Keep An Eye On Buffalo As A Mike Vick Destination

John Clayton of ESPN.com recently listed four potential landing spots for Falcons quarterback Mike Vick, if he’s reinstated for the 2009 season.
Clayton’s unconfirmed quartet consists of the Rams, 49ers, Patriots, and Seahawks.  (John apparently forgets that Jim Mora’s dad, Jim Mora, once called Vick a “coach killer.”  So we’d scratch the Seahawks from the list.)
But here’s the real team to watch, in our view.
The Buffalo Bills.
The Bills want to win.  Now.  Whether it’s because owner Ralph Wilson is feeling a Leon Hess-style sense of urgency or whether coach Dick Jauron feels a Rich Kotite-style sense of urgency or a combination of both, the Bills are going all in.
They offered receiver Terrell Owens $6.5 million guaranteed at a time when no one else was willing to pay him $6.50.
And a league source tells us that the Bills made a very aggressive play for defensive end Jason Taylor immediately after Taylor was cut in March by the Redskins.  In fact, the Bills were the very first team to pursue Taylor.
He’s already gotten the key to the freaking city.
So if any team can sell this transaction to their fans, it’s the Bills.
The other possibility, in our view, is Cincinnati.  But not because the Bengals believe they could surive the local P.R. onslaught.  The Bengals would potentially be interested in Vick because they don’t care about the P.R. onslaught.

Permalink 75 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Atlanta Falcons, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
75 Responses to “Keep An Eye On Buffalo As A Mike Vick Destination”
  1. unperry says: May 19, 2009 11:39 PM

Jason Taylor would never play for the Bills (or the Jets), thank God.
    He ain’t Brett Favre, who will last about 6 weeks in Minnesota

2. Boltschick says: May 19, 2009 11:41 PM

“surive” should be “survive”. You need a proofreader–these typose detract from your brilliance. I’m a Berkeley grad and available 24/7 by blackberry. :) I already read everything you write anyway.

3. virtualplague says: May 19, 2009 11:47 PM

As a Bills fan, I hope so.
    He did the crime, he did the time. He deserves a second chance, that’s what America is built on–second chances. If he can prove he’s a changed man, I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t be reinstated.
    Not to mention, the dude is seriously talented.

4. jimicos says: May 19, 2009 11:49 PM

Now you’re clearly in “throw crap against the wall” mode.

5. badsportswriter says: May 19, 2009 11:50 PM

Hmmm, how upset will Owens get when Vick decides to run quarterback draws every other play when he isn’t outright overthrowing him?
    Hey, maybe I could get behind this reinstatement thing after all.

6. androk says: May 20, 2009 12:00 AM

The Bills didn’t sell us T.O. It’s just that the media’s constant negative spin didn’t make us turn away. This is the BILLS. If T.O. slams someone, they probably deserve it, and every fan will be cheering, because T.O. typically is right. If my QB puked in the Superbowl, I’d want someone to speak up too! We are just waiting for one of Jauron’s boneheaded calls, for T.O. to just smack him.
    With that said, the fans in Buffalo want nothing to do with Vick. We are already working on offense with Edwards, bringing in a player who just got out of prison and hasn’t played in two years makes absolutely no sense at all. Just because a few of our guys got in trouble recently doesn’t mean we are actively seeking convicts, ie Bengals.
    So no, the Bills aren’t interested in Vick, though I applaud your effort for jumping on the Buffalo media bandwagon.

7. Elaw6 says: May 20, 2009 12:01 AM

My dad said global warming isn’t gonna happen.
    Should i scratch that from my list?
    Is Jim Mora jr, Jim Mora sr?
    And i think Florio has a bit of personal beef with Clayton so he had to take a jab at one of his OPINIONS.
    I thought you don’t care what “John Clayton thinks- only what he reports”??
    hmmmm…

8. ozinsd says: May 20, 2009 12:03 AM

**YAWN** Though my insomnia is really bad tonite, this article shut my eyes. I can always count on PFT to put me asleep.

9. RyanHarris says: May 20, 2009 12:11 AM

yawn

10. RIRich says: May 20, 2009 12:13 AM

No way Vick lands in New England.
    1) They don’t sign pieces of crap like this guy. Bellichick wouldn’t have him, neither would Bob Craft.
    2) This guy sucks and BB knows that, and he would NEVER fit into their offensive scheme.
    He might BE offensive, but only in the “off the field” sense of the word.

