Maclin active, Curtis inactive for Eagles vs. Giants

Philadelphia Eagles wide receivers Jeremy Maclin and Kevin Curtis were both listed as questionable for tonight’s game against the New York Giants.

As it turns out, Maclin is active tonight, while Curtis is inactive.

In addition to Curtis, the Eagles’ other inactives are third quarterback Kevin Kolb, cornerback Geoffrey Pope, running back P.J. Hill, running back Brian Westbrook, guard Stacy Andrews, guard Mike McGlynn and defensive tackle Trevor Laws.

The Giants’ inactives are wide receiver Ramses Barden, cornerback DJ Johnson, running back Gartrell Johnson, tackle Adam Koets, tackle Guy Whimper, wide receiver Sinorice Moss, tight end Bear Pascoe and defensive tackle Rocky Bernard.

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
6 Responses to “Maclin active, Curtis inactive for Eagles vs. Giants”
  1. GO_EAGLEZ says: Dec 13, 2009 7:52 PM

Should be a great game, I hate the G-men, but with dallas losing(in december[agaaain]) both teams should be inspired

2. penguininbondage says: Dec 13, 2009 7:55 PM

The Giants games are the ones that give me the most indigestion. Seen too many weird endings.

3. scrapdawg12 says: Dec 13, 2009 10:41 PM

Why is Maclin active if his foot is so bad? He left the game in tears and got carted off. 1st round pick, you can’t risk it

4. mnmaverick says: Dec 14, 2009 4:39 AM

I think the Colts need to worry about the Chargers and I think the Saints need to worry about the Vikings doing to them what the Falcons did to the Vikings in ’98.
    —————————————————–
    I agree but think the Pats will be the team to knock the Colts out of the Playoffs.
    I think the Viking comparison to the ’98 Falcons is right on with the defense, running game, special teams, and veteran QB.

5. mnmaverick says: Dec 14, 2009 4:43 AM

Will Brett Favre play next season?
    Not sure. I used to think he’d ride into the sunset if he wins a Super Bowl. But maybe he’d decide to go for two.
    ———————————————————-
    Yep, he has a chance to go out like Elway did.
    The stories are so simillar.
    Elway had a great defense and Terrell Davis at RB.
    Favre has a great defense and Peterson at RB.

6. mnmaverick says: Dec 14, 2009 4:49 AM

Should the Rams acquire Tarvaris Jackson?
    ——————————————————–
    Please, I’m begging them …..
    TAKE HIM! TAKE HIM!