Eight Jets are probable

The Jets should be at full strength for Sunday’s game at Indianapolis.

Eight players appear on the injury list as probable, even though four of them were limited in practice on Friday.

Limited but probable are defensive end Shaun Ellis (hand/knee), linebacker David Harris (ankle), safety Kerry Rhodes (knee), and linebacker Bart Scott (ankle).

The other four players who are probable fully participated in practice:  fullback Tony Richardson (rib), quarterback Mark Sanchez (knee), cornerback Donald Strickland (hand), and receiver Danny Woodhead (knee).

Permalink 6 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Indianapolis Colts, Injuries, New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
6 Responses to “Eight Jets are probable”
  1. florioSweatsJETS says: Jan 22, 2010 4:34 PM

let me just say it one more time, no one care about the JETS

2. Hap says: Jan 22, 2010 4:45 PM

oh boy -wow-im excited now

3. Lewballer3 says: Jan 22, 2010 5:18 PM

I did not know it was possible to have a bye week before the Super Bowl…LOL!!!
    Jets 10
    Colts 34

4. 123456 says: Jan 22, 2010 5:45 PM

florioSweatsJETS, you are wrong. No one cares about you.
    Im happy I could clear that up for you

5. belichick's cheat codes says: Jan 22, 2010 5:57 PM

@Lewballer3 you’re an idiot. whichever two teams win on Sunday will have a ‘bye week before the Super Bowl.’ were you cryogenically frozen sometime ago before the move was made to put 14 days between the conference championships and the super bowl? fat hump

6. Lewballer3 says: Jan 22, 2010 10:40 PM

BCG,
    Idiot! I was calling the Colts game with the Jets a bye week. I am aware of the playoff structure. If I was a loser like you I would go on and on about your stupidity and inability to understand sarcasm. However, I have more important things to do. Get a life bro!