11. Lumas101 says: May 20, 2009 12:15 AM

I read recently that the Bills had officially announced that they were not interested. I’m pretty sure I read that on this site.
    My biggest question is–how on earth would he help them? He’s certainly not a better or more intelligent passer than Edwards. And the Bills have three accomplished running backs, so they don’t need him to run the ball. They also have more than enough receivers.
    I think the overall idea of this article is true–as a Bills fan, I’m ready to accept a lot if it would help the team win. I strongly dislike Vick, but if he could help the Bills win, I would probably want him on the team. I just don’t think he can help.

12. UrAllBengalHaters says: May 20, 2009 12:16 AM

To the Bengals, really? Why the f–k would they even sniff Vick. And don’t give me this B.S. about the bengals are all criminals, sure……. What use would he have in cincy, not like we’re struggling at qb like all those other teams, plus a few others in the league. I really use to enjoy coming to this site, my first post says that this is getting ridiculous, stop this shit Florio, your making yourself look bad.

13. cksteele79 says: May 20, 2009 12:17 AM

seriously??? i can just imagine 500 PETA protesters outside the ralph on opening day …getting pummeled by drunken bills fans….just great …oh its going to happen..sadly what a joke

14. UrAllBengalHaters says: May 20, 2009 12:17 AM

To the Bengals, really? Why the fvck would they even sniff Vick. And don’t give me this B.S. about the bengals are all criminals, sure……. What use would he have in cincy, not like we’re struggling at qb like all those other teams, plus a few others in the league. I really use to enjoy coming to this site, my first post says that this is getting ridiculous, stop this shit Florio, your making yourself look bad.

15. Elaw6 says: May 20, 2009 12:21 AM

taking shots at Cincinnati’s front office, eh? The offseason is so boring

16. DCNinerFan says: May 20, 2009 12:27 AM

49ers aren’t interested… No way.
    I’d say the Raiders, because they like punks, and Al Davis likes speed. Whatever you say about Vick, he’s a quick bugger…
    J/K about the Raiders, by the way, they already have Garcia to run around behind that awful line…
    I could buy the Bill’s going for him. We shall see.

17. jonk1982 says: May 20, 2009 12:31 AM

“As to the potential backlash from signing Vick, consider the fans’ reaction to the arrival of T.O. He’s already gotten the key to the freaking city.” <—— Yes, but Terrell Owens, numbskull that he is, has never killed dozens of defenseless animals. I would take Owens over Vick on my team every time, and I would like to think the city of Buffalo would agree.

18. efftwofiddy says: May 20, 2009 12:33 AM

Vick to Buffalo is preposterous. They have a young QB they love, and gave him TO, to go along with TO. Reach in the hat for another rabbit, cus that one’s dead…

19. phillyburdzfan says: May 20, 2009 12:33 AM

Vick and T.O. crashing and burning at the same time in the same city? I approve.

20. kaprieli says: May 20, 2009 12:34 AM

Silver and Black.
    End of story.

21. Michael LaRocca says: May 20, 2009 12:38 AM

Oh please please PLEASE let Vick throw those wounded dogs — um, ducks — to TO a few times and let the hissy fit begin!

22. east96st says: May 20, 2009 12:40 AM

By week 5, T.O. will be screaming on the sidelines and bitching in the press that , “He ran for five yards when I was open for twenty!!!”. That combination would blow up almost instantly. The scary part is that T.O. would finally be right.

23. awesome_mwa says: May 20, 2009 12:41 AM

I think that miami should have used their first round pick on a different player than Pat White and tried to pick up Vick for a much cheaper price. I don’t think that their fan base would have taken it as hard as other fan bases around the league and it makes a lot of sense financially.

24. Beer Cheese Soup says: May 20, 2009 12:56 AM

Actually, signing Ronnie might be a good financial move for Buffalo. It would give them some much-needed publicity as well as helping the local economy.. All five thousand of the idiot PETA protesters still have to eat, right?
    Good financial move sure, as far as a good football move, not so much. Mexico+TO does not equal wins.

25. stopwest says: May 20, 2009 1:08 AM

I’d love to see that happen—if nothing else, it’d sure as sh*t be entertaining.

26. Torc says: May 20, 2009 1:09 AM

Zero chance. Just because the Cowboys are whimpering bitches doesn’t make what TO did to them the same as what Vick did.

27. SpartaChris says: May 20, 2009 1:10 AM

Putting aside Vick’s being a total shit head and the PR nightmare to follow any team that opts to sign him, do you really think anyone will want a guy who hasn’t taken a snap since 2006 and who obviously isn’t going to be in any kind of football shape? He was mediocre at best in his prime.. What would make anyone think he’d be so much better now?

28. bofarr says: May 20, 2009 1:18 AM

Vick would polarize SF; all the liberal animal lovers would flip out but the gang-bangers and thugs (which are a big part of the Niner base believe it or not) would totally embrace him. His jersey sales would be through the roof even as the local government scrambled to denounce his actions but embrace him for his humanity and give him a second chance that all people deserve according to the liberal mantra of the area. SF fans would love him as long as he’s one of theirs, just look at Barry Bonds…

29. GreeneBlitz says: May 20, 2009 1:25 AM

This is the dumbest idea I have ever heard, as a life long Bills fan, I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is zero chance for Mike Vick on the Buffalo Bills, to put TO and Vick in the same universe is ridiculous, TO is a great WR and a model citizen off the field, Vick is a lowlife off the field and a mediocre QB, again Bills fans would never welcome and the the Bills would never sign Mike Vick.

30. LiveNBreath Football says: May 20, 2009 1:34 AM

Nope not Buffalo. So, they took TO. At least he stays mostly out of trouble off the field.
    Vick won’t be able to travel to the annual game in Toronto as a convicted felon. Canada won’t let him in. Why sign a guy to help you win that you can’t even get to the game?

31. Southernboi727 says: May 20, 2009 1:43 AM

that would be awesome. As a Vick fan, I would rush out and get the authentic Vick jersey. If it ain’t the Bills its gonna some team. The hype is already building for the most exciting player ever to play the game. Goddell should just let him right back in. The man already lost alot. A 4 game suspension is piling it on. Its just rude. VICK FOR MVP in 2009.
    P.S. save for Barry Sanders, who has better highlights than Vick?

32. Southernboi727 says: May 20, 2009 1:46 AM

P.S. save for Barry Sanders, who has better highlights than Vick?
    P.S. whatever offer Vick gets from any team that tries to sign him, Vick should just not even hear the first offer and immediately ask for their second offer.

33. Beastie Bills says: May 20, 2009 1:47 AM

Zero percent chance. Florio, your an idiot.
    Terrell Owens is not a criminal.
    If the Bills really harbored bad guys like everybody is claiming lately, then why did they get rid of guys like Travis Henry and Anthony Hargrove?
    This team is behind Trent Edwards 100%. I understand that its tough to have a feel for teams when you cover all of them, but your speculation posts are dead wrong 99% of the time.

34. BradygothurtLMFAO says: May 20, 2009 1:56 AM

Everyone needs to keep in mind that he’s still under contract with the Falcons, and even though they failed already at trading him, they won’t release his rights with the risk he will be with a team in the NFC south (new orleans, carolina and Tampa bay) and even though there is no way he will end up with the Bucs, he could possibly be a target for the Panthers or the Saints (obviously he will have a better chance of starting with Carolina) and even so, Arthur Blank might not even want him in the same conference, so they will need to work out a trade with an AFC team with completely different players with Vick as a throw in since no team bit at an offer for a 7th round pick at the draft, but who knows.
    All I know is Vick has every right to be reinstated and he’s paid his debt to society. If Roger Goodell suspends him for this season after two years of Vick being punished already, I will lose all respect for the leauge.
    A three year suspension is absurb, especially when his crime wasn’t NFL related. Let the man get his life back on track, he has been punished already for his crimes by both the law and the NFL.

35. Ashley Schaeffer BMW says: May 20, 2009 2:07 AM

I don’t care who Vick signs with. All I want is for Vick to have a kid that goes to WVU and then have MV7 donate enough money to the law school Florio went to so that they rename it ‘Vick’s “It’s not in the playbook, but it should be” School of Law’.

36. Ashley Schaeffer BMW says: May 20, 2009 2:10 AM

We also need to reset the Florio meaningless Vick post to 0 hours. What are the odds he can make it into double digits tomorrow?

37. evilmajortom says: May 20, 2009 2:12 AM

Are you calling people stupid for not wanting to pay $6.50? I sure as hell wouldn’t pay six dollars and fifty cents to have T.O. on my team!

38. PurpleJeebus says: May 20, 2009 2:15 AM

It was easy for the Bills to sell their fans on T.O. because Owens has always been an elite player. He’s a locker-room cancer yes, but he’s never had any major off-the-field issues/arrests.
    Vick, on the other hand, was a questionable QB who has a SHIT TON of off-field issues and run-ins with the law. The dog fighting is obviously the thing that people remember, but don’t forget he had a string of other incidents leading up to it (Hello Mr. Ron Mexico).
    The Bills have a young project in Edwards that they seem to believe in. Why alienate him by pursuing a morally bankrupt scumbag who isn’t even a good QB?
    C’mon Florio, this is a big reach.

39. bobinpr says: May 20, 2009 2:33 AM

Of course if the Bills tried to sign Vick, they would likely find themselves in a bidding war with PFT, as Vick would make a perfect protege for Florio.

40. illspaz says: May 20, 2009 3:03 AM

DA RAIDAS

41. brendanxtrom says: May 20, 2009 3:13 AM

Buffalo? I don’t see it. I think Trent Edwards can really be a good quarterback if they get some of the other pieces around him, some of which have been implemented this year. If Lynch wasn’t an ass I’d have easily put the Bills in the playoffs this year.
    What about the Redskins? How many times have they tried to get a new guy in there this off-season? Plus, if any city knows how to work some good PR it’s DC.

42. The Dox says: May 20, 2009 3:59 AM

Singletary has said publicly the 9ers don’t want him, no idea how/why the Patriots are on the list, Rams, maybe but they have too much dough tied up in Bulger, and the Seahawks… ding! ding! ding!
    really Florio you scratch the Seahawks off the list because a guy’s dad made a comment 5 years ago? I have to disagree.
    Jim Mora’s comments mean absolutely nothing as Mora Jr had before and still maintains an inexplicable love for Vick. Mora Jr actually visited Vick in prison and stays in frequent contact with him.
    [Mora Jr] “We have a very good relationship. He and I exchanged text messages Wednesday. I just wanted to let him know that I was thinking about him.”
    Not to mention Mora Jr has already been Atlanta-izing the Seahawks. Gregg Knapp, Justin Griffith, Duckett all on board already. Get Vick and Warrick Dunn and it’s 2003 all over again, Pacific style.
    I’ll shit a gold brick if Vick winds up anywhere but with the Seaducks

43. Michael LaRocca says: May 20, 2009 4:41 AM

Dude was playing fetch with his dogs and killing every one that couldn’t catch his wildly inaccurate wobblers. Do you really think that would fit in with the Patriots’ precision?

44. stboyd says: May 20, 2009 4:52 AM

No way!

45. kazkal says: May 20, 2009 5:00 AM

“”””The other possibility, in our view, is Cincinnati. But not because the Bengals believe they could surive the local P.R. onslaught. The Bengals would potentially be interested in Vick because they don’t care about the P.R. onslaught.”””
    How about the Buccaneers they could careless about the P.R and carry 15 Quartbacks on the active roster,or The Jaguars? or the Broncos? Why don’t you rip on a team thats actually been worse then the bengals? stooler fan?

46. Shaun Lowrie says: May 20, 2009 5:01 AM

I don’t know that Vick will get a look anywhere at all until a QB goes down through injury. After that, then yeah, I guess you could make a case for any team in the league, but I highly doubt that anyone will take a shot at him this early. People seem quick to forget that he essentially stunted the growth of Roddy White et al in Atlanta, and he requires a complete overhaul of his discipline as a passer. Sure he’s a good addition to a roster, in the Pat White ‘I’m not that good a QB but I’m an athlete’ way, but is he going to beat out any established QB in the league? I don’t think so. I don’t even think he’d be an upgrade over Alex Smith.
    To put it another way: Vick’s real problem may not be his off-field activities.

47. Rasputin says: May 20, 2009 5:55 AM

If Buffalo signs Vick they may as well complete the set and sign PacMan, then rename the team to the “Als”.
    And what brainiac thinks the Patriots of all teams needs or wants Vick?

48. rtandler says: May 20, 2009 6:38 AM

Would Vick just stay home when the Bills played in Canada?

49. shaunypoo says: May 20, 2009 6:43 AM

“The other possibility, in our view, is Cincinnati. But not because the Bengals believe they could surive the local P.R. onslaught. The Bengals would potentially be interested in Vick because they don’t care about the P.R. onslaught.”
    Don’t even start shoveling this bullshit. There is no way on earth that they would take the PR hit. The people of Cincinnati are in no way in favor of a move like this and everytime you add these little quips to a post, you are losing any credibility you may have. Players do not automatically pop up on the Bengals radar because they have a criminal record. You are the problem by perpetuating this garbage.

50. alewatcher says: May 20, 2009 7:14 AM

I really hate it when people compare T.O. to thugs like Vick, et. al. As much as TO is a PITA for his teams, he has never been in trouble off the field. I just do not see how you even remotely compare the two. Plus, TO is genuinely talented, and works very hard at his craft. Vick is, or at least was, a better runner than passer. He may still be able to run, but his already marginal passing skills have likely deteriorated.
    As one who has to watch the Bills every week, there is absolutely no way I’ll watch their games if they sign Vick.

51. TNCM333 says: May 20, 2009 7:17 AM

What will the Bills do with Vick when they travel to Toronto to play?

52. jtigrrrr says: May 20, 2009 7:32 AM

…If the Bills sign Vick, then they will be the target for boycott. Vick needs to get into another field. He is not wanted in the NFL!

53. mborz says: May 20, 2009 8:03 AM

I’m not a fan of either the Bills or Bengals, but I think the argument you’ve presented for Vick going to either team is terribly weak. I’ve really liked your coverage on the Vick story from the beginning, and I give you huge props for understanding how big of a deal it was way before most everyone else. However, the only thing you’re going to accomplish by “predicting” where Vick could ultimately land, without any actual “insider knowledge” is to upset people.
    I also don’t think it serves you well to post stories about how you feel he deserves a one year suspension simultaneously with stories about where you think he’ll land. If you really think he deserves a one year suspension then isn’t it way too early to be pondering about this publicly?

54. Tyler Durden says: May 20, 2009 8:07 AM

Big difference betrween TO who’s just a pain in the ass and someone who tortures and murders dogs.

55. RAVENMIKESC says: May 20, 2009 8:19 AM

VICK IS GOING TO REDSKINS….DNNY SNYDER IS ALREADY WORKIN IT

56. 78thballothalloffamer says: May 20, 2009 8:32 AM

We are overstating the significance of the Key to the City.
    Buffalo honored Kathy Griffin with the key two years ago and she immediately declared it the “gayest thing” she had ever seen.

57. theUinBuffalo says: May 20, 2009 8:33 AM

He’s talented, but NOT as a QB. All the evidence I need is the fact that Roddy White becomes a star receiver AFTER Vick left the Falcons. Maybe he can try the UFL.

58. hayfus says: May 20, 2009 8:45 AM

Wow. a cheep shot at Cincinnati….what a suprise! Look you are the one keeping a tally on the Turd Watch, it should’nt be very hard to click the link and see that the statement that the bengals are criminals is simply not true. You are still dewlling on 2005. Move on, it was 4 years ago.

59. Alabama leprechaun says: May 20, 2009 8:51 AM

jimicos says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 11:49 pm
    Now you’re clearly in “throw crap against the wall” mode.
    —————————————————————————————————
    That worked when Butters wanted to get back at his parents for the “Future self” thing.
    Well they ‘smeared’ but it is all in the same.

60. Anybodyhome says: May 20, 2009 9:03 AM

Since the key to the city has already been claimed by TO, perhaps Vick gets the key to the local SPCA chapter…

61. bigstretch says: May 20, 2009 9:09 AM

virtualplague says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 11:47 pm
    As a Bills fan, I hope so.
    Not to mention, the dude is seriously talented.
    dude are you kidding me he was average at best as a QB had one of the brightest WR talents in the league RODDY WHITE and threw the ball into the ground why would the bills sign a guy to play QB who’s best attribute is his legs, which he hasn’t used in over a year accept to escape “Bubba” in the showers.

62. spanky07 says: May 20, 2009 9:13 AM

It’s a moot point…Vick will be back inside within a year. Lets not overlook the fact that he may still be very much on somebody’s shit list for outing somebody .

