Cowboys-Packers inactives

The inactive players for Sunday’s Cowboys-Packers game has been disclosed.  Here they are, via NFL.com.

For the Cowboys, defensive back Allen Rossum, quarterback Stephen McGee (third quarterback), safety
Mike Hamlin, linebacker
Steve Octavien, linebacker Jason Williams, guard
Montrae Holland, center Duke Preston, tackle
Pat McQuistan.

For the Packers, the inactives are tight end Jermichael Finley, receiver Jake Allen, receiver
Biren Ealy, fullback Quinn Johnson, linebacker
Brady Poppinga, tackle Mark Tauscher, tackle
Breno Giacomini, and linebacker
Aaron Kampman.

The Cowboys and the Packers get started at 4:15 p.m. ET.

Permalink 16 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
16 Responses to “Cowboys-Packers inactives”
  1. DocBG says: Nov 15, 2009 3:35 PM

you forgot to mention the rest of the packer offensive line.
    31-10, largely because the cowboys let up in the 2nd half, rodgers on his back 6 times, 3.5 to ware.
    write it down.

2. Fan_Of_ Four says: Nov 15, 2009 4:12 PM

Rodgers gets put out in this one and Green Bays stellar backup enters the fray to take his share of the beatings.

3. PervyHarvin says: Nov 15, 2009 4:35 PM

Go Pack GO!!! If you are a SMART Viking fan,you want Dallas to get a loss. I want home field advantage! Told you the Saints are beatable,Rams played them to the end!

4. lee16 says: Nov 15, 2009 7:32 PM

Doc,
    Let us know if you have any more brilliant “write it down” predictions to share with the rest of us.

5. EskinSux says: Nov 15, 2009 7:35 PM

Good call there Doc……It’s a shame you’re a complete bozo and everything you said was completely wrong…….Shall you erase it now?…Write it down….too funny

6. Borg30 says: Nov 15, 2009 7:38 PM

Great Job Packers

7. EskinSux says: Nov 15, 2009 8:39 PM

oh and Fan_of_Four…….Good thing you don’t make a living wagering on games huh?…..Not a fan of either team, but why do people make idiotic predictions on here, like they know whats going to happen?…Makes ya look simple…..then again….Maybe you are

8. Beer Cheese Soup says: Nov 16, 2009 8:00 AM

PervyHarvin says:
    ____________________________________
    Thanks for the support Pervy, it seems to have helped. I’m still in shock that we pulled that one off, the Pack actually looked like a good team out there.
    All teams are “beatable”, as evidenced by SB 42. It’s just a question of whether you can actually beat them. No offense, but given Favre’s penchant for postseason disasters and Brees playing better under pressure than anyone in the league right now, I like the Saints. A lot can happen between now and then though, and who knows, that matchup may not even occur. We’ll see.

9. PervyHarvin says: Nov 16, 2009 8:13 AM

@ BeerCheeseSoup – Just thinking positive! LOL Lot of ball to be played before the playoffs. I just think Favre is a different animal with the Vikings,I mean 1 int. this year on him.(2 others that receivers tipped that should have been caught.) I don’t fear the Saints.
    Congrats on the win,I got crap all week taking the Pack with my buds but not when time to honor thy wager! LOL Pack looked like a different team yesterday. Maybe they should embrace Jesus more often.

10. Beer Cheese Soup says: Nov 16, 2009 8:50 AM

PervyHarvin says:
    _____________________________________
    That’s precisely what I said in the other thread. Seriously, I was in shock that entire game.. It was somehow surreal, like “how is this happening?”

11. PervyHarvin says: Nov 16, 2009 9:19 AM

@ BeerCheeseSoup – My perfect season would be the Vikings winning the North,Green Bay making a wild card and Favre vs. Green Bay III in the playoffs. Couldn’t think of a more exciting game,besides a SB of course. Sure you see the Pack running the table and the Vikes melt down to be a wc lol

12. Beer Cheese Soup says: Nov 16, 2009 11:07 AM

PervyHarvin says:
    Sure you see the Pack running the table and the Vikes melt down to be a wc lol
    ____________________________________
    No, that’s Suck that goes around predicting things like that. I have slightly more grip on reality. I’d love to see Favre Bowl III too though, even though it would probably end up like the first two.

13. Supersuckers says: Nov 16, 2009 11:54 AM

Green Bay ending Favre’s season would be surreal.

14. Beer Cheese Soup says: Nov 16, 2009 12:11 PM

Suck says:
    Green Bay ending Favre’s season would be surreal.
    ____________________________________
    That would be a beautiful thing, wouldn’t it? Home playoff blowout, one of top upsets of all time, 2004 avenged, and a certain old man sitting in tears on the field Romo-style.. It’s FAR from likely, but if by some miracle it were to happen, it would be one of the greatest moments of my life.

15. PervyHarvin says: Nov 16, 2009 1:11 PM

LMAO Bet that would be a Packers fans wet dream. Would make me sick for months lol AD&Percy couldn’t allow Dad to go out that way!

16. Adam-Chris Scheftersen says: Nov 16, 2009 1:41 PM

PervyHarvin says:
    November 16, 2009 8:13 AM
    ——————————
    Favre apologist. INTs are INTs. You can’t erase some and say “it’s not his fault”. Each one goes against him and adds to his total.