PFT Daily: Little or no market for RFAs

So we taped PFT Daily this morning, as usual.  Then the fine folks at NBC Sports in Stamford, Connecticut (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap . . . Stamford, Connecticut . . . clap, clap, clap-clap-clap) edit the thing, add some graphics, and send me the link to the finished products.

On most days, I remember to post it.  Today, I didn’t.

But I’ve got a semi-legitimate excuse.  For most of the afternoon, I was in shock and awe after cutting a new set of PFTV segments from the brand-new studios of WDTV/WVFX.  Watch for the new PFTV segments tomorrow; for now, you’ll have to settle for the blue background with peacocks.

Permalink 8 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Top Stories
8 Responses to “PFT Daily: Little or no market for RFAs”
  1. Abe Froeman says: Mar 31, 2010 5:38 PM

30 second commercial is too much. Didn’t even watch it or the segment.
    I’d like to watch these things, but not if I have to sit through a full length advertisement.

2. grant says: Mar 31, 2010 5:46 PM

this is the reason Troy Smith isnt on another team

3. Steve-Mo says: Mar 31, 2010 5:47 PM

Now just have them fix the shit so you don’t have to keep the mouse trained inside the video without restarting the whole damn thing. Honestly, I’d watch these more often.

4. Poo Flinging Monkey says: Mar 31, 2010 5:53 PM

I’m sorry, I fell asleep during the commercial.

5. Fonetik says: Mar 31, 2010 5:57 PM

Seriously, I’d be much more inclined to watch these if you used a better video player. As it stands, this is yet another one I will not be watching. The 30-second ad sucks too, 15 seconds should be the max considering it’s a 3 minute video.

6. LightningBolts says: Mar 31, 2010 6:14 PM

“edit the thing, add some graphics, and send me the link to the finished products.”
    – Do they add the awesome background music too?

7. LightningBolts says: Mar 31, 2010 6:45 PM

Fonetik has a 5/5 comment.
    Florio – When do comment ratings come back?

8. Buff_bronc_fan says: Apr 1, 2010 12:19 AM

Cut the music. For the love of god, cut the freaking music.