Eagles employee spits on the blue star, and videotapes it

As the Eagles try to reverse their fortunes against the Dallas Cowboys, the head writer for the team’s official web site possibly has added some fuel to the home team’s fire.

Per the Philadelphia Inquirer, Dave Spadaro spit on the blue star at the center of the field.

Twice.

The video had been posted at PhiladelphiaEagles.com, but it later was removed.  Cowboys fans posted the segment to YouTube; you can see it right here.

Spadaro has since written an “open letter of apology” to the Cowboys.

“As you may have seen, I went too far with my Spudcam video prior to
Sunday’s game against the Cowboys,” Spadaro writes.  “Acting alone, and without permission
from the Eagles organization, I walked out to the middle of the field
at Cowboys Stadium and spit on the Cowboys star, and for that I deeply
apologize
to the outstanding Cowboys organization and the fine people
there, from Jerry Jones to the rest of the team.”

In other words, “Please, Cowboys players, don’t use this act as a source of extra motivation when the Eagles return on Saturday.  The spitting occurred without the knowledge or the approval of anyone who matters.”

Spadaro also indicates that there will be a “punishment coming [his] way.”  And he should hope that quarterback Mike Vick will have no role in the disciplinary process.

Permalink 106 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
106 Responses to “Eagles employee spits on the blue star, and videotapes it”
  1. Richm2256 says: Jan 6, 2010 11:06 PM

Morons …… morns, morons, morons.
    What possesses these idiots to do something that can only instigate an opponent?
    Hope it felt good enough to be worth both the fine, and the response from Dallas, not to mention the BS from the press.

2. depleted_uranium_balls says: Jan 6, 2010 11:10 PM

Oh shit… The Eagles shouldn’t have bothered getting their rectums stitched up yet anyway, but now they need to go on stretch them themselves to get ready for this…
    More seriously, that guy should not be allowed back.

3. Hovenaut says: Jan 6, 2010 11:11 PM

Thought for a minute the headline said ‘employee sh…’

4. FBGeek77 says: Jan 6, 2010 11:12 PM

Eh. What do you expect?
    Still, it’s not much to complain over. When I was in HS, our cross-town rivals burned their team logo into our field. Now *that’s* hatred. :)

5. FBGeek77 says: Jan 6, 2010 11:15 PM

6. Razon says: Jan 6, 2010 11:23 PM

Is there anything more overated than the Blue Star at the Center of Dallas Stadium.
    Still the guy shouldn’t have done it or at least not posted video of it.

7. BullyBirds10 says: Jan 6, 2010 11:26 PM

As an Eagles fan, I find this disguisting. Seriously, I don’t even want to be considered in that category of philly fans. Gives a bad rep for all of us.

8. NoKoolaidCowboy says: Jan 6, 2010 11:34 PM

LMFAO!!!
    Now you’re sorry. Now. LOL
    Idiot.

9. barking mad says: Jan 6, 2010 11:35 PM

that’s funny. spadaro is usually just a mouthpiece for the FO. I hate him a little bit less today than i did yesterday

10. Setobakura says: Jan 6, 2010 11:35 PM

Too bad Tom Cable wasnt around to punch him in the jaw. This coming from a 10 year Eagles season ticket holder. I hate Spadaro, and he is a tool and puppet for the Eagles.

11. DarkBrownBro says: Jan 6, 2010 11:35 PM

Who really gives a damn…I mean that’s all the they got…
    The 3 best coaches in there history or best known for
    1)placing a bounty on a KICKER who was no longer on the team…
    2) sob..winning a superbowl with the…sob… RAMS…sob sob
    and
    3) coaching the Pro Bowl while his kids were running a drug emporium.
    They Friggin brag about winning 3 championships BEFORE the Super bowl era… sptting on the STAR is all those losers got to feel good about…spitting in the Linc would be an upgrade from the PISS all in up in that dive.

12. HappyBunny says: Jan 6, 2010 11:36 PM

A grown man… The part that kills me are the “apologies” that follow.

