Cop posed for photos with Roethlisberger before investigating complaint

As it turns out, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was palling around in Milledgeville, Georgia not only with two off-duty cops from Pennsylvania but also with an on-duty officer who would later investigating the charge of sexual assault.

According to the Milledgeville Union-Recorder, Sgt. Jerry Blash posed for photos with Roethlisberger earlier in the evening, both alone and with a group of other officers.

This subplot probably would be far less meaningful if I hadn’t seen parts of Superbad the other night on FX.  And it’s a shame that the whole criminal complaint thing happened; otherwise, Ben might have eventually gotten a chance to fire bullets at a burning cruiser.

125 responses to “Cop posed for photos with Roethlisberger before investigating complaint

1. “The photographs did not and have not affected the investigation at all,” Police Chief Woodrow Blue told the Union-Recorder.
    Riiiiiight…..and then they let Ben run the siren and gave him one of those little “jr. police officer” badges.

2. SCUMBAG RAPIST DESERVES THIS!!!
    FLORIO I HOPE YOU REALIZE HOW INSIGNIFICANT YOUR JOURNALISM SKILLS ARE…

3. They can put it in a picture holder with the tagline
    “Me and the guy I am uinvestigating for Sexual assualt :)”

4. As a recovering alcoholic myself, I have no doubt that, after paying this girl off to drop the charges, he’ll be drunk and back at the college bars within a year. Like during the NFL bye week I predict. It’s just how it happens.

5. Oh noooo!!! She’s ONLY 20!!!
    Give me a break!
    That would make her almost too old to pose for Playboy — as the Playmate of the Month and for the College Girls issue!!

6. “This subplot probably would be far less meaningful if I hadn’t seen parts of Superbad the other night on FX. And it’s a shame that the whole criminal complaint thing happened; otherwise, Ben might have eventually gotten a chance to fire bullets at a burning cruiser.”
    LOL! I could totally picture that! On another note,… Ben is innocent. You’ll see. Not everyone on this board is a jackass that wants to see him burn. I’m with you till the end Ben!

7. “…who would later investigating the charge…”
    ————————————————–
    You really have to love “Spell-Check as Proofreader”!
    I still think “Woodrow Blue” sounds like an entry in a ‘Coon Dog competition!

8. Florio – Ben might have eventually gotten a chance to fire bullets at a burning cruiser
    or attend a clan rally while he was down South, although Willie Colon may not have wanted to tag along.

9. Georgia Cops are a bunch of inbred hillbillies just like Ben Rapistberger. Hillbillies look out for each other and blame their problems on minorities.

10. these developments continue to walk like a duck and quack like a duck.
    Why were there 2 PA cops in freakin GEORGIA!? Why did BR hire a lawyer so quickly??

11. That must be Garland’s ironclad evidence of innocence…yeah, I’m *really* trusting this investigation now!!!

12. And people wonder why idiots like Ben feel entitled to do the kind of crap they do. The cop considers it more important to get a photo op with Big Douchebag than to investigate the rape charge against him.
    Shame on that cop.

13. I believe that Ben is innocent and that this 20 year old bitch needs to learn not to drag her teeth when she gives head. Way to Go Ben beat that razor toothed bitch into the dirt! I know I slaped a girl upside the head cause she drug her teeth and that wench deserved it.

14. @ GoBrowns 19:
    Recovering alcoholic, eh? Does your alcohol abuse affect your ability to properly utilize commas? Or, is that a result of the incredibly poor education system in the State of Ohio?
    Cleveland sucks. Keep losing.

15. Whines_Hard.86 says:
    March 12, 2010 9:44 AM
    I’m with you till the end Ben!
    ========================
    Or at least until he tries to put something in you that you don’t want in you…..

16. WTF are police officers posing in photographs with people for? Where I live, Police officers can’t do this, like, at all, regardless of who they are posing with. I don’t exactly live in a high crime area, either.

17. GoBrowns –
    Here are the steps:
    1) Pay off the victim(s)
    2) Enter rehab
    3) Find Jesus (in tearful public speech)
    4) Cut PSA spot addressing issue of the party you most offended
    He’ll then spend his time drinking in bars that cater to upscale / VIP clientele. That will ensure him the security and privacy that will allow him to keep up the charade. That will last as long as his career / money will allow.
    As for being an alcoholic, we’ll only find that out after he’s done playing. All in all, he doesn’t exactly seem like the kind of guy that lives until 90.
    Think about it, no one said anything about Iverson’s drinking problems until his scoring average dipped under 15 PPG. As long as stars produce and make people money, everyone pretends there is no problem. And when they get older, no one cares so they fall off a cliff (Corey Haim).

18. Georgia Cops are a bunch of inbred hillbillies just like Ben Rapistberger. Hillbillies look out for each other and blame their problems on minorities.
    Sound like one of those inbreds must have fathered you!

19. If Rottenberger gets off, I challenge any of you Ben supporters to walk up to him and ask for his autograph. He’ll tell you to eff off like he always does. Ben doesn’t care about you or anyone else. He’s a selfish pig and has no business in a Steelers uniform.
    NFL commissioner is a racist. If this was Buress, Pacman or Vick, they would have been suspended already. The NFL sucks!!

20. “Georgia Cops are a bunch of inbred hillbillies just like Ben Rapistberger. Hillbillies look out for each other and blame their problems on minorities.”
    In case you didn’t notice the officer AND the cheif of police are both black you ignorant prick. Rapistberger HAHA thats a new one….
    I love the hate from fans thinking them posting critisism of Ben will somehow:
    A) convince others, poilice, attorneys and a judge that Ben is a bad person and is completely guilty when they have no idea nor do they care to know the facts of the case.
    B) affect his play on the field so that he wont comeback stronger than ever and win his 3rd Super Bowl trophy in 6 years.
    Damn it feels good to be a steelers fan

21. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the picture from the night of the alleged assault the one with him wearing the “Drink like a Cahmpion” T-shirt? If so, he had a beard in that photo and is clean shaven just hours before with the officer? That’s one fast growing beard.

22. GoBrowns –
    Here are the steps:
    1) Pay off the victim(s)
    2) Enter rehab
    3) Find Jesus (in tearful public speech)
    4) Cut PSA spot addressing issue of the party you most offended

23. BostonDParty says:
    March 12, 2010 9:50 AM
    these developments continue to walk like a duck and quack like a duck.
    ——————-
    Easy answers to both. The 2 PA cops were off duty. They are friends/body guards of his.
    He hired a lawyer so quickly because he is being investigated for a crime that if he is even charged, he will get suspended. If his lawyer can get the investigation thrown out, he gets away clean.

24. Jabroni says:
    March 12, 2010 9:55 AM
    nice shirt ben, you make millions of dollars and buy your clothes from hot topic. classy
    ————————————————-
    It looks more like a shirt he got at wal-mart for 5 dollars. He also bought the “Gun show” t-shirt with popeye on it.

25. “# BostonDParty says: March 12, 2010 9:50 AM
    Why were there 2 PA cops in freakin GEORGIA!?”
    Are you suggesting being a cop in PA means you’re no longer allowed to travel freely? They were “off duty” numbnuts, and they were friends of his.
    “Why did BR hire a lawyer so quickly??”
    Huh?? What’s the time frame in Boston to hire a lawyer after being accused of a sexual assault?
    Geez, is everyone in Boston this freakin’ stupid?
    ..never mind.

26. Next when Ben is aquitted, he will right a book called, “If I did Rape Those Women.”

27. How does that change the fact that PIG BEN is a Fat Headed Sexual Predator who can’t pick up real women so he rapes them!
    Please file charges against one of the most overated and luckiest QB’s in the league so he can be suspended and go back to the hole of ohio or georgia until he get’s his chance to go to JAIL!
    SEXBURGH is for Rapists and Drunk KICKERS!!

28. It looks like the only thing Ben has been assulting is some pie… as in apple or cherry. Holy crap does he look horrible in this picture. Hit a gym and pretend like you care about your team and your town.

29. # BostonDParty says: March 12, 2010 9:50 AM
    these developments continue to walk like a duck and quack like a duck.
    ——————————————————————-
    The 2 cops are his friends. They were there to celebrate his birthday. He owns a home in GA. He hired a lawyer because that’s what people do when they are being Accused of a crime. Now that your questions have been answered, you can go back to class. It’s almost recess time!

30. ahaha…nice shirt Ben. If I didnt want people thinking I was a rapist, I probably wouldnt wear the ‘joker’ on my chest.

31. @ whines
    I dont think anyone on here wanted him to burn after the first incident as much as they do now. I know you are going to support him because he is your guy but that doesn’t mean it is justified. I find it odd, that people still seem to think he is automatically innocent even though he has put himself in this situation twice.
    @ shawn
    clearly you are an idiot… enough said

32. # DaVikes says: March 12, 2010 9:54 AM
    Just proves that there are people even stupider than Ben out there.
    —————————————————————–
    Wow! Just when I thought you hecklers couldn’t get any more “stupider”, this guy shows up.

33. I love how people from up North love to categorize everyone from the South as rednecks. Seriously, grow-up and realize this is not the 60’s. I especially love it when people from cities like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh make fun of peoples education. Since we all know how educated and classy those cities are right now.
    Now onto Rothlisburger. I do not know the facts, but it is pretty damning that this has happened twice in less than 2 years. Add that to the other dumb moves he has made and his intelligence must be brought into question.

34. Oh for heaven’s sake! You all rag on Florio about his journalistic skill, but you have nooooo interest in or respect for the facts anyway.
    1. Florio is not a journalist. He is a football blogger. He picks up news and rumors from other sources, blends in his opinion, and posts it for your entertainment. If you want journalism, go to a news site.
    2. Officer Blash posed hours before the alleged assault. He couldn’t have known the famous QB visiting his town would later be under investigation.
    3. Officer Blash DID NOT investigate the complaint. She approached him on the street, told him she’d been assaulted, and provided minimal details. He arranged for her to be escorted to the hospital AND DISPATCHED A DETECTIVE who conducted the investigation. That’s what it says in the police report, which is available online. The guy did his job.

35. # Shawn says: March 12, 2010 9:52 AM
    WOW, i really hope you are joking.

36. This is actually cracking me up! The article and and the comments are funny as hell!
    Ben ‘McLovin’ Roethlisberger! LOL!
    Funny shit, To bad the reality of the situation isn’t that funny though. Face it though, not all cops are good cops. This may be one of the bad ones.

37. # MSWRavens says: March 12, 2010 9:50 AM
    # HarrisonHits says: March 12, 2010 9:52 AM
    Shame on that cop.
    ——————————————————————
    The guy took the photos before the alleged incident. If you take off your “I hate Ben” blinders, and read the article, you will see that.

38. @ satan
    Seriously? You are giving a recovering alcoholic crap? Wow, I guess the fans in Philly arent the only PA fans with no class.

39. hey florio, “an update every day or two”, huh?
    boy, you sure know the sh!t that drives this site, don’t you?

40. Well what this really means is she’s going to hit the State/County/City PD up in a lawsuit too if they F’up her criminal charges.
    There’s no way that the investigation can be deemed impartial with a cop-clown like this at the helm. The rapist’s shark lawyer will use it to his advantage so if that’s the case they should pay dearly.

41. Shawn says:
    March 12, 2010 9:52 AM
    “I believe that Ben is innocent and that this 20 year old bitch needs to learn not to drag her teeth when she gives head. Way to Go Ben beat that razor toothed bitch into the dirt! I know I slaped a girl upside the head cause she drug her teeth and that wench deserved it.”
    ——————————-
    Life. U Fail it.

42. @ khall says:
    Oh noooo!!! She’s ONLY 20!!! Give me a break!
    I know, I know, once a female hit’s 20 it doesn’t matter what happens to her, it’s perfectly okay to sexually assault her! In fact, how stupid it is to even look into this matter! This whole incident should open our eyes to the fact that there is no such thing as sexual assault b/c every woman wants it deep down from any man especially a good looking, classy stud muffin like Ben.
    * sarcasm.

43. Whatever happened to being innocent until proven guilty around here. While I will admit Ben is kind of a douche bag and puts himself in bad situations he hasn’t been found guilty. Until then STFU.

44. Ben looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. I guess the off-season program he’s following doesn’t take place in the weight room.

45. Ben’s top excuses.
    1. I wasn’t drunk, just ‘buzzed’ so it was legal.
    2. She said she was enjoying it.
    3. Her friend said she was a mute.
    4. Ed Belfour’s my brother-in-law and he’ll make you a billionaire.
    5. I thought she was a hooker.

46. Ben has officially entered Michael Jackson territory. WAY TOO MUCH SMOKE NOT TO BE A FIRE. To anyone wondering why would ben party in some tiny college town? simple, the star struck cops will let him get away with anything.
    To Whines Hard:
    you are with him till the end? like as evidence continues to mount he is a creep you won’t listen or care? DO YOU WORK FOR ESPN?

47. Ben’s top excuses.
    1. I wasn’t drunk, just ‘buzzed’ so it was legal.
    2. She said she was enjoying it.
    3. Her friend said she was a mute.
    4. Ed Belfour’s my brother-in-law and he’ll make you a billionaire.
    5. I thought she was a hooker.

48. # BostonDParty says: March 12, 2010 9:50 AM
    ” Why did BR hire a lawyer so quickly?? ”
    Why? How long did you wait?

49. @BostonD party.. I didn’t know that you were not allowed to leave the state if you were a cop.
    I do remember that Ben has something to do with the State police in Pa. when he first got into the league. I think it had something to do with an officer shot in the line of duty.
    If he’s guilty I hope he goes to jail. If he is innocent I hope he gets cleared of all charges….

50. Hey “tryagain” – WTH are you talking about? The point is that there is big f’n deal being made about how old she is, like she’s 16 years old — she is 20!!!
    He is 28! Not 48!
    Get a life!
    *no sarcasm.

51. These women crying “wolf” are giving real women a bad name! No one mentioned that she was 20 and drunk. Last I checked you had to be 21.
    Next, as he was surrounded by 3 cops, sounds funny that none of them saw this so called assult or recall him going into bathroom.
    This chick got caught up in the hype, partied, told one of her chicken head friends, then the light bulb went off, “Hey I think he assulted me and I need a scum lawyer that is also looking for a paycheck to help me!”

52. Updated info:
    (1) Accuser was HEAVILY intoxicated (no surprise), and bought her own drinks. hmm maybe that’s why she fell down and bumped he head???
    (2) Not a single witness has come forward to state that she asked for help at the club

53. Hhhmmmmm…. I wonder why Ravens, Browns, and Bengals fans want Ben to no longer play in the NFL?
    Enjoy your team’s continued mediocrity, playoff losses, or inability to make the playoffs (*cough Browns cough*)

54. This just in: The Baltimore Ravens and their fans are classless trash. Now back to your originally scheduled Rapistberger comments.
    I really hope this ends well for Ben, just so the Ravens and their fans will have to eat crow! LOL.

55. i’m president charlie! says: “Hhhmmmmm…. I wonder why Ravens, Browns, and Bengals fans want Ben to no longer play in the NFL? ”
    Because he appears to be a serial rapist?

56. I guess this means that Stoolers will give McLovin the Ed Block Courage award next year.

57. Chapnasty2 says: March 12, 2010 10:20 AM
    @ whines
    ———————————————————–
    I find it immature, and it is premature to call him Rapistberger, when there is no proof as of yet, and no charges, as of yet. Most of these posters have nothing intelligent to say, so they get on here and make up stupid names for him, most of which have been said 1,000 times. So they aren’t even original.
    It is entirely possible that Ben is innocent of these crimes. It is obvious that McNulty is nuts, but her claim makes Ben a target to anyone he has sexual contact with. I’m sure he’s been with 100’s of women since McNulty’s accusation hit the news. It was only a matter of time before someone else pulled the same card. I know that it’s a reckless way to live, but that doesn’t mean that he is guilty of sexual assault. If he is proven guilty, I absolutely agree that he needs to go to jail. But I am going to back him until then.

58. # ASUbucknasty says: March 12, 2010 10:56 AM
    To Whines Hard:
    ——————————————————-
    What evidence??? Do you work for the GBI or Milledgeville Police Department????

59. Pitt fans defending Ben.. Hilarious! You guys are blind and must live in a bubble.. And no, I’m not a Browns, Ravens, or a Bengals fan.. So STFU. Defending a 2 time rapist.. Priceless

60. Hey Ravenator. I wouldn’t talk coming from a team that has 2 players linked to the DEATH or a human being. Idiot!

61. ” …so that he wont comeback stronger than ever and win his 3rd Super Bowl trophy in 6 years…”
    Check Ben’s bounce-back record after off-the-field incidents.
    Motorcycle accident after winning the superbowl in 05- failed to make the playoffs.
    Accusations in Nevada following the 2008 superbowl season- failed to make the playoffs.
    I’m not going to predict the steelers miss the playoffs in 2010, although I would love to see it happen. But if I was a steelers fan, I wouldn’t book my tickets to the superbowl quite yet.

62. jamaltimore says:
    March 12, 2010 10:13 AM
    SEXBURGH is for Rapists and Drunk KICKERS!!
    —————————————
    Doltimore is for idiots (fans), football players that look like hobos (Ed Reed), and MURDERERS(Ray Lewis, Donte’ Stallworth)?

63. @Chapnasty2 …
    Why do we automatically assume Roethlisberger is innocent after two accusation? For someone so concerned with preserving the ideals of our nation, I’m surprised you don’t know our Constitution declares Roethlisberger innocent until proved otherwise.
    You’ve made it ABUNDANTLY clear that your hatred of all things Steeler is more important than any facts in this case, but the filings in the McNulty case make clear that it’s an attempt to extort money. Thus far we know little about this case other than she left the club without seeking help and he stayed there partying. Odd behavior for a man who’d just assaulted someone. The police said it was not rape. She hired a personal injury attorney within 48 hours. I can tell you that last item is NOT typical of rape or assault victims.
    But by all means … carry on with your lynching.

64. And people like to bad mouth Cutler. At least he’s not a QB who rapes or kills dogs.
    BTW, Rapistberger has the biggest friggin head I’ve ever seen.

65. Ben
    Grow up find adults to play with leave 20 year old kids alone
    I have to guess most of you aholes are not fathers or you would not be acting like a bunch of cavemen

66. @ Shawn:
    That was the most tasteless, inappropriate, completely classless comment I’ve ever read on PFT, and that is saying A LOT.
    That being said, I am still laughing. Outfknstanding.

67. Damn, you know it sucks when white women get raped and assaulted and the villain has police homies to watch his back.
    Only in “White” America baby 🙂
    Maybe the women should have said he was black and kicked their dogs.

68. HamBurghlar says:
    March 12, 2010 11:27 AM
    ————————————————
    Are you joking? With that newly minted receiving core yall just upgraded too? hahahahaha don’t be hating because you know you’ll be bottom feeders and competing with the Brownies. Child please, Eat that crow, kiss the baby and bow down to your master

69. There are too many posts for me to agree with. LMFAO!!! Ok if Ben;s guilty then castrate the SOB but if she is using his stardom to gain then she needs to be “burnt at the stake” too. I have to agree people like her do give women a bad name. Still love my Steelers either way. To the Browns and Ravens fans……WTF…he guys/gals got a lot of room to be talking……
    BTW Ben is a little on the pudgy side. Is there a casting for Pugsly from the Addams Family happening in town?

