Favre makes sure teammates don't forget about him

The last few weeks of player movement in the NFL has had an enjoyable lack of Brett Favre stories.  Until now.

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune notes that Vikings participating in the team’s offseason conditioning program were greeted Monday by a fresh pair of Wranglers waiting for them in their locker.

“I need to break them in a little bit, they are kind of stiff,” punter
Chris Kluwe joked.

We welcome your interpretation for what that means for Favre’s future plans, but it’s safe to say he’s a lot more likely to suit up in September with Kluwe than these guys.

151 responses to “Favre makes sure teammates don't forget about him

1. oh wow…..i just cannot wait to see the awesome super intelligent comments on this story.

2. I hope he does come back.The Vikes were fun to watch last year for the first time in a long time.

3. OK PFT, I will give you two clicks here.
    Favre has a 2 year deal of which one is already used. He is coming back unless he has said no. So why is there even a question? You got my clicks now go ahead and try to get more clicks out of everyone else.

4. kluwe could use some free pants, with all the money he spends on world of warcraft

5. If he is going to play then he needs to drop the diva act and get up there with his team mates. Wranglers are $15 a pair at Wal-mart, WOOO HOOO Brett, wooo hooo.

6. He sent them Wranglers? They could’ve gotten those at the local Walgreens for about $4.99 a pair.

7. well, now Bob Nelson and Jimmy Smith will have to take another break from banging each other so they can rant about the guy they used to masturbate to, again.

8. What about Pat Williams? I don’t think Big & Tall even carries a size Holy Shit x 38. Leave it to Brett to make it happen.
    …..The more I think about it, Pat Williams wouldn’t be at an offseason conditioning program. But seriously, it’s sweet of Brett to give some jeans to the guys on his team who are actually working for their paychecks.

9. What a dick. His teammates are trying to get better and he taunts them with one of his endorsements? While sitting at home? And not helping to improve the team? Narcissist.

10. I’m sure no Viking player, at the end of any interview they have lately, isn’t asked “Is far coming back?” I too hope they remember not to forget about Farve.

11. What is this guy going to do when he really DOES retire? He better look for a FO job or coaching job somewhere or he’s going to go crazy.

12. # dibens says:
    Nice……. Nothing more exciting then to watch him kick green bay!!!
    Die Hard Browns Fan
    ———————————————
    You’re just whining because your sorry squad was swindled in the Corey Williams trade.

13. Perfect Scenario would be FAVRE returning for the upcoming season and TEBOW falling to the Vikes with pick # 30. ….LOL… Go Vikes !

14. Wow, Brett, how generous of you. Giving Walmart jeans to a bunch of multimillionaires. Were they included in your endorsement deal or did you have to pay out of pocket?

15. I would be far more surprised if Grandpa didn’t come back. He’s on a good team that has a legit shot, he had a great season and will likely have another.

16. as if there was any doubt. i’m sure he’s talked with his coach and his owner, and they’ve know for a while that he would be coming back.
    i can’t wait for him to come back to the Superdome.
    “Remember me?”

17. I’m surprised the entire world didn’t get a fresh pair of $20 jeans to remind everyone that Brett isn’t getting the level of attention he wants.
    Go PACK!!!!

18. An enjoyable lack of Favre stories? Guess that depends on your perspective, doesn’t it? As a Steelers fan, I’m salivating for a fresh batch of Favre stories. Anything but Roethlisberger.
    Somehow I doubt Favre’s teammates have forgotten him. Watching the Vikes last year was the most fun I’ve had watching any team that wasn’t Pittsburgh. He’ll be back. How could he resist?

19. Favre is obviously coming back. Its easy to understand. By coming back to the Queens he will become the first Grand Pa to play in the league. Knowing Favre’s ego, thats a stat he just can’t pass up. He’ll play fine, but you fans need to realize what GB realized years ago….Favre is not a Super Bowl caliber QB. Enjoy!

20. “I need to break them in a little bit, they are kind of stiff,”
    I imagine this is what Jimmy Smith says about Bob Nelson and Ambrose.

21. He should stick to selling jeans full time. There’s also a great market for shoes down in the swamp

22. That’s pretty good, purpleguy. Knowing Favre’s fondness for practical jokes, he probably gave them each a waist size 31.

23. In other news, Najeh Davenport was reported to have paid a visit to his old team, the Green Bay Packers.
    No reports are yet available as to whether he left any gifts in the locker room.

