Lendale vows to stomp on a towel

The real football season — the grown man version of it — starts in four nights on NBC, when the Titans travel to Heinz Field for an opening-night tilt that pits the team with the best regular-season record from a year ago against the team that won the prize that really matters.

And Tennessee running back LenDale White, who made serious waves last December while stomping on the Steelers’ trademark Terrible Towel during a regular-season victory by the Titans, vows to do it again.

“If it happens to be there, I’m gonna stomp all over that,” White
said Sunday, according to Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper.  “If there is a
towel in the stands, I will stomp on it.  I don’t care who gets mad. . . .  If they throw a towel at me, I’m going to kick it and stomp on it.  If
you don’t want your towels [stomped], keep them out of my face.”

The difference between last year and this year is that the game won’t be played in Tennessee, but in Pittsburgh.  That means it could get hairy for LenDale if he does it again.

And he knows it.

“It will be loud one, a loud, mean, evil one,” White said of the atmosphere at the game.

White also turned philosophical regarding the fact that he has taken plenty of abuse from Steelers fans on his Twitter page, interpreting their hate for him as secret love.

“They talk about me every day on Twitter.  They hate me,” White said.  “They hate me, I can’t use ‘He Hate Me,’ they hate me, the whole world,
no matter what I do.  But they do love me.  If they had me at running
back, they’d love me, now.  They wanted me at running back, that’s
probably why they hate me now.  They hate me because they love me.
That’s what it is.”

Under that theory, they’ll really be loving him on Thursday night.  Especially after he “loves” another yellow towel with his cleats.

Permalink 70 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Tennessee Titans, Top Stories
70 Responses to “Lendale vows to stomp on a towel”
  1. BradyGazelle says: Sep 6, 2009 5:55 PM

The Titans are going to absolutely drill the Steelers on Thursday. Towel stomping should be encouraged – it’s one of the stupidest things in the league, right up there with the Dawg Pound.

2. BrownsFanMan333 says: Sep 6, 2009 6:03 PM

How is the Dawg Pound stupid? You don’t think (assuming you’re a patriots fan from your name) having 400lb guys shooting muskets in the air is stupid?

3. mustbechris says: Sep 6, 2009 6:08 PM

Maybe he’s a Browns fan (Brady Quinn) who hates the Dawg Pound as much as the other 31 teams in the league do?
    “You don’t think…having 400lb guys shooting muskets in the air is stupid?”
    No, he does, that’s what he said.
    Terrible Towels suck. What a stupid idea.

4. 2brauneyz says: Sep 6, 2009 6:12 PM

Shouldn’t LenWhale actually produce something in the NFL before he thinks about towel-stomping?

5. BrenstonBuckner says: Sep 6, 2009 6:14 PM

Titheads will pick up where they left off last year–in the L column..Fat/skinny LenWhale White will be crying for a bottle of Patron to ease the pain from the crushing blows he will suffer thursday night..Steelers won’t forget the stomping of the Terrible Towel last year..Slitans only chance might be if their former QB tandem parasails onto Heinz field to save the night..Fat chance that happens…

6. EskinSux says: Sep 6, 2009 6:14 PM

Once upon a time in the NFL, the game was played on the field……..Not on Twitter, not by fans, who wave a towel, as they have for years……I can’t stand these jackasses who draw attention to themselves, just to draw attention to themselves, it stomping on a towel actually going to prove anything?…….

7. tj.52 says: Sep 6, 2009 6:18 PM

Stomping the Terrible Towel, how immature on the part of White.
    I, on the other hand, prefer to take the high road and show my disdain for the Squeelers with the regular use of my Steelers team-licensed “Terrible TP”. It is emblazoned with the team logo, super absorbent and it goes down easy. Only problem is, after every use I always feel like my ass was raped.
    (sorry, ALLEGEDLY raped)
    Squeal on, bitches.

8. CaptainFantastik says: Sep 6, 2009 6:20 PM

LOL. Sorry Lendale, but you’d be a practice squad back on the Steelers. We don’t want you. We’re fine with our backfield.

