We’ve picked up some more information about the most recent incident involving Chiefs running back Larry Johnson, a woman, and a night club.
Per a league source, the most recent case involves an allegation that Johnson spat in a woman’s face.
Though it’s not behavior that we condone, it’s not as bad as laying hands on a member of the fairer sex.  But, still, it’s something for which L.J. could be getting in trouble — either with the authorites or with the league.  Or both.
UPDATE:  Our pal Todd Wright of Sporting News Radio, who while not watching paint dry from the auxiliary press box at Game 7 of the ALCS is monitoring PFT, wants to know whether the loogie from L.J. was preceded by the woman saying, “Nice game, pretty boy.”

Permalink 12 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Kansas City Chiefs, Rumor Mill
  1. freddietimm says: Oct 19, 2008 8:07 PM

It’s cool, bro. LJ just finished watching “Life of Brian” and was a little confused:
    Hood Rat:
    Ohh! What wouldn’t I give to be spat at in the face! I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being spat at in the face.

2. sporkdevil says: Oct 19, 2008 8:12 PM

I’m sure L.J. is wondering if there is some extra room at that cell phone shop Tatum Bell works at.
    Florio- any chance it is a Sprint store?

3. JAXSUN says: Oct 19, 2008 8:14 PM

Dookie is still playing isn’t he?

4. roynp3 says: Oct 19, 2008 8:18 PM

I’m pretty sure spitting in someone’s face is assault…

5. LiveNBreath Football says: Oct 19, 2008 8:20 PM

No, it is just as bad as laying hands on. It is still disrespectful to anyone to do this. It’s also a power play which is what domestic violence is. This guy is a jerk.

6. MNFANINAZ says: Oct 19, 2008 8:22 PM

LJ… would you please do me and my family the honor of dating my daughter? You seem like quite the gentleman.
    call us… 867-5309

7. philwauke says: Oct 19, 2008 8:25 PM

Lj’s reply: What? I don’t go out very much. Someone yelled “Make it rain”!!

8. arosen36 says: Oct 19, 2008 8:34 PM

terrell owens says, ewww spitting is a gross habit

9. apeck says: Oct 19, 2008 8:43 PM

I think LJ is fast becoming more of a douchebag than Adam Jones. I actually think LJ wants to BE Adam Jones, but he can’t shake his black kid from suburbia background. What a wannabe.

10. empty13 says: Oct 19, 2008 9:11 PM

like vermeil said, he’s a baby.

11. shuxion says: Oct 20, 2008 8:28 AM

Good thing for LJ the NFL ha no issues with assaulting them broads.

12. Joe_Blow says: Oct 20, 2008 3:08 PM

If you were a Pro Bowl talented running back playing in KC’s shit offense, wouldn’t you be pissed off, too?
    But, still…pushing somebody? Spitting? These aren’t big-time, violent offenses. And who’s to say these weren’t precipitated by other events beforehand? It’s just unfortunate that LJ seems to be in the middle of these incidents. Though, on the other hand, maybe because it’s LJ, he ends up being in the middle of these incidents?