70. @ 123456789
    Pacman was arrested 6 times, Vick & Burress were found guilty and went to jail. So why is Goodell a racist?
    @ Chapnasty2
    “I find it odd, that people still seem to think he is automatically innocent even though he has put himself in this situation twice.”
    Put himself in this situation twice? Please. Have you read anything on the McNutty bitch that accused him of rape? I think you should. Is an unmarried man like Ben supposed to not have sex for the rest of his life? Just because you can’t get laid doesn’t mean others can’t. Is Ben bringing a girl home to his house gonna alleviate accusations from money hungry bitches making false accusations? The first “alleged” incident was at a hotel. I believe a lot of concencual sex occur in hotels (insert your own Mom joke here). Go get a q-tip and clean the shit out of your ears so you can hear the facts from both sides before rushing to judgement.
    Why is everyone presuming guilt at this point? Because of a motorcycle accident and a prior false accusation with no criminal charges? Show me some facts people.
    Does Ben need to be smarter? Hell yes. But should he become a hermit? Hell no.
    Side note for all of you “Baby Jesus” fans, Ben’s Wonderlick score was higher than Tebow’s.

71. “Bloat” Rapistberger will go to New York to meet with Roger Goodell. But before the meeting he’ll drag Goodell’s wife (hot Fox News Babe Jane Skinner) into the bathroom for an “exclusive”.

72. I feel bad for the poor young women that have been subject to Ben’s forceful advances, but hot damn is this story entertaining. I love the off-season.

73. Someone from Pittsburgh saying anyone from the South is a hick is funny. I’ve spent time in Pittsburgh and I’ve spent time in Birmingham. Pittsburgh is much worse. Everyone there does nothing but sit and be fat. Then talk Stillers while eating a jumbo sandwich (which is bologna everywhere else).
    Not to mention every girl in Pittsburgh is a house.

74. ok for all you genius’ out there
    these pics were taken HOURS before the alleged rape (i dont like Ben, but according to the judicial system, this is still alleged) – READ THE ACTUAL ARTICLE you brainchildren
    so just like the chief of police said, these photo’s have no bearing on the investigation
    Way to go Florio, you should be on Housewives of PFT with the way you get people riled up on rumors

75. Deb says:
    March 12, 2010 10:25 AM
    ————————————————-
    how can this be the ONLY sensible post i’ve read on PFT in over 3 yrs?

76. Every time the Steelers come to town, is Roethlisberger going to show up on the sexual predator app for my iPhone?

77. Ditka0185 says:
    March 12, 2010 12:39 PM
    BTW, Rapistberger has the biggest friggin head I’ve ever seen.
    ———————————————-
    Who is raping dogs?

78. @ Ravenator – how did it feel to watch the Steelers win two Super Bowls recently? Must’ve made you real mad.
    And last time I checked the Steelers have a two time super bowl champ/mvp in Ward, a game-winning td receiver in Santonio (who consistently smokes Baltimore btw), a former champ in Randle El, a 2nd year receiver with lots of promise in Mike Wallace, and one of the best tight ends in the league in HEEEEAAAth Miller.
    Ravens got Boldin, a nice pick up, but benefitted from having a hall of fame qb in Warner and received one-on-one coverage with Larry Fitz on the other side. Flacco is no Kurt Warner LOL. He can’t even be effective with an awesome running game. Mason is old and a poor man’s Hines Ward, Stallworth has been passed around the league like a hot potato, Washington catches a 5 yard pass and does a little fairy dance, and Todd Heap is old and useless.
    This is probably too much information for your pea brain, typical Ravens’ fan.

79. Swollen_Goat says:
    March 12, 2010 2:02 PM
    “I wonder if Roethlisburger points to the sky after he gets is assult on.”
    I lol’d

80. cbrianwatkins says:
    ————————————
    And this one made me laugh out loud. Housewives of PFT ROFL!!!
    ************************
    @tryagain ….
    Oh yes, we all think that once a girl turns 20, it should be open season for assault.
    Could you be more ridiculously melodramatic? Maybe if we hire a couple of violinists?