13. tonysservice says: Jan 6, 2010 11:38 PM

If I’m Jerry Jones I’d either keep him out this time or make him wear a sign on the sidelines saying who he is. let the fans have at him

14. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 6, 2010 11:39 PM

“I like how the Cowboys fan who edited the video for the YouTube posting Mike referenced doesn’t know how to spell “Philadelphia””
    I like your grammar, too. *sigh*

15. redsquare says: Jan 6, 2010 11:40 PM

Ah, yet another sign of class from the City of Brotherly Love.
    This probably won’t make much difference at all at the end of the day, but if the Cowboys lost any little bit of their edge after last week’s win, well, this probably just sharpened it back up again.
    I predict another fairly calm victory for the Cowboys, like the previous two this year.

16. jjared1101 says: Jan 6, 2010 11:42 PM

Spadaro also indicates that there will be a “punishment coming [his] way.” And he should hope that quarterback Mike Vick will have no role in the disciplinary process.
    Effing awesome….

17. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 6, 2010 11:45 PM

“spitting in the Linc would be an upgrade from the PISS all in up in that dive. ”
    The Eagirls already took a big dump there. Pretty soon I’m gonna rename that stadium Dallas Cowboys East. One more win to .500.

18. J.Cannon says: Jan 6, 2010 11:47 PM

Get em Philly! Cowboy’s lose this one. no question.

19. sultanofslot says: Jan 6, 2010 11:58 PM

Attaboy, Spuds!

20. SF Saints Fan says: Jan 7, 2010 12:05 AM

At least he didn’t sucker punch anybody, throw a snow ball at Santa Claus, laugh and cheer at a guy who was sprawled out on the field with a neck injury or throw battery encased snowballs at players and fans during a game. Now, any of that would have been truly classless…..

21. Soia311 says: Jan 7, 2010 12:07 AM

Really though, how big of a problem is it? The guy is an Eagle fan and he was goofing around.
    If I owned that stadium and a rival spit on my field, I wouldn’t feel a written apology was necessary.
    Sooo what? It’s not like the stadium is ruined now. It’s not like Andy Reid did it. It was a guy with a Flip Cam for crying out loud. The guy had to apologize for being corny.

22. snh7997 says: Jan 7, 2010 12:09 AM

So which Junior High School does the prankster attend?!

23. VegasChris says: Jan 7, 2010 12:16 AM

All this outrage over spittle? What will happen when McChoke throws up his chunky soup on the star?

24. Route36West says: Jan 7, 2010 12:22 AM

Finally you said something funny. Even tho you have tried a hundred times to make jokes about Vick you finally said 1 that worked.

25. stnmmc says: Jan 7, 2010 12:26 AM

He better get fired.
    Remember this organization let a beer/hot dog vendor go just for posting a complaint on facebook (or one of those other “I need attention sites”).

26. Route36West says: Jan 7, 2010 12:30 AM

Show just how much hypocrites you writers are. Spadaro was taken shit the whole week after the 49ers games. Saying that throwing snowballs gives Philly fans a bad name and then he tapes himself doing something like this.
    Most fans would do alot worse then that but to be that dumb as to tape it and put it on the Eagles website is beyond stupid. I know NFL teams are responsible for what they have on their official website so I hope Roger Goodell fines his dumb ass.
    I could care less that he spit on grass I just want him to get his ego in check. Especially b/c he put this on the website AFTER the Eagles got shut out. Idiot.

27. Wrathchild says: Jan 7, 2010 12:30 AM

Personally, I never liked Spadaro, he’s a total hack of a reporter and really has no redeeming qualities. I sincerely hope he gets fired, pronto.

28. Route36West says: Jan 7, 2010 12:35 AM

VegasChris says:
    January 7, 2010 12:16 AM
    Thats funny too.

29. Pallidrone says: Jan 7, 2010 12:35 AM

Too bad he didnt take a dump on it instead.

30. lebowski says: Jan 7, 2010 12:39 AM

Oh no!! NOT the sacred BLUE STAR!! That is the holiest of places, doesn’t he understand??! Gimme a freakin break. Stupid, yes. Childish, definitely. Some sort of sacrilegious act that deserves the outrage of the NFL community? I think not.

31. sn@ke says: Jan 7, 2010 12:42 AM

who cares.
    If Toby Keith spit on that field, every pick-up truck driving dope in attendance would be cheering.

