Pats-Colts game to be broadcast again tonight

For those of you who missed it the first time around (and if you did allow us to be the first to say, “Ha-ha!”) and for those of you who simply want to see it again, Sunday night’s instant classic between the Patriots and the Colts will be televised Wednesday night on NFL Network.

And it’s the original NBC broadcast, in its entirety.

We know what you’re thinking.  We’ve decided to mention this only because it’s the original NBC broadcast.

And if you think that, you’d be wrong.  We decided to mention it because included in the original NBC broadcast is a PFT shoutout from Al Michaels.

Permalink 23 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
23 Responses to “Pats-Colts game to be broadcast again tonight”
  1. Nation 86 says: Nov 18, 2009 5:41 PM

Dont forget the UFL championship is coming.

2. The Real Shuxion says: Nov 18, 2009 5:43 PM

Yeah, that game is about as appointment watching as Super Bowl XLII is for me.
    ………still weeping in corner.

3. Richm2256 says: Nov 18, 2009 5:50 PM

I pray to God that this time they throw to Welker instead of Faulk.

4. DildoBaggins says: Nov 18, 2009 6:02 PM

No way the Pats drop two in the same week to the Colts

5. ampats says: Nov 18, 2009 6:03 PM

Watch the first 58 minutes and turn it off

6. 2brauneyz says: Nov 18, 2009 6:04 PM

I’m still sick to my stomach from watching it the first time!

7. LovinBlue says: Nov 18, 2009 6:13 PM

I’m throwing a party tonight with friends to watch this game. It will be almost as exciting as the first time around. Bring out the popcorn and watch as New England’s defense COLLAPSES in the 4th quarter – HA HA!

8. 5150cd says: Nov 18, 2009 6:19 PM

Well, hopefully I won’t wake up my family again as I watch Reggie win the game again!
    GO COLTS!

9. paranoidandroid says: Nov 18, 2009 6:30 PM

F the NFL network

10. Bob S. says: Nov 18, 2009 6:50 PM

ESPN again at 6pm said that trying on 4th and 2 on their own 28 when up 6 points was statistically the right move and stats proved it. Absolute BS!
    Firstly, they purposely did NOT state WITH TWO MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME.
    And just how many times in NFL history have teams tried on 4th and 2 from their own 28 with 2 minutes left in a game EVER? They are completely F.O.S.!
    I’ve been watching football and a lot of football since it was on black and white TV and I NEVER before saw this done before last Sunday night.

11. Hatethepats says: Nov 18, 2009 6:54 PM

This time Belif$#@ punts and the Pats win?

12. 8man says: Nov 18, 2009 7:06 PM

I’m over it. We’ll pound the JETS this Sunday and be well on our way to securing a playoff berth.
    Colts fans know they’d have no chance in Foxborough. They also know we CAN win in Indianapolis.
    And as it stands right now, that is right where we’d be going in the Divisional round. See you in January boys!

13. Otis Taylor 89 says: Nov 18, 2009 7:17 PM

Ah, no thanks….

14. 12+81=7 says: Nov 18, 2009 7:30 PM

I thought we were never going to mention this ever again. Just like that one game back in early 2008 that no one shall mention. Ever.

15. PFTiswhatitis says: Nov 18, 2009 8:00 PM

oh great.

16. Richm2256 says: Nov 18, 2009 9:54 PM

LovinBlue says:
    November 18, 2009 6:13 PM
    Hate to admit it, but when he’s right, he’s right.

17. packers4life says: Nov 18, 2009 10:27 PM

The NFL Network re-airs every game so how is this story newsworthy?

18. jack says: Nov 19, 2009 3:04 AM

Anytime I can watch that arrogant piece of crap bellichek choke…especially twice in the same week….it’s like an early xmas present….thank you…btw I have it saved for all eternity on tiv0….ha ha I just love the look on his arrogant pig ass face when they come up short on 4th and 2…..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!

19. tatum32 says: Nov 19, 2009 4:39 AM

Pray you face neither the Bengals or Ravens – Jets EXPOSED the Pats….even with Welker ^- Bust Brady upside the head a few times, and hes just another QB
    just ask Justin Tuck, Barry Cofield and the Giants.

20. Patsfansince73 says: Nov 19, 2009 6:57 AM

The only people that would want to watch the game that was CLEARLY FIXED are Dolts fans and Pats haters.
    Yes, “CLEARLY FIXED”. How else do you explain the Patriots dominating every phase of the game for three quarters then all of a sudden in the fourth not being able to do anything? Don’t give me any of the “they wore out” or “the Colts adjusted” crap speeches. The game was fixed just like 42 was fixed.
    I don’t know what the Manning sisters have going for them, but it has to be good for the league to allow this to happen.

21. Chris Fiorentino says: Nov 19, 2009 9:16 AM

I believe almost every game is rebroadcast on NFL Network, so why exactly is this newsworthy?

22. BENACCI says: Nov 19, 2009 11:29 AM

Hey Patsfansince73, I know your “depends” is full of shiznit because your take stinks!
    How Ironic for a Pats fan to call a game fixed!
    Why don’t you just go in a corner an cry and get it over with. Colts beat you at the end of 60 mins. Colts played bad in the beginning and Pats played bad at the end.
    Any fan that says a game is fixed doesn’t enjoy football.

23. Patsfansince73 says: Nov 19, 2009 12:42 PM

BENACCI:
    I LOVE football, just don’t like the obvious corruption I have seen as of late.
    You want to give me LEGITMATE justification as to why the Dolts miraculously pulled a rabbit out of their collected asses after having it handed to them for three quarters?
    Until you can do that STFU and let me have my opinion. After all I AM an American citizen, one who served my country and am entitled to my opinion.