Willie Colon thought VIP room was a "sausage party"

The folk at TheSmokingGun.com have found in the 527 pages released by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation a summary of the March 13, 2010 interview of Steelers right tackle Willie Colon.

Colon explained that Roethlisberger, Colon, and several others (including Steelers teammates Darnell Stapleton and Ramon Foster) had traveled to Roethlisberger’s home in the Lake Oconee area to celebrate the quarterback’s birthday.  The group had stayed at Roethlisberger’s residence all week.

As to the evening of March 4, Colon said that, at a bar called The Brick, the alleged victim “repeatedly attempted to get Roethlisberger’s attention which included pinching him.”  She told Colon that her nickname is “DTF” and when he asked her what that means she said “down to f–k.”

Colon became frustrated by the fact that girls were trying to talk to Roethlisberger “through” him, and he eventually concluded that it was “gay.”

Later, at the nightclub where the alleged incident occurred, Colon initially decided that the VIP room where Roethlisberger’s group had congregated was a “sausage party,” because there were too many men and not enough women.  Eventually, went back to the VIP room and saw a small crowd of women around Roethlisberger.  Colon explained that the group often had to deal with “jealous boyfriends,” so they kept men out of the VIP room.

The portion of Colon’s statement appearing at TheSmokingGun.com doesn’t address whether he witnessed any of the events surrounding the alleged incident.  Colon’s agent, Joe Linta, previously said that “Willie, although he was in the building, had no knowledge of the
incident
and his name should not be brought up about this incident again.”

Well, so much for that.

And there goes any appetite I might ever have for sausage.  Not that there’s anything wrong with sausage.

Permalink 144 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
144 Responses to “Willie Colon thought VIP room was a "sausage party"”
  1. pokerpro7s says: Apr 17, 2010 12:08 AM

2. Gautam says: Apr 17, 2010 1:10 AM

you seriously did not know what a sausage fest is ?

3. Jim says: Apr 17, 2010 7:50 AM

Just for the record, Florio, bacon is better. Much better.

4. The Jimmy says: Apr 17, 2010 7:50 AM

I’m sure the fact that she was wearing her “DTF” nickname on her “hello my name is” nametag had at least something to do with the prosecuter’s decision. There is plenty of blame to go around here.

5. bgilbert says: Apr 17, 2010 7:51 AM

Would you like it if Ben treated your daughter like this? She was wrong and maybe invited it but he should know better. What about all of the other women? I just cant be a Steelers fan anymore if they keep Ben. Cant cheer for a man that acts like this.

6. FireJerryJones says: Apr 17, 2010 7:52 AM

pokerpro
    You must be so proud of your QB.

7. drumbug71 says: Apr 17, 2010 7:52 AM

I’m glad you posted this, Mike. Up until now, everyone’s been focused on the victim’s statements, but there’s been no reporting on Roethlisberger’s side. There are two sides to every story….unfortunately this one is just a big he-said-she-said problem.
    That said, I’m a Steelers fan and I think they need to throw the book at Ben to get his head on straight.

8. oldschool says: Apr 17, 2010 7:53 AM

same as this forum………

9. Huckle says: Apr 17, 2010 7:59 AM

In other words, Willie Sphincter lied, just like the GA cop did.
    I wonder when the 2 sober pigs from PA are going to shoot themselves in the foot.
    Nonsense. Willie was a target too, right ladies?

10. Catamount says: Apr 17, 2010 8:00 AM

Yeah, Pokerpro–If a girl talks dirty to you, its OK to follow her into a restroom and have your thugs guard the door and rape her. If she said it and it was understood correctly, which is inconsistent with everything unbiased witnesses said. Face it–Big Ben is a rapist and if you support him, you are no better.

11. GaryClark says: Apr 17, 2010 8:00 AM

DTF???!?!?!!?! Why has a woman never introduced herself to ME like that? Usually they are known as DNFTM, or DO NOT F’n Touch Me!

12. wryly1 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:00 AM

So Willie Colon is now the arbiter of truth, eh? Riiiight! Ever occur to anyone the the girl may have been ‘DTF’ in clean, comfortable, privacy – like a bedroom, but not in the bathroom stall of a bar? All it takes is one utterance of the word, no, and the guy is required to desist.

13. Omart Rooney says: Apr 17, 2010 8:00 AM

So now they’re spitting out the truth….or are they really…?hmmmmm sausage

14. aj says: Apr 17, 2010 8:02 AM

I prefer tacos

15. AFCrunsthroughMIA says: Apr 17, 2010 8:03 AM

@Bgilbert
    Yeah it’s Roethlisberger’s fault she was DTF and got rejected…right. I now know why NFL players get married, jesus.

16. drumbug71 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:05 AM

@bgilbert — here is my stance on that.
    I am NOT saying that she or ANY girl deserves to be raped or sexually assaulted. AT ALL. But, WHY would you put yourself in that situation? (That goes for Ben AND the girl). Walking around with a nametag that says “DTF” and then openly explaining what it meant? I think a sober guy who wants sex would go after that, let alone a smashed drunk idiot with a track record of bad decisions.
    I think with the criminal system in America, we like to think of the plaintiffs as completely innocent, where the defendant is a worthless scourge of society and needs the electric chair.
    If this girl was my sister/daughter/friend/relative, I personally would sit down with her, maybe raise my voice a bit, and tell her that she needs to avoid the bar scene for a while. And if it was my daughter, I would remind her what her real name was, and it would not be “DTF”.

17. wryly1 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:06 AM

Yeah, right! Willie Colon’s words are going to cause the NFL and the Steelers to give Roethlisberger a gold star – and the NFLPA rushing to his defense. Don’t hold your breath.

18. bengals4real says: Apr 17, 2010 8:11 AM

Actually DTF means dont touch freak !
    Big ben always attends sausage fests, according to my reliable sources.

19. GoBrowns19 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:13 AM

I’m sorry, but isn’t it kinda gay to have three dudes staying with you for a week to celebrate your birthday? I just go to dinner with my mom and brother and think that’s a little much.

20. bgilbert says: Apr 17, 2010 8:16 AM

I never said she was right. I have the freedom to choose who I cheer for and after 40 years of being a Steeler fan I can not support Ben or the Steelers. Would you allow your daughter around him? If not how can you support him or the organization that supports him? If you think what Ben did was morally correct then I think you might want to seek counseling. He has a twisted sense of right and wrong. I have nothing against a quick encounter and I do not have an elevated sense of what is right or wrong. Groping women and taking advantage of a drunk is absolutely wrong. There are way too many reports of similar actions to not conclude that he has issues.

21. BigBear123 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:18 AM

Standard behavior at nightclubs, usually known as flirting.
    DTF means Down to F***, not Fu** Me, small difference but enough.
    Doesn’t mean you whip your little weiner out and shove it in her face, although I have wanted to before.
    Girl can say F*** Me Little Boy Ben and when they get in the room she changes her mind and says no then anything past that can be considered rape.

22. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 17, 2010 8:19 AM

“She told Colon that her nickname is “DTF” and when he asked her what that means she said “down to f–k.”
    Such a sweet girl.
    Nah… she wasn’t looking for any trouble that night.
    People keep ragging on BR, saying that since the “report” came out, he looks worse than ever.
    Funny how the same isn’t being said about her.

23. YOOPERBILL says: Apr 17, 2010 8:21 AM

When Ben gets in the mood for relief, which seems like always, why dont he buy himself a hooker,thats what they do,its their job,its alot better than forcing yourself on a taco who said no.

24. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 17, 2010 8:21 AM

# bgilbert says: April 17, 2010 7:51 AM
    “Would you like it if Ben treated your daughter like this?”
    How would you like it if your daughter acted like this?
    Let’s start there…

25. Jaydub says: Apr 17, 2010 8:22 AM

Still a few stragglers. I can’t understand your complete lack of understanding of this situation, but let me spell it out for you for the last time:
    If you take Ben Roethlisberger’s side in this case, you really are just as much of a loser scumbag with zero common sense as he is, and every time you defend him, you lose another 10,000 brain cells. Now some of you barely had that many to begin with, so you might want to think twice about swimming around in De-Nial and accept the fact that your QB is a drunken scumbag rapist. The more you stand up for him, the dumber you get. Proven scientific fact.

26. MSWRavens says: Apr 17, 2010 8:23 AM

Yeah – every time I see a group of girl’s out on a bachelorette party wearing suggestive stickers or clothing I think “cool, I can rape someone!”
    BR fans who also think “he’s a target”…or “he’s a celebrity”…or “she was just lookign for $$$”, consider this: how many players are there in the NFL, NBA, MLB? How many A-list male actors are there? How often in the past 12 months has one of these “targets” being pursued by “money grubbing whores” and been alleged to have committed rape??? I can’t think of anyone other than Ben.
    Use your heads & your common sense, if you have any. Willie Colon is paid to protect Ben. He’s his teammate. It’s like the blue wall of silence. You honestly think he was gonna rat out his boy?
    And even if DTF wasn’t a joke it was still down to F, not down for rape!
    I guess I understand that you desperately want your star QB to be innocent, but he is a Grade A creep & predator…and if you don’t see that in all these collection of reports that have come out about him, you’re either not paying attention or refusing to ackowledge the 800 pound elephant in the room.
    And if you think that he is a creep & a predator, but he’ll be punished & we’ll move on…I really wonder what kind of morality & priorities you have that you could still root for this loser…and I pray for your kids!

27. rmac says: Apr 17, 2010 8:24 AM

Was it Perez Hilton’s Birthday Party?

28. Cro-Mags says: Apr 17, 2010 8:24 AM

Colon just did the legal equivalent of taking a holding penalty to prevent his QB from taking a sack.

29. Florios'Lawyer says: Apr 17, 2010 8:26 AM

At least now we’re beginning to get a clearer picture of how little miss proper is putting herself through college…
    / trix are for kids!

30. Ravenmaniac says: Apr 17, 2010 8:27 AM

Sounds like the “Sausage Party” was going on at Ben’s home…
    @pokerpro….you are right! She deserved what she got from ben because she was wearing a name tag!!! You are a genius!

31. drumbug71 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:28 AM

I think Ben needs a few more “sausage parties” without any women, at least for a few years.
    And while he’s having those parties, he needs to keep it in his pants. Literally.

32. bgilbert says: Apr 17, 2010 8:28 AM

@drumbug71….I agree with you 100 %. All of these women need help. A male figure in their life needs to snatch them up. Please dont think that I agree with any of them. I believe that most if not all of them are seeking the “attention” of a star. I still hold fast to my feeling that I just cant sit there and cheer on a player that has acted in this manner.

33. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 8:30 AM

Now I know why so much moral outrage and indignation has been pouring out of the haters, especially the Cleveland, Cincy & Baltimore idiots.
    Their daughters all act like this skank.
    To them, this is normal.

34. 1IH says: Apr 17, 2010 8:34 AM

Another game of TELEPHONE!!!!!!
    Where does it say she was wearing a NAME TAG?
    Hello my name is:
    IDJIOT

35. Cprine says: Apr 17, 2010 8:34 AM

No, you’ve (again) misunderstood core documents and failed to investigate the issue.
    Colon and the entourage went to the VIP room, which was segregated from men, because the other bars they were at became “sausage parties” — too many male fans flocking around Roethlisberger and not enough women.
    The point of going to the Capital City and reserving the “VIP” room (it’s not really that) was to avoid all the guys.
    Colon also conceded that at this point he was drunk on tequila shots.

36. blitzburgh1 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:37 AM

@MSWRavens…
    When asked if she was raped, the girl said “no”. It was her friends that kept pushing the subject and twisting the story around and convince her of it. Have you even bothered to read any of the facts? No, you would rather see Ben out of the AFC North so “God’s Linebacker” can get himself another ring.

37. Apetits says: Apr 17, 2010 8:38 AM

The best part is that you know you can believe him because he has absolutely no reason to lie or protect anybody. /sarc

38. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 8:38 AM

drumbug71 says: April 17, 2010 8:05 AM
    @bgilbert — here is my stance on that.
    “I am NOT saying that she or ANY girl deserves to be raped or sexually assaulted. AT ALL. But, WHY would you put yourself in that situation?”
    Had she stripped naked, given every guy in the room a trip “around the world”, then hopped up on a table and stuck a big toe in each ear and hollered “Come and get it boys!”, all the evangelists in here would still be screaming rape.
    Their “one trick pony” holier-than-thou routine is losing steam.

39. billsfan1 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:43 AM

incredible how all of the sudden a teammate of his comes to his defense…. imagine that.. a team mate who was “there” comes to his defense.. He has NO CREDIBILITY because his agent lied on his behalf by saying he had no knowledge…. how the hell could he have no knowledge but still know enough to tell a story….
    willie colon cleanser is not credible because a- his agent lied and b- that is his qb who he his gonna defend regardless…. just sayin

40. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 8:44 AM

Catamount says: April 17, 2010 8:00 AM
    “If a girl talks dirty to you, its OK to follow her into a restroom and have your thugs guard the door and rape her. ”
    Its kinda hard NOT to follow her when she’s got a two-handed death grip on your d*ck and she’s pulling you along.

41. Pancho says: Apr 17, 2010 8:48 AM

Mr. Bright, the district attorney, said during his news conference that when the accuser first approached a police officer outside the nightclub immediately after the incident, “The police officer asked ‘Did he rape you?’ And her response was ‘No.’ Then he asked, ‘Did you have sex?’ And she said, ‘Well, I’m not sure.’ “

42. marjo says: Apr 17, 2010 8:51 AM

The haters don’t quit.
    This was a bad situation all around and could have been avoided had BOTH people involved had any brains. When a skank walks around with the DTF lable, she’s clearly asking for trouble. On the other hand, BR should have had his head on straight in light of his prior problems and avoided such an obvious potential problem.
    Having said that, what guy in his bar trolling years wouldn’t have chased someone that tells you DTF? The question is, when did the consent end (if it did end) and under what circumstances?

