DeAngelo Hall: "We'll dominate our division"

D. Hall.jpgI have to be honest.  I’m still a little fried from draft weekend and trying to recover.

So let’s present these words from Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall to Dan Steinberg of DC Sports Bog without a lot of comment.  Hall believes the Redskins will win 11-12 games next year.  Why you ask?

“It’s based on the talent we feel like we’ve got. “It’s
based on the improvements I feel like we’ve made. It’s based on the
scheme,” Hall said.  “The scheme alone is gonna give us four or five more wins. The
games we lost by two, three points, we’ll win those games, easy.”

Hall was just getting warmed up.

“We’ll dominate our division, off of bringing
Donovan McNabb in here, a guy who’s dominated the division in the past,” Hall said.
“So that’s just an educated guess. That’s an educated guess, and I stand
behind. I’ll stand behind that. I’ll fight and claw to try to make that
happen.”

Permalink 205 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories, Washington Redskins
205 Responses to “DeAngelo Hall: "We'll dominate our division"”
  1. DevinMr711 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:36 PM

You can’t even dominate the guy you are covering lol.

2. Slow Joe says: Apr 26, 2010 8:37 PM

Yes, all the players and schemes will help the Redskins overcome the 4 times a game Hall will get torched.

3. Lumas101 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:37 PM

Sign Florio up for Redskins in the Super Bowl.

4. this class sucks says: Apr 26, 2010 8:40 PM

I seem to remember Cowboys fans defending similar quotes by Cowboys as “confidence” which they “loved.” lets see what they say about this.

5. cowboys1 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:40 PM

yeah just try not to get beat up by mike smith again first

6. BroadStreetBully9286 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:40 PM

1 player does not an offensive line make, DeAngelo.

7. joetoronto says: Apr 26, 2010 8:41 PM

“So that’s just an educated guess.”
    That’s friggin funny when you consider the source.

8. 9to19 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:41 PM

I have just one word for you, DeAngelo: “Delusional”

9. jb4daskinz says: Apr 26, 2010 8:41 PM

Here come the haters! the floor is now open.
    HTTR

10. Nevin Keszkowski says: Apr 26, 2010 8:42 PM

DeAngelo all is over-rated and just needs to keep his mouth shut

11. gmensection124 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:42 PM

ahehehehe aheheheehe

12. FloriosPhillyFan says: Apr 26, 2010 8:42 PM

didn’t we hear this last year……………

13. VoxVagina says: Apr 26, 2010 8:43 PM

As an Eagles fan, I can honestly say that I think the Redskins have a legitimate chance at winning the division.

14. Viper2000 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:43 PM

Love the optimism!! Now make sure everyone in the locker room is on the same page as you =)

15. American says: Apr 26, 2010 8:43 PM

“It’s all scheme,” said Hall. “If I don’t give up 60+ penalty yards on a drive, we win. No problem. As long as I don’t try to fight a head coach, we will win. You remember when I played for Oakland, and they paid me $8 million for 8 games? Well, I wasn’t trying. If I just try, we will win 30 games next year. Easily.”
    Hall is an idiot that cannot allow himself to fulfill his potential. An absolute joke. If he just shut his mouth, and put his energy in the game, he would actually contribute.

16. gibbsforprez says: Apr 26, 2010 8:43 PM

17. Smitty Gill says: Apr 26, 2010 8:44 PM

He will eat them words……………………….

18. Raider_Nation69 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:45 PM

just like he “dominated” EDDIE ROYAL huh??? lol this guy is a chump and couldn’t cut if against a damn rookie for cryin’ out loud!

19. NJBoysFan says: Apr 26, 2010 8:45 PM

I hope the Redskins are improved, nothing excites me more than hard fought division games. Bring It on Skins, Eagles, Midgets. WOOOOO

20. Mean D says: Apr 26, 2010 8:45 PM

He’s an idiot.

21. Ravenmaniac says: Apr 26, 2010 8:45 PM

Who is DeAngelo Hall?

22. jjared1101 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:46 PM

Lmao

23. cameron says: Apr 26, 2010 8:46 PM

the last time i saw the word “dominate” and DeAngelo Hall was when i read “Eddie Royal Dominates DeAngelo Hall in season opener”

24. SkinsBaby says: Apr 26, 2010 8:47 PM

I can’t fault that man for stating his opinion. I agree with him actually!

