T.O. On His Way To Buffalo

Wide receiver Terrell Owens plans to attend the Buffalo Bills’ round of voluntary Organized Team Activity sessions that starts Monday, according to Owens via his Twitter account.
In Owens’ enthusiastic Tweet shorthand, the star wideout writes: “will b n buff next week 4 OTAs!!”
Besides making a few restaurant recommendations from his trip to Los Angeles, which included shooting video and being photographed for billboards to promote his upcoming VH-1 reality show, Owens said he has been working out regularly.
Owens is going to Dallas for a few days, then heading out, “2 good ol’ Buffalo.”

Permalink 11 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Buffalo Bills, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
11 Responses to “T.O. On His Way To Buffalo”
  1. beashmow says: May 15, 2009 5:00 PM

unrelated, but that ‘days without an arrest’ meter needs to change. apparently a Bills player was arrested for….ummm, well, walking the dog in public.

2. djerseyguy says: May 15, 2009 5:03 PM

Where I’m sure he’ll become a big time distraction in the “good ol’ Buffalo” locker room!

3. shukey11 says: May 15, 2009 5:07 PM

hes clearly never been to Buffalo if he refers to it as good ol’ Buffalo

4. FalconDevil says: May 15, 2009 5:08 PM

News flash, Brett Farve just wiped his butt.

5. cobrala says: May 15, 2009 5:09 PM

There’s nothing worse than to see adults texting like a 14yo girl.

6. JadeHellbringer says: May 15, 2009 5:11 PM

There’s a “good ol’ Buffalo” too? I guess I’ve only been to the frozen hell-hole part of town.

7. cobrakai says: May 15, 2009 5:13 PM

The fans will welcome him because there desperate, deep down they know he will F’ this up just like he F’s up everything. How long will it take for him to explode in grandiose diva-ness on some poor coach. My guess is weeks 8-10 when buffalo falls from relevance, its cold, and he doesn’t get every single pass thrown to him from one of the sketchy Qb’s on that roster.
    He has ton of talent still, but he is just a big freaking weirdo with a deranged ego, who cant help but screw up.

8. Beast_Mode23 says: May 15, 2009 6:02 PM

T.O. will do one of two things for the Bills. Help put points on the board and win games(something we’ve been unable to do the last decade), or help get Dick “JV” Jauron out of Buffalo for good. In this fan’s opinion, it’s a win-win.

9. rodd says: May 15, 2009 6:05 PM

Maybe he means he wont have any clothes on.

10. happybunny says: May 15, 2009 6:07 PM

I just don’t think I have sufficient vocabulary skills to express just how HAPPY I am that this idiot is off our team. I don’t care how the season turns out, I’m willing to heap and accept criticisms on them for playing badly (if unfortunately that were to happen). It just feels good to be thinking/talking about a team.
    Buffalo fans, I know you are excited (the way I guess somebody in Kansas is excited about a tornado–at least there’s some activity), but, trust–you will regret this.

11. bigblue59 says: May 16, 2009 9:19 AM

And how many times did TO help a team win the SB answer 0
    Maybe he and brett can team up the has been and the never was