Packers-Bears one-liners

Packers RT Mark Tauscher said Green Bay was happy with the 21-14 win but added, “I don’t think anybody in here is real excited about how we executed offensively.”

Said Bears NT Marcus Harrison of Packers RB Ryan Grant’s 62-yard touchdown run, “y’all want to blame somebody, blame it on
me
.”

Packers K Mason Crosby is slumping.

Said Packers TE Jermichael Finley of how much he likes his role in the offense, “It’s more than love. It’s, like, I almost just want to be married to it.”

Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers unveiled a defensive alignment with one defensive lineman, five linebackers and five defensive backs on the field.

Here’s a cool graphic showing the sacks the Packers’ offense has allowed.

Bears coach Lovie Smith didn’t use his timeouts wisely.

Bears LT Chris Williams called himself stupid for his three penalties.

With Devin Hester out, Bears WR Devin Aromashodu had a big game.

All the Bears can do now is play the spoiler role.

Permalink 5 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
5 Responses to “Packers-Bears one-liners”
  1. ShimSham says: Dec 14, 2009 11:00 AM

The first time Capers brought out that 1-5-5 defense yesterday it yielded hilarious results. After that I was looking for it all day. Barnett said Cutler looked anxious when they brought it out.

2. Bob S. says: Dec 14, 2009 1:34 PM

2010 bears to broncos pick moves closer to the top. might be a #5 or #6.
    looks like bowlen was a genius

3. TheBaySay says: Dec 14, 2009 4:48 PM

Boy my heart stopped for a couple of seconds when Woodson stayed on the ground after tripping up a ball carrier. Lose him after losing Harris and it’s game, set, and match.

4. Adam-Chris Scheftersen says: Dec 14, 2009 6:27 PM

I haven’t seen it as much this year, but last year it seemed like Woodson got up slowly after every other play. He’d trot off the for a play or two and then come back to finish the game. That’s the only reason I wasn’t freaking out when he laid there after that shoestring tackle.

5. aamys1 says: Dec 15, 2009 9:00 AM

TheBaySay says:
    December 14, 2009 4:48 PM
    ———————————————-
    You couln’t sum it up any better.. I felt the same way.