25. not2money says: Apr 26, 2010 8:48 PM

This guy just can’t stop talking. Can’t wait to see the domination next year De. What a tool.

26. PUR-D33 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:49 PM

Can’t begin to tell you my thoughts after I read the headline, but I gotta give it to the man for being confident.
    Sounds good to Skins fans that the players are buying into the new regime and are hyped to get the season going.

27. imajin says: Apr 26, 2010 8:49 PM

Countdown till the Cowboys light them up for 40 points a game, and Kolb burns Deangelo on a few big plays…

28. swervinmervin says: Apr 26, 2010 8:50 PM

Improvements they’ve made to their secondary? Did they cut DeAngelo Hall?

29. JaMarcus Russell #2 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:51 PM

Thats funny! He says alot of things. I remember how he said that he and nahmdi asomugha would be the best CB tandem in the nfl. At least asomugha tried to keep up his side of the bargain

30. dakotah says: Apr 26, 2010 8:51 PM

How did DeAngelo Hall miss out on going to Harvard? What an intellect. He is truly a Renaissance man.
    Every day I wake up I thank God I’m not a Redskins fan.

31. God's Own Silver and Blue says: Apr 26, 2010 8:52 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha …
    (takes a deep breath)
    BWAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

32. turgid says: Apr 26, 2010 8:53 PM

“I’ll fight and claw to try to make that happen.”
    Now if he would learn how to cover , tackle , shut is mouth and not hit people out of bounds on critical third down plays. The Redskins may stand a chance.

33. Playoffs?! says: Apr 26, 2010 8:55 PM

LOL! I haven’t laughed this hard in a while. This is coming from a guy that gets routinely torched on a weekly basis by opposing receivers. Nice try, DeAngelo…

34. efangule says: Apr 26, 2010 8:55 PM

Oy vey. Just shut up you over paid POS

35. lithiumfx26 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:56 PM

DeAngelo the bum. Just keep dominating the FA Super Bowl like every year since Dan took over.

36. trsean says: Apr 26, 2010 8:57 PM

Hall is a joke…

37. seaner44 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:57 PM

any chance i can file a lawsuit against D-LO Hall for making me laugh and have milk shoot out of my nose?

38. palmie21 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:57 PM

Lol I guess he didn’t watch the last 3 minutes of the eagles games with d mac behind center. Choke artist!

39. NoKoolaidCowboy says: Apr 26, 2010 8:58 PM

“It’s based on the talent we feel like we’ve got. “It’s based on the improvements I feel like we’ve made…”
    Dude, you can’t win based on your “feelings”.

40. DCSniksder says: Apr 26, 2010 8:58 PM

It’s encouraging, as a homer, for me to hear that. As someone with a grasp on reality, I would have to say, D Hall shut your mouth. You haven’t even had an official practice with the entire team yet. You win 12 games and I will be the happiest guy in town. Seeing that you won 4 last year I think you and “our team” has to put in just a little more work before u go and predict 12 wins.

41. JSpicoli says: Apr 26, 2010 8:59 PM

This is like the Four Horseman are to the apocalypse. It means there is no chance for the Redskins when MeAngelo pops off.

42. GoCaps8 says: Apr 26, 2010 8:59 PM

Wow.
    As a frustrated Redskins fan, I want deeds, not words. I’m sick and tired of NFL players celebrating routine tackles, gesturing first downs, and excessively celebrating when their teams SUCK and/or they are LOSING. WTF?
    Losers talk. Winners get it done on the field. Shut your hole Hall. You haven’t won ANYTHING yet. Until then it’s just verbal diarrhea.

43. I'm Not "Ed" Reed Doughty says: Apr 26, 2010 8:59 PM

I’m not sure they’ll dominate, but they have a very good chance to take up any team in that division on any given Sunday this season.
    Snyder is smart by backing up and it’s paid off by the smart decisions the new regime has installed.

44. dkpeagles says: Apr 26, 2010 9:00 PM

ahahahahahahahaha no way in hell. Defense wont be nearly as good because of the switch to a 3-4 plus everyone is underrating what Jason Campbell has done for them over the years. Look forward to another subpar season ‘Skins

45. MurderCapital#1 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:00 PM

now do it

46. MagicMan407 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:00 PM

Is the scheme going to keep important players healthy? If so then I believe it even though most games lost were by like 10 or less points. With some of the dumbest football I have ever seen in my life. I guess there is a chance to being better but not dominate the division. I gotta give it to Hall though since he’s been a Redskins he’s only allowed 1 TD.

