Plaxico Likes His "F" Bombs

Former Giants receiver has a thing for weapons.
He likes his guns.  And he likes his “F” bombs.
According to the New York Post, Burress hurled multiple “F” bombs at police who were writing him up last month for various traffic citations in Florida.
“F- – – you!  You’re going to be in a lot of trouble. I know the sheriff personally,” Burress reportedly told the deputy sheriff who pulled Burress over on March 18.
Per the police report, Burress followed every question and command by telling the deputy, “F–k you.”
It’s fitting, then, that the Giants said “f–k you” to Burress on Friday.  And we suppose there’s a good chance that the other 31 NFL teams will say the same thing, too.

Permalink 57 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Legal, New York Giants, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
57 Responses to “Plaxico Likes His "F" Bombs”
  1. Wrathchild says: Apr 5, 2009 12:53 PM

Well, 30 teams, you can’t include the Cowbitches in that list.

2. spanky07 says: Apr 5, 2009 12:58 PM

Hey Wrathchild…what Buress said. And Burress, you egghead…___YOU!

3. EaglesRule says: Apr 5, 2009 12:59 PM

This story is totally bogus no black man screams f-u to the police over and over again and walks away. Especially in the racist south…

4. Thunderbolt says: Apr 5, 2009 12:59 PM

” I’m crazy, man, f—ing CRAZY! I shot myself in the leg motherf—–! In the f—ing LEG! What you think I’m gonna do to you?”

5. PJW says: Apr 5, 2009 12:59 PM

Put Burress and Gruden in the MNF booth.
    Then for once we can thank the network censors.
    Peace at last and Kornholier gone to boot.

6. Casper12 says: Apr 5, 2009 1:00 PM

Haha why couldn’t former Officer Powell have pulled Plax. over…

7. tv says: Apr 5, 2009 1:05 PM

What wonderful karma. This stuff couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
    Maybe now he can find gainful employment in an area more suited to his “intellect” – such as scrubbing garbage cans, picking up animal poop at a park, or perhaps scrubbing toilets and cleaning up puke at an elementary school.

8. ogopogo says: Apr 5, 2009 1:05 PM

Plaxico is just another adult baby. He needs to be wearing diapers. What a piece of crap he is.

9. Favre2012 says: Apr 5, 2009 1:06 PM

F-k you, Plax.
    -karma

10. j the bears fan is always right says: Apr 5, 2009 1:07 PM

as long as he doesn’t end up in chi town
    bring in holt!

11. drunkhaloplayer says: Apr 5, 2009 1:15 PM

lol..I love how many people use the “I know the sheriff “

12. JoeSixPack says: Apr 5, 2009 1:16 PM

Actually Mike I have it on good authority that Burress, who’s quickly relegating himself to the ranks of the Almost Famous, was quoted as saying “feck you” to the officers.

13. MacD says: Apr 5, 2009 1:16 PM

Well, it’s a fair bet that he did not get pulled over by Officer Powell of the DPD, or he’d probably have a whole lot more than one bullet hole in his sorry carcass!

14. Kotite says: Apr 5, 2009 1:17 PM

“I was going HOW fast officer? F–k you. Let me just find my license and registration. F–k you. Any chance I could just get off with a warning? F–k you.”

15. EskinSux says: Apr 5, 2009 1:17 PM

Stupid is as stupid does….This is a man who shot himself…I doubt stupidity on that level could be surpassed…….

16. Fredex says: Apr 5, 2009 1:22 PM

If he can get his legal issues figured out, I’m sure some team will give him another shot (yes, pun intended).
    The guy is a train wreck off the field, but a lot of teams could use what he does on the field. Sounds like Raiders or Cowboys material. Or maybe Chicago can bring him in… Cutler might miss the antics of a tragic “talented but troubled” sort of figure on his offense.

17. Sea Otter says: Apr 5, 2009 1:26 PM

It would be nice to think no one will sign him, but it would also be incorrect. Once Burress’s legal issues are clarified, he will be signed by someone very quickly. Dude is a legitimate deep threat, the kind that teams like Seattle and Chicago are craving. Is a complete turd? You bet he is, but you know the old story — if Jeffrey Dahmer had 4.4 speed, he would have just had an eating disorder.

18. CtownBleedsGreen says: Apr 5, 2009 1:42 PM

Everytime you mention Plaxico and bombs, his leg gets nervous.

19. jmclarkent says: Apr 5, 2009 1:42 PM

“You’re going to be in a lot of trouble. I know the sheriff personally.”
    I think that he was misquoted. Plax knows the deputy; he actually shot the sheriff.

20. HowBoutThemTexans says: Apr 5, 2009 1:48 PM

Yeahhhh, Plaxico definitely “gets it”

21. theVIC says: Apr 5, 2009 1:51 PM

Well, who’s to say the cops didn’t deserve it?
    Or are you morons unaware that cops can be total power-hungry pricks?
    Need I bring up the Ryan Moats incident?