32. vinceV says: Jan 7, 2010 12:44 AM

Really. The Cowboys need someone hocking a luggie on their field to get motivated for the game.
    If so, they’re in big trouble.
    I heard Rex Ryan shot his wad on a tiger at the Cincy Zoo … oooooh, that’ll get the Bengals ready for Saturday.

33. FBGeek77 says: Jan 7, 2010 12:51 AM

Oh, Vox.
    Ripping on my grammar, are we? Interestingly, the quote you pasted doesn’t contain any actual grammatical errors, though I admit it’s a bit wordy.
    Just because you love the Cowboys doesn’t mean you can’t poke a little fun at the fan who edited the clip and misspelled “Philadelphia”. I am able to pull it off, so I’m sure you can, too. I mean, seriously, it’s a *game* and you ought to be able to have a little fun with it. I’m gonna suggest you step away from the crack pipe and loosen up a little. All that anger and bitterness you shroud yourself in is no good for the complexion. :)

34. SATAN says: Jan 7, 2010 1:05 AM

Finally… the NFL is going to fine someone and… it’s going to hurt!

35. DanSnyder says: Jan 7, 2010 1:06 AM

My respect level for the eagles coaching just shot up. This guy deserves an award.

36. DreJoh says: Jan 7, 2010 1:07 AM

This is pretty mild for Philly fans. It’s more class than they usually have. They probably cheer for dying babies. We know they cheer for a downed player that could have been paralyzed.
    What a city full of soulless people.

37. scrapdawg12 says: Jan 7, 2010 1:08 AM

I see nothing wrong with it. I as an Eagles fan dream of spitting on the Dallas Star. Even better, if it were me, I’d of pissed on the Star. I HATE DALLAS. I do not care. If I meet Spadaro, i’d shake his hand. Hopefully this saturday, we give the Cowfags the ultimate embarassment of a loss where we celebrate on the Star. Kudos to you spadaro.

38. andy reid's belt says: Jan 7, 2010 1:10 AM

As I sat and viewed Dave Sparado’s piece of work, I thought about what might be an appropriate reply. Then I remembered that after all, we were dealing with one of the most overrated and least successful organizations in all of pro sports. I can understand how Eagle fans, players, and employees must be jealous of Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys. After all, Jerry has improved what according to most is one of the most impressive sports franchises in history as well as constructed the premier sports venue in the entire world (the video board is probably more valuable than the entire Eagle organization) as well as won 3 of his own Super Bowls. Not to discredit Jeffrey Lurie, as he has had his accomplishments as well, such as, but certainly not limited to, starting a recycle (green) program and build a stadium there in Philadelphia. There are similar stadiums in Texas that are used for high school football. I know they won the NFL Championship back in the 1950’s because I’ve seen the black and white movies that prove so, however, and most unfortunately for Eagle fans, the bar was raised long ago (Super Bowl wins). I agree that the Cowboys have been in a playoff drought since 96 but that will end Saturday night and the annual Philly choke job ( somewhere, Dr Heimleich is smiling) will continue. Hell, the Rams have even won a Super Bowl. Remember, it’s not enough to just get there, you have to win. Instead of your hatred of the Cowboys, you might want to redirect some of those feelings to those in your own organization that continually prove “they are who we thought they were” LOSERS

39. mustbechris says: Jan 7, 2010 1:11 AM

Don’t bash Eagles fans on this one, we all hate this dude too, every single one of us.

40. Indyeagle says: Jan 7, 2010 1:12 AM

And Eli Manning autographed a wall in the visitors locker room, so what? Players spit on the field all damn game, not a big deal.
    Dallas is a bunch of sensitive little bitches and we are going to send them home early once again.
    Keep crying Dallas.

41. Woody Paige says: Jan 7, 2010 1:14 AM

If it was anywhere other than Dallas I would consider it disrespectful. In this case though it seems fitting.

42. Woody Paige says: Jan 7, 2010 1:18 AM

This really is just another story that is not a story at all. I spit all the time. The turf on any given field is covered with a lot of spit, so what. Oh wait, it’s the Cowgirls.

43. Terry says: Jan 7, 2010 1:32 AM

He’s Gone! He’ll be writing for PFT on Monday!

