Cribbs incites violence against Steelers fans, sort of

We’ve got to hand it to Browns receiver/Wildcat quarterback/punt returner/do whatever else they want him to do Josh Cribbs.  Mired in a 1-11 season and firmly believing that the new regime reneged on a promise made last December by owner Randy Lerner to address his woefully outdated contract, Cribbs continues to bring his absolute best each week.

More importantly, he has maintained a youthful optimism and enthusiasm under distinctly crappy circumstances.

“This is our rival right here,” Cribbs told ESPN’s Rachel Nichols after last night’s victory over the Steelers.  “This is the team that our fans will forgive us for this season. . . .  All they wanted for Christmas is for us to beat this team.  We didn’t have a good winning season.  This is as much as we can do for own fans and our team.  We practiced hard, we played hard to beat this team, and we did it.”

In comments distributed by the team, Cribbs continued to gush.

Maybe a little too much.

‘It means everything,” Cribbs said.  “I think our fans are going to have a Merry Christmas.  There are a lot of Steeler fans around the city so I hope people go to work and kick those Steeler fans.”

Actually, Cribbs has given the Browns another reason to give him a new deal.  Based on his comments, he might soon need the money to help bail out the various Browns fans who start swinging their shoes in the direction of their black-and-yellow coworkers and/or neighbors.

Permalink 80 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
80 Responses to “Cribbs incites violence against Steelers fans, sort of”
  1. Rev. Dr. HollywoodWags says: Dec 11, 2009 10:30 AM

What’s with all the yellow journalism from such a respected outfit as NBC News…
    LOL, oh yeah…NBC News…LOL

2. sammm says: Dec 11, 2009 10:30 AM

Amen Joshua!
    Get a clue Florio.

3. jkorn1818 says: Dec 11, 2009 10:31 AM

Horrible title.

4. Jack in the Jack says: Dec 11, 2009 10:31 AM

They can have a “Kick a Steeler fan” day at work. I think there will be a lot of black and gold people calling in sick though.

5. gallaghedj311 says: Dec 11, 2009 10:32 AM

Awesome. Gotta love pouring salt into the wound!

6. BillBrasky09 says: Dec 11, 2009 10:32 AM

Not to worry. When Steelers lose, their ‘fans’ don’t advertise their colors, and thus no chance they’ll get ‘kicked’.

7. Jack in the Jack says: Dec 11, 2009 10:33 AM

Don’t desecrate the towel though. Just ask the Titans where that got them.

8. orangeandbrown85 says: Dec 11, 2009 10:33 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is why Cribbs is by far the ABSOLUTE BEST player in the new Browns era. C’mon Florio…you really think he’s advocating actual violence? Trust me, there are plenty of turncoat Steelers fans here in C-town who need their noses rubbed in this just to shut them up, if only till next year.

9. Hap says: Dec 11, 2009 10:33 AM

Come on. He got a little excited. Of course he’s going to say “stuff” like that. No harm, no foul as far as I’m concerned.

10. IHATECRYBABYFANS says: Dec 11, 2009 10:33 AM

That Josh Cribbs is one classy guy.

11. CurseofBoJackson says: Dec 11, 2009 10:34 AM

BAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA, it’s freaking great to see the Steelers suffer. Their fans (by and large) are the MOST insufferable fans in the league, I won’t, but I hope you ALL get a dose of your own medicine.

12. jaydee327 says: Dec 11, 2009 10:35 AM

My God, Florio. Your guys lost. Get over it. Cribbs is a passionate guy.

13. Diggs says: Dec 11, 2009 10:38 AM

Stupid title, even with the “sort of” slapped on there at the end.

14. CABroncoFan says: Dec 11, 2009 10:38 AM

this guy has been a real-life Rod Tidwell this year, without ever being a diva. the business following the Ravens MNF game warrants him being paid amongst the top 20 receivers in the league.
    Cleveland…start doing right by your guys, stop infecting with staph and get the Mangitis away from them because he’s more dangerous than Paulie Walnuts.
    Maybe he can do a cameo on the Real Housewives of NJ.

15. wydok says: Dec 11, 2009 10:39 AM

A 1-11 team winning a game is not a “Christmas gift”.
    What Oakland did for Philly last year by beating Tampa… THAT’S a Christmas gift.

