Milledgeville police will soon send Roethlisberger case to prosecutor

Four weeks after an alleged incident of sexual assault, police in Milledgeville, Georgia soon will present the case involving Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to the local district attorney, according to WPXI-TV in Pittsburgh.

The prosecutor, as explained in our latest PFTV segment, will then consider whether there’s enough evidence to justify the filing of charges.

The decision won’t depend on whether the prosecutor thinks Ben is guilty.  The question is whether the prosecutor thinks that a conviction can be obtained under the very high standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

In this regard, the prosecutor has considerable discretion.  And if that discretion is exercised in favor of pursuing charges, Roethlisberger’s life will be turned upside down — regardless of whether he ultimately is found guilty.

Permalink 125 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Legal, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
125 Responses to “Milledgeville police will soon send Roethlisberger case to prosecutor”
  1. Chapnasty2 says: Apr 1, 2010 5:19 PM

Thank god! Charge the fat turd, take him to trial and put him in jail!

2. OLDCRACKER says: Apr 1, 2010 5:19 PM

Ben Baby, find out who Ray Lewis and Donte Stallworth had for their attorneys, offer up some cash to the victim, and promise to make a contribution to the DA’s re-election fund. You can make up the cash by signing autographs at some card show.

3. OLDCRACKER says: Apr 1, 2010 5:20 PM

4. Cereal Blogger says: Apr 1, 2010 5:21 PM

Uhhhh Ohhhhh Pissburgh

5. SATAN567 says: Apr 1, 2010 5:21 PM

PUT HIM IN THE SLAMMER!!!!!!!!!

6. OLDCRACKER says: Apr 1, 2010 5:21 PM

Dude, maybe you can get a sponsor or do commercials for Trojan. “Never leave home without it” (then a big grin)

7. trickbunny says: Apr 1, 2010 5:21 PM

Oh good- there’s still time to pay off the prosecutor!

8. Free_Ryan_Leaf says: Apr 1, 2010 5:22 PM

If the glove does not fit….you must acquit!!

9. medic406 says: Apr 1, 2010 5:24 PM

This appears like a “he said/That’s what she said” case.

10. Poo Flinging Monkey says: Apr 1, 2010 5:26 PM

The Prosecutor will decide not to press charges. In other news, the Milledgeville Prosecutor’s Office is now undergoing exstensive renovations, and will be renamed “the Rapenstein Plaza.”
    Ben’s going to buy his way out of this. But he still has to contend with Mr. Goodell, and he won’t be quite as fortunate.

11. ampats says: Apr 1, 2010 5:27 PM

And now we will hear from all the attorneys who got their JD at PFTU.

12. Beave says: Apr 1, 2010 5:30 PM

13. DeVoodoo says: Apr 1, 2010 5:30 PM

Ben’s goatee rapes my eyes every time I see it.

14. superbowl says: Apr 1, 2010 5:30 PM

in other words they still have not received, um the check from Mr Big Ben and are expecting it in the mail any day now…..
    BEN – USE FED EX NEXT TIME!

15. showtime says: Apr 1, 2010 5:31 PM

wow the end is near for ben….go pats

16. HJC says: Apr 1, 2010 5:34 PM

It depends on what team the prosecutor roots for.
    If he’ a Browns, Bengals, Ravens or Pats fan – no doubt that he gets charged.
    If he’s a Colts, Jets, Titan, Chargers, Broncos or Jags fan – there is a good chance he will get charged.
    If he’s a fan of any other AFC team (Raiders, Chiefs, Bills, Texans) he won’t get charged.
    If he’s a fan of an NFC team – he probably won’t get charged unless he’s a Seahawks fan – then there is a good chance he will get charged.
    Being in Georgia, there is a good chance he’s a Falcons or Panthers fan – which makes it not likely for Ben to get charged.

17. CanadianVikingFan says: Apr 1, 2010 5:34 PM

RoethlRapedAHamburger, why do you have to get yourself into these situations.. :(

18. mzezulak says: Apr 1, 2010 5:35 PM

Indefinate suspension soon too follow

19. WingT says: Apr 1, 2010 5:35 PM

It will be good to get closure on this one way or the other. Good for the Steelers and the NFL

20. kris21054 says: Apr 1, 2010 5:37 PM

she was drunk they had sexual contact guilty… ben already admitted to the sexual contact by her being drunk doesnt help him

21. mzezulak says: Apr 1, 2010 5:39 PM

I wonder if Pittsburgh is examining a trade for Mcnabb?

22. OLDCRACKER says: Apr 1, 2010 5:40 PM

Ben, quit messing around with the police in your posse. You need to roll with Shaun Rogers and Ray Lewis. No b*tch would mess with you then.

23. Raven Maniac says: Apr 1, 2010 5:42 PM

Hey OLDCRACKER if you’ve been paying any attention, Bendover Rapistberger already hired Ray Lewis’ lawyer. Also, remind me again, when did it ever come out in the news that Ray Lewis paid somebody off? Just an assumption/accusation? Thought so.

24. kosarsmyidol says: Apr 1, 2010 5:43 PM

# ampats says: April 1, 2010 5:27 PM
    “And now we will hear from all the attorneys who got their JD at PFTU.”
    Like the university that bears its name, the PFT site is also 4th tier…

25. Commish says: Apr 1, 2010 5:47 PM

Finally, a story that qualifies as background for “My Cousin Vinny 2″

26. BlueEyeDevils says: Apr 1, 2010 5:48 PM

First it’s Jesse James in Dog Fighting and now Big Ben cant rape White Women and get away with it………………
    It’s a sad day in White America………………
    Ha ha ha

27. Bob S. says: Apr 1, 2010 5:48 PM

Just like the Duke lacrosse rape hoax or the Koby Bryant extortion attempts.

28. Mooch says: Apr 1, 2010 5:50 PM

He’ll look at it and say “Ben’s lawyers will kick my ass and make we look bad” before declining.
    I would be shocked if he files charges.
    The damage is done to Ben’s reputation, but he won’t do any time.
    Then…on to the civil suit(s).

29. Bigbluefan says: Apr 1, 2010 5:50 PM

Wow Both PA teams with out a name under center
    Big ben will soon be the one doing the catching
    I hope he goes to jail and that the young women sues the shit out of him and gets every penny that punk has or ever will have

30. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 5:52 PM

No, ampats, we’ll just hear from people like you and chapnasty2, fans of rival teams who couldn’t care less about the criminal case but are salivating at the idea of putting the Steeler’s quarterback in jail without even knowing what the accusation is. Oh yes, chapnasty2, thank God! Your prayers may be answered. Maybe a woman was assaulted and a man will go to prison. Or maybe a woman wasn’t assaulted and a man will go to prison. But no matter what happens, it’s a good day to be a Cowboys and a Pats fan. Hallelujah!
    Of course, we know Florio is salivating. He makes a living on page hits, and he’s already told us today that March was his biggest month ever. (You have, of course, sent Ben’s accuser a bouquet, right, Mike? I know her name, so I’m sure you do. If not, you can just send it in care of her plaintiff’s attorney.)
    Since when has beyond reasonable doubt become such a high standard of proof given the very high number of wrongful convictions in the United States? You’re setting up a scenario whereby if the prosecutor elects not to pursue the case, you can continue to proclaim Ben guilty anyway. Interesting.
    Couldn’t you at least wait to hear a charge?

31. ECS - Brougham Boys 74 says: Apr 1, 2010 5:59 PM

Regardless of what happens, Lil’ Jen will forever be known as Rapistberger now. That’s gotta hurt if you’re a Steeler fan.

32. MSWRavens says: Apr 1, 2010 6:02 PM

Three possibilities here: a) weak evidence…no charges brought b)strong evidence…charges filed or c) close call…then we have to wonder who is the prosecutor? Tough guy or someone looking to make a name for himself? Or cautious and not looking for any drama?
    …and because there’s most likely enough evidence to make this a close call, but not enough to make it a sure thing, it’s gonna come down to who is the prosecutor???
    FLORIO – you know how this works. How bout you plumb the attorneys you’ve been speaking to in the Midgeville area and find out the profile of the prosecutor who will be making the call?
    Thanks!

33. Cincinnasty says: Apr 1, 2010 6:02 PM

Yea the Bengals cut Chris Henry for being “Charged” and something he was later “acquitted” for… Then they re-signed him.. Big Ben may be cut immediately if charged regardless if he’s guilty or not..

34. OscarMooseFarmer says: Apr 1, 2010 6:05 PM

@OLDCRACKER.. dude, he allready hired the guy who represented Lewis : )

35. esox66 says: Apr 1, 2010 6:07 PM

Ben could always do shaving cream commercials… like in a dim hallway putting it on surveillance cams while a 300lb gorilla blocks the hallway..

36. Karl says: Apr 1, 2010 6:10 PM

I hope they decide whether or not to file charges BEFORE THE DRAFT.

37. FoozieGrooler says: Apr 1, 2010 6:10 PM

“The decision won’t depend on whether the prosecutor thinks Ben is guilty. The question is whether the prosecutor thinks that a conviction can be obtained under the very high standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.”
    IOW, Not Guilty.
    The haters will be in therapy for years.

38. IsawFloriokissingBrettFavre says: Apr 1, 2010 6:19 PM

I once grabbed a college student’s ass in a night club. And right now I’m not employed by any team in the NFL, nor have I received any offers… Ben, I’m telling you. This has happened to a lot of us.

39. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 1, 2010 6:22 PM

“…proof beyond a reasonable doubt.”
    This entire case is nothing BUT reasonable doubt.
    (time to buy more stock in Eli Lilly, the haters & idiots are gonna create a Prozac shortage..)

40. steeelfann says: Apr 1, 2010 6:29 PM

It has come to attention that Mr. Poindexter from VA (Michael Vick canine killing prosecutor-not) has been named as special prosecutor.
    He had 15 different videos of Ben committing a bad act against the law and 147 witnesses of good character that have backed up the video and a confession from Ben.
    He has chosen not to prosecute.

41. VASeahawk says: Apr 1, 2010 6:38 PM

I was in the hospital during the Lewis trial and saw soime of it on TV. Talk abut Barney Fife Prosecutors, no way ANY OF YOU would have convicted. It was stupid bad.

42. DCPowerGator says: Apr 1, 2010 6:41 PM

c’mon guys, it’s not like he killed somebody. that was leonard little, donte stallworth and the posse of ray lewis. don’t you know the only thing that causes NFL stars go to prison is dog fighting?

43. Uncle Leo says: Apr 1, 2010 6:51 PM

@Deb,
    How exactly would you like this to be reported?
    If possible, please reply in two short paragraphs of less.

44. medic406 says: Apr 1, 2010 6:55 PM

@ IsawFloriokissingBrettFavre
    LMAO!

45. snnyjcbs says: Apr 1, 2010 6:55 PM

Just by sending it over they must think they have enough for it to be considered. If it was all a con by the women as they like to put out there the Police would not even have to submit it to the DA if they found nothing.

46. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 7:00 PM

@Raven Maniac …
    It came out in the news that Ray Lewis paid off the legal system on the same day that we saw evidence that Ben Roethlisberger raped someone and deserves a nickname like Bendover Rapistberger.
    You’re not only a hypocrite, you’re too stupid to realize it.

47. ampats says: Apr 1, 2010 7:06 PM

No Deb we can always count on you extolling your wisdom as a former victim of assault. We know that you have the inside track from your conversations with your BRO or the other members of your family in the legal community. Not to mention your conversations with other rape victims.
    I don’t mean to sound insensitive to all that life has dealt you which based on your incessant posts seems to be alot of issues but speaking for myself it is kind of amusing your soapbox rants.
    The world according to Deb anything Steelers.
    My post was that we were going to hear legal comments from all the brilliant minds like yourself on this article. I did not demean or refer to your social misfit of a QB.
    You act like you have some great legal insight from your inner circle when you know as lilttle as the rest of us and only speculate.
    I have never in my years of reading PFT seen someone post as many multiple responses to articles as you do.
    As Richm once commented, how many cats do you live with?
    If I don’t respond to you in the near future, sorry. I do not spend my evenings on PFT as some people we know.
    As someone with all my inlaws as diehard Steeler fans from Western PA, yeah I do enjoy this!!!
    On the flipside if thiswere the Lions,none would care.
    I look forward to the resolution of this saga but have to believe this will in some way affect the Steelers this season.

48. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 7:20 PM

@Uncle Leo …
    “Four weeks after an allegation of sexual assault against Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, police in Milledgeville, Ga., soon will present the results of their investigation to local District Attorney Fred Bright, according to WPXI-TV in Pittsburgh. Bright, as explained in our latest PFTV segment, will then decide whether there’s enough evidence to justify filing charges. Bright’s decision will be based in part on whether he feels he could obtain a conviction in the case.
    Roethlisberger has not spoken to investigators since the night of the alleged incident. His attorney, Ed Garland, has said he does not expect charges to be filed. ‘The facts show that there was no criminal activity,’ Garland said earlier in the investigation. ‘I will not go into details at this time but will in the future.’ Police still have not released any information on the accusation.”

49. bluehaze says: Apr 1, 2010 7:30 PM

DING DONG The dick is done… Literally
    Have fun on the other end of the rape recieving stick Big Ben.

50. Steeler-lady says: Apr 1, 2010 7:31 PM

ECS.. HE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE ONE WHO FOUGHT N WON :-)…

51. Laxer37 says: Apr 1, 2010 7:33 PM

I heard the D.A. is Ben’s next door neighbor at his offseason home in Georgia. I also heard he’s a Steelers season ticket holder and paints his face black and gold on Sundays in the fall.
    Even so, I expect he’ll take an unbiased look at the findings and rule accordingly.

52. GirthyOne says: Apr 1, 2010 7:40 PM

Lot of angry people. Maybe the off-season is too long.

53. TheWizard says: Apr 1, 2010 7:44 PM

What’s wrong with cats?

54. Uncle Leo says: Apr 1, 2010 7:52 PM

@Deb,
    That would have been a fascinating article. A news release, and then a paragragh stating that the attorney of accused states that his client is not guilty!
    Can you give me the site that you write for so I can get some more fair and balanced articles?

55. polishkingski says: Apr 1, 2010 7:57 PM

I DON`T LIKE WOMEN ON SPORTS BLOGS! now deb be a good lil missus and get hubby a cold beer BEFORE you do the dishes. if you know what good for ya….

56. Ravenmaniac says: Apr 1, 2010 7:58 PM

If I had ben’s money, I would bet that no charges will be filed in this case. I just think if there was enough for the DA to bring charges the press would have heard about it already.
    Steeler-haters, do not get too excited…..

57. funi says: Apr 1, 2010 7:59 PM

Ben will be innocent while Sahun Rogers is in jail and the Browns are 3-13!!!

58. Bens Attorney says: Apr 1, 2010 8:01 PM

@ Deb (You have, of course, sent Ben’s accuser a bouquet, right, Mike? I know her name, so I’m sure you do. If not, you can just send it in care of her plaintiff’s attorney.)
    You are thinking what I was thinking and I also know her name, so I am sure Florio would not be in the dark on that little bit of info..LOL But yes I think he should send her a very nice arrangement,,
    But as far as them sending it to the prosecutor that does not mean that there will be charges filed they have to. The way this case has been handled and what has come out I would be shocked if he gets charged. No DNA, as far as I know no witness to back up her story that he came in after her, that she went in with him, and no witness to say she was upset when she came out , but alot of witnesses that I ahve read that said she fell when she came out of the restroom. Her looked up description and then not actually naming him, I dont like the DA’s chances of getting a conviction. Garland would have a field day with this. But I could be wrong I guess we will see.

59. NOwillrepeat says: Apr 1, 2010 8:10 PM

Turn your hat forward turd

60. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 8:10 PM

@ampats …
    I enjoyed when your team put down the most amazing season in football history then lost the Super Bowl on a fluke play. I didn’t enjoy when your QB tore his ACL. It’s called perspective.
    I’m allergic to cats. I usually like dogs, but even so, I don’t think I’d get along with you. Some breeds are just too troublesome. But that’s okay because I have a very full life. (How sweet of you to be concerned!) Running a business requires me to be on the computer for long hours, and I like to come here and distract myself. But (shhh) this isn’t my only distraction ;-)
    My brother and I are close and I’m very proud of him. But I’ve been passionate about justice issues since before he became an attorney. So my opinions are my own. If they amuse you, that’s good. If they annoy you, too bad. I really haven’t given you all the thought you’ve given me.

61. 8man says: Apr 1, 2010 8:14 PM

I’m not a fan of this guy, but I have to ask, without it actually being rape, what is it that they can really charge him with that can’t be written off to consensual relations followed by later shame and regret.
    I mean, look at him. Who wouldn’t regret getting some of that! But that’s no reason to assert sexual misconduct.

62. Bens Attorney says: Apr 1, 2010 8:18 PM

Ravenmaniac says:
    April 1, 2010 7:58 PM
    Steeler-haters, do not get too excited…..
    Thank you Ravenmaniac for that,,, I agree if they had something concrete, TMZ or heck even Florio would have been all over it. I appreciate the Bias, I am not one to judge a man by the team he plays for. And I see you are not one either.

63. FloriosHairHat says: Apr 1, 2010 8:23 PM

“# polishkingski says: April 1, 2010 7:57 PM
    “I DON`T LIKE WOMEN”
    Obviously…

64. Matt says: Apr 1, 2010 8:24 PM

# Raven Maniac says: April 1, 2010 5:42 PM
    ********************************************
    LOL – You cry anytime someone even mentions Ray Lewis in a remotely derogatory fashion and jump to protect the nuts you swing from, but you’ll refer to the Steelers QB as “Bendover Rapistberger.” What a hypocritical moron.

65. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 8:24 PM

@Uncle Leo …
    You liked Florio’s version because it went overboard to say Ben might still be guilty even if not charged–something he’d already thoroughly covered in the PFTV piece he linked to in that article (and if you’ll notice, I kept that link, so that issue was covered in my article as well). Mine said EXACTLY what’s been released and nothing more: They’re turning it over to the prosecutor who will charge if he feels he has enough to win. The defense doesn’t feel there will be a charge. The public still doesn’t know the accusation.
    And we both know nothing I wrote would have met with your approval because you’re just as biased as you accuse me of being.

66. Dont Taze Me Bro says: Apr 1, 2010 8:36 PM

The ACLU now makes a habit out of strong arming small towns into taking down their nativity scenes every Christmas. Why? Because they know many small towns can’t afford the cost of the big trial, so they get their way, even though it makes them total hypocrits in the process.
    Will this small town take on the expense of this small matter (yes, ultimately this is a small matter since there is no alegation of actual rape)? This small matter will become a big, expensive trial when high price lawyers hit town.
    The only way you charge Ben is if you are certain you can convict. No video, no cooperating victim, the girl was underage and drunk, and no real witnesses. Unless there is some new evidence, they can’t charge Ben. It would be a waste of time and money.

67. Uncle Leo says: Apr 1, 2010 8:50 PM

@Deb
    Didn’t accuse you of having any bias.
    I don’t have any bias and didn’t express any opinions that showed that.
    I also did not say I liked Florio’s post.
    I merely asked you a question.
    What ‘article’ are you referring to?

68. .RebaT says: Apr 1, 2010 9:01 PM

Deb, looks like you are fighting on two different fronts. Now, how about 3? Your brother has NO clue as to what evidence the cops or the DA has. And who cares what he thinks. He may not even exist.
    Ben gave a press conference about the NV incident PRONTO. Now Ben is hiding in a hole somewhere – probably ran home to daddy. He’s also probably been told to stay away from the Steeler facilities too. He won’t pass the physical because he’s FAT. He’s pushing 300 based on those pictures.
    Ben will always be guilty in the eyes of the public and they will remember him as being involved with something sleezy. He knows that too. Ben needs to worry about the DA A N D Goodell. Goodell determines if he plays or not and so do the Rooneys. Now the Steelers have two LOSERS and one was an MVP. The Rooneys are STEAMING about now because their team, in the eyes of football fans, is tarnished. What would have the Chief done? Kicked some BUTT! Art II is a weenie. Dan needs to come home from Ireland and handle this.
    Interesting that Ben and the atty haven’t talked to Goodell yet. If he had, that would have been a BIG deposition for the prosecution. Woo hoo!
    God help us if we get McNabb. OMG, no!!

69. Stillerz says: Apr 1, 2010 9:12 PM

“Also, remind me again, when did it ever come out in the news that Ray Lewis paid somebody off? Just an assumption/accusation? Thought so.”
    When did it ever come out that Ben paid somebody off? Just an accusation? Thought so.

70. Spacemonkey says: Apr 1, 2010 9:22 PM

Beave said thusly, and with great panache:
    “Florio, it seems to many that this is a Barney Fife type investigation. There were reports that the police “got busy with other things” and by the time they got back to this case the security camera footage was erased or taped over. I’m sure Big Ben’s lawyers and offduty police officer bodyguards didn’t grea$e the skids to make sure the tape wasn’t removed from the machine. They’ve taken a really long time to do what should be a very simple investigation one would think, probably because they’re scared of looking like idiots.
    Can you do a little lawyer/journalist digging or provide some commentary? Has the investigation taken longer than it should have? Have you heard the same comments on the security tape? If true, how could this happen?”
    ——————————————————————————————
    That’s the most intelligent comment to this post so far… How can a website founded and run by a former attorney, one that is famous for digging up the dirt and stories before mainstream media, NOT bother to get some research on why it is taking a full month for the police investigation to conclude?
    Realistically speaking, why would it justifiably take ONE MONTH? There’s not a whole lot of guessing going on, there’s not a whole lot of research, even the video got erased… Either there’s enough information to warrant a criminal charge or there’s not.
    I am not affected either way, guilty or innocent – but I do think it is quite bizarre for a case like this to require an entire month before charges are (or aren’t) filed. Either he’s guilty and they should have served papers long ago, or he’s innocent and they should leave him alone; and if they cannot tell, they should have decided well before now whether to test the case in court or not. Come on, already.

71. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 1, 2010 9:23 PM

Dear .RebaT, man-hater,
    Congratulations.
    You have demonstrated, quite clearly, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. You’ve also managed to provide absolute proof of reincarnation, as no one could possibly become so completely and hopelessly stupid in just one lifetime, even with a team of special-ed tutors and first-rate lobotomy specialists, all working overtime.
    [ / guess what? men hate you back ]

72. .RebaT says: Apr 1, 2010 9:36 PM

Boy, you guys can’t read. I have already declared I am not a man hater. I’m still trying to figure out how this was determined when I specifically talk about Ben. I don’t care what you think. I am writing what I believe. It’s also interesting I am a member of Mensa. Maybe you’ll figure out what that is someday. Drop d**d.

73. Holeinone09 says: Apr 1, 2010 9:39 PM

@showtime says:
    April 1, 2010 5:31 PM
    wow the end is near for ben….go pats
    * * * * *
    And there you have it, in one simple statement. This complete moron is pissing his pants with glee that his sacred almighty Pats might be able to play the Steelers without Ben as the QB, without any facts or evidence in this matter being aired, before charges are filed, etc. This is what many people like me have a problem with either way. Like Deb said above, fans can be happy if an opposing player has a bad game, but holy shit don’t cheer because somebody got hurt, or might go to jail or has their life turned upside down but may not be guilty (a la Chris Henry, etc). At least wait for a final decision by the DA, like many of us are doing, including some IDs of division rivals that have some respect for the game. Ben might clearly need behavior classes but he is one of the best and most entertaining QBs in the league that most would be happy to have on their team. If he messed up, he will have to held accountable. It is people like this showtime ID dickless wonder that give real football fans that are passionate about the game a bad name.
    Even Goodell and the Rooneys are doing the right thing by waiting to see what if anything develops, before deciding what to do. And that also pisses off the haters and lynch mob to no end, even it is the right thing to do.
    But hey I am quite sure that if Ben is not charged with any criminal action (even though anybody can sue anybody in a civil matter regardless of quality of case), this pathetic excuse for a football fan will be one of the first to make a public apologigy on the hallowed threads of PFT. Yeah, right.
    Now Georgia, finish this thing up and give us the damn answer. Yes or no, since maybe sucks for everybody.
    I will be cheering for the Steelers no matter who plays, win or lose.

74. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 1, 2010 9:43 PM

Spacemonkey says: April 1, 2010 9:22 PM
    “How can a website founded and run by a former attorney, one that is famous for digging up the dirt and stories before mainstream media, NOT bother to get some research on why it is taking a full month for the police investigation to conclude?”
    Because Florio would rather be Jerry Springer than Perry Mason. This probably pays better than chasing ambulances too.

75. FumbleNuts says: Apr 1, 2010 9:47 PM

IsawFloriokissingBrettFavre says: April 1, 2010 6:19 PM
    I heard he kicked your ass!
    BAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

76. ApemanAl says: Apr 1, 2010 9:48 PM

Well, I just wonder how many K-9 units the police department will be granted from Ben’s foundation. I always thought he was doing good work with that foundation, but now it appears that perhaps it was a method to keep the cops off his back for his indiscretions. He’ll get off this time but will likely have to settle a civil suit with the girl. Hopefully the NFL will provide some sort of suspension to discourage future behavior on his part.

77. Holeinone09 says: Apr 1, 2010 9:48 PM

RebaT, when will you actually get a clue and appear to be a semi-reasonable person? In the Nevada issue, I could be wrong but first it was made public he was not charged with any crimimal action, and then as I recall he went public with his statement. That would be the normal and most intelligent (do you know what that word means?) course of events when you want to make a statement.
    In the Georgia issue, everyone (apparently except you and the other haters/lynch mob) including the NFL, the Rooneys and Ben is waiting to see if the damn DA gets his head out of his ass and makes a decision to either charge Ben or not. Then, I expect a lot of things to happen pretty quickly, by Ben, the Rooneys and the NFL. Although other than Ben who will clearly apologize, not sure what punishment the Rooneys and/or NFL would dish out with no charges. But if he gets suspended because of conduct, I don’t think most Steeler fans would argue that much. Then, he will be playing QB for the team.
    So, thanks for your worthless post Reba. Keep up the good work.

78. Bens Attorney says: Apr 1, 2010 9:48 PM

RebaT says:
    April 1, 2010 9:01 PM
    Reba again you hatered for Ben is showing, Just because things didnt work out between you too there is no reason to be bitter , I can see why he didnt call you back…
    The last case a civil case was just that moneygrab, this is a (and read real slow so that you dont get confused) CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION> What is he going to say ,, Can he say the girls name, NO can he say he is innocent. NO his attorney has done spoken to him.
    And now you want us to believe that you are in insider with personal info about the Rooneys and Goodell,,, Do you talk to them ? So you know for a fact that they are steaming? I think not…
    And what is he going to talk to Goodell about , this is just an investigation he has not been charged with anything yet. What are they going to talk about. I hate to tell you , But if Ben is not charged with a criminal charge, then he will not be suspended, Goodell is not fool, Being in a bar and drinking is not criminal , Ben is a 28 yr old man, if he would suspend Ben for that then he would have to suspend half of the NFL and Goodell knows that if he suspends him without cause then the NFLPA would appeal and they would win. Then there would make getting his CBA in effect to avoid lockout. He is no fool. But obviously you are/
    If he is not charged and not suspended then dont root for him, no one would care, I am sure you are not alone , hell I see on here you will have plenty of company,
    But quit living in LALA land. If they had anything they would have done charged him, I have never known of an investigation to take this long, but I guess when the accuser is out enjoying her spring break and going on retreats with her sorority that is more important than talking to the police… She was busy. this was by a statement from her ATTORNEY that she hired within days of saying she was assaulted or manipulated…So that makes her not very credible.
    Ben is doing the right thing he is staying out of the spotlight. While she is the one that has to prove her accusation is true, Ben doesnt She is the one that cried foul, Ben Didnt, … And she hasnt been in any hurry to do so. And neither have the police so what does that tell you.? Oh who am I kidding you have your mind made up.

79. Steeler-lady says: Apr 1, 2010 10:17 PM

LOl@Reba pretending to know what she talks about… I would lay money on the dumb c*** not knowing a damn thing in the game of football. She just likes the colors of their uniforms. Stupid Butch.. lol yea i meant BUTCH. Her posts suggest just that.
    lmao @she knows what the Rooneys and Goodell are thinking. only THEY know .. unlike you they are awaiting the outcome, thats what NORMAL people do. hahah and she knows Ben didnt talk to anyone..LMAO holy hell how do yall read her posts and not laugh?? LOl@Ben is 300 according to photos. rofl.. Like a camera has never added weight to people.. OMG stupid bitch STFU already!
    Ive never seen someone so vindictive over someone she doesnt even know.. This bitch has clearly proven she is hoping a woman was assulted.. (that tells me her concocted story of being assulted was a lie too)
    ANd he wont be GUILTY in the eyes of the public .. only stupid asses such as yourself..
    Im not sure how she is able to function in life being that STUPID.
    Beware what you say to this crazy lunatic too.. she will report you to PFT. LMAO!!!!

80. Steeler-lady says: Apr 1, 2010 10:19 PM

How many times was Ben seen BEFORE this came about?? Lol I didnt see him.. DID YOU??

81. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 10:28 PM

@Uncle Leo …
    You asked me to tell you how I would have handled that subject matter in two paragraphs or less. Instead, I just wrote you a two-paragraph article showing you how I would have handled the same subject matter (with a two-paragraph limit). That’s the “article” I was referencing. It’s faster and easier to show than tell.
    I don’t have a problem w/Florio saying the DA won’t charge unless he thinks he can win. That’s true in any case. (Unless the DA is an idiot.) I have a problem with beating a dead horse. Florio went over that ad nauseum in the PFTV segment. And I have a problem with the stuff about the “very high standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.” In theory it’s a high standard, but it’s not always a high standard in practice. If it were, we wouldn’t have so many wrongful convictions.
    Actually, it would not surprise me if Bright passed the buck to the Grand Jury. I believe they convene in June. It will drag this out longer, but if they decide there’s not enough evidence to indict, then the DA is off the hook. It would be a smart move.

82. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 10:32 PM

@RebaT …
    I never said the brother you imagine I imagined had any inside information on the Roethlisberger case. You imagined that.
    All of this can be explained by something you posted earlier: “I see BARS.”
    Yes. We know.

83. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 10:35 PM

@Bens Attorney …
    You go, girl!!! :-)

84. tryagain says: Apr 1, 2010 10:42 PM

Maybe to plain and simple cover his ass? Can’t say I blame him- he reports faulty info or info he’s not supposed to have he might get himself in a pickle.
    And Reba- you lost me at mensa. I just can’t see an actual member playing that card in that situation. I enjoy your fight against the lengthy winded steeler fans but no…..

85. Klytus says: Apr 1, 2010 10:48 PM

Deb & RebaT slugging it out with the cretons again. Both of you would have a better conversation talking to a cabbage. The only thing that anyone knows for sure is that Ben is guilty of bad judgement which can happen when you’ve drinking all night.
    The Milledgeville Police will deliver the evidence soon? What does that mean? Next week? Next month? Next year? Do they even wear shoes? We’re in Huck Finn territory here.
    I don’t believe that Ben’s lawyer is whistling in the dark here. There is no case. Ben could have done the dishonorable thing by going on TV, mentioning her name, producing her picture and then stating that she was beyond drunk and wanted to toot his horn. But he didn’t!
    GO STEELERS!

86. Uncle Leo says: Apr 1, 2010 10:54 PM

Thanks Deb,
    I’ll read the rest of your ‘article’ tomorrow.
    I am falling asleep after the first sentence.

87. GoBrowns19 says: Apr 1, 2010 10:54 PM

What’s this “alleged” bullshit? GUILTY AS CHARGED!

88. Deb says: Apr 1, 2010 10:55 PM

@Beave, Don’t Taze Me Bro, Spacemonkey …
    Just curious–how long do police investigations usually take in your experience? In case you’ve forgotten, the fiasco that was O.J. Simpson’s trial–which dragged out for months and months and months–took place in the big city of Los Angeles. Murder trials in small municipalities do not usually drag out that long. So the big city doesn’t always do it better. As for the Barney Fife references, well, Barney and Andy weren’t shooting unarmed immigrants (New York), beating up unarmed prisoners (LA) … police work in the big city isn’t necessarily the be-all and end-all.
    According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which has assisted the locals from the get-go, they had an unusually high number of felonies in Milledgeville that weekend, including a murder. So they did have other things on their minds than Ben.
    Not only did they have other things on their minds, but they had a lil trouble with their witnesses. The accuser’s attorney was out of town and it was more than three weeks before she came in for her interview. Most crime victims don’t bring attorneys when they give their statements. It took even longer to interview her than the defense witnesses.
    As for the security footage, it was announced the first week that there were no cameras in the VIP area where Ben’s group was partying or in the bathroom area. The detectives saw what footage there was, and if it had shown anything useful, they probably would have made a greater effort to store it to disk before the system overwrote.
    They prosecute all kinds of cases in small jurisdictions all the time, Taze. But they need evidence to do it–whether the defendant is a small-time gang member or a big-time QB. If the DA thinks he has something, he’ll go to trial.

89. fab says: Apr 1, 2010 10:56 PM

April 1, 2010 5:37 PM
    ————————————————-
    Guilty? of what? 2 drunk adults messed around, what is he guily of? having fun? she is just as guilty. She willingly went into the bathroom and messed around. whats your point?

90. fab says: Apr 1, 2010 11:03 PM

GoBrowns19 says:
    April 1, 2010 10:54 PM
    What’s this “alleged” bullshit? GUILTY AS CHARGED!
    ————————————————–
    Ben Messed arounf LEGALLY with some drunk Ho. Fat shaun rogers is carrying a weapon in an airport. see you later fat boy! guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91. Raven Maniac says: Apr 1, 2010 11:13 PM

Okay so all Squealers fans, get over yourself. I don’t hate on Rapistberger bc of your team, it’s bc he is a fat, arrogant prick. Just so happens he plays for you. One charge? We still call him Big Baby Ben. 2 charges in not even a year BOTH regarding women? You become Rapistberger. And trust me, it will stick forever. I mean, people still bring up Ray Lewis 10 years later, despite no charges right?
    And I don’t defend Ray, I just say charges dropped. Never defended Jamal Lewis, he was a dumbass. Never will defend Stallworth who is now a Raven. Also a dumbass. Ray was stupid enough to put himself in that position, he suffered the public humiliation and the association remains forever, but since then, he is huge in the community here and has stayed clear of trouble. Not a repeat offender, like others seem to be…

92. Bens Attorney says: Apr 1, 2010 11:41 PM

Steeler-lady says:
    April 1, 2010 10:19 PM
    LOL, No he was more elusive than a serial killer after season ended, but you know Reba seen him out and about, well that is funny sites that have his name on them didnt even have any news about him.. But Reba did…I have to laugh at her ramblings,…hehe
    Deb says:
    April 1, 2010 10:35 PM
    @Bens Attorney …
    You go, girl!!! :-)
    I couldnt resist ,,,She just opens herself up to it and makes it easy….

93. pokerpro7s says: Apr 2, 2010 3:30 AM

Just as Ben eludes tacklers, breaking away from a possible sack and instead completing a 50 yard TD pass, he will come out of this smelling like a rose leaving all the Ravens, Browns, Bengals, Raiders and Titans fans grasping at straws wondering wtf just happened?

94. BP says: Apr 2, 2010 4:11 AM

You bunch of stealer lovin’, rapist defending, dumb as a stump, ass clowns crack me up with your pathetic defense of this monstrosity Rapistburger.
    HE IS OVER PEOPLE! The guy is bad news with a capital f’n B. The wankers that run the stealers aren’t as stoopid as stealer fans. They know this sick joke of a human being can’t ever be the face of their franchise no matter what now. This isn’t some linebacker. They are in full damage control mode now. Their wait and see stance is calculated. They don’t want to throw his perverted ass under the bus and look like bad guys until he is charged. If he isn’t they will quietly move in another direction.
    C’mon you f’n complete idiot Pig Ben apologists. The whole f’n world laughs at you! The guy has been in this same shit TWICE in less than a year!
    We the people are under no obligation to respect due process! Anyone with a lick of sense knows this guy is a low-life scumbag.
    It is done. You stealer trash will hear this about YOUR boy for the rest of your lives! Forever! Unending! Eternally!
    Just hope the stealers jettison this loser asap and maybe in a few years you can build a new team that won’t have this villain’s stink on it.

95. IsawFloriokissingBrettFavre says: Apr 2, 2010 5:54 AM

@FumbleNuts
    Ha ha haaaaa, good comeback!

96. IsawFloriokissingBrettFavre says: Apr 2, 2010 5:56 AM

@Bens Attorey
    Stop writing posts that long. They give me a headache.
    Remember, I’m a PFT patron – reading is HARD!

97. IsawFloriokissingBrettFavre says: Apr 2, 2010 6:01 AM

@.RebaT
    Ooooh, you’re a member of Mensa? Then obviously you can’t be wrong about anything!
    Well, I’m a member of Mensa, but the difference between us is that I realise that a high IQ doesn’t necessarily translate into actual intelligence (just a keen sense of logic) and has nothing whatsoever to do with common sense. You certainly seem to be lacking in the latter and probably both. Waving around the Mensa-badge illustrates a serious lack in argumentative prowess and/or the realisation that you have no foundation for your position on this matter. Ergo, shut up.

98. noll1 says: Apr 2, 2010 7:45 AM

If hes dumb enough to get in these situations hes a big boy he should face the music. But please let the process play out before passing judgment it only makes you look like Steeler haters. And its Ben-rapekit-berger get it right people. Steelers fan since 76.

99. Steeler-lady says: Apr 2, 2010 8:23 AM

i GOT A CALL LAST NIGHT WITH SOME INSIDE INFO…. but no proof of it .. does that make me a journalist now?? LOL
    Anyway I did hear from a friend in the FBI that there is/was a video showing Ben n the accuser in the hallway and her pulling n tuggin on him to the bathroom n she fell. Like I said I dont have the proof just word of mouth ..that seems to be viable on this site.
    lol@Bens Attorney…. Reba has seen Ben ?? hahaha She barely sees her feet let alone people.
    Hey BP… YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

100. MessExpress says: Apr 2, 2010 8:26 AM

I thought Jen Roethlisberger was a woman?

101. Pervy Harvin says: Apr 2, 2010 8:41 AM

If all you lil ladies are going to have a cat fight,can you please tell us about the skimpy lingerie you are wearing as you type the battle. Color,boy panties or thong,and cup size works for me!

102. HamBurghlar says: Apr 2, 2010 9:04 AM

@ampats: This just in: the Steelers and their fans don’t give 2 $hits about the Pats. They’re old news and noone’s afraid of them, it’s called “going downhill”. Get off your wicked awesome soapbox and go bother the Jets fans, I’d rather hear @Ravenmaniac than listen to your drivel…And I HATE the Ravens.

103. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 2, 2010 9:12 AM

“# .RebaT says: April 1, 2010 9:36 PM
    “It’s also interesting I am a member of Mensa. ”
    Mensa? Mindless Egotistical Nasty Skanks of America? Good for you.
    …and interesting to boot? To whom?
    Not me. I don’t give a sh*t.
    “Maybe you’ll figure out what that is someday.”
    I already have.
    It means you’re so insecure in your own skin that you feel the need to go online and announce that you are a somehow better than you really are.
    I bet you belong to online dating services too, where you describe your portly 250 lb. sweaty mass as “petite”.

104. ampats says: Apr 2, 2010 9:16 AM

Good morning Deb,
    Your comment that “you (I) haven’t really given you all the thought you have given me” is rather ironic since my first comment was that “all the attorneys with JD’s from PFTU will comment”.
    I don’t believe I mentioned you or anyone else but as they say “if the shoe fits ,wear it” You decided to bring me into your “debate” with Chapnasty, see above.
    The reality of it is the NOONE on this site including Mike Florio really knows any true facts about what is truly happening behind the scenes and everyone is just speculating. Look at the amount of posts anytime this subject comes up.
    I understand Steeler fans being passionate about one of their own.
    I like you have a career inwhich I am online all day long answering and sending emails, research etc. I admit being a football junkie come to PFT to distract/entertain myself also. I even sometimes drop comments knowing that will get some of these clowns to respond. Its kind of like fishing, drop the hook and the morons will respond.
    I don’t know what will happen with this case but I do believe BR will meet with Roger Goddell and face some consequence. From what I understand from other sites, the majority of the people in Pittsburgh are sick of Ben and his antics and would like him gone.
    If you as you say truly appreciated the Patriots 2007, more power to you as I am willing to bet you are in the .000001% of Steelers Nation.
    Whenever a Steelers or Patriots post appears on this site you can count on 100+ hits and Florio goes CHING CHING CHING.
    See you on future posts.

105. Pervy Harvin says: Apr 2, 2010 9:29 AM

As we speak Lil Ben is locked up in his computer room reading the great cat fight on this thread.With one hand on his keyboard and one hand on his…..

106. Ravenmaniac says: Apr 2, 2010 9:37 AM

I’d rather hear @Ravenmaniac than listen to your drivel…And I HATE the Ravens.
    @Hamburghlar…..thanks……I think…

107. strongpimphand7 says: Apr 2, 2010 10:08 AM

@ RebaT…….
    Ben commented on the NV case because that was a civil matter. This is a potential criminal matter…..DB! No potential party to a criminal case will comment until after the matter is resolved. MENSA my a$$!

108. ampats says: Apr 2, 2010 11:11 AM

Hamburgher,
    Thats funny because you are always one of the first to comment on anything Patriots.

109. HamBurghlar says: Apr 2, 2010 11:13 AM

@Ravenmaniac: lol.. I love (and I know you do to..) busting balls of the teams in the AFC North, it’s fun and makes the day go by. And you can bet I’ll be putting my .02 in on Bengals/Ravens/Browns articles, but as far as these other douches *cough PERVY/AMPATS/CHAP/etc cough* they can go talk $hit about their wuss divisions cause WE have the most hardcore in the league.. Murderers, gun toting thugs, drug dealers….and that’s just the Ravens!
    I keed. Kinda…

110. runtheball says: Apr 2, 2010 11:22 AM

I hate to break it to the Ben haters, but this case if he is charged will not make it passed the discovery phase. They will subpeona the girls cell phone records and find all of the text messages her and her sorority sisters sent back and forth. Likely something along these lines.
    Accuser: OMG I am with Ben. He is so hot. I hope he takes me home.
    Sorority Sister: Don’t forget about what the accusations we found against him when we googled him.
    Accuser: Yeah he is a lot fatter than 241 lbs LOL!
    Accuser: Me and Ben are in the VIP.
    Sorority Sister: Ben’s ugly! You are such a slut!

111. Deb says: Apr 2, 2010 11:45 AM

@Klytus …
    You are the biggest idiot on this board.
    Can you read?

