SportingNews.com: Week Six 10-pack

One of the unintended consequences of my trip to New York City for halftime of the USC-Notre Dame game with Peter King and Jimmy Roberts (NBC, 3:30 p.m. ET) was that I didn’t get a chance earlier today to post a link to Week Six 10-pack for SportingNews.com.

But, hey, the games don’t start until Sunday.  So here it is now.

As usual, the 10-pack contains one more than nine and one less than 11 takes on the coming slate of games.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Features, Top Stories
6 Responses to “SportingNews.com: Week Six 10-pack”
  1. stopwest says: Oct 17, 2009 5:01 AM

(0-16)

2. artieblanksucsbigD says: Oct 17, 2009 8:35 AM

they were last in the nfc south

3. Apetits says: Oct 17, 2009 9:34 AM

stopwest said:
    “i’m not gonna register at Sporting News, so I’ll just drop my comment here—how were the Saints the last place team last year?
    (0-16)”
    ——————————————————
    Last place in the NFC South- behind Carolina, Atlanta & Tampa.

4. CurseofBoJackson says: Oct 17, 2009 10:27 AM

This was posted at 10PM last night and you didn’t know Cincy was sold out? Thanks Chad!
    Two, it wouldn’t have been inexplicably, do you read any of the comments on your site?

5. question8 says: Oct 17, 2009 10:40 AM

The browns are referred to as “woeful” in article and I agree they’re rebuilding and are a few years from contending, but take a look at the teams from their first 5 games–vikings (5-0), broncos (5-0), ravens (3-2) and bengals (4-1) are combined 17-3; and even though DA went 2-17 last week they still managed to beat buffalo! This team is not on the same wavelength as rams, bucs, raiders, bills, chiefs and the titans-who no one talks about as a disapointing 0-5 team.

6. Furrski says: Oct 17, 2009 11:14 AM

Try reading the article. Its about the NFC South.