47. Matt Cribbin says: Apr 26, 2010 9:00 PM

That’s right baby! We lost many games by a few points, with all our upgrades, we get those wins plus a few more. It’s on, HTTR!, haters be damned.

48. Mooch says: Apr 26, 2010 9:01 PM

Deangelo Hall? Does he play football?

49. Snuff Smith says: Apr 26, 2010 9:03 PM

Really? That’s awesome.

50. funi says: Apr 26, 2010 9:03 PM

Deadskins go 7-9 with Debustalo Hall playing defense!

51. O says: Apr 26, 2010 9:03 PM

Im one of the biggest redskins on the planet and even im saying Deangelo Hall is smoking somethin’…. i put the team at 6 – 10 and Donovan wont make it thru the whole year…. Like i said im a huge fan but i just thinking realistically…. I hope im wrong but i just dont see it.

52. EAGLES#1 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:03 PM

hahaha this is coming from a guy who was one of the best CB’s at one point (for one season) to a guy who dropped off so bad the deadskins signed him. ill give u this, he did have a semi-bounce-back half a season. but to say the skins r gonna dominate the division is kinda funny. i cant wait to see the skins fans faces once they realize.. oh (snap)… we dont have a O line to protect donovan n demarcus ware slams mcnabb to ground. i mean i love mcnabb me bein an eagles fan n all but hes an enemy now.(idc about the trent williams draft pick). oh n who will he throw to? Devin thomas, Malcolm kelly?haha. give me a break. chris cooley is his only option. redskins fans r gonna be disappointed i have a feeling. n im not jus sayin this cause im an eagles fan. I love mcnabb i think hes great. but to say the coaching scheme alone will add 4-5 wins off last season record….. deAngelo jus cause u got a good coach dosent mean u will win more. u have to do something called PLAY n PLAY WELL. which u havent done since u were comin into ur 2nd season with the falcons.. i cnt wait to c desean jackson n jeremy maclin burn ur ass this year. as always.. Let’s go EAGLES!!!

53. itstherausch says: Apr 26, 2010 9:04 PM

“…Donovan McNabb in here, a guy who’s dominated the division in the past”
    That’s right DeAngelo, in the past. Donovan wasn’t dominating anything last season. Don’t let team practices running around in shorts let you think that the switch to the 3-4 is gonna solve your problems either. You still gotta play the ‘Boys twice a year, as well as the Eagles and Giants.
    Maybe he thinks the Redskins switched divisions or something?

54. Ray Guy says: Apr 26, 2010 9:05 PM

Yeah, and in Oakland meAngelo said that he and Nnamdi Aso would be the best cornerback tandem in the NFL. Well at least he got one of the players right.
    Who cares what “Toast” says anyway.

55. Mr747 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:05 PM

Look like shanny got my boys drinkin the kool aid! Im lovin the confidence! Hope everyones on the same page and we can turn that optimism into reality! Lets go Skins!!!!

56. nfcbeast says: Apr 26, 2010 9:05 PM

After week 4 McNabb is gonna be on IR
    ….back to basics…losing

57. rangersleadtheway says: Apr 26, 2010 9:06 PM

this guy is still talking? I’m sure Dhall.. just like you were going to dominate T.O… and all the other WR’s in AFC west..

58. Manuich1 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:06 PM

Yeah, just like you dominated Manningham on that open field tackle you missed and let him go for a 30 yard TD. Silly rabbit trix are for kids.

59. WCRaider says: Apr 26, 2010 9:06 PM

Just a reminder to Deangeblow Hard, talent is a manifestation of how you play on the field not what you say off of it. Jackass of a db, small d, small b, take it however you want.

60. tinopuno says: Apr 26, 2010 9:06 PM

Actually, that’s an ‘uneducated’ guess.

61. litemater says: Apr 26, 2010 9:08 PM

He must be playing Madden.

62. dunkingonuts says: Apr 26, 2010 9:08 PM

If only DeAngelo could dominate even one receiver now that would be newsworthy…!

63. WildBirdOffense says: Apr 26, 2010 9:10 PM

LMAO! I have no words for this…..the perennial cellar dweller of the division is talking ish….HILARIOUS

64. JakeTheDog says: Apr 26, 2010 9:10 PM

if DHall played half as big as he talked he’d be a probowler every year

65. G MACK says: Apr 26, 2010 9:11 PM

dont be a KITNA, dont me a Kevin smith……i hope your flexible cuz you foot is gonna end up in you mouf

66. BernardPollardIsAnAss says: Apr 26, 2010 9:11 PM

This guy is a dope and should just shut his mouth. Save the oxygen for those who need it and actually use it to power their brain.

67. Tr3pidation says: Apr 26, 2010 9:11 PM

The Redskins Scheme..you went from what, the 4th best overall defense? Yeah.. Should’ve stayed the same defensive scheme. You built a defense for a 4-3, now switching to a 3-4, there will be some growing pains. Confused why they’re switching.
    New offensive scheme will help though, especially with McNabb.

68. DcNinerFan says: Apr 26, 2010 9:11 PM

Huh, maybe he didn’t get the memo, but they haven’t significantly upgraded their team since last year (McNabb is questionable because he’s never been in another system), plus they have a brand new system to put in place…

69. dogma1 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:12 PM

DeAngelo Hall still talking crap? Hall is not even a top 20 CB in the NFL, you have to be good to talk crap.

70. shukey11 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:12 PM

hall must believe washington is now in the nfc west

71. irishsamurai says: Apr 26, 2010 9:13 PM

what now this clown thinks he is ms cleo!? i think 8-8 is a far stretch,maybe 9-7,but hey a kid can dream i guess,biggest mouth for smallest talent award goes to deangelo hall

72. HAILSKINS says: Apr 26, 2010 9:13 PM

Oh my god would he just shut up? Yeah you are going to dominate because you were so awesome last year right? Trash talking is not allowed from a team THAT DIDNT WIN A SINGLE DIVISION GAME LAST SEASON!!!!!

73. ttommytom says: Apr 26, 2010 9:14 PM

LOLOLOL
    You can’t even dominate in practice.
    Rookie LT with 3 grandpas at RB.
    Fletcher (Redskins best player) is odd man out in the 3-4.
    GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

74. Florio-is-a-tool says: Apr 26, 2010 9:15 PM

A team that hasn’t done squat since Mark Rypien was their QB and suddenly they’re a dynasty? Yeah, sounds about right for a Dan Snyder led team. They just can’t allow people like them before ruining any goodwill they could muster.

75. birdmancometh says: Apr 26, 2010 9:16 PM

Wow, what exactly constitutes “dominating” a division? 6-0? 5-1? Weren’t they 4-12 last year? Regardless, I can’t imagine saying that will help the cause. There are three pretty good teams that just got pissed off.

76. Fonetik says: Apr 26, 2010 9:16 PM

Is it 2004 again? That’s when every big name player on their roster peaked.

77. BboyFiasco says: Apr 26, 2010 9:17 PM

Forget scratching and clawing D hall.. How about you do your own job and cover a freaking receiver!!! This guy is the biggest joke in the NFL.. Mr. Hall, you are the Weakest Link.

78. red13 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:17 PM

Ask the Raiders how good DeAngelo is at making predictions of success.

79. formerly dystopianow says: Apr 26, 2010 9:17 PM

Eddie Royal

80. kinghill says: Apr 26, 2010 9:19 PM

Dan Snyder has a history of great free agent signings. They always buy him a divisional title so why would it be any different with McNabb? And look how often Andy Reid gets rid of older players only to see them have many more productive years with other teams. Andy has a history of letting guys go way too soon. We might just as well assign the Super Bowl trophy to the Skins. Why play the games when their personnel moves are always so much better than those made by the Eagles, Girls and Giants?

81. oyoy84 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:20 PM

The o-line will still suck ass. An overrated rookie ain’t changing that bud. Not to mention one of if not the weakest receiving group in the league and 3 washed up bums for running backs.

82. 34_Fan_4_Life says: Apr 26, 2010 9:20 PM

The question that DeAngelo needs to ask is, are the refs gonna let the Washington line chop block the way they let Denver’s line when Shanny was there ??

