Watch Bradford's pro day

The biggest event left on the draft calendar is taking place as we type at Sam Bradford’s pro day in Oklahoma.

The folks at SoonerSports are streaming the workout live, which is pretty cool.

So far, Bradford looks pretty good.  We haven’t seen a ball hit the ground yet, but that’s mostly to be expected.  And what do we know really?

Check it out for yourself.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Draft, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
10 Responses to “Watch Bradford's pro day”
  1. Cereal Blogger says: Mar 29, 2010 12:20 PM

2. Hap says: Mar 29, 2010 12:21 PM

“But what do we know really?” said Rosenthal.
    Good point.
    Chill.

3. GoBrowns19 says: Mar 29, 2010 12:27 PM

4. KevinKolb4SB says: Mar 29, 2010 12:31 PM

Bradford looks absolutely dreadful (Eagles fan here)…LOL.

5. swig69420 says: Mar 29, 2010 12:35 PM

“He looks Ok now, but he will look like a deer in headlights like he always does when he’s going against a pass rush”
    He’ll be fine, what great pass rushers are there in the NFC West…???
    Stafford has Jared Allen, Julius Peppers, and Clay Matthews to worry about twice a year for the foresee-able future…

6. KevinKolb4SB says: Mar 29, 2010 12:36 PM

I still think Bradford is a big risk.

7. Popeye says: Mar 29, 2010 12:47 PM

he looks awesome in shorts and no pass rush!!!
    BUST!!!!!!

8. hnirobert says: Mar 29, 2010 1:09 PM

“# GoBrowns19 says: March 29, 2010 12:27 PM
    Pro days mean next to nothing. I have a rocket for an arm, so I’d look fantastic on pro day. But if a 300 lb linebacker is running after me I’ m heading for the hills.”
    That’s a pretty heavy linebacker.

9. dibens says: Mar 29, 2010 1:17 PM

Sam Bradford is going to be a stud, I know the Browns are looking at him and I hope we pull the trigger. I know everyone is going to laugh and say We are career killers. Just wait until this year ladies.
    “Die Hard Browns Fan”

10. Soonerforlife says: Mar 30, 2010 1:29 AM

Wow, that’s a lot of hate being directed at a young man that was simply doing what the NFL team reps were asking of him. It appears to me by all accounts, that he did it better than anyone else in decades, so that tells me most of you probably don’t know “JACK” about evaluating talent and/or potential!! I think you’ll end up eating your words, “Sam Bradford if healthy will be a successful NFL QB mark my words” and stop all the hatin’, it don’t look good on you….. :-)