24. Probably the only player who will actually end up wearing those hillbilly jeans is Jared Allen.

25. Yeah, a 41 year old QB’s going to make your team great. Just not as good as last year. Maybe 3rd or 4th best in the NFC this year?

26. I feel sorry for the NFC. Vikes are going to kick ass! Let the smack talk begin. Skol Vikes!

27. dibens
    Nice……. Nothing more exciting then to watch him kick green bay!!!
    Die Hard Browns Fan
    _________________________________
    dibens, eat a dick! the browns suck and so do you. i love it how brown fans think they’re relivant.

28. prinzcharlez says:
    April 14, 2010 1:39 PM
    ___________________________
    That would be the perfect scenario …for the rest of the NFC North!

29. Hey guys, i’m too good to come practice with ya, but here’s a pair of shitty jeans for ya. By the way, my daughter is a f#cking whore.

30. haha Favre is “OUR” QB in MN…that’s funny. He plays for the Vikings but he’ll always be a Packer.

31. Wow, some of you people’s comments amaze me. For starters, Favre was trying to be funny. He gets ragged on playfully about the whole wrangler thing. So the commenters on here talking about how he is cheap or a narcissist etc are way off base. Do you fukheads really think Favre thinks his teamates will start walking around in wranglers now? My god you pathetic Favre haters, get a grip. Also, for those saying that he needs to get into camp…Newsflash, he walked through the doors 2 weeks before the regular season and proceeded to put up the second highest rating in the league. I guess that somehow wasn’t enough to prove that he doesnt need training camp. Yeah, because having a 40 yr old bunking beds with some jag-off 21yr old during the summer will improve team chemistry or something. lol right. Get Bent

32. Deb:
    Maybe if Rapistberger could keep himself in shape and out of trouble we wouldn’t have to have 500 stories!
    That is the chop busting so now I can admit that you are right. It’s getting old and I have run out of creative ways to make fun of him… that is if I ever had any creative ways.

33. claymath52,are you STUPID!!!!!! How can you say Farve is not a super bowl QB.You must have CHEESE on the brain,oh wait your a pissed off packer fan. Vikes to super bowl this year.

34. Favre not a superbowl caliber QB-clay u bump your head-took u there twice and won one-you are dumb-a–. for sure

35. I hear ya Deb….tired of hearing about Large Benjamin too. Hoping Favrewatch begins soon.

36. The team leader does not show up for offseason workouts, but instead leaves one of his endorsements in his fellow teammates lockers.
    Only my looney, 54 year old aunt or a Viking fan would think that’s cool, and only a nutless and incompetent coach and organization would even allow it.
    T-Jack took you to the playoffs with a tougher schedule the year before, remember?

37. To you losers that are bashing Wranglers:
    Research conducted at the American Fashion Institute, in conjunction with the Psychology Department at Colorado State University, determined that the expression “Wrangler Butts Drive Me Nuts” is true; women really are turned on more by men in tight Wrangler brand jeans than by men in any other brand of denim pants.
    They hooked volunteer women up to equipment to test temperature, respiration rate, crotch moisture, and heart rate . Test subjects reacted more strongly to men in Wrangler brand pants than others. This was true even when the brand name of the pants was concealed.
    “Women showed heightened sexual tension and awareness and were really focused on the men in Wrangler jeans. A few would begin rubbing themselves, even the female Air Force Academy Cadets (who you would have thought would be more restrained and disciplined).

38. “Yeah, because having a 40 yr old bunking beds with some jag-off 21yr old during the summer will improve team chemistry or something. lol right. Get Bent”
    ———-
    Sorta sad isn’t it?
    What did Einstein say the definition of insanity was????

39. Kind of amusing that Klowe (the punter) sees the importance of the offseason but their mistake prone QB does not.

40. “Damn, these jeans is 3 sizes too big in the waist”
    “Yeah, mine too, wtf?”
    “Same over here..”
    “…and they don’t have belt loops, how he expects them to stay up?….”

41. @Chapnasty2 …
    Can’t say he hasn’t made himself a big target. I know intelligence is required to play the QB position at that level. Sure wish he’d exhibit some off the field.

42. Giving away jeans he gets for free…BIG SPENDER!…This is more of an INSULT than anything else

43. “Wow, Brett, how generous of you. Giving Walmart jeans to a bunch of multimillionaires.”
    Yeah, you’re kinda missing the point. “Kinda” in the “completely and totally” sense of the word.

