Report: Tom Brady is going to hell

The title says it all.

Yes, Tom Brady is going to hell.

Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald pointed out to us this rather critical nugget (for Brady at least) earlier in the week.  It seems that the Amazing Grace Baptist Church in Canton, North Carolina has usurped the duties of St. Peter and declared Brady’s eternal damnation.

Tom Brady has an unwed child, but it’s okay because he wins Super Bowls,” the church said on its web site.  “Tom Brady is teaching us to have sex outside of marriage, to commit fornication, don’t marry and do the right thing, don’t take responsibility for your actions, have a good time no matter who you hurt in this world, go from sex partner to sex partner, and it’s okay because of who I am.  How many of you dad’s [sic] cheer on Tom in the Super Bowl while your kids are watching?”

(Technically, most people with kids under the age of 18 have an “unwed child.”  But we think we get the point.)

So there you have it.  Like David Puddy and Elaine Benes, Brady is going to hell.

And if that’s the standard for an eternity of devils and caves and ragged clothing, Tom will have plenty of company.

Permalink 105 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New England Patriots, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
105 Responses to “Report: Tom Brady is going to hell”
  1. Rev. Dr. HollywoodWags says: Oct 18, 2009 8:43 AM

Sounds like you’ve been getting pointers from keith Olbermann.

2. ero52 says: Oct 18, 2009 8:47 AM

This is religion for you.

3. Mike D says: Oct 18, 2009 8:49 AM

Canton, NC – home of the Inbred Hall of Fame
    And for the record, I hate the Pats. Just hate dumb rednecks more…

4. blackglass says: Oct 18, 2009 8:49 AM

I never understood why people are so quick to sentence a child to 18 years of hell living with two people who are staying/getting married just for him or her. Both parents will be miserable to each other and both will start to resent the child. Yeah, great idea! That is a healthy homelife!
    People who stay married “for the kids” are just begging for thier children to grow up to become socially unadjusted malcontents.
    (Don’t bother replying, I am making the 5 hour drive from Jersey with my son to cheer for Tom Brady)

5. bearsrule says: Oct 18, 2009 8:51 AM

Welcome to the eigthteenth century. What do you want to bet that someone involved with the church’s website is having an an adulterous affair ? Actually, adultery is probably okay. At least the guilty parties are married.

6. slipkid says: Oct 18, 2009 8:51 AM

just like jesse jackson

7. King of Queens says: Oct 18, 2009 8:51 AM

Florio: You first

8. pwoeckener says: Oct 18, 2009 8:55 AM

Well, the first error in your judgmental post is assuming that “St. Peter” has anything to do with determining the eternal destiny of souls. Faith in Jesus Christ alone determines whether or not anyone goes to heaven. (See Ephesians 2:8-9).
    Your second error is extracting judgmental comments from non-Christian sportswriters and casting judgment upon the church. Perhaps if you even had a clue about what scripture says about salvation then you wouldn’t be posting ignorance in such a public forum.
    It is so utterly ignorant of people like you Florio to worry about whether someone goes to heaven or not, but yet when you ignore the teachings of Christ and never give God 10 seconds of your time in your entire life, how would you ever expect to get to heaven to begin with? And since heaven is a place where God will be worshipped for all eternity, why would you want to go there anyway?
    It just always amazes me how people can be so sensitive about heaven and God, when they could care less about either during their entire lives. Seems to me that spending an eternity with God would not be something you would be looking forward to anyway, so why get upset about someone assuming Brady is going to hell?
    And for the record, no one knows Brady’s eternal destiny, except for Brady himself. We can all guess, based on his lifestyle and actions, but his salvation is not for anyone to say or assume. Same holds true for ANYONE else.
    Finally, Romans 3:23 says that we are ALL sinners. But we all have the opportunity to come to faith in Jesus Christ. It’s a free gift from God for anyone who asks.

9. Pitbullcopper77 says: Oct 18, 2009 8:56 AM

Thank god.. I thought he was getting traded to Oakland..