22. thevlture says: Apr 5, 2009 1:52 PM

I’d probably get banned if I called him the first word that comes to mind.
    Plax, why don’t you come down to New Orleans and hurl some f-bombs at the police; getting shot in the leg would feel good compared to the wood shampoo you would get.

23. empty13 says: Apr 5, 2009 1:53 PM

plax: i shot the sheriff… but i did not shoot no deputy… no no… f@#$ you

24. crackbubba says: Apr 5, 2009 1:55 PM

I’d love to give Plaxico a few “F-bombs” of my own. Here’s a sample:
    What the [insert F-bomb here] were you thinking you [insert F-bomb here] moron? Carrying a [insert F-bomb here] gun when you can afford to hire a [insert F-bomb here] bodyguard to do that legally for you. Then you got act like your [insert F-bomb here] hot stuff. Your ruined your [insert F-bomb here] football career you [insert F-bomb here] stupid piece of manure. Go [insert F-bomb here] yourself.

25. jpyetman says: Apr 5, 2009 1:59 PM

LMAO, 4.4 speed….easing disorder…Classic

26. howiehandles68 says: Apr 5, 2009 2:18 PM

No way the Bears pick up Plax, look at how fast they dumped Tank. I hope this guy doesn’t get signed by anyone, or better yet, does time first.

27. howiehandles68 says: Apr 5, 2009 2:20 PM

“Well, who’s to say the cops didn’t deserve it?
    Or are you morons unaware that cops can be total power-hungry pricks?
    Need I bring up the Ryan Moats incident?
    You people are such sheep. Think for your own selves and realize that none of you have any idea what happened that night between Plaxico and the cops. ”
    Exactly! You weren’t there either. But based on Plaxico’s past behavior, I can see where you’d take his version of events.

28. Casper12 says: Apr 5, 2009 2:26 PM

Ha obviously all cops are total power hungry pricks, & I totally agree that I am a sheep for not believing that all police officers are naturally evil because of one incident…. Seriously go hug a tree (or blow an abortion clinic up if thats your thing).

29. MDI says: Apr 5, 2009 2:26 PM

T.O IS MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THIS IDIOT – THAT GUY IS VERY DISCIPLINED OFF THE FIELD AND I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD ANY WRONG DOING.
    I like T.O as a person, and I hate thugs like Plaxico. He should be put in jail for 3 years and let him learn to respect others.

30. ThatDamnSasquatch says: Apr 5, 2009 2:33 PM

& it gets reported after he was cut from the team. I find it difficult to believe this was just found. Puss reporting if you ask me. May have even been announced by the team as another reason to justify they cut the douche.

31. bradtor777 says: Apr 5, 2009 2:35 PM

Plaxico said he knows the sheriff. Clearly he doesn’t know him as well as he thought he did.

32. Lionsfan09 says: Apr 5, 2009 3:19 PM

Hey MDI how disciplined of a player does it take to OD/attempt suicide with painkillers off of the field. You want to talk about a top reciever who was great on and off the field you’re going to have to bring up a name like Jerry Rice

33. east96st says: Apr 5, 2009 3:20 PM

If Pacman found work, so will Plax.
    “Mr. Jones, there’s a tall, mouthy WR with a piss poor atitude on the phone. He’s a team cancer. Coaches hate him. No, it’s not the one we cut, it’s the next one we’ll bring in. You’ll love him. He’s handy with guns.”

34. BlogHog says: Apr 5, 2009 3:26 PM

If I was Plxiglass I would be screaming F-Bombs too. This guy is 100% dumb (|).
    I only wish we would have been walking across the street in front of Donte Stallworth.

35. strolls says: Apr 5, 2009 3:33 PM

Another so called star athlete that thinks he’s above the law.
    Here’s hoping next time the piece of garbage shoots himself
    it will be in the head abd will put him out all of our misery!
    Scumbag!

36. rew14478 says: Apr 5, 2009 4:10 PM

They goodness for professional sports. If we didnt have that for these guys to do with their lives, they may be out killing and/or robbing us….

37. Pantherfan105 says: Apr 5, 2009 4:20 PM

“The best part about “F” bombs is that no one ever blew a hole in his leg while letting one off.”
    Your best comment yet haha

38. brian_21 says: Apr 5, 2009 4:20 PM

Actually, Plaxico Burress said “F— you” to the New York Giants by turning down the contract offer, and now, the Giants don’t have much of a chance to win the Super Bowl.

39. Vox Veritas says: Apr 5, 2009 4:23 PM

I love the Cowboys references in this thread.
    Only one team was dumb enough to heap millions of dollars on this idiot AFTER he took a GIANT SHIT on them. Mention the Cowboys all you want, it’s not gonna change the fact that he gave the Giants a Dirty Sanchez and they gave him millions.