44. silverreign says: Jan 7, 2010 1:37 AM

omg. somebody spit on the turf/grass of a sporting field. never seen that in a sport before. “respect” etc…. = supergay.

45. HogPaws says: Jan 7, 2010 1:42 AM

hahaha i love the vick shot

46. Tim. says: Jan 7, 2010 1:45 AM

I hate Dave Spadaro. Hopefully this will get him fired. I’m sick of reading his good-for-nothing post-game reports and listening to him make excuses and kiss the front office’s ass. Real classy, Dave. And to think we gave this loser a microphone and pay him to write “inside” reports. Disgusting.

47. Huskersrule says: Jan 7, 2010 2:17 AM

I hate the cowboys, however, the cowboy organization was good enough to allow him on the field to film and that is how he repaided them. I saw the video, they were two pathetic loogies. He also acted like a terrified 3rd grader looking both ways before he spit.

48. FumbleNuts says: Jan 7, 2010 2:34 AM

“In other words, “Please, Cowboys players, don’t use this act as a source of extra motivation when the Eagles return on Saturday. The spitting occurred without the knowledge or the approval of anyone who matters.”
    Cowboys’ don’t like this team and they just lit the inferno that is to come this weekend.

49. GB3Pack4 says: Jan 7, 2010 2:41 AM

The unlimited capacity of human beings for idiotic behavior never ceases to amaze me. And this man probably runs around calling himself a professional.

50. back4dattack says: Jan 7, 2010 3:27 AM

Oh never mind.

51. God's Own Silver and Blue says: Jan 7, 2010 5:58 AM

That’s it? A little spittle? We used Roundup weed killer to write “PANTHERS SUCK” at midfield at our crosstown rival’s field. (Of course, we were 16 and were on our first beer drunk at the time …)

52. Buck Stallion says: Jan 7, 2010 6:00 AM

Does anyone really think any of the cowboys players will play any harder because some guy that nobody knows spit on their star?!

53. SuzyKolberIsAwesome says: Jan 7, 2010 6:19 AM

CLASSY… wonder what Comissioner Roger Goddell thinks? If nothing else, he should be permanetly banned from being on the field, of opposing teams… he thought it was funny enough to videotape, but now he’s sorry he did it?

54. dave says: Jan 7, 2010 6:35 AM

wow what a moron……..

55. NoKoolaidCowboy says: Jan 7, 2010 6:48 AM

Dave Spadaro, look on the bright side.
    Every Cowboy on the team has probably agreed to grant you an interview. Now go ahead and book those interviews.
    I got my popcorn ready.

56. realityonetwo says: Jan 7, 2010 6:49 AM

It’s still not as funny as that video the San Francisco 49ers PR guy did a few years ago…

57. Bwa Ha Ha says: Jan 7, 2010 6:59 AM

The last cretin that defamed the Star was T.O.
    Remember how Dallas got back at him?
    Pack yer bags, Dave, Getcha a ten gallon hat! Yer moving to Dallas!!

58. zappa says: Jan 7, 2010 7:02 AM

Who cares. So what he spit on the sacred star and is now going to hell. What we know about Philly fans is the Cowboys should be happy thats all this idiot left on the star. Back it up this weekend Philly and all will be forgotton, lose to the Cowboys and this story won’t go away.

59. Theismans Leg says: Jan 7, 2010 7:02 AM

At least now Donovan can point the finger at someone other than his teammates. I think McNabb and Spadaro are in cahoots.

60. Dawkphan says: Jan 7, 2010 7:03 AM

As An Eagles Fan I am Embarrased about the Childish and Classless move by Dave Spadaro
    it gives us all a black eye.

61. GreenBird- says: Jan 7, 2010 7:20 AM

I took a huge dump on that stadium’s hall this season….seriously. Almost got kicked out.

62. Hooby says: Jan 7, 2010 7:25 AM

everyone who finds this despicable, chill your ass out. its a logo, its not a religious shrine, its a texas star in cowboys stadium. i remember a guy named terrell (a big hit in dallas) who scored on the cowboys, ran out into the middle of the star, and threw his arms out and looked up. then, some cowboys player, being as classy as them cowboys are, gently tapped him on the shoulder and politely asked him to leave.
    no, wait….