81. SoCalSean says:
    —————————————–
    No, you’re not a Raven, Bengal, or Brown. You’re just an idiot who doesn’t even know Ben hasn’t been accused of two rapes. The police in Georgia said there was no rape.
    If you’d read the court documents filed in Nevada, you’d find witnesses saying McNulty bragged about having sex with Ben and wanting to see him again. Then she got into financial trouble a year later and sued for $3 million. The cops never investigated because they said no crime was ever reported and there was no evidence a crime had occurred.
    This girl in Georgia had a sexual encounter (not intercourse) with him in a bar, told police it was an assault (not rape), and within 48 hours had hired a personal injury attorney. I’ve know a lot of rape/assault victims. They don’t hire personal injury attorneys. Most don’t go to the police. I’ve never known ONE who wanted money.
    Those are the only details anyone knows at present, but you’ve convicted him of rape and told the rest of us to STFU.
    Maybe you should take your own advice–at least until you’re old enough to read a news account … Mr. Priceless.

82. 123456789 says:
    And you swallow every drop

83. funi says:
    March 12, 2010 3:10 PM
    Ben with cops in photos, show he was not drunk or highly intoxicated! Smart move!!
    ————————————————
    So I guess that means he couldn’t have assaulted her sober, right?
    if he was sober and she consented, he still thought it was a great idea to have sex with her in a bathroom, right?

84. Deb, you can tell these idiots the facts all day long, and it won’t do a bit of good. Thank you tho, for fighting the good fight. I’ve learned more from your posts than anything M. Florio has ever posted.
    Excuse me while I go back to talking sh*t to the haters.

85. Just proves that there are people even “stupider” than Ben out there.
    ……………………………………………………
    ?????????

86. BTW, To all those who think the players or teams do not read this site, think again.
    Notice several of Big Rectums articles have been taken down.
    Benny must be upset.

87. @Bdrunk …
    Thanks, I needed that. Feel like I’ve been beating my head against a wall … and neglecting my own work in the process. Sometimes I can be like a lil dog that stubbornly refuses to let go of a shoe even when it’s in tatters. LOL

88. Kinda like the police posing with a high-priced whore just before investigating for signs of prostitution.

89. @raid-res …
    You are paranoid. The site is having technical problems and several links are broken–not just those about Roethlisberger.
    Are you still eating those “pot” pies? Stop!

90. @raid-res …
    Are you still eating those “pot” pies? Stop!
    I dabble in beano.

91. Can take the kid out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of the kid.

92. Roethlisberger has a strange fetish for cops. He wears their hats during postgame press conferences, he buys various police departments dogs, and he employs cops as bodyguards. I guess if someone has a history of having “sexual contact” with intoxicated women in public places, surrounding yourself with a well-paid “party” police is a pretty good idea. I’m betting Roethlisberger’s recent restroom sexcapades isn’t an isolated incident. I don’t think Your Boy Ben is as stupid as you may think. However, anyone who needs bodyguards while in public is obviously way too important, and he/she should keep themselves at home.

93. @robhug71 …
    Goodness, what are you doing? You’ve suddenly taken to posting the same bizarre messages on every board.
    Many people give to police charities. My mom gives to police charities. Just because I caution never to give up your rights doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the valuable role of police officers in society. Twisting Ben’s charitable contributions into something negative is just wrong.
    Apparently Ben was once threatened at gunpoint in public, so I’m sure that’s why he travels with security. Most celebrities travel with security because we live in a world filled with hyper-obsessed fans. Google: John Lennon, Rebecca Schaeffer, Selena, Monica Seles, Jill Dando, Theresa Saldana, Andrea Evans, David Letterman. The list goes on.
    Many people frequent bars, pick up strangers, and engage in indiscriminate sex. To me, that lifestyle is sad and empty. But it’s not criminal.