10. TasteTheSteel says: Oct 18, 2009 8:56 AM

Religion is poison! Football and sex are two of the greatest things in life!

11. Facts Domino says: Oct 18, 2009 8:57 AM

Any Stetson bashing is good bashing…

12. Bun McSticky says: Oct 18, 2009 8:59 AM

We all knew he was going to hell because of his unholy alliance with The Unclean One….and by that I mean Bill Belichick.

13. New Calfornia Stadiums says: Oct 18, 2009 8:59 AM

Wow, what ever happened to don’t judge lest you be judged

14. Romford Raider says: Oct 18, 2009 9:03 AM

Why do these god-botherers always feel they have to share their silly superstitious nonsense?

15. SATAN says: Oct 18, 2009 9:07 AM

Wouldn’t have Ben Roethlisbereger been a better example?

16. 8man says: Oct 18, 2009 9:07 AM

Will he be signing memorabilia when he gets there?
    My wife has this pink jersey with his name and number on it and…..

17. droppingloads says: Oct 18, 2009 9:09 AM

18. GBP says: Oct 18, 2009 9:11 AM

19. Tantojack says: Oct 18, 2009 9:11 AM

What? Brady’s going to the Raiders?!?!

20. enik says: Oct 18, 2009 9:13 AM

Gotta love self righteous Christians. They don’t even pay attention to their own religion. Aren’t they supposed to not judge anyone? Figures. Tom Brady is married now anyway, so their argument is kinda lame.
    And by the way, I’ve been to Canton. I’ll bet before they made this condemnation on Brady, they were handling snakes.

21. BigMikey says: Oct 18, 2009 9:18 AM

Well at least Kurt Warner is on the winning team.

22. Arrowhead Addict says: Oct 18, 2009 9:19 AM

Shove your bible and organized religion up your ass.If a player is fined for praying after a good play then there is no room for it in pro sports!

23. Fan_Of_ Four says: Oct 18, 2009 9:19 AM

I’ll save you a seat Tommy, can’t wait to meet the wife.

24. se18a29 says: Oct 18, 2009 9:21 AM

GBP says:
    October 18, 2009 9:11 AM
    The truth will set you free!

25. Massappeal says: Oct 18, 2009 9:24 AM

And o’bama probably just sat there and listened!!!!

26. nicemarmot says: Oct 18, 2009 9:25 AM

Personally I look forward to joining Tommy and 99.9% of the rest of the NFL (especially Belicheck) in hell, where we will never have to hear any more Christians whining again. Whoohoo!

27. Trenchant Savant says: Oct 18, 2009 9:26 AM

aw.
    pwoeckener has an invisible friend in the sky! that’s adorable.

28. Bill In DC says: Oct 18, 2009 9:30 AM

I’m not sure which is funnier, the people bashing religious beliefs on a football blog or the people defending them.
    Yes, apparently Brady will be joining Richard Seymour, who pretty much believes he’s in hell already.

29. ForrestGump says: Oct 18, 2009 9:30 AM

pwoeckener says: October 18, 2009 8:55 AM
    If you believe in sky pixies.
    There are basically four main entities that govern our lives;
    - big business
    - big government
    - organized religion
    - and organized crime
    All four have two things in common;
    - they prey on people’s fears
    - and they all profit from that
    Of the four only organized crime can be considered “honest”, as they are they only one that doesn’t pretend to be something other than what they really are.
    ie; if you borrow 10 grand from Lefty the loan shark and don’t pay up, he will break your legs, something he surely will have explained in advance.
    The other three? They just pretend to be your friend and guardian while emptying your wallet…

30. Beer Cheese Soup says: Oct 18, 2009 9:34 AM

Romford Raider says:
    ___________________________________
    AMEN, and furthermore, why does Florio feel he has to post it on a non-religious sports website?

31. promin1 says: Oct 18, 2009 9:36 AM

Anyone who believes in religion is a complete retard. Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too? Ridiculous.

32. slipkid says: Oct 18, 2009 9:36 AM

goign to hell? you mean he will have to listen to keith olbermann nonstop?

33. PervyHarvin says: Oct 18, 2009 9:39 AM

pwoeckener-Thanks for the Sunday sermon Jim Bakker wanna be dick!!
    Don’t worry Tom, this news comes from an inbred town that has mutated hillbillys from generation to generation. The paper mill toxins have created the Hills Have Eyes like freaks,it’s not their fault. I’m sure Tom doesn’t take this to heart being that Canton was the town where Ned Beatty was forced to squeal like a pig and lost his back door virginity.
    Hell isn’t big enough for these mild infractions.

34. superius says: Oct 18, 2009 9:42 AM

Some people believe that the last 300 years of political and social development have been a terrible, terrible mistake.
    I mean teaching people to read, letting them exercise “free will” – it’s much tougher to make them believe that an invisible man living in the sky is controlling their lives…and of course that hurts tithe which is the real problem.
    At least if the Pats win another SB we won’t have to hear Tom Brady credit God with the win…since he obviously plays for Satan’s side with an unwed child.
    Finally – I love how Brady is doomed to damnation for having a child out of marriage. I guess that forgiveness aspect of Christianity only applies to social conservatives.

35. PFTiswhatitis says: Oct 18, 2009 9:44 AM

“Tantojack says:
    October 18, 2009 9:11 AM
    What? Brady’s going to the Raiders?!?!”
    HA! 5 stars.

36. Dawn says: Oct 18, 2009 9:45 AM

BlackGlass asked “If Tom Brady is going to hell for one child out of wedlock, where is Travis Henry going?”
    He gave him directions since he’s already there. ;-)
    BG – I just have to take a moment to give you a big kudos. Religion aside, to read that a father is taking his son for a five hour drive to see their team play is awesome. Hope you both enjoy the game!

37. will2win says: Oct 18, 2009 9:48 AM

Sinning will not send you to hell, we all sin, but not accepting Jesus as your Savior is why you wouldn’t be included in the book of life.
    Ephesians 2:8
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God.

38. Tom says: Oct 18, 2009 9:48 AM

Have you ever had the need to pray?

39. rangersleadtheway says: Oct 18, 2009 9:50 AM

hey pwoeckener…STFU.. its amazing how people who claim to know so much about religion are also the most ignorant and judgemental sh*ts…
    youre an idiot for quoting the bible. First off, the bible is NOT an authorative source. Give me incontrovertible evidence that god himself wrote it and gave it to someone and i’d say your bs is valid… most of the new testament was written THOUSANDS of years after Jesus died. By that time CORRUPT churches had sprung up and decided what parts of the “story” to keep and which parts should be “changed” for the “good of the people”.. lol..and THIS you call truth? typical religion, encourages you to explore the thoughts of others (people you have never even known) and accept them as your own. Spirituality invites you to toss away the thoughts of others and come up with your own. lol you think you have god and can judge because of some made up book tells you you can..lol…there is more of God in my Army Ranger handbook than your bible.

40. Smush Rodrigez says: Oct 18, 2009 9:52 AM

I think that he sold his soul. Superbowls, Supermodels.
    I am so sick of these religious judgemental nuts. Open your eyes and come into this century. Dinosaurs existed. There is life on other planets. Kurt Warner does not talk to God…. You cannot get remarried after a divorce unless you pay the church a bribe. Nice principles.
    Hey, maybe God had Brady on his fantasy team 2 years ago and then someone else had hin last year so he had him get hurt. Just a thought.

41. whywerule says: Oct 18, 2009 9:57 AM

…Thank god.. I thought he was getting traded to Oakland..
    LOL…I am glad I did not have a mouth full of coffee when I read the above line.
    If banging hot chicks, make millions of dollars, and winning 3 super bowls is going to get you into hell then i want to go to hell too…
    I definitely agree…

42. EdReed4prez says: Oct 18, 2009 10:03 AM

Let’s throw a scarlet letter on his bitch ass and be done with it! Those fornicators are terrible. The whole time when I was a kid I was receiving the wrong signals from Tammy Brady. I thought my goal was to make a boat load if money, then nail a chick as hot as his new wife…. Darn you Tammy, darn you straight to heck.

43. RexRyan'sStressedLapband says: Oct 18, 2009 10:05 AM

I find it amusing that even their own book calls them “sheep”.

44. PervyHarvin says: Oct 18, 2009 10:08 AM

@ pretending I’m a Ranger-
    Will you please stop with your fraudelant claims of being an Army Ranger. I and others called you out on it a while back.Seems to be an epidemic these days; pretend we are a war hero. To talk about God in the Ranger Handbook(yes,I know the book well) is all I have to hear . Go get help for your illness. To be a Ranger is a great honor and is not brought up in football talk like you do.Your willingness to bring it up at every chance is not how real Rangers conduct themselves son.

45. SpankMonkey says: Oct 18, 2009 10:12 AM

Shouldn’t you Bible bangers be bang’n something this Sunday morning. Like your sex deprived husbands, wifes our unwed partners. Leave us normal people to our heathen blog posting! I am waiting for someone to quote a WWJD … WTFC!

46. Silver&Black666 says: Oct 18, 2009 10:15 AM

Religion is such a SCAM i feel for the poor old people who get ripped off by it.
    Whats even worse is religions resistance of science.
    See you in hell Tom come have a shot of whiskey with me and Jim Morrison!

47. BonnieD says: Oct 18, 2009 10:21 AM

So you found a kooky church which say Tom Brady is going to hell. This same church is also burning books by BILLY GRAHAM because he isn’t Christian enough for them. Just because you found a small church that has gone crazy doesn’t mean all Christians are bad. I wondered how long it would be after you sold out to NBC before you started bashing Christians.
    I’m sure I can find some left wing kooks too. Do you want to post them as headline news as well?

48. BlueEyeDevils says: Oct 18, 2009 10:29 AM

Brady is an over rated “Thug”!

49. Silver&Black666 says: Oct 18, 2009 10:34 AM

TasteTheSteel
    Damn fine post I couldn’t have said it any better myself! Football and sex are two of the greatest things ever invented!
    promin1
    I cant tell you how many times I have wanted to say what you just said.
    Besides I read that bible and by my count god killed 2,035,565 people and Satan killed about 12.
    Who is nicer?

50. patsfanlisa says: Oct 18, 2009 10:34 AM

Hey Bonnie – I’m one of those left-wing kooks. Not only that, but I’m a Jew, too. So according to all of you Bible-banging Christians, all Jews are going to Hell? What a joke! See ya there, baby!

51. Patsfan1776 says: Oct 18, 2009 10:36 AM

I think Brady’s play has gone to hell but as for his soul I think it may be too early to tell.

52. Silver&Black666 says: Oct 18, 2009 10:37 AM

BonnieD
    I have some snake oil you can buy……two easy payments of $19.99 it cures christians of their retardation.

53. holycow says: Oct 18, 2009 10:38 AM

“Tom Brady is teaching us to have sex”
    Where do I go for this course?

54. Poo Flinging Monkey says: Oct 18, 2009 11:00 AM

“# GBP says: October 18, 2009 9:11 AM
    For the record, Florio any of us who lives a life of sin and doesn’t accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our savior is going to hell. Yes, that includes celebrity types as well. You can joke about it and try to lighten the reality of it but that tells me you don’t understand it. I hope someday you will.”
    Did you know you’re full of shit? You don’t realize it, I hope someday you will… but I doubt it.

55. RedGoneWILD says: Oct 18, 2009 11:01 AM

I can’t believe you stuck a [sic] in there…
    Do you even realize how many times [sic] would have to be used if somebody quoted you?

56. BonnieD says: Oct 18, 2009 11:04 AM

To Patsfanlisa: I actually believe the Jews are God’s chosen people, and I am 100% in support of Israel always.
    Don’t assume you know what I believe without asking me.

57. SmackMyVickUp says: Oct 18, 2009 11:05 AM

Nearly one-third of all children in this country are born to unwed mothers. But this week, Sports Illustrated reports that among professional athletes out-of-wedlock births are epidemic. And of athletes in the major sports leagues, those in the NBA appear to have the greatest number of cases. According to SI, one of the NBA’s top agents says he spends more time dealing with paternity claims than he does negotiating contracts. The agent tells the magazine that there might be more kids out of wedlock than there are players in the NBA.

58. i'm president charlie! says: Oct 18, 2009 11:06 AM

football is the only religion. everything else is santa claus for scared grown ups.

59. Bassman says: Oct 18, 2009 11:13 AM

Hey Tom, if you make it there first please make me a tee-time

60. se18a29 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:14 AM

rangersleadtheway says:
    October 18, 2009 9:50 AM
    there is more of God in my Army Ranger handbook than your bible.
    Great, another fake Ranger.

61. oruacat2 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:15 AM

If “heaven” means spending eternity with Christians then I don’t want to go there.

62. JPappi says: Oct 18, 2009 11:15 AM

lol, gotta love religion. social control tool for the weak.

63. Nitro says: Oct 18, 2009 11:15 AM

ok, if i got this right brady is evil and going to hell because he had a little boy while he wasnt married. But if he had a little boy in say… a confessional booth he’d be what? a priest?

64. Fred Phelps says: Oct 18, 2009 11:15 AM

This honorable man of God is absolutely right. Brady and his ilk will be cast down with the Sodomites to burn in hell for all eternity. As it states very plainly in the Bible, Exodus 20:14: Thou shalt not commit adultery.

65. rangersleadtheway says: Oct 18, 2009 11:17 AM

PervyHarvin says:
    October 18, 2009 10:08 AM
    @ pretending I’m a Ranger-
    you STFU..you didnt call me on crap pansy…I have my RANGER tab you homo. dont speak to me about honor and being a ranger while youre standing on the sideline. I am stationed as a 2nd Lt with the 10th in Ft. Drum watertown, NY and ill answer any of your little quizes about being a ranger fag..not that I need to validate myself to a little b*tch who is obviously so jealous that Ive accomplished more in my pinky than you even have the balls to do is trying to call me out..I dont need to pretend.. I AM. so if you want to even by on the same level to call me out, go enlist, pick up an option 40 contract, make it through RIP, and then maybe, MAYBE you’ll be able to say something to me other than yes sir.

66. SaintsBucsPanthersSUKK says: Oct 18, 2009 11:23 AM

Karma will take care of Tom Brady in this Earthly plane before he gets close to hell. My good buddy Lucifer said so over afternoon tea and crumpets last week.

67. the real deal says: Oct 18, 2009 11:26 AM

pwoeckener pwoeckener pwoeckener YOU ARE SO STUPID!!!
    Are you not the one who claims this fake god knows you and your life before you are born? Are you not the one who says fake god saves people and is in control of this world..?
    well then it is your fake god who had Tom Brady win all these superbowls, It is your fake god who made this happen!
    Divorce also runs at a 50% rate in your fake gods church! And most pastors encourage divorce!!
    Also here a history lesson, In London you can actually see a stone/rock, engraved in 3 different languages dated one thousand years before the fake birth of jesus, and this rock is from Egypt with a stoy of a virgin birth etc etc, but they were egytions in the sun etc etc….
    as you can see, you stupid christian, mind deforming christians, stole the story of the new testament from an egytion story of Isis, like the way you are stealing peoples money now!

68. PkrNboro says: Oct 18, 2009 11:30 AM

“Tom Brady has an unwed child”
    How old is the kid ?
    a few months ??
    Geez, let it get out of diapers first !!

69. the real deal says: Oct 18, 2009 11:30 AM

Nitro says:
    October 18, 2009 11:15 AM
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! I hope people get this!!! and if you don’t get it, it means the priest is molesting a little boy in his so called holy booth and church!!!! This is what most priests do, stupid idiot priests!

70. ANUoldman says: Oct 18, 2009 11:33 AM

wow what a thread…..
    lets face it… Brady was a great qb before that last superbowl series against the Giants…
    but reality is he’s a major, big time, ass…. sure he pulls that mini-belichik ‘aw shucks’ routine at press conferences, but he leaves alot to be desired as a role model along with many other NFLers…
    any time I talk to a Brady worshiper and say something like ‘what about that Moynahan thing’ they literally act like they didn’t hear me…. jeez I wish people weren’t so stupid sometimes.
    Now that he’s got a season rating in the 80′s lets see how long it is before dad takes the keys away… any bets on that?

71. Titans Fan says: Oct 18, 2009 11:37 AM

I just want to point out the irony of the church name…..Amazing Grace.

72. scrapdawg12 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:39 AM

If I were Brady. I’d bang every supermodel in the world

73. SC21 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:42 AM

@Rangers
    Nice to see that being a Ranger doesn’t put one above childish tantrums and name calling.

74. KC_Vols says: Oct 18, 2009 11:45 AM

Everybody is getting a good laugh at this one and taking there their little sterotype shots at Christians, but who here is really willing to seriously say that they would rather burn in a lake of fire than follow the Creator (not Christians)?
    Someday, every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord. And football will not matter.

75. Silver&Black666 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:47 AM

Fred Phelps
    “Those of you who do not accept the word of our God will suffer the same consequences, and will spend eternity swimming in molten rock with Satan.”
    Thanks for making me laugh so hard this morning!
    And then on Christmas eve he goes down every chimney in the world delivering presents to all the good little boys and girls.
    And then the Raiders won the Super Bowl.
    And they will find another serial killer hiding as a deacon of the church a pillar of the community no one would have ever thought it blah blah blah.
    Which one of these is more likely to happen?

76. SpankMonkey says: Oct 18, 2009 11:48 AM

OMG! (my God not yours) Fred Phelps … why in hell are you on a blog this Sunday morning. You should be holding a snake high in the air in the aisle of some crazy lunatic church down in Canton, NC with a bunch of your fellow crazies flopping next to you like a bunch for suffocating fish scream’n in tongs (or what ever you call it) “yaba daba doo”. You believe everything literally in your miserable little handbook? Where ever you end up after death will be what I consider hell. I want to be in the other place with all the sane people.

77. Radiofriendly420 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:50 AM

When can we just get rid of religion finally? We discovered Earth isn’t flat a long time ago.

78. PervyHarvin says: Oct 18, 2009 11:51 AM

@ pretending I’m a Ranger -
    Thanks for proving my point by the conduct of the last post.
    “Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession,I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige,honor,and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.”

79. Silver&Black666 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:54 AM

My problem with religion is that they have all of these huge massive churches that get used for about 3 hours a week.
    If they were not scamming people and were truly practicing what they preached those huge empty buildings would house the homeless from Monday to Saturday.
    Otherwise its just a waste and a way to stroke ones ego constructing large buildings to just sit there empty all week.

80. se18a29 says: Oct 18, 2009 11:57 AM

rangersleadtheway says:
    October 18, 2009 11:17 AM
    PervyHarvin says:
    October 18, 2009 10:08 AM
    @ pretending I’m a Ranger-
    Yep, you’re a fake. No Ranger would carry himself the way you are in this thread especially an officer. Still living in mom’s basement?

81. hotchick says: Oct 18, 2009 11:57 AM

Where in the quote did it say Brady is going to hell for this? I see the quote condemning the action and the general disregarding of its nature, but no where in what was quota on PFT did it say the church said he was going to hell.

82. Fred Phelps says: Oct 18, 2009 12:17 PM

SpankMonkey! A perfect name for a self pleasuring simian. You’ll burn along with Brady, his Jezebel and their bastard son. As it says in the Holy Bible in Mark 15:20: “And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.”
    Mock our Lord, burn in hell. You people aren’t beyond salvation, but you WILL burn in hell for all eternity with Satan and your Sodomite ilk.

83. quackbury says: Oct 18, 2009 12:19 PM

@rangersleadtheway
    I don’t pray often, but today I am praying that:
    1.) You are not really a platoon leader
    2.) If you are, that you never ever have the opportunity to lead troops in combat; and,
    3.) If my first 2 prayers aren’t answered, that your troops have the great good sense to frag your sorry ass before you get them all killed.

84. ForrestGump says: Oct 18, 2009 12:33 PM

Religion is strictly for the weak and feeble-minded who aren’t comfortable with their own mortality.

85. rangersleadtheway says: Oct 18, 2009 12:34 PM

PervyHarvin says:
    October 18, 2009 11:51 AM
    @ pretending I’m a Ranger -
    Thanks for proving my point by the conduct of the last post.
    Sure you don’t know these wordsas I do son,but you surely don’t live by them. Please get help for the illness. Impersonation is pathetic.”
    Ok, so you can quote 1/4 of the Ranger creed..good for you.
    se18a29 says:
    October 18, 2009 11:57 AM
    you know obviously less. as a PL i conduct myself in the manner I see fit. And I will defend myself, and my fellow servicemen from ignorant POG’s that get fullfillment for trying to amend their jealousy by calling people out when you are neither in a position to suggest otherwise or know better. You want to question the appropriateness of my responses? examine your own first. Untill you know what ive been through and what I do on a daily basis you cant speak intelligently on anything that I have accomplished. I’m ashamed that I have to put myself and my mine’s lives at risk so that jealous self-serving can exercise their freedom of speech rights in an ignorant manner on this venue.

86. GRpatriot says: Oct 18, 2009 12:37 PM

Takes two to tango! I doubt Bridget Moynahan is innocent here. Momma’s Baby, Daddies maybe…?
    I think she was trying to upend Brady to a shotgun wedding. Her plan almost worked!
    Giselle, won the prize. Tom of course does plenty of good works. Helping Bono etal..feed some kids in Africa! Giving laptops to poor children. Yup! Straight to hell?

87. PervyHarvin says: Oct 18, 2009 12:40 PM

@ pretend ranger-
    By all means,post crazy stuff and sling smack all you want. I love to,probably act like a 10 year old some times. Just leave the Rangers out of it . This is football and fun. Gametime yet Florio???

88. rangersleadtheway says: Oct 18, 2009 12:44 PM

quackbury says:
    October 18, 2009 12:19 PM
    “My bet is that you are a janitor at Ft. Drum, and a Rambo-esque Ranger wannabe. The thought of you being responsible for Ranger lives is just too scary to contemplate. ”
    all the janitors are civillians at Ft.Drum. Rambo was special forces, not a ranger. Even if I wanted to be Rambo, I couldnt go SFAS until I was a Lt promatable to Captain and had been a PL for 3-4 years. No casualities in my unit as PL for my last tour. You want to be funny fine..you want to rip on me..cool. But seriously, don’t joke around about any of my men getting killed. or any of YOUR servicemen getting killed.

89. SpankMonkey says: Oct 18, 2009 12:53 PM

Fred I believe I am mocking you. You see yourself as God in your little world? You must be a born again hiding your miserable past and hope to hell the new crap you believe will allow you to live with your past. All you need to do is be a good person. Don’t need to jam your religion down our throats. I most likely leave more in the toilet every morning than the good you have ever done. What the hell did you do to hide this hard behind your obviously false front?

90. JStal says: Oct 18, 2009 12:58 PM

I think this is the first time Florio has gone so many posts without someone questioning his football cred…maybe he should write about religion!

91. Fred Phelps says: Oct 18, 2009 1:01 PM

rangersleadtheway, you are going to hell as well. You are invoking the wrath of our Lord, and you will join your fellow Sodomites into the pits of Hell.
    Psalm 68: “Scatter the peoples who delight in war”
    You are a warmonger, a heathen and a Sodomite, and the Lord will strike you and your cronies down.

92. rangersleadtheway says: Oct 18, 2009 1:01 PM

funny stuff though…and it wasnt my intention to offend anyone. I am proud to do what I am asked to do and am proud of the people to the left and right of me; dont take offense if I feel the need to jump to the defense of my men. They have been through a lot and certainly do not get the respect they deserve, and I typically view any shots directed toward me as a shot at them. It is in my nature to be the first one to take a strong stance and attack anyone who does not give them their just due.. im counted on to be that person, and I am all for ball-busting, but please..keep the insulting to a minimum, and again, it wasnt my intention to insult anyone.

