Last Updated 10:42 AM, April 23, 2014 EDT
- Eli Manning wants to reinvent himself this season
- Mike Wallace: New offense is “my style”
- Phil Costa: I retired at 26 because football took a toll on my body
- Doug Marrone recently had cancerous mole removed
- Gil Brandt suggests draft-and-trade scenario for Texans at No. 1
- PFT Live: Bob Glauber, PFT Planet calls and tweets
- Bills hosting Sammy Watkins for visit, would need to deal
- No extension appears imminent, but Roethlisberger always wants to be a Steeler
- PFT takes a look at the Raiders’ biggest draft needs
- E.J. Manuel says his knees feel fine, knows he has a lot of growing to do
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of April 21, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (4:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET).