Adam Terry out for the year

Our own Aaron Wilson (primarily of the Carroll County Times) advises us that Ravens offensive lineman Adam Terry will miss the entire 2009 season.

Per Wilson, Terry needs further knee surgery.

He appeared in twelve games last year, starting seven of them.  He played in each postseason game.

Permalink 11 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Injuries, Minnesota Vikings, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
11 Responses to “Adam Terry out for the year”
  1. crookedsteve says: Aug 4, 2009 11:12 AM

Andy Reid should be suspended for raising two thug gangster kids.

2. lololnpnp says: Aug 4, 2009 11:17 AM

So I shouldn’t draft Ray Rice?

3. Purple Blitz says: Aug 4, 2009 11:26 AM

He has been a total dissapointment. A bust. Career over for sure.

4. crookedsteve says: Aug 4, 2009 11:28 AM

andy reid is losing his team. This media rant he had is so uncalled for that the players have to see what an ego maniac he is. He wants to control the media and he can’t even control his own house. wouldn’t surprise me if his wife is cheating on his he is so clueless.

5. Dewey Axewound says: Aug 4, 2009 11:51 AM

I never made the connection!!…I didn’t realize Aaron Wilson was a “Carroll County Gangsta”…!!
    Listen:

6. XanderCruise BOOSH says: Aug 4, 2009 11:58 AM

Steve,
    What the hell are you talking about? This post isn’t about Andy Reid, or his “thug kids.” Go complain somewhere, not on a post that is really about football and not TMZ type drama. Please stay out of the good posts and stay in the Twitter BS on here.
    This sucks for Adam Terry. He played in the same section as I did in HS Football in NY so I always try to keep up with him. I think this is the second season ending injury he’s sustained, could be wrong though. Here’s hoping for a full recovery for next year.

7. crookedsteve says: Aug 4, 2009 1:22 PM

Adam Terry is a nobody and so are u Xander, your nothing but an Al Bundy, you know how many records I broke in HS. No one cares about your HS football section, u doosh

8. Jackal138 says: Aug 4, 2009 2:08 PM

Don’t feed the troll, Xander. This asshat does this in every thread trying to get a rise out of eagles fans.
    Summer break ends next month, so we won’t hear much from him after that if we starve him of attention now.

9. tj...hoosyourmamma says: Aug 4, 2009 2:26 PM

crackheadsteve, you may want to consider suing your High School for letting your coaches do your homework for you and robbing you of an education.

10. Westminster Ravens says: Aug 4, 2009 3:14 PM

I am sorry to see Adam go down again this year he is a good player and an even better person.

11. Darth Ringo says: Aug 4, 2009 3:20 PM

There goes the “Todd Heap will catch more touchdowns this season” theory.