83. MrHumble says: Apr 26, 2010 9:22 PM

It sounds to me more like a guess, no “educated” about it for sure. Hall has always been all talk and little action, why should he change now. What a fool.

84. downwithdansnyder says: Apr 26, 2010 9:23 PM

Well if Hall is guilty of anyting in his college and pro career is being a little too high on himself. LOL

85. GaryClark says: Apr 26, 2010 9:24 PM

Like I said in that previous post…Bobby Carpenter is like tits on a bull…Totally worthless.
    I might even get that tatooed on my arm…Bobby Carpenter is such a tool. Has anyone told him that ponytails went away with Steven Segal? God I love to hate that dude. Bobby, good luck at the local Subway or Burger King…Have it your way, Geek.

86. kinghill says: Apr 26, 2010 9:25 PM

87. rickah8888 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:25 PM

DeAngelo Hall…..really? REALLY??
    Let’s see Washington “upgraded” every position with aging players EXCEPT the one area that need it most:
    The O-Line.
    Best of luck DeAngelo covering DeSean Jackson as he’s flying by you for yet another touchdown!

88. RP3 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:28 PM

Does anyone care what this Loser has to say?

89. edogma says: Apr 26, 2010 9:28 PM

This guy is hilarious. Probably the only way the Redskins will have a prayer of doing this is by parking DeAngelo Hall’s smack talking ass on the bench.

90. db3300 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:31 PM

“I’ll fight and claw to try to make that happen.”
    Funny. He’s never made an effort to win before.

91. CanadianVikingFan says: Apr 26, 2010 9:32 PM

Well DeAngelo, you guys should probably be able to beat the Lions first without claiming such nonsense.

92. DevastationInc says: Apr 26, 2010 9:32 PM

DeAngelo Hall is not my favorite player, but what else is he going to say and why couldn’t they achieve what he said? Who would of predicted Miami winning their division in 2008?

93. Buttered Santa says: Apr 26, 2010 9:33 PM

Uhhhh….Drug test anyone? WTF????

94. eqvolvorama says: Apr 26, 2010 9:33 PM

Ummm, so? Athletes brag and make super-ambitious goals known ALL THE TIME. It seems that this site only reports on them in order to goad people into taking potshots at athletes the author might not like. Like a few weeks ago with posting Vince Young’s goal to make it into the HOF? What was he supposed to say? Was his goal supposed to be a 10 win season and appearance in a conference title game? Is realism the thing you WANT from your professional athletes and teammates?

95. mrlelli says: Apr 26, 2010 9:34 PM

I think DeAngelo had a few “tokes” while at the VA Tech spring game this weekend. 5 will not survive w/out the Fat Man Andy Reid!!!!

96. daroc32 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:37 PM

He must forgot they playDallas twice a yr!!!!

97. brownsfn says: Apr 26, 2010 9:37 PM

ya ok…

98. tommyjcaps says: Apr 26, 2010 9:37 PM

you started out talkin all big and sounding confident…
    …then he sounded like a pussy at the end when he said ‘educated guess’ and then even worse when he said he would “try to make it happen.”
    I mean seriously…either talk and put it out there or don’t say anything at all…

99. trigzter says: Apr 26, 2010 9:37 PM

what a clown. they’ll be last in the division again

100. RaiderClay says: Apr 26, 2010 9:38 PM

What a loser. when was the last time Deangelo dominated anything?

101. Reginald says: Apr 26, 2010 9:38 PM

“Donovan McNabb in here, a guy who’s dominated the division in the past”
    division in the past
    past
    past
    past

102. Cheesewizer says: Apr 26, 2010 9:39 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen: the true Brock Middlebrook.

103. Dboy4lyfe says: Apr 26, 2010 9:39 PM

LMFAO…..way to bring some confidence for ur skins!(Wait till u meet #88 in game one)!!

104. Quentin673 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:39 PM

LOL

105. Dboy4lyfe says: Apr 26, 2010 9:41 PM

Umm no. Wait till you play Mr. Dez in game one….

106. Chapnasty2 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:41 PM

This guys is a damned fool. They are the worst team in the division no matter what they do. Adding an aging QB who completes more passes to shoelaces than WR’s, 2 washed up RB’s and suddenly this guy thinks its a sudden turn around? What a moron.