44. 55 pairs of wranglers..
    thats like $100 bucks with Favre’s employee discount.
    That was Bretts goin away present clowns

45. tebow’s a douche,name 3 or 4 teams in the NFL better than the vikes.good luck. BEST talent in the NFL. You must be a packer fan.

46. Ambrose says:
    April 14, 2010 1:40 PM
    Did he leave them “on the ground” next to each locker?
    ==============
    Winner!

47. “I’m surprised the entire world didn’t get a fresh pair of $20 jeans to remind everyone that Brett isn’t getting the level of attention he wants..”
    It is kind of strange that a man who, according to you, is so deeply in need of attention spends his time sitting around not seeking it. Strange indeed.

48. Hey Ambrose, you should start writing for the movies or some comedian. ” Pants on the ground” priceless. I pissed my pants I laughed so hard. Meathead.

49. Vikes aren’t going to the damn superbowl!! They may get close but they’ll fumble there SB away again, when will viking fans quit counting on this old man to take them to SB? You want win the SB even if you make Viking fans!!!!!!!!!!! Yours truely SB 44 champs!! Who Dat bit**’s

50. “maybe if all of the offseason work had been completed there would not have been confusion and hence the 12th man.”
    Wow. I’ve seen you guys grasp at straws before, but this is just getting a little bit silly.

51. maybe if all of the offseason work had been completed there would not have been confusion and hence the 12th man. Perhaps Favre and peterson have just a little better timing in ball exchanges between thee two. perhaps Favre doesn’t throw yet another mind numbing pick to tear defeat right out of the jaws of victory….but we’ll never know……………………..
    Sorta sad isn’t it?
    What did Einstein say the definition of insanity was????
    You serious? So, they didn’t work on timing, ball exchanges etc during the ENTIRE regular season and all the practices in between the regular season or anything? Ok. Sure. I’ll give you the mind numbing Favre interception but a couple of things:
    1. The 12th man wasn’t his fault
    2. If Favre haters want to take enjoyment out of his interception in the NFC Championship game like they somehow achieved some sort of vindication, then that is beyond pathetic. He was in the NFC Championship. Where was your team? He threw 7 interceptions all yr. How many did your QB throw in 5 games much less 16? Where was Sidney Rice before Favre came? Would the Vikes even sniff the NFC championship game w/o Favre? So, gee whiz. Pardon me for looking at it sensibly and objectively. If you cant tell by the name I live in Tampa and am a Bucs fan (unfortanately)
    But hey whatever, if you hate the guy then you already have your mind made up. No matter how little sense most you peoples arguments are. Doesnt take “einstein” to figure out that he made the Vikings offense a powerhouse

52. its a joke people, nothing to get disgruntled about…brett gave everyone wranglers last year before the playoffs too. there was a news report in which we got to see pat and kevin williams in them, along with jared allen in a sweet pair of super short cut off wranglers…with a wrangler jean jacket…AWESOME!

53. Favre has a great sense of humor and he’s coming back!
    @Saints#12
    The Saints win Super Bowl 44*

54. saints#12,Saint won’t make playoffs this year.when they play vikes again brees wont make past the 1st half.

55. Its funny how so many fans of other teams come on every Vikings post and talk about how much the Vikings suck. LOL. Its weird but I never see this amount of hate and retarted statements on Detroit Lions posts. You girls biches kill me… lol @ you LAMES. SKOL!!!!!!!!

56. Pervy:
    Congrats on being horribly unfunny. You probably kill in Minnesota, preying on all the slow, backwards folk.
    Kudos.

57. shiftyshellshocked says:
    April 14, 2010 2:49 PM
    ============================
    Shifty:
    Oh you didn’t know?!
    Ambrose is the resident master at “orginal funny”.
    Pathetic joke by a sad pathetic man.
    Careful though, he might come back and “own” you on these threads…….Meathead is right.
    ———————————————
    Supersuckers : What a dick.
    There, I fixed this post for you.
    ——————————————-
    Supersuckers says:
    April 14, 2010 2:31 PM
    ———-
    ================
    Yeah, because that stuff happened all year long.
    Invalid argument. 1 in a long list of them lately.