63. filbertkiwi71 says: May 20, 2009 9:17 AM

I am sure that there are a lot of people that would be angry if Vick was allowed back into the league. I am also sure that the vast majority of those people aren’t members of Peta. At the very least, Vick needs a year long suspension from Goodell.
    Yes, there are players who have driven under the influence and gotten into accidents in which people have been injured or worse, and yes some of those players were allowed back into the league. However, those players IMO, did not intend on injuring or killing anyone. Those situations were truly accidents.
    Was Vick’s dog involvement an accident or conscience effort?
    That is the big difference for me, and that is what Goodell should be focusing on.

64. Junebug says: May 20, 2009 9:17 AM

I think a possible spot could be with the Fish down in South Florida. I know Parcells is down there and he runs a tight ship. However, considering what Vick did and also the realization that he paid his debt to society, I think many will be willing to give him a second chance.
    So – if they have 3 QB’s Pennington, White and Vick; the Fish can run an efficient game with Pennington and a more dynamic ‘Wildcat’ with White and Vick. This protects against injury, utilizes Vick’s greatest strength his ability to run and allows the ‘Wildcat’ to have a real passing threat. I’ve always felt if a team went this direction (running QB) they would need to have multiple running QB’s on the roster.
    Your thoughts????

65. darlak says: May 20, 2009 9:30 AM

it would be awesome.
    keep trent as the starter, and use vick as the wildcat QB for 15-20 plays a game….
    who let the dogs out, who, who…
    better get em in!!!!!

66. BBrophy1 says: May 20, 2009 10:00 AM

Plus everyone in Buffalo goes to Toronto to party. That’s a whole new country in which Vick can earn a bad reputation!

67. empty13 says: May 20, 2009 10:14 AM

he’s a full blown turd. and a walkin talkin pr nightmare. and he really isnt that good. legend in his own mind.
    and spanky has a point. he isnt going to be popular with the “dont snitch” crowd.
    ban him. the ufl was created for people like him.

68. SpartaChris says: May 20, 2009 10:16 AM

Boltschick says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 11:41 pm
    “surive” should be “survive”. You need a proofreader–these typose detract from your brilliance. I’m a Berkeley grad and available 24/7 by blackberry. I already read everything you write anyway.

Yes, but are you hot?

69. Michael LaRocca says: May 20, 2009 10:18 AM

Mike Vick loves cats. They taste like chicken.

70. ilivincin says: May 20, 2009 10:27 AM

F it, we’ll take him. Carson needs a backup, his brother is not cutting it. J.T. is not a viable option either. So, I say, give the man another chance, the Bengals are all about second, ever third, and sometime fourth chances. Don King and Ray Lewis each killed a man.

71. BBrophy1 says: May 20, 2009 11:02 AM

if he goes to the Bills with TO can we call them the East Oakland Bills?

72. James M. Holmes says: May 20, 2009 11:53 AM

We get it Florio… you hate the Jets! But think you could write just one article without some stupid comment about them? You are becoming like a high-school kid talking about the pretty girl who stood you up at the prom!
    What does Leon Hess or Rich Kotite have to do with Vick or Buffalo? Get a life Florio!

73. shayde says: May 20, 2009 12:09 PM

I’ve been a Bills fan for 20 years. I’ve stuck with them through highs and lows; taken the ribbing and jokes from my friends and been told that I prove women know nothing about football based on my pick. If one more bartender holds up four fingers to me while watching a game I might scream. However, if this rumor pans out and Monster Vick is allowed to play for Buffalo I’m going to have to abandon ship. T.O. I can handle, but a man who engages in such a depraved and disgusting business as dogfighting should be neutered and never let out in public again, for the first offense. As is obvious I am an animal lover, and have a pit bull. If someone injured her I’d do very bad things to them, but that isn’t the point. The point is we should stop letting criminals play professional sports. What kind of image is that? Children look up to these people, so they should be required to act as role models. If they commit spousal or child abuse kick ‘em out, if they get caught with drugs kick ‘em out, if they abuse animals kick ‘em out, if they rape, steal, or do any other thing that the rest of us would go to prison for then kick ‘em out of professional sports, all professional sports, forever.

74. KBall7326 says: May 20, 2009 12:36 PM

Bills, Vikings, or Redskins.

75. eastcoast says: May 22, 2009 1:28 AM

I can’t see him going to the bills. Trent Edwards is on his way to being a great quarterback. They fix up some other areas of the team and they will be strong enough to make the playoffs this year, although it would help if Lynch hadn’t benched himself.
    I predict he’ll go to the Redskins. How many times did they try to to bring in a new QB this offseason?