9. LebronJeremy says: Sep 6, 2009 6:20 PM

I’m a steelers fan but I try to be level-headed because I hate all zealous fans. But I can say that I hated Lendale before he played for the titans because he’s a piece of trash. He’s a personality that I would have never wanted on Pittsburgh’s team.
    I’ve always had respect for players that deserve it.
    Example: Two of my favorite non-steelers players are Brian Dawkins and Ed Reed (although I still think Polamalu is better than them.) Opinions…

10. C.Bass says: Sep 6, 2009 6:20 PM

yeah, towel waving is so stupid you see it in every sport, espcially in the post-season. Basketball, baseball….whenever the home team wants to get the crowd reved up, they give towels to the fans when they walk in the gates. And even in Cleveland (see every Cavs home post-season game) they love to wave the towels.
    Just b/c the Patriots have no history before Brady is no reason to hate pal.

11. wvugrad00 says: Sep 6, 2009 6:21 PM

I hope he does it, repeatedly

12. Drat says: Sep 6, 2009 6:25 PM

Lendale is crazy, lazy, and sometimes hazy, but you do gotta love him. Stomp the towel, Lendale. What a strategy: “they hate me because they’d love to have me.”

13. coffey says: Sep 6, 2009 6:25 PM

The Terrible Towel is actually one of the greatest fan symbols in the league. Each Towel sold has helped generate over $3 Million dollars for the Allegheny Valley School which aids in the care of the physically and mentally disabled. Calling something the Terrible Towel stupid is just pathetic and disrespectful. Lendale wants to start trouble, offending the legend of Myron Cope and his generosity to the fine city of Pittsburgh is the way to go. You don’t want to piss of Steeler Nation. Really, you don’t.

14. C.Bass says: Sep 6, 2009 6:27 PM

Can the fat turd see over his belly to see what’s he’s stepping on?

15. Backinthesaddle says: Sep 6, 2009 6:29 PM

I really really really want that to happen and I really really really want to see mayhem ensue. 65,000 rabid Steelers fans whipping beer bottles at Lendale White on National TV in HD would be highly entertaining.
    Please Lendale….DO IT!

16. steeler-hater says: Sep 6, 2009 6:34 PM

@BradyGazelle,
    You think that those p*ss yellow towels they wave are stupid? Well, you are correct, of course. It is very dumb. But what is really dumber than that is that not only don’t the Steelers have cheerleaders, they have the most laughable “mascot” in the history of all sports, namely “Steely McBeam” instead!
    If Steeler fans really wanted cheerleaders they could insist on the team having them. But for whatever reason they don’t, whether it is either because they don’t like women or else their wives & mommies won’t allow them to try & get the Steelers to get some.
    Like I said before, watch how quiet the Steeler fans get should they lose this game coming up…

17. Stillerz says: Sep 6, 2009 6:43 PM

If you come for the crown you best not miss

18. BleedBlack&Gold says: Sep 6, 2009 6:50 PM

It is sad that most people don’t know the reason for the towel to begin with. It really is the symbol for Myron Cope.. Also the rights of the towel are owned by a school for special needs students. The money they receive every year goes a long way to improving the lives of these kids. It is a story that isn’t told enough. Other teams would be lucky to have such an important symbol representing their teams.

19. The Real Shuxion says: Sep 6, 2009 6:50 PM

Unless Julia Miles are Carmen Hayes are waving those towels, I think it is the height of sports retardation.

20. M.C.84 says: Sep 6, 2009 6:56 PM

just to educate all you fools on this page, that towel that is so stupid has helped thousands and thousands of adult and children alike. The terrible towel is not just a prop we have at our games, but a charity. All the proceeds from each and every authentic towel sold goes to the Allegheny Valley School, which supports people with mental retardation and physical disabilities. So before you go bashing a seemingly simple towel understand what it means to those it helps.

21. eam147 says: Sep 6, 2009 6:57 PM

He can also go look at those “6″ Super Bowl trophies. Win something. Talk all the trash you want the only thing that matters is winning the Super Bowl. You play the game to win. You can have all the stats you want, it means nothing if you can’t win the big one.

22. spyboots says: Sep 6, 2009 7:05 PM

Sounds like he has let the Steelers get into his head.

23. spyboots says: Sep 6, 2009 7:06 PM

… and if I remember correctly, during draft day, he was angry that the Steelers didn’t take him.

24. Jim Rome says: Sep 6, 2009 7:08 PM

Ridiculous! I Say Lendale Stomp on the towel, I love it! That being said whether you stomp the towel or not the steelers will beat you, so lets at least make it interesting and stomp on a terrible towel. Ridiculous!