63. Greg says: Jan 7, 2010 7:38 AM

GB3Pac4: Green Bay Fan with class. Thank you for your post. As a Cowboy fan, I dont take offence to what spit boy did. You should expect that from a Philly guy. No class town, team and fans.

64. BonerJams'03 says: Jan 7, 2010 7:43 AM

Why is this even news?
    I’m sure not many outside of Eagles fans know who Spadaro is – but he’s generally thought of as the Eagles FO propaganda puppet homer. It’s not like Andy Reid went out and did it – it’s Dave Spadaro….I mean a couple weeks ago he was making fun of the Giants while they got off the bus – where was your story on that Florio?
    This is not really news TBH.
    That being said, screw the Cowboys, 44-6 the sequel is eminent bitches

65. PhonyRomo says: Jan 7, 2010 8:01 AM

Dave Spadaro is a total tool. If you read his articles, it is clear that his job is to promote the decisions of the FO and keep the fan base happy. Basically, he is JB’s pawn. Anyway, I would be thrilled if he gets fired and the team would hire a journalist to run the website who actually has the ability to be subjective.
    Love the post about McScabb puking on the star. Go Birds!

66. DikShuttle says: Jan 7, 2010 8:02 AM

whaaahhh they sthpit on mah sthar… whaaaaa.

67. ravensos says: Jan 7, 2010 8:06 AM

completely out of character for a philadelphia fan, frankly i’m shocked

68. P-Slice says: Jan 7, 2010 8:12 AM

“The Star” as you refer to is nothing but a piece of painted turf. I’m sure if you any of you played football you know that that whole field is covered in many body fluids. “The Star” is NOT a national emblem, a flag, a national shrine, or monument. You people crack me up, like it’s special and sacred.

69. Opie says: Jan 7, 2010 8:12 AM

FBGeek77: No doubt, this was a little weak. We had a school put a few horses in our stadium over night……. I didn’t have to clean, but someone did.
    SF Saints Fan: Rumor, conjecture, bias, inuendo, and for the last time, SANTA was a drunk out of the stands!
    Other than that, if you use this to fire you up, Pahlease.
    Vox: your mom wants you to head up to her room with her panties, she’s getting cold….

70. stevemcguigan says: Jan 7, 2010 8:20 AM

No one likes Spadaro anyway. He gets paid a large sum of money to make even the dumbest front office moves sound like magic tricks.
    This was really, really dumb. Not because I care that he spit on the star, juvenile as it is, but because it’s going to piss the Cowboys off. Way to go, Spuds.

71. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 7, 2010 8:20 AM

“Ripping on my grammar, are we? Interestingly, the quote you pasted doesn’t contain any actual grammatical errors”

72. tombrookshire says: Jan 7, 2010 8:29 AM

FBGeek77 says:
    January 6, 2010 11:15 PM
    ___________________________________
    No, that’s correct, spelled phonetically!

73. OranjelloJones says: Jan 7, 2010 8:33 AM

Two words:
    Dumb
    Ass.

74. chunky soupy sales says: Jan 7, 2010 8:35 AM

“I like how the Cowboys fan who edited the video for the YouTube posting Mike referenced doesn’t know how to spell “Philadelphia” … twice, it’s spelled “Phildelphia” … *sigh*”
    ______________________________________
    Philadelphia…pedophilia…what’s the difference?

75. wvugrad00 says: Jan 7, 2010 8:39 AM

I like Dave, and to all the people who hate him for being a pupet, what else do you expect? He works for the team. Dave has been negative at times, but for the love of christ get a grip.
    It was stupid of him to tape the actions, even dumber to put it on the website

76. pburland23 says: Jan 7, 2010 8:44 AM

Dave Spadaro has been such a toadie for Joe Banner and Jeff Lurie for years, I’m surprised he has the cognitive capacity to make an independent decision.
    And seriously, all Eagles fans think Spadaro is smug, bald jerk.

77. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 7, 2010 8:58 AM

78. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 7, 2010 9:05 AM

“everyone who finds this despicable, chill your ass out. its a logo, its not a religious shrine, its a texas star in cowboys stadium.”
    Your face isn’t a religious shrine, either.

79. Hap says: Jan 7, 2010 9:07 AM

Thanks. Like we needed any more incentive to beat Philly’s ace for a third time. You can LOCK IT now.