43. billsfan1 says: Apr 17, 2010 8:51 AM

oh and i forgot to add he was buying drinks for an underage girl (regardless of the fact she was in the bar, bars very rarely are held responsible in this type of situation) and the cop resigned the other day due to his unprofessional behavior in this process…………just sayin…. big ben is a rapist and is going to piss off the wrong person one day….. maybe after number 3 comes out, someone will finally put a deer slug in him

44. johnnydom says: Apr 17, 2010 8:52 AM

How disturbing that people on this site are accusing this girl as the one who did something wrong.
    She has since dropped out of school and Ben gets to continue making millions of dollars because he said “I’m sorry”
    She is now damaged by this and he is being called a victim because she was at a bar with friends drinking and was overserved. Was she intoxicated? yes but to point to her as someone looking to strike it rich sickens me. The comments about her button with DTF?
    Who cares if she had a shirt that said
    “I like to F…Football players” I was raised that no means no. I guess that Raplisberger wasn’t. Let’s point out the fact that Ben’s posse was probably given directives to gather up girls and keep guys away. As new information continues to come out and paint Ben’s character as someone who has done this type of behaviour before is disturbing. The fact’s show that a 16 year old in the Milledgville youth law program run by that police force was informed about other incidents involving Raplisberger. This same 16 year old told police that his friends sister had repeatedly rebuked unwanted sexual advances by Ben.
    This is a pattern that is repeating itself. Something needs to be done to show this guy that this is unacceptable to do to women. No matter how intoxicated they are or not.
    If nothing is done then the NFL and the famed Steeler nation will have no one to blame for the negative backlash that will continue.
    He needs to be suspended and it needs to be done sooner rather then later.
    I would expect this punishment whether or not the person is a star QB or a second string backup.
    He is like an addict who needs a fix, this will undoubtably happen again unless he is taught a lesson.

45. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 8:53 AM

# FireJerryJones says: April 17, 2010 7:52 AM
    “pokerpro
    You must be so proud of your QB.”
    ..and now we know that you have no problem with your daughter running around and acting like this, Dad.
    Good job.
    You got my vote for Father of the Year.

46. jerseykingpin says: Apr 17, 2010 8:54 AM

Who says she didnt tell Ben to meet her in the bathroom Her story has more signs then a stop sign First the bodyguard walked her to the bathroom next she got up and walked to the bathroom next ben came in to the room with his sausage out which none of her friends seen but she was in a black out ECT. I think she wanted it bad he gave it to her then her friends seen $$$$ for her and told her she was raped

47. philwauke says: Apr 17, 2010 9:02 AM

In other news Jamarcus Russell said he was “DTE” when questioned he said “Down to eat”… Also he pooped in his hand.

48. JunkYardDogg1156 says: Apr 17, 2010 9:04 AM

Could it have been a sorority thing?? Weren’t her sorority sisters wearing the same kind of shirts?
    If a girl wears a micro mini does that give any guy the right to stick his hand up that skirt? DTF means any guy can f*** her anyplace anytime?? She has no say anymore, she is public sexual property? Stop it guys, No still means NO -

49. Pancho says: Apr 17, 2010 9:09 AM

50. bengals4real says: Apr 17, 2010 9:10 AM

Jaydub just explained things rather well…2 posts later rmac writes was it perez hiltons birthday party,I have never heard of this guy perez hilton maybe its paris hiltons brother ?
    Anyway this truly validates your theory on brain cells.

51. drumbug71 says: Apr 17, 2010 9:11 AM

@bgilbert — I agree. It’s going be really hard to root for Ben this season.

52. JerryCola says: Apr 17, 2010 9:15 AM

Ben needs to start hanging out with Snoop Dogg more. Snoop being a huge Steelers fan has lots of women.

53. darth_vincent says: Apr 17, 2010 9:21 AM

54. Jaydub says: Apr 17, 2010 9:24 AM

.RebaTe says: April 17, 2010 8:30 AM
    —————————————————
    If you had any morals, you’d understand. However, this whole incident boils down to a simple form of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’. Basic common sense, if you like. You know….stuff you’re supposed to pick up as a kid and retain it throughout your life? Decision making 101? Am I ringing ANY bells here?
    Probably not. Keep defending him. You fail at life

55. steelerfan9598 says: Apr 17, 2010 9:27 AM

I cannot bring myself to support any 28 year old single man who has the nerve to want to bang drunk college chicks.
    Oh, the outrage.
    The hypocrisy on here is nauseating. Must be a bunch of catholics.
    Did he rape you? NO, um maybe, oh yeah, I remember now. Please.

56. bobinpuertorico says: Apr 17, 2010 9:31 AM

If this was my daughter, I would be very disappointed that she chased after Ben and his friends, got drunk and allowed herself to be raped. Of course I would also be locked up for the rest of my life, because I would have eliminated one rapist from our planet.

57. Mooch says: Apr 17, 2010 9:34 AM

Ben is a “target”, right?
    So odd that these women never find anyone else. Ben is the only one who has this happen to him on an annual basis.
    No one else has this “problem” to this degree.
    Not even more recognizable NBA stars.
    Just Ben.
    So odd.
    So very, very odd.
    It’s like all other pro athletes, movie stars, politicians, and news anchors are invisible!
    Never happens to Jeter. Never happened to Iverson. Just Ben.
    We’re left puzzled.

58. embarrassedsteelerfan says: Apr 17, 2010 9:36 AM

This girl made a mistake by getting drunk and the DTF sticker is stupid.
    However, I do not care if she was naked, when a girl says no, no means no.
    People wonder why women don’t report rape. It’s because of idiots like people defending some guy they don’t know other than he can throw a football and assume it was her fault, she was asking for it.
    Why do people feel the need to defend him. Is it because you’re a sexual predator as well? Is it because women don’t give you the time of day, so you hate all women? Is it because you’d feel guilty cheering for a rapist, so this is your way of convincing yourself he’s a good guy?
    This girl has been in therapy since Ben raped her. In the papers, her attorney tells the GBI her therapist says, “it is too soon for her to relive this.”
    Before anyone asks, why do you have to condemn him?
    It pisses me off that this first cop screwed up the case. It pisses me off that just because some guy can throw a football and has money he is not treated the same as any other suspect in a crime. It pisses me off, because he has brought embarrassment and shame to the team I cheer for. It pisses me off because I will miss at least one year of watching Steeler football, because I will not watch some rapist throw a football.

59. wryly1 says: Apr 17, 2010 9:38 AM

The first line of defense in ANY sexual misconduct case is to drag the victim through the mud. That’s why they have rape shield laws. DUH!
    We don’t hear Roethlisberger offering up his side of the story, do we?- Colon should shut his mouth, too. All they can do is set up grounds for a civil lawsuit. Duh again!

