Last Updated 10:37 PM, August 26, 2014 EDT
- Torrey Smith: I don’t think Meriweather should be suspended
- All 32 teams reach 75-player limit
- Report: Seahawks fined, stripped of minicamp days for violating no-contact practice rules
- Clark blames Meriweather suspension on Troy Vincent
- Gordon delay could make it easier to get an injunction
- Raiders claim kicker Giorgio Tavecchio off waivers from Detroit
- Seahawks claim center Patrick Lewis off waivers from Jacksonville
- Rams may not be able to slide Sam to practice squad
- What a vas deferens a day makes for Saints QB Drew Brees
- Packers put B.J. Raji on injured reserve, get down to 75
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of August 25, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (6:00 p.m. ET); .
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).