Last Updated 1:23 PM, December 8, 2013 EST
- Report: Reggie Bush slipped on field, may have aggravated calf injury
- Heavy snow coming in Philly
- Report: Shanahan was ready to leave Redskins in January
- Mike Munchak, Chris Johnson may not be long for Tennessee
- Steelers will indeed lose a late-round pick
- Chiefs jump out to 10-0 lead on Redskins
- Bill Belichick finds more reason for his challenge everything argument
- Led by Andy Dalton, Bengals off to fast start against Colts
- Bucs score fast on warm and sunny day in Tampa
- Whisenhunt emerges as short-list candidate in Houston
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of December 2, 2013 EST
MONDAY: PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCSN (5:00 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (6:40 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCN (5:30 p.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:05 a.m. ET); Wake Up Zone/104.5 The Zone Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); FOX Sports Primetime (3:30 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCN (5:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCN (5:30 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live (12:00 p.m. ET); PFT on NBCN (5:30 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA NFL Pregame Show (12:30 p.m. ET); Football Night in America/NBC (7:00 p.m. ET).