Last Updated 5:55 PM, November 29, 2015 EST
- Jets snap losing streak, help playoff odds in 38-20 win
- Giants can’t hold onto first place in the NFC East
- After rough start, Chiefs come alive to beat the Bills
- Hurns taken to hospital after concussion
- Vikings strengthen their playoff position with win in Atlanta
- Ryan Shazier heads to locker room
- Steelers try to get cute, get picked off instead
- Garrett Celek carted off
- Chargers snap six-game losing streak
- Anti-Jed York sign flies before 49ers game
TV and Radio Schedule
Week of November 23, 2015 EST
MONDAY: PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET).
TUESDAY: Mully and Hanley/WSCR Chicago (7:00 a.m. ET); Erik Kuselias Show/NBC Sports Radio (7:35 a.m. ET); Paul Allen/KFAN Minneapolis (10:35 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET); Pro Football Talk on NBCSN (6:00 p.m. ET).
WEDNESDAY: Mac Attack/WFNZ Charlotte (8:05 a.m. ET); The Wake-Up Zone/104.5 The Zone Nashville (9:30 a.m. ET); Matt Spiegel & Jason Goff/WSCR Chicago (11:00 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET); Dave “Softy” Mahler/KJR Seattle (8:00 p.m. ET).
FRIDAY: Dennis & Callahan/WEEI Boston (7:45 a.m. ET); In the Loop with Nick Wright and John Lopez (8:00 a.m. ET); Joe Rose Show/WQAM Miami (8:30 a.m. ET); Shredd & Ragan/WEDG Buffalo (8:55 a.m. ET); New School with Shan & RJ/105.3 The Fan Dallas/Ft. Worth (9:30 a.m. ET); PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio (12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET).
SUNDAY: Sports USA Pregame Show (12:30 p.m. ET).