Last Updated 1:05 PM, October 20, 2014 EDT
- Orakpo done for the year with torn pec
- Idzik thinks acquisition of Harvin could be a coup for the Jets
- Blake Bortles admits he had a bad game in Jaguars’ first win
- Rams are regarded as the favorites to move to L.A.
- If Brees doesn’t catch Peyton, no one will for many years
- Cowboys give game ball to TE coach Mike Pope after beating his former team
- Calvin Johnson will make trip to London with Lions
- Panthers offensive line taking a beating, getting MRIs
- Fred Jackson hopes to return from groin injury within a month
- PFT Live: Bills talk with Tim Graham, Jaguars talk with Mike Dempsey
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of October 13, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (6:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (11:05 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); The Fan Morning Show/104.3 The Fan Denver (8:45 a.m. ET); Jaguars Today/1010XL Jacksonville (10:15 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Patrick Mannelly/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/WGFX Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET); Brian Hayes Show/TSN Toronto (2:30 p.m. ET); The Drive With Danny Parkins/610 Sports Kansas City (5:25 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 pm. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDGG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Media (12:30 p.m. ET).