BOLDIN SAYS RELATIONSHIP WITH CARDINALS CAN'T BE REPAIRED

The good news for the Cardinals is that receiver Anquan Boldin wasn’t a distraction in the days leading up to the Super Bowl.
The bad news is that he apparently plans to make up for lost time.
I don’t think the relationship can be repaired with the organization,” Boldin told USA Today on Thursday (via Edgar Thompson of the Palm Beach Post).  “It takes more than, ‘Well, we did you wrong and we’ll pay you this.’  It’s not about the money.  It was always about the principle.  Guys being true to their word.  I guess I was expected to uphold my end of the bargain, and it wasn’t reciprocated.”
Though both receiver Larry Fitzgerald and quarterback Kurt Warner have said that Boldin needs to return, Boldin doesn’t seemed to be swayed by their desires.
Of course, if the franchise chooses to squat on his rights for the next two seasons, Boldin really doesn’t have any options.  He’ll either play for the Cardinals at the salary the team has promised to pay him, or he’ll play for no one — and repay to the Cardinals a big chunk of bonus money he already has received.
Still, at some point, the team needs to think about getting what they can for Boldin, and moving on.  Despite the fact that the franchise made it through one season with Boldin not wanting to be there, it’s got to be hard for coach Ken Whisenhunt to have Boldin in the building after he said this in August 2008:  “At this point we have no relationship, and I don’t see that changing,” Boldin said at the time on NFL Network.  “It’s just gotten to a point where I think lines were crossed.   If you ask me, coaches should be coaches, management should be management, and I don’t think those lines should be crossed.   But when you cross those lines, you put yourself in postiion for things like this to happen.”

Permalink 68 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Arizona Cardinals, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
68 Responses to “BOLDIN SAYS RELATIONSHIP WITH CARDINALS CAN'T BE REPAIRED”
  1. longball11 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:03 PM

Just go sign with the Giants and get it over with. If he keeps talking about it, he is just going to seem more and more like a chump

2. ForceFed240 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:05 PM

To bad the Bucs need all their picks this year.Maybe next year.

3. BirdMan says: Feb 6, 2009 12:05 PM

There’s a really nice house in the Philly suburbs near where I live that just went on the market…

4. ball-hawk says: Feb 6, 2009 12:09 PM

Eagles: Lito, a 1st, 3rd, and future pick to be determined by performance!

5. dick_curl says: Feb 6, 2009 12:11 PM

Just because Jerry Jones was a complete fool for giving up that much for Roy Williams, don’t expect another team to follow suit. If anything it should serve as an example that you don’t give up all those picks plus spend a ton of money on one guy. Especially on a WR that are a dime a dozen, who didn’t provide anything in the way of wins.
    Boldin would make the perfect addition to the Eagles for a second and third round pick. That is the fair price, and if the Cards were smart they take that in a heartbeat. If the Cards stick to their cheap ways I expect bad chemistry with Boldin on the team, and back to their losing ways.

6. I C light pounder says: Feb 6, 2009 12:12 PM

pssssssssssss
    the cards are over-rated and suck. pass it on
    how bad does it suck to be a crads fan right now, i know there are only 10 maybe 20 at most. but man does that suck and must still burn a little bit after that loss in the SB. and now your team is falling apart. sucks to be yinz, but hey its not a complete loss, at least little kids in 3rd world countries will be wearing Cardinals Super Bowl Champions T-Shirts ha ha ha
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!
    Stairway to Seven baby!!!

7. emricha2 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:13 PM

why should boldin cost more than roy williams? everybody said how terrible the deal was for dallas. if i’m the giants i offer that and see what happens…..

8. 4theloveofthegame says: Feb 6, 2009 12:13 PM

Come on down to Tampa Anquan. tired of standing opposite from Larry?… come stand opposite of Antonio Bryant.

9. faithrevolution says: Feb 6, 2009 12:18 PM

So did Santonio Holmes have both feet down or not?

10. eaglealan64 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:18 PM

>>>If receiver Roy Williams resulted in a first-round pick, a third-round pick, and a fifth-round pick for the Lions, Boldin should bring in even more than that for the Cardinals — and the Cardinals would be wise to cut their best deal and move on.<<<

11. bavaro89 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:19 PM

I can’t wait to see him in Giants’ blue, although I’m a little concerned about his recent behavior…
    BTW, I can’t believe that someone still thinks that Lito Sheppard who barely saw the field will be included in a trade (isn’t he a FA, anyway). God, I love Hot Stove football talk.