16. Ammo says: Dec 11, 2009 10:41 AM

Oh come on Florio. Nitpicking.
    I happily flipped the bird to every Steeler fan I saw yesterday and happily did it on my drive to work this morning.
    As Shaq said to Kobe: Tell me how my @$$ tastes, Steeler fan!

17. Bob Nelson says: Dec 11, 2009 10:43 AM

Doubling the teams season win total in one night is reason to be enthused.
    I don’t think you will see Steeler fans whining and complaining about the officiating.

18. nniifu says: Dec 11, 2009 10:44 AM

Put yourself in Turd Watch, Florio!

19. Bengal Fan says: Dec 11, 2009 10:46 AM

Ohio needs a “Kick a Steelers Fan” Day

20. copes cabana says: Dec 11, 2009 10:47 AM

I love to think that I am a very obnoxious Steelers fan, even by our standards. Browns fans and Steelers fans are so similar (in our customs, team support, tailgating, and football knowledge). I hate losing to them, but would love to see this become a rivalry again. My favorite tailgating is with\against Browns fans. Even in all the crap they have been through, they have stuck by their team. So let’s get this rivalry, and all the trash talk that comes with it going again.
    Steelers only need to do one thing to get back to winning. It is very simple. FIRE BRUCE ARIANS. His offense is productive most of the time (not last night. Who goes into shotgun on 3rd and one), but it does not complement our defense. Even when we score it is under 3 minute drive. That is not a long enough break for the D to stay fresh. last year that was covered up by the fact we had a lot of depth on D and could rest people. We don’t have that this year. Defenses know we are going to pass and that we are going to snap the ball with two seconds on the play clock, but no adjustments are made. This is Tomlins first test to see if he can recognize the difference between good statistics, and winning. They are not the same. While Arians offense is statistically good, and the D is top 5, the combo does not add up to winning. Kind of like when two good looking people make an ugly baby because their features do not complement eachother.
    I totally expect to be kicked at work by a browns fan. Big win for you guys.

21. Patrian says: Dec 11, 2009 10:47 AM

Hmm… don’t think he means to litereally “kick” them with their feet….
    Somebody PAY the MAN!
    So Deion can get 10%!

22. Biglardawg says: Dec 11, 2009 10:47 AM

Thanks Josh, but I already want to kick a Steeler fan’s ass.

23. jdunio says: Dec 11, 2009 10:48 AM

Win with class Cribbs. Act like you’ve been there before……Nevermind, you haven’t been there before.

24. jrhsd says: Dec 11, 2009 10:50 AM

how is this “yellow” journalism?
    the only thing I can tell is that the Rev Dr is an imbecile who watches (reads is probably a stretch) Fox News apparently.

25. trickbunny says: Dec 11, 2009 10:51 AM

wydok says:
    December 11, 2009 10:39 AM
    A 1-11 team winning a game is not a “Christmas gift”.
    ————————————————
    It sure as hell is when you’re 1-11 and the only thing left in the season to hope for *IS* beating the Steelers.
    …and “beaten” they were- more so than the final score would indicate.
    As for kicking Steelers fans at work, etc.- I say go for it. Not because Steeler fans deserve it just for being Steelers fans, but because 75% of the “Steeler fans” in the Cleveland area used to be Browns fans before jumping ship and hopping onto the bandwagon of a “winner”.

26. bunker says: Dec 11, 2009 10:55 AM

Cribbs is my new favorite non-Bengal.

27. NoRingsForYou says: Dec 11, 2009 10:56 AM

What high expectations the Browns have! They’ve won two games this year and they’re happy. Steelers fans aren’t happy unless they win the Super Bowl. Browns fans are happy going 2-14 as long as they beat the Steelers. See the difference in franchises?

28. VoxVeritas says: Dec 11, 2009 10:58 AM

Hmm whatever happened to Mr Magoo and Steelers4life?

29. Hosstyle In Tampa says: Dec 11, 2009 11:03 AM

@jrhsd
    I think he’s referring to the “sensational” title of a lighthearted story. Which, in my humble opinion, is very bush league at best.

30. steelersmichele says: Dec 11, 2009 11:11 AM

Good win for the Browns. It’s obvious that one team came out on the field with the intention of playing hard and the other team came out with the intention of…well, they came out with no intention at all.
    I wish the Browns all the luck this season and hope that they win the SB. After all, the way they played last night, they deserve it. Cribbs, I hope you score the winning TD. It would be a great accomplishment for you.
    Oh, wait, they have no chance of going to the Super Bowl. My bad. Cribbs, guess this was the highlight of your season. Enjoy your gift from the Steelers.

