The Indianapolis Colts got some good news heading into tonight’s potentially playoff-clinching game against the Jacksonville Jaguars: running back Joseph Addai, tight end Dallas Clark and safety Bob Sanders all are active and will play.
Addai, Clark and Sanders had been listed as questionable, but Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that after pregame warmups, they decided they could go.
Addai was a close call. Just a couple of hours before kickoff he wasn’t sure if he could go because of a shoulder injury, and Dominic Rhodes will start tonight at running back. But Addai can go when called upon.
Among the key players who won’t go for the Colts tonight are linebacker Gary Brackett and wide receiver Marvin Harrison.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Rumor Mill
  1. Obligatory Pats Fan says: Dec 18, 2008 7:14 PM

In my 200 dollars fantasy championship, I am starting Addai. Wish me luck all, I need it with how up and down he’s been this season….

2. mukka says: Dec 18, 2008 7:51 PM

My friend with Addai and Rhodes is in the finals and the difference between first and second is $250 and $75. I’m starting Rhodes for her, but man, I do not feel comfortable either way.

3. Diomedes says: Dec 18, 2008 8:07 PM

I too have Addai and Rhodes in my championship game. I’m going with Rhodes, figuring that if the game is a blowout in favor of the Colts, Addai will sit a lot. And if it’s a blowout for Jax, then neither will get much work.
    I need Rhodes to play well..I’m facing a damn good opponent.
    Oh well.

4. notkrisroe says: Dec 18, 2008 8:41 PM

Good luck to you all!

5. Obligatory Pats Fan says: Dec 18, 2008 9:00 PM

If he seriously goes without playing at all this game i will rip out all my hair, and I have a solid amount…
    Gah it’s not looking good for me

6. drhanniballector says: Dec 18, 2008 9:46 PM

I have Addai also for my championship, and I’m in full panic mode. i dumped my entire bench and picked up every running back i could; Tashard Choice, DeShaun Foster (since Gore is 50-50) and even last resort Cedric Benson. Kudos to PFT for having Addai’s status before even the fantasy leagues. But I’m so sc-rewed. i guess I’m gonna have to go with Choice