58. Favre is the best! He is worth waiting for. Did you see that he is again the top selling jersey?

59. He threw 7 interceptions all yr. How many did your QB throw in 5 games much less 16?
    My favorite QB also threw 7……what’s your point. Oh that’s right, Vikings fans never have a point…..just garbage.
    Oh, another thing tampara….the Vikings won the division and went to the playoffs in 2008….again, what is your point.
    Uh…another thing….the Vikings won 2 more regular season games and one more playoff game in 2009 than in 2008…point?
    Here’s my point….Vikings fans ran around talking garbage about Favre and the Packers, toting “Brett swallows” shirts all over the place, vandalized Lambeau field on multiple occasions….all while thier beloved team ran over meter maids, rented sex boats and stashed wizonators. Now, the bumpkin comes along and every one of you want to get on your knees and worship…..funny how things change.
    But in the end…we get “Why do you even ponder passing?” Cheers Vikes fans………

60. @ Gregjennings85- Wasn’t meant to be funny,was information for the straight male.
    Now I’m sure you Packer fans would have been interested if it was a male arousal study caused by other men wearing Wranglers. Being the snorkeling,dutch rudder heads that you all are…..

61. Cannon says:
    April 14, 2010 3:08 PM
    Favre has a great sense of humor and he’s coming back!
    @Saints#12
    The Saints win Super Bowl 44*
    ———————————-
    *Substantial amounts of Cryking tears prove this.

62. Chicken,
    I just said maybe. Oh and its sad that we’ll never no because he doesn’t nelieve in the offseason. Nothing factual just a bunch of maybe’s.

63. Can I get a pair?
    Good to see some activity from Brett.
    And still people talking about the Vikings and Brett choking… Well as I see it, unless you are a Saints fan, your team pretty well choked as well, you jackasses.

64. Pervy Harvin calling out Packer fans = Brett Favre speaking on loyalty, humility and a tough work ethic…….

65. Super:
    Yep, you did say maybe.
    Maybe it happens anyway even if he is there?
    It’s hypothetical. you cannot argue hypotheticals.
    Maybe if he practiced the long throws more, he doesn’t overthrow his WRs either?
    Maybe if Mumbles and Capers could make adjustments the pass over the middle isn’t open all day?
    I can go on and on…..
    Maybe if TT would add some decent FA’s to the OL, they don’t give up over 50 sacks?
    Maybe if TT didn’t like guys, he’d have a wife and kid?

66. to you stupid turds defending Wrangler jeans as ‘fashionable’ or ‘appealing to women’, read the following:
    WHAT KIND OF WOMEN LIKE WRANGLERS ON MEN?
    CMT-watching, uneducated, manure-kicking Wal-Mart shoppers.
    WHAT INCENTIVE DO I HAVE TO WEAR WRANGLERS?
    None. Neither do I want to cut off the blood supply to my 2 guys swinging ‘the log’ down there, nor do I wish to be approached by dip-chewing, slack-jawed, hayseed Crystal Gayle fans that are impressed by the $15 I spent on my ‘Real. Comfortable. Jeans.’ at the TJ Maxx.
    I live in Texas, so believe me, I know what type of people wear these and like these.
    Give me a pair of acid-washed Jordaches over a pair of queer Wranglers.

67. Wrangler must be cowboy talk for indecisive or wait until September. I’m wearing some now and I can’t think of how to finish this comment?

68. I will never understand why so many people who profess to hate Favre click on every story with his name on it. Oh wait, yes I do, it’s called jealousy.
    P.S.
    GO VIKES!

69. 1. He’s coming back. We knew this months ago… just doesn’t want to do all the off season crap.
    2. As a Packer fan, i am happy if he does….Adds spice to the BEST current rivalry in the NFL…..and btw, ANYBODY who says they want to see the Queens move to L.A. is a dumbshit.
    3. Packers made the right move and it worked out for all sides.
    4. Favre bullshit articles> Big Ben “accusations” articles….

70. J Dub goes to the pub, and says to his friend “You won’t believe what happened. I was taking a short cut along the railway track, and I found a girl tied to it. I untied her, and then we had sex over and over again, all the positions, everything.
    His friend replies, “That’s great: did you get a blow job?”
    “Oh, no, I never found her head.”

71. Do the math, $25 per pair for all 53 chokers on the squad divided by BrINT’s salary comes out to .00001%, big spender indeed.
    did he buy Childress a new dress too?