12. FireAndyReid21 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:22 PM

I’m an Eagle fan, and I wish the other Eagle fans would stop dreaming. Boldin isn’t coming to Philly, so get over it. I like how the Giant fan said…”just sign with the Giants”. He’s not a free agent…idiot.

13. Dennis says: Feb 6, 2009 12:22 PM

I’ll agree Boldin is worth more than Williams, I don’t agree that fact means that the Cardinals will receive more than what the Lions received, because the Cowboys massively overpaid.

14. holmes182 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:23 PM

I would def. trade one of the Eagles first rounders for him….GO BIRDS

15. Bob S. says: Feb 6, 2009 12:23 PM

The guy they were just speaking to on NFL network said the opposite. Said the relationship with the Cardinals could be repaired. Just minutes ago.

16. FumbleNuts says: Feb 6, 2009 12:24 PM

If you keep him, he becomes a cancer on your team. I say ask the moon and stars for him and gauge his value. Welcome to the Cards T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

17. SaintsBucsPanthersSUKK says: Feb 6, 2009 12:31 PM

If Anquan has to leave, then I support his decision.
    Sincerely,
    Steve Breaston

18. IWS says: Feb 6, 2009 12:33 PM

The Cards wont be able to get a Dallas like deal just because the deal was idiological.
    Being an Eagles fan and them having two first rounders this year, I would personally like to see them try a Lito, first rounder combo or something to that extent.

19. spanky07 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:33 PM

I hear there is a MUCH cheaper pad for sale in Atlanta….just have to get that “dog” smell out…

20. bofarr says: Feb 6, 2009 12:33 PM

Come on down to Tampa Anquan. tired of standing opposite from Larry?… come stand opposite of Antonio Bryant me-first prima donna so the Bucs can have a matching set.

21. dystopianow says: Feb 6, 2009 12:35 PM

See boys and girls, I C LIGHT pounder gave a good example of why not to be a Steeler’s fan.

22. dawk20db says: Feb 6, 2009 12:36 PM

Boy, DJack and Boldin sure would be nice wouldn’t it? However, I wouldn’t give up a first rounder for him. Fellow eagles fans…is he that much better than TJ? It will take a huge contract to get either guy…so the question becomes is boldin a first round pick better than TJ?

23. titans_fan says: Feb 6, 2009 12:37 PM

Cowboys should trade Roy Williams, a third-round pick, and a fifth-round pick to Zona for Boldin

24. stini777 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:38 PM

Dear God,
    I’m 36 years old and a suffering Eagles fan. I’ve been good to my fellow man. I’ve done my best to follow your commandments. All I ask is that you send Anquan Boldin to the Philadelphia Eagles this off season so they can finally win a Super Bowl. In return, I will do my best to end my hatred of the New York media, their NFC football team and Bruce Springsteen. Ok, I’ll still hate Springsteen.
    Thanks,
    Me

25. Banterstein says: Feb 6, 2009 12:40 PM

How do these guys think they have leverage? He has two years left on his deal, if he sits out he pays back his signing bonus. If the Cardinals don’t want to lose him for nothing, they just franchise him again in 3 years. After 3 years he will be 31 years old. How big of a contract are you going to get at 31? If I were the Cardinals I’d say play or sit, we don’t care. You got 3 years.

26. VikeRube says: Feb 6, 2009 12:41 PM

ball-hawk says:
    “Eagles: Lito, a 1st, 3rd, and future pick to be determined by performance!”
    I was waiting for some Eagles fan to give their Lito Sheppard trade, fans got quiet with Lito trades after it finally became obvious to them that he’s not good and no one wants him…At least this trade is better than last year when Eagle fans thought they could trade Lito straight up for Anquan

27. eagler927 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:43 PM

IC Pounder…as they say in Pittsburgh..”you’re a jagoff!” What an idiot. The Cardinals suck and are overrated. Dude….who had 407 yards in offense and what team had 290? What team overcame the biggest player ever in the Super Bowl to take the lead? You thought you would kick our ass and we were 35 seconds from winning it all.
    Show some class if you have any and admit you were sweating just like all Steelers fans that have a brain. And get a clue about the Cardinals. They’re cheap? Then why did they spend the money to have the best stadium in the league? If they were cheap how have they been able to hold onto their key players like Fitz by signing them to fair deals unlike the Steelers who let Alan Faneca and others walk away.
    They didn’t re-sign Boldin because he had 3 freaking years left on his contract. That doesn’t make you cheap it makes you financially responsible. So go back to your crappy ass beer and take a tour of Dormont. I hear it looks lovely this time of year.