25. BradyGazelle says: Sep 6, 2009 7:11 PM

I think it is pretty obvious why the Steelers don’t have any cheerleaders. Not that the Foxboro girls are anything to get worked up about, but they are still 100 times better than anything Pissburgh can drum up.
    Please stomp on the towel LenDale! We are all pulling for you!

26. spyboots says: Sep 6, 2009 7:11 PM

The Steelers don’t have cheerleaders because they don’t need them – their fans cheer on their own and don’t need anyone to lead cheers.
    As for the towels, most other teams have copied this for years, with their white (color of surrender) and other colored towels.
    Lendale has never forgiven the Steelers for not drafting him.

27. GoBrowns19 says: Sep 6, 2009 7:13 PM

The Dawg Pound is full of some of the hottest broads you’ll ever see. Not like those slobs we see waving the terrible towels in Pittsburgh.

28. Igottz5onit says: Sep 6, 2009 7:15 PM

If the Steelers had wanted him they would have drafted him. He went in the second round because he is a lazy fat douche bag.

29. SteelTown_6 says: Sep 6, 2009 7:17 PM

Dear steeler-hater (and your boyfriend BradyGazelle [snicker, nice name there, anti-homophobe..])
    Maybe you “boys” wouldn’t come across as such spit-drooling, nose-picking, booger-gobbling, knuckle-dragging chromosome-deficient mental retards if you hadn’t eaten all those paint chips and lead pencils when you were kids. Sniffing all that paint thinner while spinning in your mom’s old gas clothes dryer probably didn’t help much either.

30. Serr8d says: Sep 6, 2009 7:24 PM

I was at that game last December, when Lendale stomped the stinking yellow towel. It should never have been brought into LP Field to begin with…that’s OUR HOUSE, and if that yellow debris is brought in, then expect it to be stomped. A Pittsburg fan in front of me actually hit me with a twirled towel…only once. I told him if it happened again he would be wearing it permanently.
    Keep ‘em at home. Or expect a good stomping.

31. GoBrowns19 says: Sep 6, 2009 7:28 PM

that was a really rad burn SteelTown…do you snicker often?

32. Igottz5onit says: Sep 6, 2009 7:59 PM

That never happened Serr8d, don’t try to make yourself look tough it doesn’t work.

33. prmpft says: Sep 6, 2009 7:59 PM

awesome – here’s the new name for the tn backfield – JACK & ASS – here’s to a couple of microfracture surgeries thanks to runnin’ your mouths…

34. o-ski says: Sep 6, 2009 8:09 PM

If we look like “idiots” when we wave our towels, at least we’re idiots who won the Superbowl. And support charity. I work at a sporting goods store–if you want, I can send you a bunch of them for cheap with my discawnt ;) .
    “And that’s all I have to say about that.”
    Go Steelers.

35. steeler-hater says: Sep 6, 2009 8:11 PM

Gotta love Steeler homers. You put the truth and indisputable facts in their faces and all they can do to defend their side of the argument is name call.
    lol!
    Look, stand up to your mommies for once and then tell that team of yours to get some cheerleaders.
    “Steel Town”, unless you are telling us Steeler fans don’t like the sight of hot looking women dancing around in skimpy costumes, get yourself a crayon and start a petition to get the team to get some. If that is the case and you fans don’t like looking at hot women in skimpy outfits then I guess the rest of us will have to try and understand that, “Nancy boy”…

36. Florios-Lawyer says: Sep 6, 2009 8:16 PM

The Steelers love it when you disrespect the Towel.
    Talk about motivation. I wish more teams did it.
    Please, never stop.
    signed,
    Karma

37. Kidekk says: Sep 6, 2009 8:16 PM

EskinSux says:
    September 6, 2009 6:14 PM
    —————
    How is this bad for the game? If anything, it gets the fans more involved and creates more chatter for the game, which is actually a good thing. If you don’t like him drawing attention, don’t draw more attention to him by paying attention to him. Just ignore it. But some fans, like the ones he is talking to on twitter, obviously like it. What’s wrong with some light-hearted fun? Or does someone piss in your cereal every morning?
    2brauneyz says:
    September 6, 2009 6:12 PM
    ———————
    Do you actually watch the NFL or pay attention to it? He had 15 TDs last year. Think before you type.

