English Speaking NFL Teams' Language

Northern Illinois defensive end/outside linebacker Larry English will visit the Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, and the St. Louis Rams next week, according to Albert Breer of SportingNews.com.
English has previously visited the Denver Broncos and the Atlanta Falcons.
And English has reportedly conducted private workouts with the Broncos, Cleveland Browns, New York Giants, and New England Patriots.
The 6’2″, 255-pound pass rusher is regarded as a strong outside linebacker candidate for 3-4 teams.
English ran the 40-yard dash in 4.74 seconds at his campus Pro Day workout, posting a 9’7″ broad jump.

Permalink 16 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, St. Louis Rams, Top Stories
16 Responses to “English Speaking NFL Teams' Language”
  1. Staff Sergeant Bandazewski says: Apr 8, 2009 7:36 PM

Any minute now the ACLU will file a lawsuit claiming his last name is offensive.

2. I Aint No Tatum Bell says: Apr 8, 2009 8:10 PM

“English Speaking NFL Teams’ Language”
    Is that a joke? I don’t get it.

3. PrimeTimeGook88 says: Apr 8, 2009 8:50 PM

wilson should be teabagged by bill clinton for this dumb title

4. PrimeTimeGook88 says: Apr 8, 2009 8:52 PM

wilson should be teabagged by bill clinton for this stupid title

5. Pea Tear Griffin says: Apr 8, 2009 8:58 PM

Whats with all the people getting on Aaron Wilson for his headlines?

6. datboy21 says: Apr 8, 2009 9:03 PM

What a really dum title

7. footballpro97 says: Apr 8, 2009 9:15 PM

pea tear
    people like being Dbags and have nothing better to do than talk crap about someone making a headline. i honestly think its a better headline than “english visiting nfl teams.” but even with that headline someone would still have something stupid to say

8. DarthJay says: Apr 8, 2009 9:30 PM

I think the headline is pretty good. I have this site on a RSS feed so I judge the article I want to read by the headline. If this said “Larry English in demand” I would have skipped it (what a novel concept?!?!?!) but since it was quirky, it grabbed my attention and boom, here I am.

9. John Paul says: Apr 8, 2009 9:32 PM

Okay, to turn the conversation back to football rather than headlines…
    What do you guys think, is this guy the real deal? I’ve seen mocks where he falls to mid-2nd round, and I’ve seen mocks with him going as high as mid-first round.

10. Hosstyle in Tampa says: Apr 8, 2009 10:21 PM

Darth Jay said:
    “It’s called Journalism 101. And for “dum” people out there like “dateboy21,” that is an intro level college class reference. I’m sure there is only one book when you go for your GED, so I figured I’d help you out there, bucko. You’re welcome in advance…”

11. datboy21 says: Apr 8, 2009 11:19 PM

Ok Darth fag ill back off im sorry…… stupid @ss

12. datboy21 says: Apr 8, 2009 11:21 PM

Hosstyle in Tampa:

13. BradysACL says: Apr 9, 2009 9:49 AM

haha..
    people are funny.

14. BradysACL says: Apr 9, 2009 9:55 AM

The offseason blows…
    Im sick of seeing ” _____ to visit _____ ” and ” _____ in demand”
    Its boring, i wanna read about something interesting, everyone knows that college football players are going to be “in demand” or “visiting” NFL teams. At least jazz up the story a bit if you’re gonna put it on here… like, “at his pro day workout he ran a 4.4 40 and actually burst into flames as he crossed the finish” or “his vertical leap was recorded after he hurdled an suv to save a helpless child on the freeway”.
    Im bored!!

15. rusH1023 says: Apr 9, 2009 11:47 AM

BradysACL-
    Is this your first off-season or something? It’s pretty typical.

16. DarthJay says: Apr 10, 2009 7:27 PM

“Actually, Darth, being a Journalism student, I would have you know that Journalism is a major, therefore, making Intro. to Journalism a junior level class. JOU 3101 would be what the class ref. title would look like. Guess you went to ITTech Inst. How you like them apples?”
    Actually smarty pants, a class called “Journalism 101″ would in fact be an intro level level class because of the very, very simple fact that it is a “101” level class. I mean… it doesn’t get any more basic then that. So way to over-think and shoot your load for… no reason.
    DURRRRRRRRRRRR…. how does u liking dem apples?!?! Durrrrr you done gone and musta dropped out of DeVry, huh?