Last Updated 8:00 PM, September 21, 2014 EDT
- Peterson hopes to resolve charges in 2014, return to action
- Cardinals improve to 3-0 with comeback win over 49ers
- HGH testing could start in early October
- Seahawks take halftime lead
- No suspension for Baker or Peters, but a “ton of fines” coming
- Chiefs earn first win, knock off Miami 34-15
- Jason Peters: I didn’t think, I just reacted
- No DeAngelo Williams for Panthers tonight
- Brian Hartline’s putt draws a penalty
- Bell still has time to resolve DUI charge and avoid two-game suspension
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of September 15, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (6:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Patrick Mannelly/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/WGFX Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); Brian Hayes Show/TSN Toronto (2:30 p.m. ET); The Drive With Danny Parkins/610 Sports Kansas City (5:25 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDGG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Media (12:30 p.m. ET).