80. Seeryer says: Jan 7, 2010 9:11 AM

Is there something about Philly that robs people of their class? The fans, the writers, the back up QB.

81. Pervy_Harvin says: Jan 7, 2010 9:13 AM

Big damn deal. Like the star is sacred? That has nothing to do with the game or the outcome. At least he didn’t drop a turd on it.

82. zoinks says: Jan 7, 2010 9:14 AM

Surely I’m not the only person to think “Dave Spit-aro”…..am I?
    Fired or not….wherever this guy ends up, people are gonna be calling him “Spitaro” from here on out. (Maybe just “Spits” for short.)

83. CtownBleedsGreen says: Jan 7, 2010 9:17 AM

I guess no one cares about Spadaro spitting on the Redskins logo when the Eagles faced the Skins earlier this season. Where was the hue and cry then? Lame.

84. Derrick says: Jan 7, 2010 9:23 AM

What a classless individual act…
    And for some of you here that think this isn’t a big deal, how about I come over to your house and spit on your carpet or on your bed or in your food, would it be such a big deal then???

85. boysroll says: Jan 7, 2010 9:23 AM

typical beagle sportsmanship. Boy, between the loser fans and losers in that org they are the biggest loser morons I have ever seen in sports. And I thought the 4skins were bad.
    Just what we need is more motivation to stick our foots up the beagle org. Brookings is going to pump these mthr fers up before game time that the beagle players will be crappy in their pants.
    Final score…35-0.
    HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS!!! SB BOUND BABY!!! F U BEAGLE LOSERS!!!

86. CtownBleedsGreen says: Jan 7, 2010 9:25 AM

chunky soupy sales says:
    January 7, 2010 8:35 AM
    ______________________________________
    Philadelphia…pedophilia…what’s the difference?
    __________________________________
    The difference is:
    One is a city
    and
    one is something you’ve been convicted of. See?

87. phillygirl says: Jan 7, 2010 9:25 AM

Hey Chunky Soup
    “Philadelphia…pedophilia…what’s the difference?”
    The difference is one has the liberty bell and the other is what you will soon be going to jail for. Leave them little boys alone please. Put down the lotion, turn off the Jonas Brothers and just cry it out already.

88. imalwaysright says: Jan 7, 2010 9:28 AM

All in good fun and rivalry. No harm done it is actually kinda funny!!

89. chunky soupy sales says: Jan 7, 2010 9:36 AM

“The difference is:
    One is a city
    and
    one is something you’ve been convicted of. See?”
    ______________________________________
    I’ve been convicted of Philadelphia? News to me, I gotta call my lawyer.

90. Kevin from Philly says: Jan 7, 2010 9:37 AM

“.VoxVeritas says:
    January 7, 2010 8:58 AM
    It has been reported that a sample of the saliva was collected for DNA analysis. There’s a 99.9999% match with Nate Newton.”
    Are you talking about the bedsheet your Mom sent to the lab?

91. chunky soupy sales says: Jan 7, 2010 9:41 AM

Phillygirl
    Wash that stank please, it’s messing up my hard drive.
    Pedophelia ,Pencildickia.
    The city of brothers making love to one another.
    Sad sad sad.

92. leaguemvp says: Jan 7, 2010 10:04 AM

@ jcannon-
    I am proud of j.cannon. Aren’t you the guy who was totally against the signing of mike vick? Look at you now….rooting for vick to get a play-off win. You are the epitome of a hypocrite. When you post we laugh. You have lost all credibility with this one, not that you ever had any…..

93. toe-to-toe bird law says: Jan 7, 2010 10:12 AM

“Eagirl fans continue to prove themselves to be the dumbest animals on the planet.”
    Anyone who uses the term “Eagirl” is openly admitting that they have no creativity or sense of humor as a result of the deformation of their genitals. There are other outlets for your rage about your inability to copulate. Why don’t you try punching a blowup doll and then have your way with it using your mishapen junk?

94. RumorMongering says: Jan 7, 2010 10:17 AM

This is nothing new. Spuds has done this in other stadiums as well. Only difference is this time some weak minded emotional fans of cowboys became all a flutter. You should be less concerned with what Spuds does in the middle of your field and more conerned with what Jerry Sr. and Jr. do behind closed doors. And by behind closed doors I mean scoopin’ dudes.