107. ELAV8 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:41 PM

It’s pretty sad that I had to click the link to the article just so I could remember what team he played for.
    This is probably the first time anyone cared what he had to say in a couple of years.

108. DBL says: Apr 26, 2010 9:42 PM

I’ll fight and claw to try to make that happen.”
    And spit in people faces…
    I can’t wait to see the Deadskins, lose, Like they always do…

109. alfredb says: Apr 26, 2010 9:43 PM

Why are people still printing anything D.Hall says. He’s an idiot and a second rate CB. He’s been stealing money for years!

110. Andre_Johnson_for_prez says: Apr 26, 2010 9:44 PM

I can believe it, i’m a Texans homer but I still think Kyle Shanahan was a big part of the offense success. I think he will be one of the better offensive cord’s going into the future. With him and mike on the same team, its going to be great to see. Watch that decent roster he put together work out, he’s got some nice rb’s some depth at o-line. Say what you want Donovan Mcnabb is a top 10 QB to anyone who knows anything about the NFL. Defense could be a lot better than I think some people are giving it credit for. I’m sure we will look back at this page down the road and say he called it. Or Rosenthal will find some stupid thing to reference it too.

111. Wiredawg says: Apr 26, 2010 9:45 PM

DeAngelo Hall = First rate douchebag

112. DallasFan in NY says: Apr 26, 2010 9:46 PM

DeAngelo who? We’ll see about that!!

113. smiley says: Apr 26, 2010 9:46 PM

…..and cue the haters. Hail!

114. DieHardSkinsFan21 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:50 PM

Well if DeAngelo Hall says it it must be gospel.

115. bo34 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:52 PM

That’s an educated guess, and I stand behind. I’ll stand behind that.
    Only thing he will be standing behind is a wide out doing his touchdown shuffle in the endzone!!!
    This guy is totally overated. Most of his interceptions were on plays where he was beaten then the ball was thrown behind the receiver.

116. SpankyJanky26 says: Apr 26, 2010 9:57 PM

Deion agrees… The Redskins will make a shibacle of the rest of the NFC East…

117. BigBear123 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:02 PM

Only see the Cowboys offering much resistance at this point.

118. DieHardSkinsFan21 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:03 PM

# dkpeagles says: April 26, 2010 9:00 PM
    ______________________________________
    This is proof positive that eagle fans are RETARDED!! Underrating Jason Campbell? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. This coming from a team that let a franchise QB go to a division rival. You must be the third dumbest SOB behind Vox and boysroll (who is still LMAO).

119. daskeenz says: Apr 26, 2010 10:05 PM

Que the haters is right. If it wasn’t for Redskin PFT Daily headlines and the incessant chirping they provoke how would Cowgirl fans kill time between masturbation sessions?
    Your welcome Cowgirl Fan.

120. Franchise says: Apr 26, 2010 10:06 PM

That is the one division in football that is up for grabs.
    The teams in it are equally mediocre.

121. HappyBunny says: Apr 26, 2010 10:14 PM

The only comment I will make about this doofus is for you, fine readers, to read archives of his comments previewing their 09 season.

122. MagicMan407 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:18 PM

LOL look at all the haters!!!! No wonder why they post so many Redskins things here damn! Everyone and thier sisters get on here to talk smack. Fact is Deangelo Hall has been pretty good since hes been a Redskin. I hope you losers all eat your words. Obviously it means something or you wouldnt even need to post.

123. LAEaglefan says: Apr 26, 2010 10:19 PM

If the Redskins do win the division, Andy Reid’s face will be even redder than it usually is.

124. Playoffs?! says: Apr 26, 2010 10:19 PM

FAIL SKINS!

125. bengals4real says: Apr 26, 2010 10:21 PM

The skins will be a little better but its still the cowboys and giants divison.

126. JDUBZALWAYSRIGHT says: Apr 26, 2010 10:21 PM

DeAngelo Hall? The guy who wont play man coverage, that guy is crazy the only reason I’ll say the skins are gonna be better is cuz there is no way they could get any worst. They’ll go maybe 7-9, I’m calling it right now the Raiders will have a better record than the Redskins this year. Skins will be lucky to be 3rd in the divison the Eagles might suck more.