40. Gravedigger says: Apr 5, 2009 4:28 PM

Soooooooooo, he said f–k you to a cop!
    Big f–king deal.

41. guyinmichigan says: Apr 5, 2009 4:48 PM

Why do we pretend like no other team will want him?
    even this site, on the story below this one is the discussion on when/where Vick will play.
    This mess will blow over like the rest of them and Burress will play again.

42. bemho73 says: Apr 5, 2009 5:12 PM

You sure he didnt end every sentence with meow.

43. Backinthesaddle says: Apr 5, 2009 5:17 PM

A turd acting like a turd……..big surprise.

44. TheDPR says: Apr 5, 2009 5:19 PM

Someday when Chucky is coaching again, Plax would fit right in on his team or his staff.

45. covercorner says: Apr 5, 2009 5:29 PM

I’m so tired of these talented NFL players throwing away the opportunity that almost all will never have because they can’t behave decently.

46. KBall7326 says: Apr 5, 2009 5:44 PM

I actually like it when superstars act like pretentious a-holes. It’s funny to me. What do you think Russell Crowe or Christian Bale would have done in that situation? The exact same thing, that’s what.

47. mrf47 says: Apr 5, 2009 6:22 PM

The Giants got a Super Bowl out of Burress; I’d say they got more than their money is worth.

48. TommyUrbanskisLegs says: Apr 5, 2009 6:31 PM

Haha, awesome. Who wouldn’t wanna tell some pig that? I know I would. And teams passing on him? Please. He’s a lot more talented than Pacman.

49. myusernamestinks says: Apr 5, 2009 6:35 PM

thevlture says:
    I’d probably get banned if I called him the first word that comes to mind.
    ===================================================
    What word is that? Criminal? Miscreant? Sociopath? Words like that wouldn’t get you banned. Was it a slur that first came to mind? If so, you should just use it. Better a bigot than a cowardly bigot.

50. theVIC says: Apr 5, 2009 6:50 PM

If some dimwitted redneck John Wayne-wannabe idiot who ended up working in a uniform and handing out tickets to people for going 65 in a 55 only because he was too incompetent to work any other kind of job was sitting there getting a power trip on me, and I could afford to tell him to F-off, you can bet your ass I would.
    Now, if the guy was the good kind of cop and he was giving me a ticket for the right reasons, then I’d be a perfect gentleman about it and show him some respect.

51. Brewster says: Apr 5, 2009 7:28 PM

Nice touch Plax.
    Maybe you and Michael Vick can offer yourselves as a package, a package of shit in a paper bag, with the disclaimer on the side of the bag “don’t touch”.

52. mskrs says: Apr 5, 2009 11:26 PM

Lionsfan09 wrote: “You want to talk about a top reciever who was great on and off the field you’re going to have to bring up a name like Jerry Rice”
    Think again. Jerry’s vice was women and extramaritial affairs. He impregnated a woman not his wife. The same obsessive-compulsiveness that made him a great receiver didn’t make him a good husband. He was – and is – vain and selfish. When his career was done and it looked like he would finally make up to his wife the time he took away from her while he was obsessively-compulsively making himself the G.O.A.T. (and an unfaithful husband) – he had the nerve to make her a golf widow.
    Selfish to the max.
    Just because Jerry doesn’t mix it up with police doesn’t mean that he’s a “great person” off the field.

53. Gravedigger says: Apr 6, 2009 6:55 AM

Watch out fr the coming Police State.
    And, it’s the “COWPIES”.

54. JohnStofa says: Apr 6, 2009 7:53 AM

the Vic….Nobody here is insinuating the cops are right and we’re all VERY aware of their predisposition to be arrogant and abusive.
    When someone like Ryan Moats conducts himself in a socially responsible manner and gets hosed we care, when some idiot continually acts in a manner that’s anti-social, we don’t. That’s why everyone and their brother is making fun of him. Plax is beyond stupid.
    And yes…he’ll get another chance when he gets out.

55. Casper12 says: Apr 6, 2009 8:38 AM

“You morons assume that every cop is some noble and intelligent protector of the public good.”
    No I just don’t assume that because one cop pulled over a total Derelict and gave him a ticket, all cops are evil. I have personally been pulled over on a few occasions and gotten off with no more than a warning.
    Powell was an example of someone who does not deserve a badge, and this officer (from what I know about the situation) seems to have been doing his job. Step off.

56. The Captains Log says: Apr 6, 2009 11:23 AM

F_ck yeah!!!!
    -Brett Favre

57. The Captains Log says: Apr 6, 2009 12:46 PM

Plax’s statement was probably true, we are talking about Plax, after all. I am sure he knows every sheriff from Pittsburgh to Miami. Except he doesnt know them in a friendly way