28. fehrd1 says: Feb 6, 2009 12:43 PM

Fitzgerald has morphed into a hybrid of what himself and Boldin, now that he battles for yards after the catch. Seeing Bolden give up on Harrison’s Pix-Six in the SuperBowl after a 10 yard chase while Fitz ran down the play from the back of the end zone and a substantial detour out of bounds spoke volumes regarding the desire each has to win.
    Boldin has exposed himself as just another WR-diva in warriors clothing (and I have his d*mn jersey!). The Cardinals need help in other areas. If they can sucker some other team into giving them a number one pick it will be a first class heist.

29. Swillhog says: Feb 6, 2009 12:44 PM

I’m not an Eagles fan, but even I will be outraged if the Eagles don’t try to land Boldin. It’ll be like having T.O. back without the headaches. I think a 1st and a 3rd is more than fair for a disgruntled WR. If Westbrook stays healthy, Boldin could be the final piece to a long awaited Eagles’ championship.

30. garyofferdahl says: Feb 6, 2009 12:45 PM

he will be had for a 2nd and 5th or something like that. That Roy Williams deal was idiotic.

31. I C light pounder says: Feb 6, 2009 12:48 PM

psssssssssssss
    dystopianow has not fanhood pass it on

32. hayward giablommi says: Feb 6, 2009 12:49 PM

I C light pounder says:
    pssssssssssss
    the cards are over-rated and suck. pass it on
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!
    Stairway to Seven baby!!!
    ————————
    You stay classy, Steeler fan.
    and humble, too

33. svnrdr says: Feb 6, 2009 12:52 PM

…and look what trading away a 1st, 3rd, and 5th did for Dallas. That trade was a colossal failure and teams will not emulate Dallas on this move. The Cards will not receive that type of compensation for Boldin.

34. Good Newz Kennels says: Feb 6, 2009 12:56 PM

As Demetri Martin says, there’s the first person and the third person in writing, and then there’s the fifth person.
    “I heard from Mike Florio that there’s a guy at USA Today who says a reporter from the Palm Beach Post claims that Anquan Boldin says …”

35. LuvThatDirtyWatah says: Feb 6, 2009 12:59 PM

It’s not about the money.
    It’s ALWAYS about the money.

36. anebriated says: Feb 6, 2009 1:07 PM

Eagles need either Housh(preferrably) or Boldin this offseason, or they at least need to make a play. As much as im not a fan of the “Eagles NEED a WR” argument I would love for someone of either of their talents to come in and help McNabb look better. Nobody else that will be available this offseason is worth looking at, that includes Bryant. We had a chance at him before and hes still a high risk high reward. hes nowhere near a lock like many fans make him out to be.
    That being said Arizona has a decent secondary already, probably one of the better ones in the league behind the Eagles. I dont think theyll have much of a need for Sheppard unless its in a nickel role which probably wont make Lito happy. We need to make the big play for Housh.

37. zertrat says: Feb 6, 2009 1:13 PM

Jones got fleeced in the Williams deal. That’s the only victory the Lions have had in some time.
    Breaston is improving game by game, he’s better than most No. 3 receivers, and if he can bulk up a bit, then a Fitz-Breast combo might not be too bad.
    Here’s who will sign Boldin: Falcons.

38. LuvThatDirtyWatah says: Feb 6, 2009 1:18 PM

He’ll either play for the Cardinals at the salary the team has promised to pay him…
    Ah, Florio? Didn’t Boldin agree to the terms as well? Of course, he did. This is another case of a player who played better than the contract they agreed to and looking for a new deal. I’m looking forward to the day when a player comes out and says: You know what? I blow. I’m not worth they money they’re paying me. I want to redo my contract and give the team a break.
    I know some player redo their deal to help their team. I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about a two-way street where contract terms are not re-negotiable based on performance.

