Hadnot lands with the Cardinals

After visiting several teams, free agent guard Rex Hadnot has gotten a new home.

Per a league source, Hadnot has agreed to terms with the Cardinals.

It’s a multi-year deal.  No further details are currently available, but we’re working on it.

Hadnot, a six-year veteran, spent four years with the Dolphins and the last two with the Browns.  He also visited the Broncos.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns, Contracts, Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
10 Responses to “Hadnot lands with the Cardinals”
  1. Dawgpound2009 says: Mar 11, 2010 9:19 PM

Pretty soon he will be blocking for his old bud- Derek Anderson.

2. jreed says: Mar 11, 2010 9:32 PM

Had-he-Not…he wouldnt have

3. nfcbeast says: Mar 11, 2010 10:15 PM

Hadnot is with the Have Nots…..

4. Eaglesman says: Mar 11, 2010 10:18 PM

Cleveland is going to really SUCK this year…yes, even worse than last year…glad it’s not my team!

5. Dr Hiram J Puddlestone says: Mar 11, 2010 11:36 PM

@nfcbeast
    “Arizona is the new graveyard for those NFL players who dont want to be buried in Detroit…..”
    Arizona is a great place to be buried…its warmer than Detroit and the dry desert air acts as a dessicant…

6. DCPowerGator says: Mar 12, 2010 12:18 AM

yeah, he was a real difference maker in the 9 games he played last year. for the kind of money i read that he got (other sites reporting 3 yrs between 9 – 12M), forget it. he is an average starter at best. not to mention the browns OL improved when he was replaced by pork chop womack. just ask jerome harrison.

7. Fonetik says: Mar 12, 2010 12:54 AM

There you go, Cardinals! Super Bowl time!

8. domsdad says: Mar 12, 2010 2:01 AM

Eaglesman I love the post. I couldn’t have said it any better.

9. Subpar says: Mar 12, 2010 8:07 AM

@Eaglesman
    Yeah buddy, I mean I was a diehard Browns fan but when I found out we let the Cardinals have one of our backup lineman I was like “O-M-G W-T-F”. I thought about suicide…..I thought about if there was another team I could root for….hell I even thought about becoming an eagles fan…..When it all came down to it I just figured I could kill a couple hundred dogs with my bare hands and you and your team would probably give me some award for it. Stay Classy! Don’t change a thing!

10. Denny Royale says: Mar 12, 2010 9:29 AM

Eaglesman,
    I’m confused by your peacocking. Why the need to hate on Cleveland.
    THREE times, didn’t the Eagles get beat THREE times by the Cowboys last year.
    THREE times, that must hurt. Especially because one was to lose home field in the playoffs and the next was to get bounced out of the playoffs.
    THREE times, at least the Browns split against the hated Steelers.
    Did I mention THREE times. 20-16, 24-0 (wow), and 34-14 (when it was time to man up).
    As Ricky Bobbie likes to say, if your not first, your last. I’ll call it a tie between the Eagles and Browns.