72. “va4favre says:
    April 14, 2010 3:33 PM
    GB never talks about the huge financial bath they took by trading him away in such a tasteless manner.”
    ————————————————–
    Uh, no. Bret Favre treated the Packers and his heir apparent very poorly with his constant waffling about his impending retirement leaving the management no choice but to think about their future. In case you missed it, Bret RETIRED and cried on national TV. The Pack honored his request, moved on, and drafted 2 new QBs. Then the drama queen “unretired” and threw a temper tantrum when they didn’t automatically welcome back her royal highness. Face it, the Pack would have lost Aaron Rodgers had they allowed the aging queen to come back and disrupt the locker room further. Then Favre did the exact same thing to the Jets.
    The Packers don’t need this type of drama and there was nothing tasteless about his release. They bent over backwards for one of the league’s biggest drama queens.

73. Free_Ryan_Leaf
    Try watching another movie other than An Officer and a Gentlemen.
    Woo hoo!! Welcome back Brett!

74. @Cannon …
    Detroit has a professional football team???
    I’m a fan of another team, but I comment because I like Favre and think gramps is wildly entertaining. And kinda hot. But I think it’s the Wranglers. I took part in a study at Colorado State to find the sexiest jeans and my heart and respiration rates were off the chart when the men in tight Wranglers walked by. They had to call paramedics to give me mouth to mouth. It helped.

75. This is a brilliant move. Favre wants to skip camp without an official “we hereby give Brett the privelage of skipping camp” kind of deal.
    So he continues to “ponder” his next move while basically in his own little Brettsy way lets everyone on the team know that he is coming back.
    Brett is basically just giving his team mates something with his smell on it so they can have that to get them through practices without him there.
    F yeah though nice to know the Vikes will dominate this year again. He was the only unsure bet. Hopefully they can get some luck to go their way come NFC title game and super bowl…

76. @ Deb- LOL You are crazy woman!
    @ CleanSlaton-We don’t do Wranglers in MN Buffalo Bob. That is reserved for Texas rump rangers, sure you know all about it….

77. JimmySmith says:
    April 14, 2010 4:40 PM
    did he buy Childress a new dress too?
    ———-

78. #
    Freshly pressed and ironed by Mrs. Favre, er, I mean Brad Childress.
    # granadafan says: April 14, 2010 4:41 PM
    “va4favre says:
    April 14, 2010 3:33 PM
    ————————————————–
    —————————————————-
    Well said sir… Well said….
    FYI….Only people that do not agree, are dipshit Queen fans and band wagon jumping Packer fans….
    One more thing you left out…. Favre DID NOT WANT TO COME BACK TO GREEN BAY…. In case you purple loving idiots need help with understanding simple logic, the ONLY way the Packers would let him go was to go the route he took. Favre and Bus Cook had it planned all along….. And if you people are too stupid to understand all of this, please do us all a favor and DO NOT comment on such matters. You idiots just make yourselves look dumb to us that actually have common sense…..

79. Pervy Harvin says:
    April 14, 2010 2:18 PM
    To you losers that are bashing Wranglers:
    Research conducted at the American Fashion Institute, in conjunction with the Psychology Department at Colorado State University, determined that the expression “Wrangler Butts Drive Me Nuts” is true; Pervy Harvin really is turned on more by men in tight Wrangler brand jeans than by men in any other brand of denim pants.
    They hooked Pervy up to equipment to test temperature, respiration rate, crotch moisture, and heart rate . Pervy reacted more strongly to men in Wrangler brand pants than others. This was true even when the brand name of the pants was concealed.
    “Pervy showed heightened sexual tension and awareness and was really focused on the men in Wrangler jeans. He would begin rubbing himself, even the male Air Force Academy Cadets (who you would have thought would be more restrained and disciplined).
    ————————————————-
    Really???

80. @Perv ….
    That was a serious study! LOL
    Hey, go check how I finally got them to post at the other spot today πŸ˜‰

81. @ Big BrEasy- Nice try stealing my change the post technique loser. You New Orleans fans are true chumps. In MN we have some sure fire signs you are a Saints fan:
    You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
    You think “taking out the trash” means taking your in-laws to a movie.
    You take a load to the dump and bring back more than you took.
    You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
    The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your wife.
    You own a homemade fur coat.
    The people on Jerry Springer’s show remind you of your neighbors.
    You’ve been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
    The beer can collection in the town museum is the big tourist attraction.