39. vidiotz says: Feb 6, 2009 1:18 PM

Boldin is bigger, younger, and better in the red zone than Housh. I’d like either on the Eagles, but I’d make the move for Boldin, unless I could get Gonzalez and Housh for less (pick wise). I have a feeling someone is going to overpay for Houshmanzadeh, anyway.
    That is, of course, assuming that the Cards even entertain offers at this point.
    I’d love to see the Cowboys try to trade for Boldin, now that they’ve got $16 million in guarantees going out to an overrated Williams and a declining Owens. Even Jerry isn’t that nuts.

40. I C light pounder says: Feb 6, 2009 1:20 PM

@ eagler927 and all the other haters (yes i see you)
    when did i ever say they were cheap???
    and here is the thing, there was no such things as a “cards fan” until they made a super bowl run and got lucky enough to make it to the big dance. 2nd yea that nice spitting out all the yards and what not from the game but in the end all those yards did not help them win. and yes you were right they were 35 seconds away from winning it, but you know what they didn’t. and don’t forget 2 out of the 3 1,000 yard receivers on your team are products of Pittsburgh. (your welcome by the way)
    and as for all the players we release, we are smart enough to let people walk when they are done and cant produce anymore for us. Besides J-Pizzy what other former steeler do you hear about while watching tv and checking this site? Randel El bust city in washington, Faneca really helped the JETS this year go all the way…weak sauce. Sean Morey had one blocked kick wooooooooooo watch out ect. And the same goes for coaches cough cough Wiz and Grimm
    soo yinz can all suck it, we are the winningest franchise in the league so until you little team (Egirls or Cardnials, it does not matter you’re a clown either way) win a title i suggest you just stop talking.
    HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GOOOO
    SIXBURGH in da houssssssse!
    Stairway to Seven!!

41. Joe 6-pack says: Feb 6, 2009 1:23 PM

FumbleNuts says:
    February 6th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    This is the most genius post I’ve seen on this topic. It makes perfect sense, if the Bengals decide to let T.J go. They’d get probably a first and maybe third or fourth in the draft, AND a capable replacement for Boldin. Makes sense to me.

42. daaa birds says: Feb 6, 2009 1:26 PM

ball-hawk says:
    February 6th, 2009 at 12:09 pm
    Eagles: Lito, a 1st, 3rd, and future pick to be determined by performance!
    so youre saying you think lito is worth a 5th rounder? (based on the roy williams trade which was retarded in the first place)…you’re dumb. if the eagles traded that i would be more pissed than i was when they traded down for kolb.
    and @ I C light Pounder…please dont talk shit on cardinals FANS….steelers fans may be dedicated as hell, but only 450,000 showed up to ur parade. i have a feeling more would show up for AZ….but stay classy dude. i havent seen an AZ fan complain or make excuses yet even tho they could find plenty of reasons to….oh, and “stairway to seven” was a sign that wwas designed by a kid in elementary school that tomlin jus so happened to carry around after seeing it…it’s not even clever.

43. dave61 says: Feb 6, 2009 1:28 PM

rumor has it that anquin bolden is gonna be traded straight up for braylon edwards

44. smiley says: Feb 6, 2009 1:31 PM

Boldin just screwed himself….unless the Cards get a great offer from another team, they can sit tight and not do a damned thing. Hail!

45. Mike D says: Feb 6, 2009 1:31 PM

Two thoughts here:
    1) Boldin better careful or his relationship with a team like Detroit, St Louis or Cincy might get “repaired”.
    2) As a Steelers fan, I would like to issue a Cease and Desist order to ICLightPounder. Dude, your comments are so consistently asinine it makes me wonder if perhaps your brain needs to be “repaired”. I mean, I appreciate your enthusiasm and support for the team, but good lord…

46. wolverine21 says: Feb 6, 2009 1:33 PM

if this guys name was TO this would be 24/7 non stop, stop everything your doing breaking news on espn

47. atlantafalCANS says: Feb 6, 2009 1:35 PM

I C Light Pounder…. Another great example of how Steelers fans are the biggest a-holes ever!
    STAIRWAY TO SEVEN?!?!? It will take them even longer than the original song!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Why u bangin on Cards fans? Pitt was down by 3 with only a couple minutes to go…so i guess if the cards suck, are the Steelers truly that much better?
    STFU Broseph!