60. Mooch says: Apr 17, 2010 9:39 AM

Seriously. Over the past 20 years no pro athlete has been “targeted” by so-called “gold diggers” like Ben has. Seemingly all the time.
    Why is that? Please explain.

61. east96street says: Apr 17, 2010 9:43 AM

The girl was hammered out of her skull. That’s one fact that no one disputes. You pathetic POS think it’s ok to have sex/rape a girl that is intoxicated? The only thing you do with a girl that drunk is call her a cab. Ben’s supposed to be a grown man. Grown men don’t have sex with strangers that are so inebriated they can barely stand. It’s pathetic, it’s criminal, and if you’re that big of a loser that you are incapable of getting a sober woman into the bedroom, that’s nature’s way of letting you know your contribution to the gene pool is no longer welcome. What a collection of douchebags that think her blind intoxication means anything you do to the woman is “okay”. Hope one day each one of you is falling down drunk and some guy considers that YOUR consent to go to town on your a**. Maybe then the message will “sink in”. If she’s drunk and all over you and her lack control somehow doesn’t raise a red flag in your head, get her home safely and get her phone number. If she feels the same way sober, have fun. If not, walk away knowing that you were man enough to act like an adult. If you find her behavior out of control, ask the bartender to call her a cab. It’s pretty simple.

62. Stu J 2.0 says: Apr 17, 2010 9:44 AM

well she was drunk and 20 with Rapistburger supplying the extra booze………
    a perfect target for a Butter-Face like Rapistburger…….
    If they all would have just stayed home and smoked stick with Santonio…….
    I did hear that Jeff Reed punched out the towel dispenser, so the night was not a total loss………..
    ; )
    Uncle Stu

63. OranjelloJones says: Apr 17, 2010 9:53 AM

Considering she was largely painted as an innocent victim in this, finding out she was actually pursuing him and was giving off such a promiscuous message at the very least lends doubt to her/her friend’s story.
    It wouldn’t be the first time a bunch of girls tried to keep their friend from hooking up at a party and making the guy look like the one pursuing and the bad guy. At the very least it sounds possible now that this is a setup.
    Oh and for the folks talking about BR taking advantage of a drunk girl…they were both evidently fairly drunk, sounds like both of of them were acting like low rent idiots.
    DTF indeed.
    Of course that’s not a license for rape but you’d have to be a card carrying idiot to not doubt her story just a bit when she was literally walking around asking for sex that night.

64. realityonetwo says: Apr 17, 2010 9:54 AM

Can’t wait to see what happens when Ben tees it up in Tahoe this year…

65. pjkd55 says: Apr 17, 2010 10:02 AM

Florio’s Lawyer…you sound like you wish you were the one with ben’s nuts swinging from your chin……you are a bigger moron than criscoberger for thinking that this is the girl’s fault…the first time this happened in tahoe it was sketchy…now all of this….it establishes a pattern…you are one of the most pathetic bandwagon steeler fans and not a true fan…get out of your mom’s basement….maybe since “no means yes berger” doesn’t have a problem you can go and be dtf for him…down to fluff

66. Mooch says: Apr 17, 2010 10:03 AM

Nice to know if the state trooper had been injured while setting up this deal in the bathroom, my tax dollars would have paid for his care and recovery.
    I want his badge.
    I want his pension.
    I want to see his wife and kids on TV crying that they’ve lost their retirement, college fund, and home.
    CALL GOV. RENDELL AND DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!!

67. goetta-head says: Apr 17, 2010 10:07 AM

And that Florio, is why I like your site.
    LOL

68. SaintsBucsPanthersSUKK says: Apr 17, 2010 10:11 AM

Sausage party? I’ll be right there.
    Sincerely,
    Ricky Martin

69. norton99 says: Apr 17, 2010 10:12 AM

This gets creepier by the minute with Ben’s entourage of off duty cops as bodyguards and O-Lineman there for sloppy seconds.

70. JJMADDOG says: Apr 17, 2010 10:12 AM

Ya know there’s a lot to work with here. Most Colons don’t like suasage.
    Ben wanted to play “Bury the Sausage” but Colon wanted no part of it.
    I can fully understand why a Colon wouldn’t want to attend a Sausage party.
    Did they check the Colon for the DNA sample?

71. myeaglescantwin says: Apr 17, 2010 10:18 AM

SLUTS .
    WHY DOES ANYONE BELIEVE WOMEN SAY
    SLUTS

72. BuckFigBen says: Apr 17, 2010 10:18 AM

It’s a common known fact that if a girl is drunk and flirts with you then you are allowed to rape them in a dirty bathroom.

73. lilhopo says: Apr 17, 2010 10:23 AM

Im trying to be the 69th comments. it seems fitting for this story. go jimmy dean sausage

74. gmas1970 says: Apr 17, 2010 10:23 AM

A man named Colon talking about a sausage fest. Well there goes any appetite I had for Bob Evans this morning. Thanks, guys.

75. stiller43 says: Apr 17, 2010 10:24 AM

Who doesn’t know what DTF means?
    And you didn’t know what a sausage part/fest was? God you’re old.

76. Jaydub says: Apr 17, 2010 10:31 AM

OranjelloJones says: April 17, 2010 9:53 AM
    ————————————————-
    Were you there? Did she ask YOU?
    You probably think that a woman who walks around wearing short shorts and a bikini top deserves to be raped because she’s showing a little skin, right? She’s asking for it. If she drinks a beer, she’s BEGGING for it.

77. Profanity in ALL CAPS says: Apr 17, 2010 10:33 AM

Bacon up that sausage, boy
    i have a friend from HS who is a guard for the Steelers (recent rookie) and I hope badly he is somehow connected to this
    and what an awful name…’willie’ and ‘colon’
    people could make fun of that all day. limitless possiblilites there

78. tazman1996 says: Apr 17, 2010 10:37 AM

“Finally the truth starts coming out. Little miss “DTF” doesn’t seem like such a victim now does she?”
    What an assinine statement. I am not saying she isn’t a little tease, but NO still means “NO”. Just because your a start QB in the NFL with a posse of jacka$$es running interference doesn’t mean you don’t have to stop when you are told to stop. Just like Mike Tyson, Ben has the same “thug” mentality.
    Where there is smoke there is fire. Third time this halfwit has been accused. What is really ironic is how someone can grasp the intracasies of running an NFL Offense, yet is such a simpleton off the field.

79. blitzburgh1 says: Apr 17, 2010 10:44 AM

Everybody keeps repeating the mantra “no means no.” Excuse me…..but the very fact that there was little to no DNA evidence present speaks very loudly that if, indeed, she said “no” at some point during the deed, Ben stopped. That means no rape occured. Case closed.

80. steeltownpride says: Apr 17, 2010 10:51 AM

See what no one wants to admit is that 3 people are all guily in this case . The bar , the girl and Ben are all guilty .
    The bar is guilty of not properly IDing their customers . Their license should be revoked from selling alcohol . If they done their job right the girl would never have been in the bar for Ben to Rape allegedly .
    Ben is guilty of bad judgement . Being a moron . Buying underage girl Alcohol . If he raped her he needs to go jail .
    The girl is guilty of illegally drinking . If she didnt have a fake ID and wasnt at the bar she wouldnt have been allegedly assulted . She is just as much to blame and Ben and the bar . Sometimes you have to learn a lesson the hard way . And the girl did just that . Learned that life is a harsh reality . Next time i suggest she stay out of bars till she is 21 . Stay home and drink its alot safer .
    So in the end all 3 are guilty of bad judgement and illegal activity . Chalk it up as a learning experience and lets play some football .

81. Jungle Juice says: Apr 17, 2010 10:52 AM

If Willie left and saw nothing, how did he know what girl was the victim?
    His story doesn’t add up, plus this is his QB and friend whom I’m sure he has plenty of motivation to lie for.

82. robert ethan says: Apr 17, 2010 10:57 AM

Willing Colon is one of a very few people on this planet who, at a given time, can be fatter, stupider, and more piggish than that goof he picks up off the ground 12 times a game.

83. Rogue says: Apr 17, 2010 10:59 AM

Everyone is saying daughter sister whatever and the use the nickname as DTF, they are just as bad a Ben. In other words they put themselves in that type of situation. then they say NO and called tease. So to me this looks like both parties are in the same class. NFG

84. robert ethan says: Apr 17, 2010 11:07 AM

Colon is lying.
    Barravecchio is lying.
    Joyner is lying.
    All of their lawyers are lying.
    Anyone with enough intelligence to log onto this site must realize that.
    The cops have to pay a price too. Or be directed into another line of work like Blash was.
    Barravecchio rats out on one of his own. Nice guy.
    His fellow troopers have a poll up as to whether he deserves punishment. Yes votes 21, no votes 3.

85. CT Stiller says: Apr 17, 2010 11:14 AM

darth_vincent says:
    “Willie should have kept his mouth shut… I don’t see how “the big black dude says the little white girl deserved it” helps Rapistburger at all…”
    Wow. You, sir, are a grade A idiot. do you realize what you’re implying here?

86. They Hate Me says: Apr 17, 2010 11:17 AM

So he’s innocent now because a teammate covered for him? Seems to me Willie was just covering his teammates’ a##. Why else would he be so quick to have his lawyer distance him from the whole thing? If Ben was truly innocent and Willie had first hand knowledge of the girl and facts shouldn’t he have shouting all of this from the rooftops to protect his teammate?
    But his only response after giving the bs statement on the night of the incident was “My name is Bennett and I ain’t in it…”

87. CT Stiller says: Apr 17, 2010 11:26 AM

Jaydub says:
    “If you take Ben Roethlisberger’s side in this case, you really are just as much of a loser scumbag with zero common sense as he is, and every time you defend him, you lose another 10,000 brain cells… so you might want to think twice about swimming around in De-Nial and accept the fact that your QB is a drunken scumbag rapist. The more you stand up for him, the dumber you get. Proven scientific fact.”
    So, by your logic, anyone who believes Ben R’s side of the story, which is also the story the cops, the doctors in the hospital and Willie Colon (and just about everyone else) over a blind-drunk sorority girl who calls herself “Down To F*ck” is a rapist? Am I in the ballpark here?
    Also? “swimming around in De-Nial” makes no sense without the reference to the river, dummy.

88. SaintCharlie72 says: Apr 17, 2010 11:27 AM

Of course it was a sausage fest with Little Ben hangin’ out with his wang out-thought he was in his gay ass locker room in the Squeal city. And as far as being a reliable source, Colon (as most colons are) is probably full of $hit.

89. bigb says: Apr 17, 2010 11:30 AM

Mike Florio talking about colon and sausage in the same sentence…….BIG SHOCK FLORIO!!!

90. khall says: Apr 17, 2010 11:34 AM

billsfan1 says:
    April 17, 2010 8:43 AM
    “incredible how all of the sudden a teammate of his comes to his defense…. imagine that.. a team mate who was “there” comes to his defense.. He has NO CREDIBILITY”
    You couldn’t be THAT dense! These aren’t “all of a sudden” statements, they are PART of the investigation – PART of the case that is available if anyone would bother to actually read PAST her and her friends statements!
    It’s over 500 pages long! You know, at some point they will have the statements of others that were there in the case file! Statements that the prosecutor had to decide whether or not to pursue this….and he didn’t!
    Damn!

91. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 11:34 AM

Jaydub says: April 17, 2010 9:24 AM
    “… Probably not. Keep defending him.”
    It’s not so much defending him, as it is pissing you off.
    Mission Accomplished.

92. hairball says: Apr 17, 2010 11:34 AM

Sausage party???
    I thought it was beef jerky…

93. OranjelloJones says: Apr 17, 2010 11:36 AM

“Were you there? Did she ask YOU?
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit A: Scumbag who defends a rapists’ actions”
    Nope, nice try toughguy but propping up a snowman and misrepresenting me won’t fly…hmmm curious if her case was so strong then why no charges? Answer: her credibility blows when all the facts come to light, and at the least there is reasonable doubt. Yutzes like you are why we taials in courts of law and not in the court of public opinion.
    Nope I never said anyone dressed anyway or asking for anything ever deserves to be raped or that “NO!” is ever an option that isn’t absolute for a woman. That said, I can list off pages of examples of guilt after the fact and false cries of rape…(Duke Lacrosse anyone?). You no more know this girl is telling the truth than you know BR is lying, they both have lousy track records with sex by all accounts and both are low rent scumbags as well. Her decision making wasn’t much better than his was.
    Finally -and again because you were just too stupid to grasp it the first time-…if the girl and her associates were painting a picture of innocence and BR being a predator pursuing her when in fact she was literally going after him with the clear message that she was looking for sex then you’d have to be blinder wearing idiot to not doubt her story at the very least. The prosecutor seems to agree with me or there’d be charges filed.
    Also I didn’t defend BR, I cried foul on the notion that she was little miss innocent in this and therefore the rest of her story stunk too. Her friends painting this picture that is now turning out to be at best misleading lends credence to the notion that the rest of their story is at the very least suspect. Kinda tough to say he was pursuing her in unwanted fashion when she was witnessed saying such blatantly promiscuous things directed straight at the subject of this whole thing. Oh and his friends word is as good as hers, those girls have just as much on interest in backing their friend and BR’s do. So that’s a wash IMO.
    If that hurts your whiny little sheeple sensitivities then I guess I’m going to have to a find a way to sleep tonight knowing that. Wah.