93. PervyHarvin says: Oct 18, 2009 1:06 PM

@ Fake Ranger- Ok I believe in you. And Colonel Sam Trautman also jackoff!

94. Newyork1 says: Oct 18, 2009 1:10 PM

I am reminded by the blinders that are on horses that keep them in a “straight path” How pathetic…Did I hear a defender of this church suggest that only Tom Brady knows his final resting space? WOOOOOw! I’ve never heard of that one before…It seems to me that all I hear from such believers is that anyone not thinking like them should perish in hell!
    Hmmmm Sounds like the thinking of those in the Taliban!

95. rangersleadtheway says: Oct 18, 2009 1:17 PM

Fred, its too bad that the only presence of God in your life comes from Bible quotes

96. SpankMonkey says: Oct 18, 2009 1:24 PM

Fred Phelps why so bitter? This is a sports forum not your little pulpit! I know what it is. A priest, a man you trusted, made you do something bad as a child. But that’s not the problem. You feel guilt because you enjoyed it. Yea I guess I’d be quoting the hell out of your bible too to make me try to live with that. Come out of the closet man. Embrace your weirdness.

97. SpankMonkey says: Oct 18, 2009 1:29 PM

Hey are you THE Fred Phelps from Kansas? Or maybe his bastard child Fred Jr? If so you are a legend! I bow to your total greatest. You are a GOD!

98. Silver&Black666 says: Oct 18, 2009 2:07 PM

SpankMonkey
    Fred Phelps is bitter because he still believes the earth is flat, dinosaurs are not real, all planets in the universe revolve around earth, dancing is the devils tool, sex is to be preformed only to reproduce never for pleasure and the earth is only 10,000years old.
    If your head was that far up your ass you too would taste the tart bile that he does and you would understand his bitterness.

99. SheHateMe says: Oct 18, 2009 3:56 PM

I would imagine most of us with children have had an ‘unwed child’ at one point or another……..

100. antneejay2 says: Oct 18, 2009 4:20 PM

I just need clarification on one point. I can’t play hide the weenie out of wedlock, right? How about after I’m married? Could I bang anyone I want?

101. SpankMonkey says: Oct 18, 2009 5:59 PM

brady just put up 5 td’s in one qtr, titans ended up in hell not brady.

102. SaintsBucsPanthersSUKK says: Oct 18, 2009 7:43 PM

With all that snow in NE hell has indeed frozen over!

103. CornFlorio says: Oct 18, 2009 10:07 PM

BTW, the ONLY thing more classless than the Pats organization is its fan base. Threads such as this one only confirm this.
    Translation of the lame posts by pathetic Pats fans here:
    WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

104. shallowfan says: Oct 19, 2009 10:23 AM

Someone posted religion hates science, well i think that religion should love science because science proves the existence of God. It is scientifically impossible to create something out of nothing…you need matter to begin with so something started this whole thing…it didn’t just happen, no big bang without something starting it…impossible. Any scientist who tells you otherwise is just grasping at straws…the sad thing is that most people (including scientists) keep searching until they find “evidence” that supports either pre conceived bias in the first place.

105. IndianaJohnson says: Oct 19, 2009 11:43 AM

To go heaven one only has to get saved by accepting Jesus Christ as their saviour. By examining Tom Brady’s lifestyle I seriously doubt that he’s saved. One of the most important fruits of the spirit is humility, something Tom Brady doesn’t know the meaning of. While many athletes are conceited I can’t think of any who love the adoration of others more than Tom Brady. If he is saved he’s most definitely backsliding. What the church sign should have said is Tom Brady is a lousy role model and christians shouldn’t be cheering for him to succeed. Quarterbacks such as Kurt Warner or Drew Brees, who are great family men and pillars of their community, are more worthy of our praise than Tom Brady.