82. oh yah,and Louisiana got a new law that says
    when a couple get divorced,
    they are still legally brother and sister.

83. Just in case you forgot how important high school football is in Texas, the residents of Allen will soon have a $59.6 million stadium that will leave no doubt.
    Next month in the booming north Dallas suburb, ground will be broken on a state-of-the-art, 18,000-seat facility that will feature two decks, a video scoreboard, four concession stands and 12 restrooms. It is scheduled to open in the fall of 2012.
    Why does this piss me off as a
    Vikings fan?????

84. Chicken quote,
    “Maybe if Rodgers took some snaps at punter, he would have gotten that punt off in the WC game?”
    ——
    I guess some do not know what a punt is. Or the “Holy roller” Surface surface surface……

85. Contra says:
    April 14, 2010 8:34 PM
    JimmySmith says:
    April 14, 2010 4:40 PM
    did he buy Childress a new dress too?
    ———-
    If the Vikings are chokers then what does that make the Packers? NO NO NO…dont point at trophies, thats a moot point. NO NO NO, dont say you have a pro-bowl QB, thats also a moot point…come on….coooooome on bring something new to the table. What does that make the Packers if the Vikings are chokers? Vikings swept the Packers and will do it again. WHAT DOES IT MAKE THE PACKERS??
    ____
    12 time world champions

86. CleanSlaton Says:
    Give me a pair of acid-washed Jordaches over a pair of queer Wranglers.
    And you admit to that? Ok…….
    Levis are the best, everyone knows that.

87. Supersuckers says:
    April 14, 2010 11:06 PM
    Chicken quote,
    ——
    ================================
    You should know sarcasm when you see it you egotistical prick.

88. Pervy Harvin says:
    April 14, 2010 9:42 PM
    You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
    You think “taking out the trash” means taking your in-laws to a movie.
    You take a load to the dump and bring back more than you took.
    The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your wife.
    You own a homemade fur coat.
    The people on Jerry Springer’s show remind you of your neighbors.
    You’ve been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
    The beer can collection in the town museum is the big tourist attraction.
    ———-
    LOL. Good stuff!

89. chickenragnarpartdeux says:
    April 15, 2010 8:50 AM
    Supersuckers says:
    April 14, 2010 11:06 PM
    Chicken quote,
    ——
    ================================
    You should know sarcasm when you see it you egotistical prick.
    —————–
    Sure can dish it but cant take it…

90. Again…..you miss the sarcasm.
    Super, super super………
    It takes much more than your claim of surface thinking to get under my skin, you should know this.
    See, Super, what I did was make that commnet about the “punt”(being sarcastic) because i knew you’d respond.
    Then, you came back with your comment.
    I then let you know I was being sarcastic, by being sarcastic again in my response.
    I’m here all day if you need help de-ciphering any more posts ( there is that darn sarcasm again!)
    I’ll take i have a hardon for $600 Trebek!

91. along with jared allen in a sweet pair of super short cut off wranglers…with a wrangler jean jacket…AWESOME!
    @jebdamone
    Please tell me you are a female. Please…

92. See rulz? That’s a good one there.
    Jeb damone…something tells me that’s 100% male though, sheesh!

93. Jump right in rulz….it is just like hitting the Clown Bop Bag you had when you were young. Keep on blasting the morons who are punching their clown!

94. It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had really bad day on the day they died.
    St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to Supersuckers, “Tell me about the day you died.” Supersuckers said, “Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn’t find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from.”
    St. Peter couldn’t deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let Supersuckers in. He then asked the next man in line, Gregjennings85, about the day he died. “Well, sir, it was awful,” . “I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!”
    St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. “Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line, Pervy Harvin. “OK, picture this; I’m naked, hiding inside a refrigerator….”

95. Pervy, I wish you would stop pickin on Packer fans, (I know, I know, that’s the whole idea here)but that was freakin hilarious.
    ‘Bout as good as 2 snickers & a coke

96. I think it is now clear, Pervy Harvin’s OTHER user name is Deb!!! Who else would flirt on blogs??

97. I took the Order for the Wranglers and the New Offnse will include a version of the Wildcat to be called the Wrangler. Tavaris Jackson Percey Harvin and Adrian Peterson all in Backfield with Farve in Motion into Backfield on Snap. Screen to Each Side Middle Draw And Tight End Post to Shancoe. 22 Blast and Power Sweep with and Without Option to be Run 1st Down at least 5 times a Game. Also Kliensauser to be put in for Harvin and Farve at times. You heard it hear 1st The Wrangler will be the Weapon of Choice ovewr the Wildcat

98. Big BrEasy says:
    April 15, 2010 10:36 PM
    ================================
    I guess if you would have been on here before week 10 of last season( you know, I’m sure you had to make sure your team was any good) You’d know that Deb and Pervy became freinds because they like each others sense of humor.
    They actually can carry on a conversation on here w/o resorting to” once you win a SB then you can talk”
    We get it dude, you won, congrats. Now move on.
    I swear, you are worse than Red Sox fans.
    I used to feel sorry for them, wanted them to win one. Now they are just unbearable about it.
    Much like yourself. Youd think you’d show some dignity, but nooooo, can’t do that.
    You sir are turd to the nth degree.
    I don’t want to hear about how Vikes fans did this and that. there were many whod didnt.
    I actually wanted the Saints to win, now, because of asshats like you, I wish I hadn’t.

99. What’s the difference between a preist and acne?
    Acne doesn’t usally come across a boy’s face until he’s 13.

100. @chickenragnarpartdeux …
    I think I love you … but don’t tell Perv πŸ˜‰
    Maybe I should hide in here for the rest of the day. I’m taking quite a beating in our threads. If this were Salem, I’d be feeling the heat and smelling the smoke.
    Who’d have thought a Vikes/Pack/Saints rumble would seem like a respite?

101. @ Deb- LOL You can love him…he is one of the good guys.
    chickenragnarpartdeux- Freakin’ hilarious! Love priest jokes…
    Big BrEasy-You inbred redneck! Bet you shoplift from a yard sale.Bet you spend most of your time in the laundromat so you can watch TV. Get a life!

102. @ Deb – I’m honored- I admire the way you sling your words…goes over 4/5 of the peoples heads on here.
    @pervy—Thanks,,Im suprised it made it on here. Thanks for the compliment, i love that you are as big as ansshole as I am.
    Big, Ithink I saw you on TV during the tragedy down there. you were one of the guys stealing T.V.S. Intelligence= stealing a T.V. when there is no electricity.

103. Deb,
    shut your pie hole
    Pervy (my whigga),
    how much of that old spice body gel have you bought?
    Chicken,
    Steady Teddy knows football. We do not. That is why our opinions mean squat.

104. @Perv …
    Okay, I’ll give my heart to chickenragnarpartdeux … but everything else is yours πŸ˜‰
    @chickenragnarpartdeux …
    My goodness, that Supersuckers guy is eloquent, isn’t he? Is he actually able to keep up with you or do you have to provide him cliffnotes to go with your posts?

105. Deb says:
    April 16, 2010 3:24 PM
    @Perv …
    ===============================
    Somehow this doesn’t seem like a fair trade to me….
    Sorry Pervy!
    Funny you should mention that about Super , Deb..i had to decipher a post for him the other day!
    Super:
    Supersuckers says:
    April 16, 2010 2:38 PM
    Deb,
    shut your pie hole
    —————————-
    Careful Super, she has an acid tongue, she could make you look foolish.
    =========================
    Pervy (my whigga),
    ———————————–
    And you call me unoriginal….riiigghhht!
    how much of that old spice body gel have you bought?
    Chicken,
    Steady Teddy knows squat.
    There I fixed that part for you.

106. @chickenragnarpartdeux …
    Oh dear … well, you know Perv. He’s created big expectations πŸ˜‰
    I like Old Spice.
    Why is your friend Super being so disagreeable? The season hasn’t even started yet and here he is telling perfect strangers to shut their pie holes for no reason. That’s rude. Is he always like that? Can’t he be a gentleman like my Pack friend footballrulz?

107. LMAO!!!! Deb, i think you and I will both be getting the “short end of the stick” on this one…
    Now that was good shit chicken….i about choked on my Zagnut

108. great news! Last year we knocked on the door, this year we’re knockin it down! Go Vikes!

109. Now that was good shit chicken….i about choked on my Zagnut
    ======================
    Pervy, if I could choke on my Zagnut….I’d never leave the house!

110. vikes backer says:
    April 16, 2010 8:56 PM
    ———-
    Yeah…just like those 4 previous Super Bowls and what 6 NFC title games meltdowns?