94. NFLMMAfan says: Apr 17, 2010 11:37 AM

Willie Colon says he was present and saw everything but didn’t see anything.
    The cops on Ben’s payroll didn’t see anything either even though they were blocking the way to the bathroom.
    Ben whips out Little Ben but isn’t really sure he had sex with her.
    Deb and .RebaTe must be so proud of Ben. Go ahead and have your picture taken with him at a bar!

95. Canyonero says: Apr 17, 2010 11:37 AM

“DTF”… classy. Hip hop culture destroys yet another life.

96. Gautam says: Apr 17, 2010 11:39 AM

she may be the DTF kind but does a quarterback of a NFL team and a celebrity like Ben need a written statement in his contract telling him not to engage in such behavior ?

97. billsfanaddict says: Apr 17, 2010 11:51 AM

always rocking the DTF’s
    my nickname is rawdog honey, wanna get some fresh air

98. OranjelloJones says: Apr 17, 2010 12:01 PM

lol @ snowman…helps to edit (the one thing this joint needs is an option to edit posts)…meant to type “strawman”

99. Spoonthis says: Apr 17, 2010 12:06 PM

Goodbye bgilbert, you won’t be missed.

100. bluestree says: Apr 17, 2010 12:06 PM

JerryCola says:
    April 17, 2010 9:15 AM
    ———————————
    Hanging around with Snoop won’t help Ben. He is one of those guys that girls just don’t seem to take to, even with his wealth and fame. Snoop knows how to please women. Even if he’s just using them, he leaves them happy, and there’s not likely to be any problems. Ben is more like Tiger in his appetites, but Tiger is calculating. Ben is more impulsive. Tiger had a stable, Ben throws a party.
    They share one trait. They are minutemen. As one of Tiger’s mistressess said, he never took her out for an expensive dinner, but if she needed to eat he might bring Subway. He wanted intercourse frequently, but there was no lovemaking, just rapid penetration and equally rapid climax. It isn’t really sex, more like masturbation with a woman as a prop.
    One difference, Tiger’s women were not that fresh. Rachel Uchitel would never be confused with a 20 year old coed. Ben likes girls that are not as rode hard. Tiger wants them safe.
    Younger women lack the desperation necessary to be part of a stable for a guy like Tiger, and would gravitate toward a fun loving playboy like Snoop. After an initial flirtation, an attractive young woman with reasonable self esteem would be put off by Ben’s unpleasantness, so he strikes out with her.
    (Allegedly, he will then be disposed to take what he wants without consent.)
    “What does Ben Roethlisberger use for birth control? His personality.” For true.

101. FumbleNuts says: Apr 17, 2010 12:18 PM

Bottom Line: This CREEP needs to be kicked out of the NFL.

102. Jaydub says: Apr 17, 2010 12:20 PM

# .RebaTe says: April 17, 2010 11:34 AM
    Jaydub says: April 17, 2010 9:24 AM
    “… Probably not. Keep defending him.”
    It’s not so much defending him, as it is pissing you off.
    Mission Accomplished.
    ———————————————–
    Pissing me off?
    Mission failed. There’s a working title for your autobiography. Feel free to use it. I wont sue, but I WILL take an undisclosed settlement if you’d rather take that route. No one will ever know…
    OranjelloJones says: April 17, 2010 11:36 AM
    You no more know this girl is telling the truth than you know BR is lying
    ————————————–
    Which is why so many other wealthy famous people are targeted on a daily basis, and why reports of rape and sexual misconduct run so rampant amoung the rich and powerful elite.
    If there were so many gold diggers out there just trying to get rich, why don’t they go after anyone else other than Ben Roethlisberger? Where there’s smoke, there’s fire, chump. The dude is guilty as hell, and you are stupid as hell for buying his bullshit.

103. SaintsBucsPanthersSUKK says: Apr 17, 2010 12:25 PM

Mmmmmmm……….sausage.
    Sincerely,
    Homer Simpson

104. CT Stiller says: Apr 17, 2010 12:47 PM

When people say that he’s a rapist because “no means no” are you referring to the “NO” she gave to the cops when asked if she was raped or the “I don’t kNOw” she gave when asked if she’d had sex?
    Like the D.A. said, it turned into a he said/she said situation and she was too drunk to be relied upon to give an honest if not coherent story.
    Ben needs to grow the F up. I don’t think he’s a rapist but I also don’t think he’s the brightest or classiest guy in the world either.
    The surprising aspect of all of this is how people who don’t like a particular team will immediately assume a player on said team is guilty of a heinous crime simply because he’s on that team. Those same people would assume the exact opposite if the guy was on their team. That is just f-ing sad if you ask me.

105. Super Charged says: Apr 17, 2010 12:49 PM

Sausage Fest?………….well his last name is Colon
    in related news: When Jamarcus Russell was asked what DTF meant? He said “Dont Throw Football”

106. dabarber says: Apr 17, 2010 12:50 PM

Of course it was a sausage party–all those closet mo’s had their thangs hanging out of their pants.

107. dabarber says: Apr 17, 2010 12:53 PM

Ben’s sticker said MDAHO–My D***s Always Hanging Out.

108. bluestree says: Apr 17, 2010 12:57 PM

@JJMADDOG; Two things you never want to see. The inside of a sausage factory, and the inside of a Colon.

109. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 1:01 PM

robert ethan says: April 17, 2010 11:07 AM
    “Colon is lying.
    Barravecchio is lying.
    Joyner is lying.
    All of their lawyers are lying.
    Anyone with enough intelligence to log onto this site must realize that.”
    But the little honey who snuck into a club with a fake ID (clue #1), then drank herself stupid while following BR around while wearing a billboard that said “Down To F*ck” isn’t lying? Cuz it’s just not possible, right?
    yeah.. OK
    LMAO

110. .RebaTe says: Apr 17, 2010 1:03 PM

# Profanity in ALL CAPS says:
    “… and what an awful name…’willie’ and ‘colon’
    people could make fun of that all day. limitless possiblilites there”
    ..And yet you couldn’t think of even one?
    LMFAO
    The material just writes itself in here…

111. BENITO says: Apr 17, 2010 1:03 PM

FACT IS IF YOU ARE WORTH MILLIONS AND YOU HAVE TO INTOXICATE COLLEGE GIRLS TO GET A$$ THEN YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DOUCHE ON THE PLANET AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL ANYWAYS!

112. v4vagiants says: Apr 17, 2010 1:17 PM

I love me some sausage parties!!
    Signed, Kordell Stewart

113. Super Charged says: Apr 17, 2010 1:43 PM

speaking of Slash……..don’t him and Shaun King make a nice couple on ESPN?…..they should invite Carl Lewis over and see how much speed he has left

114. whodeyallday says: Apr 17, 2010 1:50 PM

Poker, a slut can still say no, unfortunately, Big Ben can’t.

115. robert ethan says: Apr 17, 2010 2:05 PM

Fat Willie shouldn’t be throwing the “sausage” word around so flippantly. There may be body parts from relatives of his ground up in them.
    Subhuman primate.