31. rarson says: Dec 11, 2009 11:11 AM

The “incites violence” angle on this story is retarded and pathetic. Or maybe you just think that Browns fans are such mongoloids that they’re going to hear his statement and take it literally. Their team sucks, but I wouldn’t go that far.
    “We practiced hard, we played hard to beat this team, and we did it.”
    Cribbs basically won this game for Cleveland. He seems to be a pretty modest guy for saying that after last night’s game.

32. steelersmichele says: Dec 11, 2009 11:11 AM

33. BOO3LEGS says: Dec 11, 2009 11:12 AM

only a bottom of a barrell lawyer would create a stink about inciting violence from what cribbs said. This is why all lawyers should have to go back to school and take 10 years of ethics classes, then be shot. Oh, great!! now everyone will go out and shoot lawyers.

34. Biglardawg says: Dec 11, 2009 11:12 AM

Thanks Josh, but I already want to kick a Steeler fan’s ass.

35. Frank Burns says: Dec 11, 2009 11:15 AM

36. wydok says: Dec 11, 2009 11:15 AM

@jrhsd
    Actually, it’s “gold” journalism!

37. birdmancometh says: Dec 11, 2009 11:15 AM

@ IHATECRYBABYFANS
    You can’t love others if you can’t love yourself…

38. Bill Cowher's Chin says: Dec 11, 2009 11:19 AM

# Bengal Fan says: December 11, 2009 10:46 AM
    Ohio needs a “Kick a Steelers Fan” Day
    ___________________________________
    Ahem, the Nation, needs a kick a Steelers fan day. After all, with a bandwagon that large, it wont be hard to find one. It always amuses me when you see Steelers stickers on a car, they are NEVER accompanied by Pirates stickers, or Penguins stickers (except for this year, because the Pens actually won). Nope, usually the Steelers stickers are usually right next to Yankees stickers, I wonder why???? A fan base that spends more time bragging about their trophies, than any other fan base (including the real Yankees fans), couldnt possibly just jump on the wagon of each sports most storied franchise, with a long history of Championships…….LMFAO. only 25% of Steelers fans have ever even been to PA, let alone Pissburgh…….

39. FrankfordYellowJackets says: Dec 11, 2009 11:22 AM

Florio = Putz

40. hayward giablommi says: Dec 11, 2009 11:28 AM

@ VoxVeritas
    “Steelers4life” is determining whether to next become ‘Colts4life’ or ‘Saints4life’, as for mrmagoo…hard to be such a self righteous prick when your team blows.
    So much for Pittsburgh being in the discussion for team of the decade. But hey, at least we can all agree on the “SixBurgh” moniker if the Steelers drop their 6th in a row next week.

41. rarson says: Dec 11, 2009 11:33 AM

“only 25% of Steelers fans have ever even been to PA, let alone Pissburgh”
    In all fairness to Steelers fans, that’s partly because it’s a shithole. I wouldn’t want to live there either.

42. hayward giablommi says: Dec 11, 2009 11:35 AM

@ Frank Burns:
    Really? Seems no fan base is quicker to turn on its team than Steeler fans are.
    But if that’s all you can hang your hat on right now, then I’m not going to kick you when you’re down. Luckily for Pittsburgh fans, you still have a reason to keep watching football: Bernard Pollard plays for Houston now, and will be hosting Brady and the Pats week 17.

43. JGrudge says: Dec 11, 2009 11:36 AM

A Christmas gift for me would be any Ohio fan attempting to kick me. I could use some “we’ve never won anything” piece of crap to take some frustration out on. The Bengals will lose in the first round of the playoffs and the Browns will watch from the sofa (along with the Steelers this year). The difference is the Steelers will be back next year and the Browns will still be the same door mat team that they’ve been since Byner fumbled away their only chance at ever winning anything. Please attempt to kick me! I even invite the 160 lb Joshua Cribbs to give it a try so I can dump him on his less than 20 IQ head.

44. Audient says: Dec 11, 2009 11:42 AM

yes, Steelersmichele, beating your Stllrs was the highlight of our year. You should be happy your team matters to us so.
    And your team’s super bowl chances this year are now as nonexistent as ours. You’re welcome.