112. HamBurghlar says: Apr 2, 2010 12:09 PM

@ampats: You must be mistaken, my username is HamBurghlar and I don’t recall posting anything (other than an *19-0 comment) on anything Pats related at least this past season. They’re not in my mind as much as the Steelers apparently are in yours and the other haters in these threads.

113. Deb says: Apr 2, 2010 12:19 PM

@ampats …
    You answered yourself in the second paragraph. I was pissed at Chapnasty and your comment gave me a good way to respond. Given our history, I debated dragging you into it, but the writer in me won the argument.
    Add self-employment to the career model, and that explains the long, wacky hours online. I did admire what the Pats did in ’07 as much as I rooted against them. Posted several times this year my respect that at least they went down with all flags flying instead of crawling to the finish like the Colts. They didn’t just say the videotaping wasn’t responsible for their success, they proved it by having their best season in the face of that adversity. I’m hoping we can rise to that challenge this season.
    Yes, I’m posting long and often because Ben is a Steeler and that’s brought it closer to home. But I’ve been passionate on these justice issues for a long time. Next time you’re bored at work, pop over to:
    Scroll near the end and read my 8:11 p.m. post. That’s the principle I’m arguing and it doesn’t have anything to do with Ben personally. And the only reason I mentioned my personal assault history was because I had a knee-jerk reaction to having a couple of screeching lunatics damn me for defending a rapist. Once I’d blurted it out, there was nothing left to do but own it. It’s oddly embarrassing and empowering at the same time.
    And yes … all to continue building Florio’s bank account :-)

114. Deb says: Apr 2, 2010 12:28 PM

Pervy Harvin!!
    So when a few women have a disagreement on the same board, it’s a cat fight? What do they call it when all the Vikes and Pack boys are going at it? A Michael Vick Special?
    That’s quite a lil fantasy you’re having about the lingerie. By the way, what were you planning to wear for your parking-lot brawl with 123456789? I was hoping it would just be a pair of those cute lil athletic shorts. Just tell me where to tune in for the pay-per-view ;-)

115. Deb says: Apr 2, 2010 12:43 PM

Uncle Leo …
    Oh dear. You have a two-digit IQ. Should have realized sooner. Could have written shorter. Maybe you’d have kept up. No wonder you’re so confused. Maybe more electric shock will help. Although so far … tsk, tsk.

116. bunbun says: Apr 2, 2010 3:16 PM

Deb cant understand normal thinking

117. Deb says: Apr 2, 2010 4:21 PM

bunbun, you can’t write a coherent sentence.

118. tleg81 says: Apr 2, 2010 6:02 PM

Some people just flat out dont have jobs/lives HUH?
    Deb
    Uncle Leo
    Reba
    ampats
    Ravenmaniac (not surprising being from Baltimore)
    This post has been going on for multiple days now!!
    Whatever financial support you have, that enables you to continue to check this site for bickering updates, I want.
    I wish my Hubby, Mommy, or Daddy, enabled me to get online and bicker at people I have never met, brag about my “Mensa Society” prowess, argue about something I know nothing about etc., ALL DAY!! That would be great!!
    Nevermind, no, no it wouldnt, that would make me a waste of space…..
    GET A LIFE PEOPLE!! Ben is a cocky bum, that cant keep his wee wee in his pants, Ray Ray is a moron that is trying to make amends after nearly screwing his life up (if not for being a millionaire he would have), and this case is really annoying, and is being dragged out for people like U!
    As a Steeler fan, I say get rid of Ben and Santonio, and get back to your roots. I am embarrassed that they continue to drag our name threw the dirt, and would rather Tomlin and the Rooneys give some young bucks, that actually care about their team, a chance, than have those immature idiots represent the city I root for.
    And for all those mentioned above, I really do not care what you say you do for a living, because I dont believe it. If you have that much time to post as much as you do, its quite obvious someone is holding your hand……stop the denial and realize it.
    (for the record, before you start going ape S@#$ at me for actually reading all of your crap, I got home and heard the update about ben on ESPN, and was curious as to what people thought…..so I regretably read all of your bit#cing and now I am officially dumber)

119. footballrulz says: Apr 2, 2010 6:45 PM

You guys are all missing the boat here. Florio knows the DA in Midgeville, (they went to law school together). One night over a few beers Flo convinced him to drag this out as long as possible so he could keep NBC interested in his site.
    Steelers, Vikes & Cowboys–Flo’s bread & butter.

120. .RebaT says: Apr 2, 2010 7:22 PM

LOL. I just love keeping my name on the board. Thanks guys! Now more people read my postings.
    Yes, Mensa. I’m sure you are somewhat in the double digits Holeinone09, Steeler-lady, Deb. Congrats. When it all comes to a head, we’ll see who’s right. LMAO
    Steeler-lady, report me. I’ve already reported you. You are a little slow.
    Hot air is all you guys have. Yada, yada, yada. Boy, I can really push all of your buttons! LOL

121. Deb says: Apr 2, 2010 7:39 PM

@tleg81 …
    I don’t believe it. After slogging through your poorly spelled, unpunctuated, third-grade rant on issues that so obviously are over your pinhead, it’s impossible to imagine that you could get any dumber. On Monday, request that the school drop you back to second grade so you can try again. It’s a shame to be the one child left behind.

122. Steeler-lady says: Apr 2, 2010 11:01 PM

Reba you cant even push a broom… save it wacko. You reported me becus your a pansy whiny bitch… just like the accused of Santonio.. like a little kid running and tattling. If you cant hang with the big dogs keep your scank ass on the porch big mamma.
    tleg whereever did you get the time to write ALL THAT?? Lmao makes you look like an ass bitching about other people posting when you yourself do too. Dipshit.
    Man i cant stand dumb people.. Id almost bet you could get disability for your stupidity.Fake people never cease to amaze me.

123. BP says: Apr 3, 2010 5:51 PM

Stealer clowns, it’s over. As long as this chump is your boy, you will never live this down. Don’t waste your time defending this cretin. Move on to discussing how to right the stealer ship. Your attempts to paint this monstrosity as the victim are pathetic and will never sell with the rest of the world. Get over him.

124. wydok says: Apr 3, 2010 7:31 PM

But it will be OK if me pays off the DA, right, Florio?

125. Steeler-lady says: Apr 4, 2010 8:33 AM

Lol ao now Ben has paid off the cops,the girl,the club and NOW THE D.A??hahha freakin weirdo’s.