116. funi says: Apr 17, 2010 2:06 PM

I bet her parents are so proud of her! What was her opening line, Hello, I am DTF, I am underage, I am a drunk and I love to have sex in the bathroom stall because I get off on the smell of urine and feces! I say call her henhouse, because she has a lot of c–ks flying in and out of her!

117. cunn9305 says: Apr 17, 2010 2:12 PM

Bottom line this chick is a skank and if she had made this accusation against a normal dude she sould have been laughed right outta the DA’s office. I doubt he even settled with her can you imagine what a great defense attorney like Garland would do to her on the stand. Women are PSYCHO … believe it.

118. Mooch says: Apr 17, 2010 2:20 PM

Or maybe you (a) target college girls in (b) small rural towns with (c) keystone cops and (d) prosecutors with no ability to take on your high-paid lawyers where (e) the bar owners can be paid to destroy evidence and video tapes…
    …for a damn good reason.
    Face it, IF Ben was of the mind to sexually assault a girl he can basically do so with impunity in such a scenario.
    Regardless of what happened, I want those badges and pensions. That state trooper should be pulling a Josh-Brolin-from-American Gangster when this is through.

119. Mooch says: Apr 17, 2010 2:36 PM

NEVER.
    And Ben gets multiple accusations every year.
    Why is this?

120. UckTheFeagles says: Apr 17, 2010 5:13 PM

You’ll never get an answer from these steeler idiots as to why he is the most targeted athlete or celebrity because they don’t have one. They blindly defend him because he wears a steelers jersey.
    If this guy played for any other team the fans would be demanding the team get rid of him, but no, not these fools. They’ll continue to make excuses for their rapist hero.

121. Spoonthis says: Apr 17, 2010 5:40 PM

Mooch
    Please post all of these multiple, yearly accusations. I have heard of two. One false rape accusation from Andrea McNutty last year and now this shibacle. Please enlighten all of us on the rest of them that you refer to.
    I hear crickets……..

122. rjgreen3 says: Apr 17, 2010 6:36 PM

it doesn’t matter what anyone’s nickname is or what they are wearing around their neck, you can’t or shouldn’t take advantage of or rape an intoxicated individual

123. comment_submission_error says: Apr 17, 2010 7:02 PM

Finally, something useful comes out of this non-stop non-football story. I’m starting a band and calling it Sausage Party.

124. CT Stiller says: Apr 17, 2010 7:30 PM

“Still no answer on why Jeter and Brady, the most recognized pro athletes in America or Allen Iverson (who spent many a night at the City Avenue Hoolihan’s drunk) NEVER had episodes like this.
    NEVER.”
    Is that really the logic you’re using here? That these three guys have never had this *type* of episode and Ben has been accused twice, therefore he must be guilty? Are you really that dumb? Do you realze that Allen Iverson has been arrested 14 times?
    Kobe Bryant, Chris Henry, the Duke LaCrosse Team, The Vikings’ “boat” incident, shall I go on?

125. ECS - Brougham Boys 74 says: Apr 17, 2010 7:32 PM

Steeler fans are the lowest scum on earth for defending this known rapist.
    The Steeler organization is scum for continuing to employ him, and act as though this all going to just blow over.
    The Rooneys are scum for putting financial gain above all else, and for continuing to PROTECT A RAPIST.
    I just wrote another letter. This time, I wrote one to my Congressman and my Representative, asking if they find it appropriate that our nation’s ambassador to Ireland is currently employing a known RAPIST. How messed up is that? A man who represents the Government and People of the United States of America to the entire nation of Ireland is EMPLOYING AND HARBORING A KNOWN SERIAL RAPIST. I’m sending a copy of my letter to my local newspapers as well as the national headquarters and my local chapter of the National Democratic Party. As a lifelong Democrat, I DEMAND THAT OBAMA STRIP ROONEY OF HIS TITLE AS AMBASSADOR TO IRELAND, unless he immediately cuts all ties with this known rapist. I’m encouraging others to do the same. The political pressure MUST continue until justice has been served.

126. sand0 says: Apr 17, 2010 7:41 PM

Ben is obviously a creep. But this is just like that Kobe deal where the woman consented to the act and then later threw a big stink about it.
    Aside from the creepy factor, his actions were just stupid. There are bad people in this world and roughly half of them are women. Women like this will screw you and then claim rape like it ain’t no thang. Hell, she might not even know what happened.

127. Prime Time says: Apr 17, 2010 9:03 PM

And O.J. didn’t do it either! The glove must not have fit Ben either , but this time the glove was too big

128. lizardhead says: Apr 17, 2010 9:58 PM

ECS brougham boyz 74- Go back to your crackpipe. You sure didn’t get this fired up when Brandon Marshall was ARRESTED for assault on a police officer, domestic violence,dui,disorderly conduct, driving with no license or insurance.. 1 game suspension. Ben has “never” been arrested or failed a drug test. How about Chris Henry-6 arrests,Pacman Jones-9 arrests,Marshawn Lynch,…etc. Didn’t hear a word from you about them. Ben is an arrogant dumbass. But he’s never been arrested. He’s the latest white whipping boy. Call the DNC, I’m sure they will jump right on your bandwagon.

129. djcubez says: Apr 17, 2010 10:15 PM

What’s puzzling to me is how quickly people are to pass judgment and spew slander at one another. This is a complex situation where none of us have any involvement nor do we have any “inside information.”
    Both parties have to take responsibility for their actions here. Roethlisberger has made poor decisions in that past and because he’s a public figure for a large sports franchise every one of his actions is directly associated with that brand and city. He is representing something bigger than himself and he has so far failed to grasp that notion.
    On the other hand you have a young woman who is in a stage of her life where she’s starting to develop a sense of independence and discover her identity. She’s just starting to really make her own decisions and needs as much support as possible.
    She goes to a bar with her friends, spots a few football players and becomes most likely becomes starstruck. Enter alcohol and you have the perfect ingredients for disaster.
    My point is that nobody is right here. Each person made poor decisions and needs to reflect on this point in their lives so that they can start making positive, healthy choices.
    BUT (yes there’s a but) Ben simply needs to know better. He’s older, richer and famous. He has to not put himself in these positions because he is susceptible to instant criticism as a prominent figure.

130. dragonrider2300 says: Apr 18, 2010 11:04 AM

We do have to keep in mind that Ben has not been convicted of rape or sexual assault in any of these alleged cases. However, it is suspicious that the alleged Georgia victim hired a lawyer, and then tells the DA that she does not want to help the case anymore. The DA apparently spent a couple more weeks seeing if they had enough evidence without her testimony. Apparently, the DA did not have enough evidence to throw in a fishing pond, without the girl to testify. So Ben definitely wrote a big check to settle it, which means SOMETHING happened, which may or may not have been consensual (which we will never know unless he confesses to it). To call Ben a rapist is unfair and slanderous, without a conviction in court.
    His choices of how he spends his free time are questionable, and his conduct around women is despicable. I predict he will be suspended 3 games, and given a ‘last chance agreement’ regarding personal conduct. If he gets anything more than a traffic ticket, he will be sent packing for a 5th round draft pick or put on waivers.
    As a Steelers fan, I would be perfectly OK with Dennis Dixon starting as QB. I think the majority of Steelers fans would agree. I don’t like teams that pander to punks, and I hope the league and Steelers follow through on this.