45. DocBG says: Dec 11, 2009 11:47 AM

# Jack in the Jack says: December 11, 2009 10:33 AM
    Don’t desecrate the towel though. Just ask the Titans where that got them.
    ——————————————————
    The browns would kill to be where the titans are right now.

46. StephenJonesPlease says: Dec 11, 2009 11:48 AM

Frank Burns says:
    December 11, 2009 11:15 AM
    “Nah, Cribbs just admitted the Steelers have the best fan base in football — like we didn’t already know.”
    Don’t you mean the stealers have the MOST fans in trailer parks?–Like WE ALL didn’t already know.
    WE ALL KNOW WHO HAS THE MOST FAMOUS FRANCHISE IN THE SPORTS WORLD.

47. DonTerrelli says: Dec 11, 2009 11:52 AM

We’ll see how Cribbs plays next year after getting his money. I’ll bet he gets his first check and injures himself. Boo-hoo! I only make $600,000 a year!

48. TFALWAYS says: Dec 11, 2009 11:53 AM

The curse of the yellow towel back fired ! The
    Steelers should sign Lindale next year.

49. DrK1982 says: Dec 11, 2009 11:56 AM

Frank Burns – Nice try. Really. Except that you have one of the two biggest fair-weather fan bases in the league.

50. HamBurghlar says: Dec 11, 2009 11:57 AM

Bitches,
    And I quote this from a previous post: “Do you know why all the haters are here? Because the Steelers have beat the crap out of so many teams for so many years that when the Steelers lose it is like that team won the damn Super Bowl. In fact, when a team plays the Steelers, they treat it as a Super Bowl game. That is because of history and what the Steelers have done compared to other teams. History can’t be changed. No team wins it every year. Otherwise nobody but Steeler fans would watch the games. I would rather have been a Steeler fan all these long years than a fan of any other team. I have already seen my fair share of great victories and all 6 Super Bowl wins that I will always remember, while some of you are basking in the glory of ONE worthless win by a Browns team that is going nowhere and frankly has not gone anywhere in it’s history.
    I am just tellin ya. Enjoy the moment, it won’t last long.”
    Couldn’t have said it better myself.. To all you “other” teams fans, you STINK of jealousy….but it smells good that you hate us.. keep it comin!

51. diehardclevelander says: Dec 11, 2009 11:58 AM

war what audient said above.

52. steelersmichele says: Dec 11, 2009 11:59 AM

Audient…maybe one day the rivalry between our teams will be back. Beating you over and over does get old (sorry, I had to say it). I’m actually quite tired of the Ravens and their fans, and Cincy has shown they are for real. Our division may become competative again.

53. Ranoversquarells says: Dec 11, 2009 12:02 PM

No need to hurt Steeler fans.
    They’re already planning which bridge to jump out off blahahahaha.

54. Igottz5onit says: Dec 11, 2009 12:02 PM

Yeah I can dig that Bill Cowher’s Chin, at least about the fact that there are way too many bandwagon fans that have no real reason to root for Pittsburgh besides the fact that they win. As someone from Pittsburgh who roots for all the teams no matter what (even the Pirates… though I haven’t followed them as much since the strike because that kinda killed baseball for me for a while), I don’t really associate people who only follow the Steelers when they are winning as fans, they are more like parasites. Thats probably one of the reasons I have so much disdain for “Cowboy’s fans” because they are almost all the accumulation of bandwagoners from the 90′s. However, I have come to accept that these leaches are just a negative side effect that comes along with success. Anyways, the “Pissburgh” nickname is also probably mostly used by people who have never been to PA much less the ‘Burgh due to the fact that Pittsburgh is one of the most beautiful and friendly cities in America unless you go into it looking at it with a negative predisposition or being a jackass in general.

55. LebronJeremy says: Dec 11, 2009 12:04 PM

DrK1982 calls the steelers’ fans fair weather fans when Cleveland stadium had all of 8000 people there. Irony?
    Only the Browns and the Jets get to have a superbowl before the season ends.

56. jaydee327 says: Dec 11, 2009 12:04 PM

JGrudge…
    You’re gonna kick Cribbs’ ass? You’re probably a big fat slob. Good luck kicking a guy’s ass that is in top physical shape, putz. Go throw up all over yourself.

57. lordmandinga says: Dec 11, 2009 12:04 PM

I love how Steelers fans like to pretend that the Browns fans DONT KNOW the Browns suck. We know they have only won two games. We know they are probably the worst team in football. We have accepted that. If it takes knocking the Steelers out of the playoffs to bring a little joy to our depressed cursed city, than so be it.
    steelersmichele says:
    Yes, Captian Obvious it was the highlight of the season. While your sarcasm is incredibly witty, I think Cribbs and anyone associated with the team knows they aren’t playing in the Super Bowl. When you have only one win, and knock the defending Superbowl champs out of the playoffs for your second, I think that constitutes a highlight.
    By the way, please explain to me, in your infinite football knowledge, how the Browns outplaying and out hitting the Steelers for 60 minutes constitutes a gift.

58. Kevin from Philly says: Dec 11, 2009 12:09 PM

Do Clevelanders really need encouragement to beat up Steelers fans?
    Vox,
    I thought MrMagoo and Steeler for Life were in your Moms basement where you were hiding after 44-6. No?

59. jaydee327 says: Dec 11, 2009 12:11 PM

hey michele, you don’t sound too smart, like most Steelers fans. But I bet your hot, like most chicks that are steelers fans…oh, wait. never mind.

60. rydendonkeys says: Dec 11, 2009 12:12 PM

This needed a blog report, that he is inciting violence against Steeler fans…….
    wow…
    I could see if he said,
    “You all owe me 100 Steeler scalps, and I want my scalps” ala Inglorious Basterds…

61. rarson says: Dec 11, 2009 12:13 PM

“Because the Steelers have beat the crap out of so many teams for so many years that when the Steelers lose it is like that team won the damn Super Bowl.”
    Actually, the Steelers’ annoying, obnoxious fans draw much of the ire themselves, especially with the way they keep trying to remind people how great their team has been over the years in the midst of a mediocre season.
    Here’s a hint: nothing really matters in the NFL other than the current season and the latest Super Bowl. Especially not past wins that come with giant asterisks.

62. MBone says: Dec 11, 2009 12:13 PM

@Bill Cowher’s Chin
    Couldn’t have said it better myself. The Steelers fans that have no ties to the city of Pittsburgh are the WORST fans in the world. In my experience they’re by far more annoying/cocky/arrogant than the Steelers fans that are actually from Pittsburgh (who obviously have a good reason to be Steelers fans).
    They’re typical bandwagon fans that cheer for the best franchise they can find. I’m sure half of them were 49ers fans in the 80′s and Cowboys fans in the 90′s.

63. JGrudge says: Dec 11, 2009 12:15 PM

Diehardclevlander take it from someone born and raised in Pittsburgh you will die hard because your team sucks now, always has sucked and will suck for the forseeable future.

64. hayward giablommi says: Dec 11, 2009 12:15 PM

HamBurghlar says:
    “To all you “other” teams fans, you STINK of jealousy….but it smells good that you hate us.. keep it comin! ”
    ^^^^^
    Well, Hamburghlar, quite honestly, the Patriots have owned your Steelers this decade, both in the regular season and the playoffs. I can tell you that, yes, most Patriots fans hate your team and no, we are not jealous of you in any way, shape or form.
    I suppose you can always hang your hat on that 7-6 playoff win back in 1998…but perhaps you might be willing to concede that the feeling of jealousy that fans supposedly have towards the “almighty” Steelers might also apply for Steelers fans toward New England?

65. steelersmichele says: Dec 11, 2009 12:16 PM

DrK1982. Thank you for calling me pathetic. Makes me smile. Makes me smile because it’s obvious that you don’t know how to read–because if you did, you would know that in this post and in others, I have always given props to the other teams for winning. And I have said on many occasions that my team doesn’t look good this season. In fact, I complimented Cincy the most for their great season and wins over us. And I told Baltimore congrats, too.
    So I guess if that’s what you call pathetic, I’ll take it.
    Also, you may want to call someone over and have them read my earlier post to you:

66. timpiker says: Dec 11, 2009 12:18 PM

Just can’t let go of those AMBULANCE-CHASING days can you, Florio?

67. Cecil says: Dec 11, 2009 12:23 PM

“No team wins it every year. Otherwise nobody but Steeler fans would watch the games.”
    Steelers fans can’t do math.

68. damnitall says: Dec 11, 2009 12:25 PM

@DrK1982 says:
    December 11, 2009 11:56 AM
    I don’t get your comment to Steelersmichele, die you get her confused with that asshole JGrudge?

