Last Updated 3:55 PM, July 28, 2014 EDT
- Jets’ Calvin Pace: We’re the best defense in the NFL
- NFL paying attention to influence of high-stakes fantasy football leagues
- Giants want Eli Manning to complete 70 percent of his passes
- NFL V.P. Adolpho Birch struggles to justify Ray Rice suspension
- 49ers say they’ll try to extend both Michael Crabtree and Mike Iupati
- MRI reveals bone bruise for Kelvin Benjamin
- Mario Manningham still lacking confidence in knee
- Ware out with bruised leg bone
- Raiders sign safety Jeremy Deering
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of July 21, 2014 EDT
MONDAY: Colin Cowherd/ESPN Radio (10:15 a.m. ET); Nestor Aparicio/WNST Baltimore (5:05 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully & Hanley/WSCR Chicago (7:00 a.m. ET); Miller & Brinson/KXNO Des Moines (5:30 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: The Mack Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:00 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); McNeil & Speigel/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); Bishop & Rothman/97.1 The Fan Columbus (1:30 p.m. ET); Steve Gorman Sports/FOX Sports Radio (3:30 p.m. ET).
THURSDAY: FOX Sports Daybreak (7:30 a.m. ET); Jon & Sean/97.5 The Fanatic Philly (1:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: The Sports Junkies/106.7 The Fan D.C. (7:40 a.m. ET); In the Loop with Nick & Lopez/SportsRadio 610 Houston (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET).