Dez Bryant blows off steam, one last time

With round one looming and concerns regarding his character still hovering, receiver Dez Bryant has sounded off for a final time as to the perception that any team that drafts him will be taking a major risk.

“It’s crazy how I’m getting ripped up, and I just don’t get it,” Bryant tells Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports.  “Before this started, I didn’t know I was such
a ‘bad guy.’  I promise you, I didn’t.  When I hear these things — I’m
not a hard worker, I’m not tough, I’m a diva — I look at it like
they’re talking about somebody else, because that’s not me. . . .  This is supposed to be a great moment for me.  Trust me, it’s not.  But I try to stay positive for my mom and my
younger brother and sister.  I don’t want to ruin it for them.”

Bryant won’t be at the draft; he wasn’t among the 19 players invited (two declined), and he thinks his absence is related to the concerns.  “I’m not in New York because of what’s been said about me, pure and
simple,” Bryant said.  “That’s got to be it — and that’s ridiculous,
man.  But it’s good; I’m fine.  I’m not taking anything away from anyone
in the draft, but I don’t think anybody wants it more than me.  When I
get drafted, I’ll hug some people and celebrate for a minute — but then
I’m going to go to work.”

Bryant also said that at least one team asked him a question that crosses the line worse than any question we’ve ever heard.  “They asked me if my mom’s a prostitute,” Bryant said.  “No, my mom is not a prostitute.  I got mad — really mad — but I didn’t show it.  I got a
lot of questions like that:  Does she still do drugs?  I sat and answered
all of them.”

It’s good that he didn’t show his anger (and we respect him for that).  Surely, the teams wanted to see how easily he’d get stirred up.  And it appears that he handled himself well.

Still, the concerns remain.  Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports has reported on a habit of tardiness.  Though Bryant claimed he was ever only late to a single meeting, Silver’s report confirms that the reports are true.

“He’s got to have a better regard for time,” Bryant mentor Deion Sanders told Silver.  “He needs a Flavor Flav clock around his neck.  That’s what he needs.”  (Given his experience with the NCAA, Bryant also could have benefited from a Pinocchio nose.)

Though, as we’ve said in the past, Bryant could be an inspiration to kids with tough upbringings, teams remain concerned that he won’t be reliable — especially once he gets paid.  And if he ends up being a bust, whoever picked him will be paying the price, possibly with his job.

This reality makes teams like the Bengals and Cowboys more likely to select Bryant; in Cincinnati and Dallas, the guy who makes the picks would be accountable only to himself.

Permalink 77 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
77 Responses to “Dez Bryant blows off steam, one last time”
  1. Ravens634 says: Apr 22, 2010 3:52 PM

his dad can watch him from the senior citizen home

2. hollywood13 says: Apr 22, 2010 3:54 PM

Jerry Jones here is your guy swoop him up or kick yourself in the ass later this kid is going to be the next jerry rice you guys are a fool if he slips past the top 15

3. TeeDraper says: Apr 22, 2010 3:54 PM

It’s good that he didn’t show his anger (and we respect him for that). Surely, the teams wanted to see how easily he’d get stirred up. And it appears that he handled himself well.
    ——————————————
    who gives a F***…….Dez should have cursed them out & told them to kiss his a$$.

4. CapsLockKey says: Apr 22, 2010 3:55 PM

I think the simple fact that this stuff apparently gets to him raises a red flag. The right thing to say about it is “I don’t pay attention to that stuff. I know who I am and the teams I’ve talked to know who I am.”

5. BucThisSh** says: Apr 22, 2010 3:57 PM

“They asked me if my mom’s a prostitute”
    Ouch!

6. GeologyRocks! says: Apr 22, 2010 3:58 PM

Maybe we should believe him. Divas dont use the words “I”, “me” and “my” too frequently, right?
    Right?

7. Spoonthis says: Apr 22, 2010 3:58 PM

Great advice Deion. Could you imagine if Dez showed up at the draft wearing a Flavor Flav clock around his neck? Too funny. Maybe have Brigitte Nielson under his arm too.

8. Basehead says: Apr 22, 2010 3:59 PM

Sounds like whiny ass bitch Cedric Benson did on draft day, dude’s gonna cry in the post draft interview.

9. WarrenMoonGOAT says: Apr 22, 2010 3:59 PM

that question definately crossed the line

10. AvO156 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:02 PM

this guy needs to stop complaining and show everyone that he is indeed a hardworker and not a diva…

11. cchooley says: Apr 22, 2010 4:02 PM

dez i just wanna say you are the man. i hope you read this. that took ALOT not to say something. thats extremem amount of self control. you know everybody here would love to play in the nfl but your gonna get the chance. but everyone here probably would have snapped at those questions. i definately would have. you’ll still go in the first and have the chance to show everyone what you can. and anything thats happened in the past let it go. its the past. you do alot of learning and growing at the age you are. good job on everything you have done to get to where your at dealing with what you did. congrats…

12. Karl says: Apr 22, 2010 4:04 PM

__________________________________
    I can only imagine what you smell like. Certainly not roses.

13. namath69 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:04 PM

HEY teedraperdickbreath: black people are a trip =- now I fully understand how you blindly support this idiot communist called the president!

14. 69ers says: Apr 22, 2010 4:04 PM

@bomismorg
    “this is what happens when your a douche”
    exactly..

15. AvO156 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:05 PM

@ CapsLockKey I am sooooo with you on that!

16. heartstl says: Apr 22, 2010 4:06 PM

Blowing off steam just like he blew off dinner with the Rams. Tsk, Tsk….

17. 69ers says: Apr 22, 2010 4:06 PM

@TeeDoosher
    ——————————————
    “who gives a F***…….Dez should have cursed them out & told them to kiss his a$$.
    How do you know a white person asked the question?

18. Hauschild says: Apr 22, 2010 4:06 PM

Classic. “I’m not a bad guy – honest!”
    There’s only one method to prove himself – buckle down and be a man, or get lost.

19. namath69 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:07 PM

….what’s the over/under on how many children this fool will father out of wedlock?

20. Love_Boat_Scandal says: Apr 22, 2010 4:07 PM

If someone did ask him that question about his mom, that’s terrible. Probably a bush-league team drafting at the top of the draft. Or the 49ers.

21. winkel33 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:08 PM

I still am waiting to hear what this guy did to make him such a bad person? A kid didn’t tell the truth because he thought he was protecting himself? Wow, shocking.
    Every time I have heard him speak, I have come away thinking teams that pass on him due to character, or off the field issues, are going to be extremely disappointed.
    And I have to agree with a previous comment – if someone asked me if my mom was a prostitute, i would have at the very least walked out, and more likely, punched the guy in the face.

22. EpicPoison says: Apr 22, 2010 4:08 PM

TeeDraper says:
    April 22, 2010 3:54 PM
    ——————————————
    who gives a F***…….Dez should have cursed them out & told them to kiss his a$$.
    ——————————————–
    How did this classless morons comment get past the PFT message screening? Do you guys at PFT really monitor this? Dude, you need to go crawl back inside of whatever hole you came out of and not come back.
    All that aside, I agree the questions he faced were stupid. But he wasn’t the only one getting the tough questions. Toby Gerhart was asked if he thought a white boy was good enough to play running back. They intentionally ask questions to see if players can keep their cool. It is all part of character screening. If a player loses control over some questions they will definitely lose their composure on a field where people are talking trash on a constant basis.

23. mbbrazi says: Apr 22, 2010 4:08 PM

Dez is dumb and TeeDraper is an assclown!

24. QJ1984 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:08 PM

Dez just shut up. Your killing yourself every time you open your mouth. Just stop talking and be happy when you get drafted and sign your multi million dollar contract.
    On second thought, keep talking prehaps you’ll slide to a contender in the late 1st round. I bet Calvin Johnson wishes that had happened to him.

25. BeaverThomas says: Apr 22, 2010 4:08 PM

He just me fall to Cincinnati and I would be very sure that they put a 90% attendance/ on time regarding about a quarter of his signing bonus.
    I don’t think that Jerome Simpson (who went to Coastal Carolina just 3 miles form my house) is going to hang there in Training Camp and if they take a flyer on Bryant with #21 I wouldn’t be surprised. However, I see guys like Maurice Purify breaking in on the 53 man roster again…just because of his stellar special teams play. 4 Wide with Ocho, Bryant, Caldwell and Purify? But I would rather see two Bryants in the mix

26. The Pillager says: Apr 22, 2010 4:10 PM

TeeDraper – i can’t believe you actually typed that comment and hit submit….
    Who said the guys asking the questions were white??? Have you ever played football or any competitive sport??
    They were asking him this to see how he will react when a DB starts goading him at the line of scrimmage and believe me they will not be asking him if she is still a prostitute – they will be telling him that she is and they just got done with her.
    Oh yeah and last time I checked there are not too many white DB/Corners in the league……
    What a freakn jackass comment…..a team is about to pay a guy millions of dollars and you don;t expect them to do their home work…..

27. God's Own Silver and Blue says: Apr 22, 2010 4:10 PM

“This is supposed to be a great moment for me. Trust me, it’s not.”
    You’re about to become a multi-millionaire for playing a kid’s game (no, strike that – having the POTENTIAL to play a kid’s game), and you’re whining about a few people saying you might not be the Second Coming of Football after all? Cry me a frickin’ river, Dez – sure wish my life was as horrible as yours is right now.

28. Sumeria says: Apr 22, 2010 4:10 PM

He showed more class than Jared “Peacock” Allen.
    Who’d a thunk that?

29. Unbreakable02215 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:10 PM

Its tough to think that a kid has to endure that type of questioning, almost like he’s a criminal or something. BUT I DO see the other side of it as well. These teams, one of them is about to spend MILLIONS of dollars on the kid. So they poke and they prod and they get personal. WOW. Hang in there Dez. It gets easier. Unless you gotta face Belichick every day :)

30. CdnMike says: Apr 22, 2010 4:11 PM

If someone asked if my mom was a prostitute I would punch them in the face.
    This guy can not be that bad if he has that kind of restraint.

31. JSpicoli says: Apr 22, 2010 4:12 PM

I don’t blame him. Good luck Dez.
    You don’t talk about somone’s mother and not expect him to get po’ed

32. Occam says: Apr 22, 2010 4:13 PM

“White people are a trip. I now fully understand why you people smell like dogs when wet.”
    Did you ever wonder why we don’t smell like dogs when we’re dry? Crazy, ain’t it?

33. EasyDrinkingBuschLight says: Apr 22, 2010 4:14 PM

It isn’t just white people talking about Bryant. Nice try on the race card.

34. The Polish Rifle says: Apr 22, 2010 4:16 PM

” I now fully understand why you people smell like dogs when wet. ”
    What person sniffs wet people of differing races? You are disturbing.
    Check yourself into the nearest loony bin, Beetle Juice.

35. robert ethan says: Apr 22, 2010 4:18 PM

Dezi’s on “Santonio Time”. 4:20, 24/7. Wake and don’t bake, man.

36. PhD says: Apr 22, 2010 4:19 PM

@hollywood13
    The next Jerry Rice?! WTF!? LOL Yea, because he emulates Jerry’s work ethic, demeanor and punctuality. NOT.

37. Fonetik says: Apr 22, 2010 4:21 PM

@TeeDraper
    Getting racist on us, eh? Stay classy, pal.

38. rusH1023 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:24 PM

TeeDraper says:
    _________________________________________
    I’d love to know what color your skin is. I’m sure you’re a model of your kind.

39. tryagain says: Apr 22, 2010 4:24 PM

I think anyone asking him questions about his mother, prostitution and drugs needs to lose their job.

40. Danwhitmer says: Apr 22, 2010 4:24 PM

@ TeeDraper : Racist much ? I do not recall him saying ” a bunch of white guys interviewed me and asked me these questions” Actually i am pretty sure he said ” atleast one ” GM asked him these questions. That could mean 2 or 3 or mean all 32. All of these guys get asked difficult questions to see what there mental toughness is. What do you think he is going to hear on the field from the opposition ? Hey we are proud of you, your such an awesome kid for dealing with what you had to go through, congradulations young man your tough….. No he is going to hear your moms a drug addict, shes a hooker shes fat shes dumb and anything else they can say to get in his head…. Oh and by the way i do not know many CB’s in the leauge that are white and those are going to be the ones trash talking when they line up across from him.
    PS: the only thing that stinks is people with your attitude, whether you are black, white, or any other race you just stink when you spread that non-sence!

41. The Hoff says: Apr 22, 2010 4:25 PM

Wow if someone really asked him if his mom was a prostitute, thats incredible. If a potential employer asked me that I’d slap the crap out of him.

42. dj43 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:26 PM

And you are surely a credit to your race……

43. Trips Right, 68 Slant, D Slant says: Apr 22, 2010 4:27 PM

“his dad can watch him from the senior citizen home”
    “I think the simple fact that this stuff apparently gets to him raises a red flag.”
    Randy Moss these clown-ass marks Dez.
    ‘Nation!!

44. edgy1957 says: Apr 22, 2010 4:29 PM

If lying to the NCAA is something that is going to get you screwed then New Orleans and a lot of others should have passed on Reggie Bush and a few others from USC.

45. HomelandDefense says: Apr 22, 2010 4:38 PM

From everything I have read the kid isnt a bad guy. He has serious structure issues regarding getting to class and practice on time, but I have never read anything about problems with the law or failed drug tests.
    Im not surprised the kid cant get himself on a schedule, his mother was 12 when he was born and was a drug dealer, the kid never had structure.
    In the right franchise I think he would be awesome. And Im starting to think all the teams who pass on him will be sorry at some point (like with Randy Moss). I would L O V E my Patriots to draft him, but Im not sure he would fall to 21.

46. NoKoolaidCowboy says: Apr 22, 2010 4:38 PM

Guys, I come on here to read what your take is because it’s amazing how much football knowledge you guys have.
    When a douche bag makes a remark to stir the race or card or is just a hateful, bigot – we should ALL take the high road and ignore him. No need to drag the President into this and CERTAINLY do not let this asshole’s point of view represent everyone of his color.
    Given the choice, be we Black, Asian or Latin – I am certain that many would disconnect themselves from his thoughtless remarks.
    NEXT!

47. HomelandDefense says: Apr 22, 2010 4:39 PM

I meant to say he wont fall to 22!

48. Babie Hoodie says: Apr 22, 2010 4:39 PM

TeeDraper says:
    “White people are a trip. I now fully understand why you people smell like dogs when wet. ”
    This is hands down the most ridiculous comment I have ever read. Florio I can’t believe you even approved this post because if we flipped it around and replaced the word “white” in that sentence with “black” it wouldn’t have made it on this board. Blacks act as if racism is subjective and only applies when it is against them.

49. Who is Mike Jones says: Apr 22, 2010 4:42 PM

@TeeDraper
    It’s easy to sit behind that keyboard and sound off your ignorant value system. Did that ignorant remark make you feel empowered for a moment? That value system will always place you at the bottom of the barrel of human society, just below slimy scum.

50. nouseforaname says: Apr 22, 2010 4:49 PM

“They asked me if my mom’s a prostitute”
    I don’t really like this guy, but if that really happened, that is WAY out of line. He should have just got up and left.

51. robert ethan says: Apr 22, 2010 4:51 PM

They were just trying to see if they could get a reaction from him.
    “Hey ghetto boy, your MOMMA!”.

52. GtuddaC says: Apr 22, 2010 4:54 PM

For the Record….white boys CANT play running back…

53. GtuddaC says: Apr 22, 2010 4:56 PM

but ya’ll DO smell like dogs when your wet…..

54. Seeryer says: Apr 22, 2010 4:56 PM

TeeDraper,
    What are you talking about? I am sure if Dez would have cursed out a scout for an NFL team that surely would have improved his draft stock. When you are talking about handing someone $20 million guaranteed before making a catch in the NFL, you have to push their buttons to see how they react. This isn’t the hood, it is a professional business. It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with professionalism. If you are going to be a WR in this league why not just pattern yourself after Jerry Rice both on the field and off? Or would that not be keeping it real?

55. WarrenMoonGOAT says: Apr 22, 2010 4:56 PM

Babie Hoodie says:
    stfu loser, ur just adding fuel to the fire, for all we kno that poster could’ve been middle eastern

56. last starfighter says: Apr 22, 2010 5:00 PM

Here’s an observation, a very young kid with a lot of growing up to acts spoiled and people line up to jump on him. Another guy who’s been in the league like 6 years gets caught in several sexual assault allegations as well as many other foolish actions (motorcycle etc). This second guy still is defended by many with excuses like “he’s young and dumb but just needs to grow up”. Why are actual criminal acts by a guy close to 30 excusable while dumb comments by a 20 year old a huge deal? Is it race? Who knows. . .

57. .Vox Veritas. says: Apr 22, 2010 5:02 PM

Oh noes, must be de white devil keepin the brotha down!
    Lose the crutch, tardboy. There’s nothing wrong with you that couldn’t have been solved with better parenting.

58. DarkHorse81 says: Apr 22, 2010 5:04 PM

The Pillager I completely agree with you and I’m a black man first of all, the posters bashing Dez Bryant are hypocrites like we all haven’t tell a little white lie under pressure, not that’s right but we all have secondly Dez Bryant didn’t ask for a teenage mom that use to do drugs he was born in those circumstances he had to grow up quickly and with no real father figure, that type of environment will screw up any body to some degree he could of turned out much worst, what this kid needs is a solid mentor once he gets drafted, and lastly he needs to get rid of those rabbit ears he has because people will always talk smack can’t make everything get to you Dez by the way I’m pulling for you Dez more than any other player you need the support.

59. JoeSchmoe says: Apr 22, 2010 5:04 PM

I’m no Dez Bryant apologist but asking if your mom is a prostitute is crossing any and all lines. I would ask him if he enjoys being a GM so he can have carte blanche to walk into a locker room and look at swinging dicks…. then beat his ass.

60. eaglelover1 says: Apr 22, 2010 5:11 PM

Racism is alive and kicking people regardless if you don’t want to believe it or not. Trust me if a player black/white talks bad about this kids mother during a game or a scrimmage he will go off. Black people don’t play the momma game unless they are friends or WANT TO FIGHT.
    That was a cuaseless statement regarding white people and smell there was no need for it just as there was no need for that scout/coach/g.m. to ask Bryant if his mother was a whore/prostitue as it had nothing to do with football or the man himself.
    Ask yourself what you would do if a CEO/Manager of the company you were applying for employment with asked you if your daughter/wife/sister/mother would suck him off after work everyday. What would you do?

61. aDickRunsThisSite says: Apr 22, 2010 5:15 PM

white or black
    the more somebody talks out loud and on the record, the more the truth comes out.
    id say ole dez is doing a pretty good job of proving another age old saying
    its better to shut up and let them think you are an idiot than to open your piehole and prove them right within 45 seconds.

62. SFTitan says: Apr 22, 2010 5:17 PM

Hilarious. They alllow Teedraper to post a racist comment, but when I say something back mine gets editted. Thank you PFT.

63. OLDCRACKER says: Apr 22, 2010 5:22 PM

TeeDraper, you’d better be happy you never had to match up against me. I was a smallish DB and I would have used the “N…” if it got to you and gave me the advantage!!
    Even in Boot Camp, our DI’s (black, white and PR’s) used whatever they could to “get” to us, so that when we were in the shit or hiding in the bush and Charlie was moving past us…ICE RAN THROUGH OUR VEINS! I’m here today due to that training.
    Maybe some day you’ll throw that crutch away and man up!

64. .Vox Veritas. says: Apr 22, 2010 5:36 PM

“but ya’ll DO smell like dogs when your wet…..”
    Education on the ground, education on the ground, lookin’ like a fool with your education on the ground.

65. SonsCompass says: Apr 22, 2010 5:58 PM

@ToledoLions
    Thats what I wanted to say, but you’re gonna hear it now from race apologists. This guy is allowed use the term “YOU PEOPLE” and say we smell like wet dogs. I guess its ok because centuries ago, my great-great-great grandfather might have enslaved his. Tell me TeeDraper, what have you suffered from, other than 1,200 a month free cash to buy your clothes and 800 in food stamps?

66. God's Own Silver and Blue says: Apr 22, 2010 6:13 PM

Seriously, whoever moderates the comments here, thecrazytomato’s post needs to go. And thecrazytomato needs to be banned from ever posting here again. IP ban, whatever it takes.

67. shineysawblade says: Apr 22, 2010 6:21 PM

teedraper, leave the yo crap at your homeless shelter. complete lackof football knowledge is only matched by your lack of pussy.

68. TeeDraper says: Apr 22, 2010 6:23 PM

SonsCompass,
    and look at a POS like you. Equating public assistance with black folks…..hahahahalololhahah@you TIMID BIGOTS.
    Do you want to take a poll or look at some facts on who receives more public assistance??? I Do you…….dumb ass, I work for a state agency and there are more of your kind(white) on public assistance than any other group in this country and please challenge me bc it’s all public record that you can go look up for yourself but that’s how your kind is……..freaken sheep walking around here like your sh*t don’t stink.
    What have u suffered from?? Maybe it was child molestation by your family, maybe your priest, probably BOTH, I bet someone in your family has the potential to be a serial killer don’t they…..that’s if some1 in your family isn’t already.

69. KingJoe! says: Apr 22, 2010 6:31 PM

Bring him to Philly please!

70. DeathStar says: Apr 22, 2010 6:49 PM

People come on. We are better then this.
    Lets get back to football, what we all love and enjoy.

71. tryagain says: Apr 22, 2010 7:04 PM

good grief boys of all races- chill the heck out.
    the basis of this is a story about a dude defending himself because some were skeptical of his work ethic, attitude, whatever- hasn’t clausen pretty much had to do the same thing?
    if he was really asked those questions about his mother, that’s what people should be irate about- not what freaking color he is. he could be purple with teal polka dots and that would still be completely disrespectful and out of line.
    i’m white so please don’t try to tell me young white girls don’t get preggers by way older white dudes ever or that white girls are immune to drug issues, etc. i wasn’t a fan before but now i gotta say good luck dez, may you rise above it all.

72. DeeDubb says: Apr 22, 2010 7:04 PM

He’s definitely getting a raw deal. In the end, Dez Bryant is gonna be a star in the league. There’ll be plenty of teams kicking themselves for passing on him.

73. ECUMD says: Apr 23, 2010 2:05 AM

28/M/Af,american
    MD candidate @ E.C.U.
    I began reading this blog because im a dallas cowboys fan and i wanted to see what other fans thought of the Major draft pick tonight. To the brother who posted the unnessary racial comment about white people smelling like dogs. Despite what happened in the past (slavery, Jim crow laws, and ungoing racism we face) i think you crossed the line. Im sure your a great man but you have only perpetuated what ACTUAl racist white people believe already. Much in the same way our young brothers do with their use of improper language, the baggy pants, and performing poorly academically. There is a better way to fight racism. Use your brain. Take care of your family, follow your dreams, raise your children with confidence and the belief that they can do anything they work to achieve. Your a better black man than your comment makes you out to be. Regardless of race We are all bad ass men who pretty much want the same things fellas. Lets lift each other up and stop with the racial attacks. We are all better than this. Lets get back to talking about football and why the Dallas Cowboys are about to have a great season. So long as philly doesnt trade DeSean Jackson to the freakin redskins, those idiots (Mcnabb trade) why in the division?

74. eaglelover1 says: Apr 23, 2010 1:02 PM

@ECUMD
    I agree with that the racial comment was not needed but, I have to take offense to your implying that the way a person wears their clothes gives another the right to stereotype as you have in your post. Performing poorly academically and the way you wear your pants do not go hand in hand. I am pretty sure that you have done things as a teenager that would be frowned upon by your “peers” today but, was perfectly harmless.
    I implore you as one EDUCATED black man to another to take a real look at why “inner city” youth perform academically worse than their “suburban” counter parts instead of blaming it on a lifestyle. Sagging pants are a trend, a fashion statement just as spiked hair and multiple peircings are to other people. The only difference is that the KIDS wearing the sagging pants are perceived a different way because of the color of their skin.
    Stop strengthening these stereo types to people, as I HOPE sincerely you do not think that there is a correlation between an image and intelligence.

75. JunkYardDogg1156 says: Apr 25, 2010 8:55 AM

# TeeDraper says: April 22, 2010 3:54 PM
    ——————————————
    who gives a F***…….Dez should have cursed them out & told them to kiss his a$$.
    —————
    This was the first idiotic comment by you, but obviously that wasnn’t enough.
    # TeeDraper says: April 22, 2010 6:23 PM
    SonsCompass,
    ——————————————–
    What have YOU suffered from? The white man keeping you down?? Any problem or issues “your people” have had is the fault of the white man??
    Your posts are ridiculous & ignorant. When a white person stereotypes they are racist, when a black stereotypes he is speaking truth…
    Keep spewing racist crap man. Keep blaming others for the plight of “your people”. Must be nice to have a built in reason when things don’t go your way. Nothing could be your own fault, always a white keeping a black down. As for serial killers, read a little about someone that could kill & torture animals like your homey MV which in some way you probably also blame on whites…
    Doing yourself & “your people” a monumental disservice to never take responsibility for your own actions. Bill Cosby has it right, read a little on the things he’s said & written. You could take a lesson from Mr. Cosby.

76. 60eagles says: Apr 27, 2010 5:32 PM

TeeDraper, hell you smell like a dog when your not wet. When wet you smell like two dogs.

77. 60eagles says: Apr 27, 2010 6:09 PM

TeeDraper says: there are more of your kind(white) on public assistance than any other group in this country.
    No crap Dick Tracy. Blacks are only 12% of the population and 90% talking heads on the NFL Network.