38. Clock_Is_King says: Sep 6, 2009 8:17 PM

1. Cleveland Dawg Pound chicks are the hottest that Cleveland has to offer… but that’s not saying much compared to the rest of the world’s gene pool.
    2. Titans fans are great… their greatest accomplishments are Lendale stomping a towel and almost winning a Super Bowl.
    3. Until Lendale does something with his career, he should cut the shenanigans.
    4. The Steelers have won SIX Super Bowls, beeyotches!! Suck on that!!

39. Backinthesaddle says: Sep 6, 2009 8:19 PM

The towels should not be brought into others stadiums. If it is….it’s fair game.
    You’ld have to be a moron to stomp it in Pittsburgh. (Although I really really really want it to happen and then see thousands of beer bottles ricocheting off Lendales’ helmut….in HD)

40. Florios-Lawyer says: Sep 6, 2009 8:20 PM

Apparently LenDale doesn’t understand the basic concept behind talking smack.
    You have to have actually accomplished something before you’re entitled to do it.
    Here endeth the lesson.

41. steeltownpride says: Sep 6, 2009 8:26 PM

It dont matter anyway . After we raise the 6th banner in the house on thursday we will commence with kicking the ass of the titans .
    I see alot of hating going on here . But the anger isnt warrented . We didnt knock the titans out of the playoffs and that pisses off the steelers . WE wanted that game . BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you had to lose to the Ravens and not give everyone what they wanted . So next time Titans dont be so selfish and loose ok ? That wasnt very nice of you . We held up our end of the bargin and made it to the championship game . But why couldnt you ? Come one now the best record in the league and you couldnt beat a wildcard team to face the steelers ?
    Talking trash is fun and all but usually it happens after you win something . Do the titans know what winning even is ? I mean can you come through on the big game and finally win something ? FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE CAN YOU WIN SOMETHING WIN IT REALLY COUNTS ?
    LENDALE SWEETY COME TO PITTSBURGH AND GIVE MOMMA SOME SUGAR OK ? OHHHH I GET IT KNOW YOUR NOT A MOMMAS BOY . WELL IN THAT CASE COME SEE YOUR DADDY THEN OK ? WE WILL SEE YOU IN 4 DAYS AND THE TALKING WILL END . BUT THE KIDS AWAY THIS ONE WONT BE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART . ANYONE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A VIOLENT GAME IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP HASNT SEEN ANYTHING YET .

42. Florios-Lawyer says: Sep 6, 2009 8:34 PM

“…GoBrowns19 says: September 6, 2009 7:13 PM
    The Dawg Pound is full of some of the hottest broads you’ll ever see….”
    uhm.. we must have different connotations then about “dawgs”.
    >A href=”http://www.28th-infantry-division.us/store/ugly%20girl%200.bmp”>Typical female Browns fan.

43. Florios-Lawyer says: Sep 6, 2009 8:38 PM

“Serr8d says: September 6, 2009 7:24 PM
    …A Pittsburg fan in front of me actually hit me with a twirled towel…only once. I told him if it happened again he would be wearing it permanently….”
    Oh, so at the time, you only shot your mouth off, and didn’t actually DO anything, much like you’re doing here, right?
    Right. you woulda got your ass kicked.

44. Katmanduu says: Sep 6, 2009 8:50 PM

Serr8d, you sound like a tuff guy….a dumb typical redneck from the hills of Tenn-see. Guess what Alice, you and your sorry boys, especially Lendale “Twinkie” White are gonna wish they never got on the plane. That game won’t even be close.
    Think twice before you mess with Steeler Nation.

45. LebronJeremy says: Sep 6, 2009 9:00 PM

Oh please…reading these comments is just, well, embarrassing.
    Again, I’m a steelers fan. The towel is gimmicky but it’s for a good cause, and countless others have copied without the charity part.
    Stealy McBeam, or whatever his name is, is totally lame and most of the fans don’t like it.
    Cheerleaders are lame and something that should be left to the high school and college teams.
    And I live in Youngstown, 60 miles from Cleveland and Pittsburgh. So gobrowns19, I can attest to the ugliness or hotness of the women in Cleveland and Pittsburgh. It’s entirely even; except the city of Cleveland smells like garbage when it rains for some reason.

