[Editor’s note: Every year, we slap together a variety of mock drafts. It’s accomplished with the assistance of multiple scouts and other league insiders. Feel free to complain about all or any part of it in the comments. We have thick skin.]
1. Rams: Ndamukong Suh, defensive tackle, Nebraska.
2. Lions: Russell Okung, tackle, Oklahoma State.
3. Buccaneers: Gerald McCoy, defensive tackle, Oklahoma.
4. Redskins: Eric Berry, defensive back, Tennessee.
5. Chiefs: Joe Haden, cornerback, Florida.
6. Seahawks: Sam Bradford, quarterback, Oklahoma.
7. Browns: Rolando McClain, linebacker, Alabama.
8. Raiders: Trent Williams, tackle, Oklahoma.
9. Bills: Derrick Morgan, defensive end, Georgia Tech.
10. Broncos: Jared Odrick, defensive tackle, Penn State.
11. Jaguars: Jason Pierre-Paul, defensive end, South Florida.
12. Dolphins: Dez Bryant, receiver, Oklahoma State.
13. 49ers: Anthony Davis, tackle, Rutgers.
14. Seahawks: Bryan Bulaga, tackle, Iowa.
15. Giants: Earl Thomas, defensive back, Texas.
16. 49ers: Sergio Kindle, defensive end/linebacker, Texas.
17. Titans: Jimmy Clausen, quarterback, Notre Dame.
18. Steelers: Dan Williams, defensive tackle, Tennessee.
19. Falcons: Patrick Robinson, cornerback, Florida State.
20. Texans: C.J. Spiller, running back, Clemson.
21. Bengals: Mike Iupati, guard, Idaho.
22. Patriots: Kyle Wilson, cornerback, Boise State.
23. Packers: Brandon Graham, linebacker, Michigan.
24. Eagles: Bruce Campbell, tackle, Maryland.
25. Ravens: Carlos Dunlap, defensive end, Florida.
26. Cardinals: Golden Tate, receiver, Notre Dame.
27. Cowboys: Jermaine Gresham, tight end, Oklahoma.
28. Chargers: Ryan Mathews, running back, Fresno State.
29. Jets: Demaryius Thomas, receiver, Georgia Tech.
30. Vikings: Damian Williams, receiver, USC.
31. Colts: Nate Allen, defensive back, South Florida.
32. Saints: Maurkice Pouncey, center, Florida.