95. raw B says: Jan 7, 2010 10:45 AM

“chunky soupy sales says:
    January 7, 2010 9:41 AM
    Phillygirl
    Wash that stank please, it’s messing up my hard drive.
    Pedophelia ,Pencildickia.
    The city of brothers making love to one another.
    Sad sad sad.”
    Chunky Soup, mispellings of philadelphia to make us sound “gay” or “Filthy” and a brotherly love joke.
    Man dude, you need some new material. are you posting from 2005?

96. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 7, 2010 10:49 AM

“This is nothing new. Spuds has done this in other stadiums as well. Only difference is this time some weak minded emotional fans of cowboys became all a flutter.”
    That’s not the only difference. Another difference is that he apologized for doing it this time. No doubt he didn’t really mean it and was just trying to save his job, kinda like when the Eagirls make a “playoff run”, they never really mean it and are just trying to save their jobs, too.

97. RumorMongering says: Jan 7, 2010 11:41 AM

Do Cowboys fans still remember what a playoff run feels like? Vox, do you know what a women feels like or do you just rub your suede jacket and look at pictures of Robin Quivers chest?

98. toe-to-toe bird law says: Jan 7, 2010 11:51 AM

RumorMongering says:
    January 7, 2010 11:41 AM
    ————————————————
    Haha!

99. .VoxVeritas says: Jan 7, 2010 12:28 PM

Do you guys remember what 24-0 feels like?
    You should. It happened just 4 days ago. No need to fantasize about anything, or conjure up weird visions… 24-0. It happened. And you saw it happen.
    And before that you saw 20-16. In Philly.

100. JulioBorjonPlaysMagicTheGathering says: Jan 7, 2010 12:58 PM

I could conjure up a few weird visions about the Cowboys if I didn’t run out of magic points already! Dagnabbit all! Plus, I just drank my last can of Surge!

101. dacolan says: Jan 7, 2010 12:58 PM

Two questions:
    It’s good to see there are still a few respectable Eagles fans among us, but based on the proportion of classless ignorance to intelligent, good-natured trash talk, how did Philly ever come by the moniker, “City of Brotherly Love?”
    Hate aside, why would any Eagles supporter want to provide any added fire to a rival that’s won both previous match-ups in convincing fashion, and is already greatly motivated to win a playoff game just to silence their critics?
    You don’t need a psychic friend to tell you these boards are going to be a lot quieter next week.

102. RumorMongering says: Jan 7, 2010 1:03 PM

Vox, you do enough fantasizing for the both of us. Dreaming of yourself as being the wittiest person to never graduate college. Posting homer Cowboy nonsense all day long. Internet Aspergers. No one to share your views with except with random strangers on the internet. Single at age 30. In San Antonio. By yourself in a lowly apartment. And you live that everyday. Good game.

103. Whiterhino says: Jan 7, 2010 3:34 PM

# .VoxVeritas says: January 7, 2010 9:05 AM
    Your face isn’t a religious shrine, either.
    ————
    Your quips have gotten as ugly as your face, Julio.

104. chunky soupy sales says: Jan 7, 2010 7:59 PM

“how did Philly ever come by the moniker, “City of Brotherly Love?”
    Some clown here seems to be leave I made that slogan up.
    But to answer the question, it really simply is that guys in Philly will gladly doggy up on their own brothers. It started with Benny Franklin laying his mullet down on Todd “Chip” Franklin and it never stopped with those philly guys. Not even for a minute. The reason Philly’s economy is in a mess is because so many work hours are lost to brothers just spooning all during the work day… they don’t even break for lunch! It’s just an inborn Philly thing..brother pumping.
    It’s just that simple.

105. Favre On HGH says: Jan 7, 2010 10:11 PM

Cowboys run up the score on Saturday.
    Would expect nothing less from the worst organization in the NFL.

106. Whiterhino says: Jan 8, 2010 4:43 AM

@chunky soup sales
    Isn’t someone from Texas accusing a northerner of disgusting sexual congress a little hypocritical? I mean, they’re the original sisterbangers. And if they were from a family of brothers, horse—kers.