46. Clock_Is_King says: Sep 6, 2009 9:05 PM

As long as Bud Adams owns the Titans, they will fail.
    He’s been cursed ever since he joined the NFL.
    The Houston Spoilers / Titans are a big sponge of suckiness.
    Underperformance, heartbreak, and misery are all that Titans fans have in their back pockets.

47. Etl868 says: Sep 6, 2009 9:07 PM

Lendale is a felon in waiting. Why do we care what he says. He’s gonna be ass raped in prison I’m a few tears.

48. Katmandu says: Sep 6, 2009 9:23 PM

He severely under-estimates Steeler fans. That’s the worst thing you can do.
    He won’t live to get on the bus if he stomps a towel inside Heinz Field.
    His huge ego will pay a very, very, very heavy price.
    Once a punk, always a punk.
    I really hate to see him get hurt, but if he’s STUPID enough to pull off a childish stunt such as this, that’s the price he’ll have to pay.
    I pray you don’t get seriously hurt.

49. mrmagoo says: Sep 6, 2009 9:58 PM

steeler-hater says:
    September 6, 2009 8:11 PM
    lol!
    __________________________
    I keep things seperated in my life.
    Steelers for football.
    Your mom for sex.

50. TheMagicIsYou! says: Sep 6, 2009 10:01 PM

Tennessee’s backfield is hilarious.
    I hope they continue to be themselves, no matter how “bad for the game.” It is entertaining.

51. mrmagoo says: Sep 6, 2009 10:17 PM

EskinSux says:
    September 6, 2009 6:14 PM
    ________________________
    You had a jail at your stadium for years…. The seating capacity was higher than the stadium out of necessity…
    Thanks for the recitation on class and the lack thereof in NFL fans. It means a lot.

52. EskinSux says: Sep 6, 2009 10:53 PM

Kidekk says:
    September 6, 2009 8:16 PM
    How is this bad for the game?
    —————
    How is it good for the game? Cause you get twitter updates? Is your life that pathetic? Not a Steelers fan here, but it seems his JV towel stomping act proved worthless least year…..

53. High Spyder says: Sep 6, 2009 10:54 PM

If the Allegheny Valley School is so important to all of you altruistic Steelers fans, why not skip the lame-ass towel and just donate directly to the school?
    Come clean, Steelers fan–you just want to wave a silly towel around. The charity angle is just a convenient excuse to pat yourself on the back.

54. Clock_Is_King says: Sep 7, 2009 12:09 AM

Come clean, non-Steelers fan, your club is kicking it’s own a$$ for not coming up with the idea on its own, and would never dream of donating proceeds to charity.
    Why do you let towels get under your skin?
    And Steelers fans travel better than any group of fans… funny how Steelers games are not blacked out because Steelers fans buy out the empty seats in weak markets!!
    We take over your stadiums, turning them into home games.
    Steelers fanhood is passed down from generation to generation… even though Pittsburgh has experienced a large diaspora, Steelers fans stay true to their Steelers faith, no matter where they reside!
    There are Steelers clubs in almost every town.
    We wear our colors with pride.
    Especially in your stadiums with our terrible towels.
    When your fans travel like Steelers fans, they can talk.
    Until then, enjoy the sparkle of our six rings!!

55. steeler-hater says: Sep 7, 2009 12:12 AM

@mr. magoo,
    By your comments & your screen name I can see why you don’t feel the need for a cheerleading squad.
    The character “Mr. Magoo” is so nearsighted he is almost blind.
    I guess blind guys have no interest in cheerleaders on the field since they can’t see them.
    What a lame excuse. The truth must be that Pittsburgh fans have no interest in looking at hot women in skimpy outfits dancing on the sidelines. They want to check out the players instead, even when there is a break in the action.
    Most of us outside Pittsburgh want to look at hot ladies when there is a timeout or play has stopped. But whatever… you guys keep checking out those players if you wish.
    BTW, my mom is 72 years old, is missing one leg, and has Alzheimer’s. If you want to have sex with her, then you are the one who is truly sick.

56. Kidekk says: Sep 7, 2009 12:18 AM

—————
    I don’t and never will have Twitter, unless I need it for professional use or as a marketing tool. And his stomping was so worthless last year that it took up time on sportscenter and got another article on this site that you responded to because it struck a nerve. And speaking of pathetic lives, the fact that a man stomping on a towel causes your panties to bunch up speaks volumes. The comment about someone pissing in your cereal was meant in jest. I guess it’s true.

