Bengals' Christmas song, so bad it's sort of good

Seven members of the Cincinnati Bengals — apparently the entire linebacking corps — have donned their jerseys and black-and-orange Santa caps to create a video Christmas greeting.

Here it is.

They shouldn’t quit their day jobs.

Then again, based on how the Bengals played on Sunday, maybe it’s a wash.

Permalink 23 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Cincinnati Bengals, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
23 Responses to “Bengals' Christmas song, so bad it's sort of good”
  1. fellasheowed says: Dec 15, 2009 9:35 AM

2. PervyHarvin says: Dec 15, 2009 9:36 AM

Abdul Hodge has a future in singing I see.

3. lol@vick says: Dec 15, 2009 9:37 AM

omg! call Berry Gordy, Motown is back!
    lol@ the white dude in back just kind of rocking like a “special needs” student, they should have had him bust out with ‘ding fries are done” at the end and I would have pee’ed myself

4. Cincyboy says: Dec 15, 2009 9:39 AM

Just having fun Florio……

5. WarLoxx says: Dec 15, 2009 9:41 AM

Very funny and it really puts me in the Christmas spirit.

6. GoBrowns19 says: Dec 15, 2009 10:16 AM

I was positive they were going to steal the Browns’ 12 days of christmas. Back when the Browns were good there were all kinds of slogans and songs we used that were actually pretty good. Now it seems every week, the Bengals have a t-shirt coming out with the same sort of things…with slight differences…i.e. “Cardiac Cats” instead of “Kardiac Kids”. Bengals are a one and done and then will suck next year again.

7. BengalsDouche2 says: Dec 15, 2009 10:17 AM

Are you that bored today that you had to write an article about this? Seriously? I used to be the one defending your ridiculous articles on here but jesus I can only defend for so long. It’s getting old.

8. DG0122 says: Dec 15, 2009 10:40 AM

2 minutes I’ll never get back

9. JAG880 says: Dec 15, 2009 10:42 AM

It was so…bizarrely dreadful.

10. WHO DEYvid says: Dec 15, 2009 10:52 AM

It was great when they played this on the screen at the Lions game last week… the crowd loved it!
    I enjoyed reliving it… quit being a scrooge!

11. Hunter1 says: Dec 15, 2009 10:54 AM

This was meant as a Christmas greeting for the fans of Cincinnati-fans who love the Bengals and all things associated with them. The stadium really fans loved this when played on the jumbo tron and that is all that really counts.

12. goetta-head says: Dec 15, 2009 10:58 AM

Didnt you already write about this like last week?

13. Cincyboy says: Dec 15, 2009 10:58 AM

@GoBrowns19,
    Seriously, coming from a Browns fan…?

14. Igottz5onit says: Dec 15, 2009 11:07 AM

Well described by the title.

15. JoeSchmoe says: Dec 15, 2009 11:14 AM

I’m a Bengals fan who threw up a little in my mouth upon initially viewing this a few days ago… And I think Abdul Hodge broke a wine glass 5 rooms away and made my dog deaf…
    Ho ho ho!!!! It was indeed so bad it was good.
    And lol@ lol@vick on the special needs crack.

16. KingKunal says: Dec 15, 2009 11:16 AM

Florio, I couldn’t tell if Rivers was in the video, but after the shot Hines Ward but on him, there is no mystery as to why he can’t sing.

17. Jungle Juice says: Dec 15, 2009 11:41 AM

@fella “wow that is a video that would make david pollack grateful. and not in a good way.”

18. d3murf says: Dec 15, 2009 12:08 PM

@ Jungle Juice….lol at some couch potato nerd, judging a man who Broke his neck and was in a Halo for a long time. Imagine the ramifications of re-breaking some fused vertebrae?!? The risk just isn’t worth it when you aren’t some near sided Internet nerd, watching from HOME…

19. Verbal Kint says: Dec 15, 2009 12:11 PM

The whole time I was thinking of those contruction workers signing the 5 Dollar Footlong song in the Subway commercial.

20. stevincinci says: Dec 15, 2009 12:13 PM

Jungle Juice says: Pollack already made an ass out of himself by quitting FB after he was medically cleared to play. Apparently he took the insurance and ran.
    I think one thing that would make a football player think about changing occupations would be to break your neck.

21. stevincinci says: Dec 15, 2009 12:17 PM

22. Biglardawg says: Dec 15, 2009 12:51 PM

I was waiting for Ickey Woods to do his stupid dance, but apparently they couldn’t pull him away from his alumiminum siding sales duties.
    Can’ wait for the “one and done” dance.

23. WhoPlaysWhere says: Dec 15, 2009 1:06 PM

@GoBrowns19
    Whats your prediction for the mistake on the lake in 2010-2011?
    Still waiting to even get to the Playoffs huh?
    Do us a favor and when the thought crosses your mind of hanging yourself for being a Browns fan, cancel your PFT account before going through with it!