14 hours of travel, and here's what I have to show for it

I was back at 30 Rock this weekend for another on-air visit with Peter King and Jimmy Roberts to give a college football audience a little information about the far better version of the sport.

For those of you who don’t watch college football, you can still see the segment.

And here it is.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill
10 Responses to “14 hours of travel, and here's what I have to show for it”
  1. Sporkdevil says: Oct 24, 2009 11:56 PM

I love how they don’t even shoot you a plane ticket.
    But good stuff. I actually waited around to see you and King at halftime.

2. ILIKEPIE says: Oct 25, 2009 12:01 AM

How boring You didn’t even offend any minorities. You have a lot to learn

3. Erdie says: Oct 25, 2009 12:16 AM

tell peter king he needs a new suit.

4. Poo Flinging Monkey says: Oct 25, 2009 1:31 AM

I can’t wait to buy a Toyota, And buy can’t wait, I mean never will.

5. Bob S. says: Oct 25, 2009 2:43 AM

here’s what I have to show for it

mike,
    but you’re famous now and people will recognize and stop you and ask for your autograph just like pete rose!

6. Shaun Lowrie says: Oct 25, 2009 5:44 AM

Three of the worst haircuts I have ever seen in my life mate. Sort it out, you’re starting to fall into a minority yourself:

7. Aequitas says: Oct 25, 2009 6:12 AM

You really need to get a plane ticket out of your next deal.

8. AlanSaysYo says: Oct 25, 2009 9:59 AM

How difficult is it to sit next to Peter King without punching him in the face?

9. swervinmervin says: Oct 25, 2009 10:22 AM

King is such a Patriot arse kisser. Can he go 2 minutes without saying Bob Kraft’s name? Unbelievable.

10. Brewster says: Oct 25, 2009 10:34 AM

Florio, you better get used to those 14 hour trips because when you live in Clarksburg, WV “you can’t get there from here”. An airline ticket might cut the total hours down by 3-4 hours assuming a really good connection.
    Northern NJ is a nice place to live but wait til you see those real estate taxes. Between that and Junior’s tuition you’re looking at 40G a year. The NBC deal better be a good one.