48. kinematik says: Feb 6, 2009 1:53 PM

I’m convinced now, after reading I C light pounder’s post. Steelers fans are exactly like Raiders fans, they just have a team that is actually successful to root for and brag about. It’s too bad for the Raiders’ sake that Al Davis doesn’t follow suit with the Rooneys and pay off the refs during the playoffs. Oh wait, they actually need to make the playoffs first. Nevermind…

49. Pea Tear Griffin says: Feb 6, 2009 2:00 PM

@eaglealan64 says:
    “Only if Dallas wants to sign him – no other NFL franchise valued Williams that highly. ”
    Hate to break it to ya, but that Roy Williams deal set market value and you can bet every agent took notice.
    BTW, all Steeler fans are not like IC….

50. How You Tore Your Dress says: Feb 6, 2009 2:10 PM

I reckon the Ravens tag Suggs and trade him for Boldin. IIRC Suggs mentioned he’d like to play in Arizona once didn’t he?

51. Steelvike says: Feb 6, 2009 2:11 PM

I C light pounder… as a huge Steelers fan, I gotta say your comment is not viewed the same by all Steelers fans. When you post stuff like that, it’s giving us a bad name and stooping to the level of a lot of AFC North Steelers haters that post on this site. The Cards took us to the final drive of the game. They put up 23 points on our #1 D that allowed an average of 13 all year. It’s one thing to root for your team, but keep the immature, moronic comments to yourself. Next time, type what you want to say. Read it over. Then delete it so no one else has to read it.

52. phillyinsd says: Feb 6, 2009 2:20 PM

Wow, as an Eagles fan it’s in my blood to despise the rival NFC East fans, but I gotta say I’ve grown to dislike Steeler fans over the past few years more than the classic rivals. I’m not going to lump them all together, but being outside of Pittsburgh the only fans I see are (presumably) bandwagon fans and 99% of them are incredibly ignorant, arrogant, and obnoxious. And I can’t believe I’m calling another team’s fans obnoxious as an Eagles fan…
    Oh yea, and I can’t even imagine how many Eagle fans would have shown up in Philly for a SB parade. When the Phils won the WS we had as many people at the parade as were at Obama’s inauguration. I read that it was only 300,000 in Pittsburgh, but 450,000 is still pathetic. I realize Pittsburgh is less populated, but I’ll tell you for what, if the Eagles won the SB I would be on the next flight to Philly from San Diego come hell or high water.
    It’s pretty easy to be a Steeler fan right now…I’ll stick with the tough road as an Eagles fan. Our day will come!

53. cboldt12 says: Feb 6, 2009 2:20 PM

Braylon Edwards for Anquan Boldin, straight up! lol!

54. Bob_Nelson says: Feb 6, 2009 2:49 PM

It seems that 80% of the troublemakers in the NFL are WR’s.
    Of 60 plays a game, 35 are passes and 8 of those are thrown to a particular WR. That WR may catch 5 for 100 yards.
    When looking at the team budget there are more economical ways of getting 100 yards and guys who are involved in more plays provide more value to a team.
    It is not like some receiver gets involved in 12 plays a game.
    Why do these nutjob receivers think each catch is worth $75,000-100,000??

55. phillyinsd says: Feb 6, 2009 2:53 PM

Also, I’m not knocking Steeler fans for not showing up for the parade…it’s freezing cold there and you probably went to the one in 2005, or if you were around maybe the 4 prior. It’s old news. I am just saying I can’t imagine how many Eagles fans would turn out for our 1st Super Bowl. If 2 million showed up for the Phillies parade (which is no question the #2 team in Philly), I think the Eagles parade would be unbelievable. Someday….

56. garyofferdahl says: Feb 6, 2009 3:00 PM

“@eaglealan64 says:
    BTW, all Steeler fans are not like IC…. ”
    That’s like saying the Herschel Walker trade set the RB trade market. They overpaid.

57. whit09 says: Feb 6, 2009 3:01 PM

I think it’s possible that Boldin is just being a Diva like Chad Johnson was last year…
    As a Steelers fan, I disagree with pretty much everything IC Light said except for one thing: The Cardinals will not make the playoffs next year. Why? The Super Bowl hangover syndrome, the reason why the Pats could go 11-5 this year and not make the playoffs…the hangover has been pretty consistent for awhile.