69. CT Stiller says: Dec 11, 2009 12:27 PM

Some douche named DrK1982 said:
    ‘Steelersmichele – You are Pathetic. Your team is Pathetic. “Oh, boohoo, my team lost; so I’m gonna try and take it out on the other teams fans.” It’s actually kind of sad, because it just shows how many stupid people there are in the world, let alone in the steelers “fan base”.’
    Is the irony of your idiotic statement lost on you? This post is filled with Steelers haters filling up space because they hate the Steelers and want to kick them when they’re down. How you fail to notice that you’re accusing a Steelers fan of doing what everyone else on here is doing is beyond me. That is the sad part you dolt.

70. PFTiswhatitis says: Dec 11, 2009 12:28 PM

You just gotta love this guy Cribbs.

71. urbusted says: Dec 11, 2009 12:31 PM

Hey, Steeler fans were on local TV last night saying that this was their town and stadium prior to the game. Now they can yell, hey that’s my ass! I do think it should be limited to one kick in the ass per Steeler fan however.

72. Deb says: Dec 11, 2009 12:42 PM

@Bill Cowher’s Chin …
    Yeah, you’re right–I’ve never been to Pittsburgh and both my teams are champions: the Steelers and the Crimson Tide.
    But it’s no bandwagon love affair. Daddy’s from Alabama and I was raised on Bear Bryant’s legend. But it’s been a lot of years between championships and I’ve never wavered. As for the Steelers, I fell in love with that smash-mouth defense when I was a kid but they weren’t winning any championships then either. I’ve stuck by them through thin and thinner. And no one would have trouble spotting me today. I’m sitting here now in my big ol’ Steelers t-shirt.
    As for Cribbs and his comments, I have only one thing to say: Lerner, good grief, PAY THE MAN!!! And say thank you.

73. danlinker says: Dec 11, 2009 12:42 PM

Steelers took the wrong coach. Whiz and Grimm do great out here in AZ. Tomlin doesn’t have a clue. Now the team Cowher built is coming apart without him. Tomlin is not the answer. The team that beat AZ last year was not Tomlin’s team, it was Cowher’s still. Tomlin’s team is 6-7.
    Too funny.

74. NagaSwan says: Dec 11, 2009 12:45 PM

I’m surprised no one mentioned the Steelers fan who was poisoned and blinded this year by a Bears fan. So yeah, this stuff is for real and does happen. Oops.

75. Katmanduu says: Dec 11, 2009 1:04 PM

Clowns fans amuse me. Win one fluke game, and all the Clowns fans come out talking smack. First win in how many years? How many wins this season? More so, how many Super bowls to Cleveland’s credit.
    Uh huh…..
    Been a diehard Steeler fan all my life, and I was born in Cleveland. From a city standpoint, it’s not even close. Cleveland is a depressing dump. Credit to the city of Pittsburgh. That city has rebounded nicely, and is 1,000 times the city Cleveland is, or ever will be.
    Not sour grapes either. I say the same thing, every week, but post it after each Steelers-Clowns game.
    Steelers: 6-7
    Clowns: 2-11
    Don’t get too big for your britches Cleveland. Of course, with the average waistline in that crap city, that’s impossible.

76. This is not news says: Dec 11, 2009 1:35 PM

Hell was unleashed, then it was frozen over.

77. hardtolikedabears says: Dec 11, 2009 1:45 PM

The Browns played great!!! I was very pleased to see them whup up on Pitt. Yes they did even if the score was not a blow out. 8 sacks on the uh hmmm, ‘elusive’ hamberger. 5 in the first half. Good Good stuff to watch. Cribbs was great and 34 for the Browns ran good.

78. texasPHINSfan says: Dec 11, 2009 2:14 PM

Gotta love his enthusiasm. Hey, SOMEone has to be vocal on that team, and no one else is taking that role.
    Cribbs is 100% good attitude. Good for him.

79. Child Please! says: Dec 11, 2009 2:29 PM

Why stop at just kicking a Steelers fan? Why not back over them with their fat wife’s mini-van and dump their bandwagon carcases into the Monongahela.

80. LT10 says: Dec 11, 2009 7:39 PM

I would gladly accept a kick from a Cleveland Brownie fan… I’ll do what I did to the Raven fan last year who attempted the same feat… knock his mom up…