131. UckTheFeagles says: Apr 18, 2010 12:04 PM

Spoonthis says:
    April 17, 2010 5:40 PM
    Mooch
    I hear crickets……..
    ===================================
    Are you actually reading the articles on this site or just convienently ignoring certain parts???

132. QBall says: Apr 18, 2010 1:27 PM

@ECS – Brougham Boys 74:
    Have you ever noticed that newspapers, magazines and the electronic media ALWAYS refer to an accused person as the “alleged (fill in the blank)”? Only AFTER they’ve been convicted in a court of law does the “alleged” part get changed to “convicted”. Do you know why that is? It’s because of a thing called LIBEL, which is the defamation of a person’s character in writing or in images.
    Your letters to Congressmen and Senators stating that the Rooneys are “harboring and employing a known serial rapist” are textbook examples of libel. Roethlisberger hasn’t even been ARRESTED for rape, let alone tried and convicted of it, yet you are running around calling him a “known serial rapist”. The truth of the matter is that there is far more evidence that YOU are a “known serial libeler” than there is that BB is a “known serial rapist”.
    Don’t be surprised if a process server shows up at your door in the near future…

133. Adam says: Apr 18, 2010 2:17 PM

So is Colon going to get punished by the league and team too?

134. bobzilla says: Apr 18, 2010 4:03 PM

There’s little to no doubt that “BTF” wanted to “do” the star NFL quarterback. That would be a joyous experience she someday could share with her grandchildren.
    However, she probably didn’t want to “do” him in the dingy restroom of a sleezey bar while too drunk to even remember what happened.
    She evidently drew the line at being drunk and dragged into the restroom by her hair ala caveman-style.
    The second worst thing that could’ve happened to Roethlisberger and all his apologists is not having this case heard by a jury, for the opportunity of having his name cleared by a “not guilty” verdict.
    Millionaire Roethlisberger, if innocent, should’ve demanded that he be charged. Now there will always be doubt, and deservedly so.

135. Steeler-lady says: Apr 18, 2010 5:32 PM

# billsfan1 says: April 17, 2010 8:51 AM
    THE CLUB IS CLEARLY AT FAULT .. ITS UP TO THE ESTABLISHMENT TO MAKE SURE NO ONE UNDER 21 IS BEING SERVED IN THEIR CLUB. ITS NOT UP TO THE CUSTOMERS TO CARD PEOPLE YOU DUMBASS…HE DIDNT FURNISH HER ANYTHING THE BARTENDER DID.. HE JUST PAID THE BILL.SHE BOUGHT SOME OF HER OWN DRINKS AT ONE OF THE BARS SHE FOLLOWED HIM TOO.
    BY THE WAY… IM GOING TO MAKE SURE THE RIGHT PEOPLE SEE YOUR LITTLE DEATH THREAT TO BEN TOO :-) ENJOY YOUR DAY!

136. Nips Johnson says: Apr 19, 2010 11:17 AM

I don’t really have anything to say about this “story” because I don’t really give a crap about the involved parties. However, I just wanted to say that I know a girl that goes by the name SBJ which stands for “sweet blow job”. Wonder if SBJ and DTF were in the same sorority?

137. FreeAgentPro says: Apr 19, 2010 1:02 PM

It doesn’t matter if Miss DFT was into heavy public flirting but not private sex. Guys have warned for years about ‘ No means NO!” situations. Celebrities have been coached over and over about avoiding ‘greenmail’ situations. Big Ben was still fighting a similar situation in NV when this occurred in GA. His bodyguards must have been drunk themselves to have allowed this to occur.

138. djcubez says: Apr 19, 2010 3:12 PM

@Steeler-lady:
    The minimum age to drink is 21 so the bar’s job is to make sure that everyone in there is 21+.
    The minimum age to give consent is generally 18 so it’s your job to make sure everyone that you have relations with is 18+.
    Assuming the bar did their job so you don’t have to do yours doesn’t make any sense. Sorry.

139. Capt. James T. Kirk says: Apr 19, 2010 3:31 PM

ECS – Brougham Boys 74 says:
    April 17, 2010 7:32 PM
    Steeler fans are the lowest scum on earth for defending this known rapist.
    ……………………………………………………….
    Hey Craphead, he is not a rapist, despite your fondest desires. Has he been charged, tried, and found guilty in court? Then your accusation is just a fart from an a-hole. Keep your farts to yourself. What if I sent a letter to your boss demanding he fire you cause you are a pedo? I don’t need proof, just have say it to make it so. What if I sent a letter to your landlord demanding he evict you cause you like to have animal sex? Unfair, isn’t it? Given enough rope most people hang themselves, so just be patient. Time will tell if you are right.

140. STEELERS Girl says: Apr 19, 2010 6:20 PM

Another game of TELEPHONE!!!!!!
    Where does it say she was wearing a NAME TAG?
    Hello my name is:
    IDJIOT
    ———————-
    Uh, it says it in the Police Report. Multiple friends of the accuser talked about it to police and mentioned what the name tags said/meant. Perhaps you should read the facts before you question.

141. STEELERS Girl says: Apr 19, 2010 6:24 PM

———-
    Untrue. According to police reports — again, read the GBI stuff — complete with receipts — Willie Colon picked up the tab at one bar, and another member of the party picked up the tab at another. The accusers friends have stated to police that they bought themselves drinks beginning at the first bar they encountered Ben/Willie at.
    The only thing that says Ben bought drinks was at the VIP room of the last club (where the alleged incident took place). In that case, the manager, the waitress, the patrons etc. all agree that shots were lined up on the bar and that patrons took them at their leisure. Anyone in the room could go up and get one; at no point does it ever say he bought drinks for the girl in question; and no one has even said whether she partook of those drinks.

142. STEELERS Girl says: Apr 19, 2010 6:29 PM

——-
    She didn’t drop out of school; she went home for spring break and came back the next week. Proven fact. Also proven, the fact that she engaged in sorority activities the weekend after the alleged assault.
    Why do people not even attempt to get the facts before commenting?
    Do yourselves a favor and read the police report; all 500-some pages of it, not the little bits here and there that have come out online. Lots of details and facts are being lost in the mix because people are too lazy to put in some effort. Or because they only want to read what already reinforces their opinion.

143. jibfest says: Apr 19, 2010 7:03 PM

She could have had a nametag that said, “Gold Digging Wench” and Ben would have still tried to get on her in the bathroom stall.

144. timegambit says: Apr 19, 2010 8:17 PM

A colon at a sausage fest?
    And people were trying to go through him to get to Ben.
    I’ve read too much.