58. hayward giablommi says: Feb 6, 2009 3:12 PM

phillyinsd says:
    February 6th, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    ———
    Amen. I would think a fanbase that prides itself on being rugged would draw much more than that.
    come on Pittsburgh…thats weak

59. Levik says: Feb 6, 2009 3:34 PM

————————————————————————-
    Only 300,000 people live in the city in the first place. 450,000 is an incredible turnout for a county with a total population of 1.2 mil. Besides as you mentioned we’ve been there before 5 times already, it’s not like it’s some unimaginable event like it would be in Philadelphia. As for the guy talking about the Patriots parades, notice that the third superbowl parade for them was significantly less in terms of attendance. We’re on number 6, and I hate to break it to you but we’re not anywhere near the size of Boston.

60. Pea Tear Griffin says: Feb 6, 2009 3:41 PM

@hayward giablommi
    “And for the record, haters, the Patriots parades (sorry, rolling rallies) drew 1.2 million, 1.5 million and 1 million respectively.”
    Pittsburgh’s population is just a hair over 300 thousand. Boston and the surrounding are has well over 2 million.
    Think ‘per capita’

61. mskrs says: Feb 6, 2009 4:41 PM

FireAndyReid21 wrote: “I’m an Eagle fan, and I wish the other Eagle fans would stop dreaming. Boldin isn’t coming to Philly, so get over it.”
    —-Hmmm, I seem to remember Eagles fans making these exact same statements in January and February of 2004 – only the name of the receiver involved was Terrell Owens.

62. mskrs says: Feb 6, 2009 4:51 PM

fehrd1 wrote: “Seeing Bolden give up on Harrison’s Pix-Six in the SuperBowl after a 10 yard chase while Fitz ran down the play from the back of the end zone and a substantial detour out of bounds spoke volumes regarding the desire each has to win.”
    —And wasn’t Steve Breaston also persistent on that play – at the end, he was right there with Fitz, two skinnier guys trying to derail the tankish Harrison right at the goaline. It was kind-of comical – but it showed those two guys’ heart.

63. phillyinsd says: Feb 6, 2009 5:10 PM

Levik says: Only 300,000 people live in the city in the first place. 450,000 is an incredible turnout for a county with a total population of 1.2 mil. Besides as you mentioned we’ve been there before 5 times already, it’s not like it’s some unimaginable event like it would be in Philadelphia.
    I think you are trying to argue with me, but you are agreeing with me when you say that it’s no big deal to you because you’ve been there 5 times before. You’re absolutely right, it would be a huge event in Philly because it would be the first.
    I wouldn’t say that 450,000 is an incredible turnout. I’m sure there are just as many fans (new or old) in surrounding counties and states that would have made it to the parade had it been a bigger deal that the Steelers won again. I just can’t imagine only 300-450k fans showing up to any kind of championship for any professional team, anywhere.

64. jbwbubba says: Feb 6, 2009 5:20 PM

Well the eagles would be crazy not to make a move for Boldin. They have two first round picks, thanks to last year’s deal with the Panthers. That pick and Lito might be a could deal for both teams.

65. eagler927 says: Feb 6, 2009 5:50 PM

IC Pounder…typical Steelers fan that is clueless. How can you say there were no Cardinals fans before the playoff run, or are you too busy cashing your unemployment check to realize the Cardinals have sold out everygame since they moved in to their new stadium?
    I’ve followed this team since they were in St. Louis. There are quite a few die hard Cardinals fans. No one is saying they have a fan base like the Steelers, but since obviously you weren’t at the Super Bowl there were about 15-20,000 Cardinals fans at the game, not
    10 or 20. Nice try jagoff

66. eagler927 says: Feb 6, 2009 7:42 PM

whit 09-Let me clue you in on something. To mention Chad and Anquan in the same sentence is an insult. Have you ever seen Anquan make an ass of himself on the field? Has he ever gotten into trouble? has he ever taken a swing at a coach? I think you know the answer.
    The guy is the ultimate team player. He just wants what he thinks he deserves and how can you blame him. He has set one record after another since coming into the league. He plays hard and came back three weeks before schedule with his entire face broken. When you’ve almost had your career ended can you blame him for wanting a fair deal? Any of you that say you would play out under the deal he has now are either stupid or liars.

67. Legend says: Feb 6, 2009 10:26 PM

He’d look good in silver and black – and the Raiders have Nnamdi Asomougha who may need to be moved… I think Boldin and a pick for Aso would be a win-win.

68. employer says: Feb 7, 2009 12:51 AM

Anquan has poop in his pants.
    Cry baby.