57. BP says: Sep 7, 2009 3:45 AM

I agree. We don’t want to piss off stealer nation. It would be much better to piss right on them. But it shouldn’t be too bad. The stains will match their piss yellow towels perfectly.

58. C.Bass says: Sep 7, 2009 8:35 AM

How many Super Bowl rings does LenDale “fat Turd” White wear?

59. VoxVeritas says: Sep 7, 2009 9:54 AM

“When the team on the field is good enough you don’t need giant scoreboards and cheerleaders.”
    Oh but I guess gigantic animated ketchup bottles are always needed hahahaha

60. tribbiani says: Sep 7, 2009 11:50 AM

wow, titans players collect headlines.
    steeler players collect super bowl rings.
    enjoy.

61. steeler-hater says: Sep 7, 2009 12:05 PM

———————-
    lol!
    Of course you don’t need those things. You guys have a piss yellow towel to wave & “Steely McBeam” to to look at & help you guys cheer on the team.
    Please tell me how “cool” old Steely McBeam is. Please tell me how that mascot of yours isn’t the silliest thing any team has ever came up with.
    Yep, having Steely McBeam around is sooooo much better than having to look at some icky cheerleaders, huh?
    lol!

62. Clock_Is_King says: Sep 7, 2009 12:16 PM

“Magoo, you sound like the typical Steeler fan to me. I’ve seen lots of them. A guy who has never done anything great himself in his whole life so he lives vicariously through a football team full of spoiled millionaires. For 4 hours every week during football season you don your old Bubby Brister jersey and watch the Steelers play on your old black & white portable TV set in your bedroom in your parents’ basement. Then if they win the game you feel like you yourself are a winner. But when they lose, you got to bed and pull the covers over your head and cry yourself to sleep.
    Yep, I’ve known lots of Steeler fans in my day. Most are just like what I’ve described…”
    Steeler-Hater,
    In your case, birds of a feather seem to flock together.
    Guess you don’t hang out with the fans who buy your stadiums’ empty seats / unwanted season tickets so you can watch the game on your television.

63. steelergirl says: Sep 7, 2009 1:11 PM

Myron Cope is one of the most beloved people in Pittsburgh. The terrible towel he created has helped countless young people. It doesn’t matter if other people can’t understand that, the steeler defense does. Go ahead punk. Stomp the towel.
    Maybe tennessee can come up with something to get all those hillbillies some teeth!

64. Igottz5onit says: Sep 7, 2009 1:15 PM

Steely McBeam was a failed experiment two years ago that nobody wanted try actually having some facts before you try to insult the Steelers for not having cheerleaders of all things. Honestly most of the girls in Pittsburgh, especially those already cheering for the Steelers at the stadium (unpaid) are hotter than any teams cheerleaders anyways (especially the fugly cowboys cheerleaders)

65. SteelerJewell says: Sep 7, 2009 3:31 PM

BradyGazelle–Drill the Steelers? Your football intellligence ranks close to your mediocore running back. Talk with you Thursday night when we do our talking on the field.

66. World Champs Raiders 3 Chargers 0 says: Sep 7, 2009 6:32 PM

I’m a hardcore Oakland Raiders fan but defense wins Championships and right now the Steelers got a good one. Don’t think Lendale is gonna be dancing much after this game.

67. steeler-hater says: Sep 7, 2009 7:10 PM

@clock is king:
    Lemme guess… Mr. Magoo is your brother, right?
    So that just means there’s bunk beds in mommy’s basement then…
    lol!

68. mrmagoo says: Sep 8, 2009 1:32 PM

steeler-hater says:
    September 7, 2009 7:10 PM
    @clock is king:
    Lemme guess… Mr. Magoo is your brother, right?
    So that just means there’s bunk beds in mommy’s basement then…
    lol!
    ___________________
    He’s not my brother, but I’m your daddy.
    I think I’ve got a new bitch for this year and I didn’t even have to hold tryouts.

69. steeler-hater says: Sep 8, 2009 4:14 PM

lol!
    You Steeler homers are sure funny.
    You left out the part in your last post where you say “He We Go Steelers, Here We Go”… typing that with one hand while waving that p*ss yellow crying towel with the other.
    “Go Steelers!!”
    lol!!
    “Mommy, can I wear my Steeler jammies to bed tonight?”
    lol!!!!