127. DieHardSkinsFan21 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:22 PM

# EAGLES#1 says: April 26, 2010 9:03 PM
    _____________________________________
    Just another example of how stupid eagle fans are. What is the deal with not spelling a word correctly or fully? I don’t understand that. I also don’t get why how this idiot can’t care about Trent Williams? I thought it was a good pick, either way you never know until the games begin. I also think that Shanny and Allen know a lot more than this douche. Kevin Kolb won’t be able to hit Jackson from his back. Skins may not finish with 12 wins, but I think they get no less than 7. Eagles #1 should no longer be allowed to post unless he wants to actually write everything out. Retard.

128. Matt Cribbin says: Apr 26, 2010 10:25 PM

Three bums at RB. Okay. A bum at QB, if you say so. Crappy receiving core? If that’s how you feel. No oline? Cool. Just watch what Shanahan does, you guys will have to get down on your knees in repentance. HTTR! Let’s go, haters be damned.

129. VoxVagina says: Apr 26, 2010 10:26 PM

DieHardSkinsFan21, you are probably the most delusional retard on this entire site. Vox and boysroll are assholes but you’re just and idiot. Campbell is not a bad QB. He actually put up decent numbers despite having a horrendous offensive line and no receivers outside of injured Cooley and Santana Moss, who isn’t even a threat as a #1 receiver anymore. I hope Campbell kicks ass in Oakland to make morons like you eat their words.

130. bison4me2010 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:27 PM

imajin says:
    April 26, 2010 8:49 PM
    ===================================================
    Ha yeah right, then Moss will torch Newman (AKA Toast) as he always does.

131. Highway703 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:34 PM

D Hall i wanna agree with you but it’s time you start performing on the field and get that money that we paid you.
    Lets Go Redskins

132. theravenlives2 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:38 PM

He thinks the Foreskins will win 11 games next year? And here I thought the NFL drug-tested its players!

133. Matt Cribbin says: Apr 26, 2010 10:41 PM

Yeah, suddenly Jason is great now that he’s not a skin. When he was on our team “You guys have no QB.”

134. buddha says: Apr 26, 2010 10:53 PM

Deangelo has never been a shutdown corner. Even in that game when he supposedly “shut down” TO on the Eagles, TO still had over 100 yards. And oh yeah, Desean blew right by his ass last season on his 72 yard TD run. Watch it on youtube

135. DieHardSkinsFan21 says: Apr 26, 2010 10:58 PM

# VoxVagina says: April 26, 2010 10:26 PM
    ________________________________________
    @Vagina
    How many Skins games do you go to? He put up decent numbers, you are right. When we lose games to the Lions and the Chiefs it has a lot to do with our QB. He has no pocket presence, meaning that when a pocket is collapsing he has no idea when to move up or to flee from the pocket. Hence this is why he got stripped in the first game of last season against the g-men and they ran it in for six. This is just one example of how he lost games for us. He doesn’t get through his progressions, he holds the ball low, and is generally a below avg QB. So saying that I am stupid because I don’t think Campbell was very good isn’t accurate. I wish him well too, but you really should look into Campbell before you make a statement like me being delusional. After all if he was that good of a QB I think he would have gotten a lot more interest in free agency. Obviously I am not the only one with this opinion. Good luck with Kolb.

136. deeman12311 says: Apr 26, 2010 11:00 PM

Deangelo couldnt cover his bed if he was a blanket. This is one of the biggest jackasses I have seen. Why dont you put more energy in actually playing CB than talking jibberish.

137. troll_aikman8 says: Apr 26, 2010 11:04 PM

As a Dallas Cowboys fan, I couldn’t agree more with Hall’s assertion that the Redskins will dominate the NFC East and win 11-12 games, most of them easily.
    Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to enjoy a delicious McDonald’s hamburger.

138. 1nationraidernation says: Apr 26, 2010 11:27 PM

i did not know they were trading D-hall, if thats the case then maybe they will…with him lucky if the go 7-9

139. BleedB&G says: Apr 26, 2010 11:44 PM

Oh geez…
    Don’t laugh at him, feel bad for him. He’s just drinking the same delusional koolaid all us Skins fans drink in the offseason.
    We can’t help it. We’re all masochists.

140. Wags15 says: Apr 26, 2010 11:58 PM

dominate the division? didnt donovan just get swept and owned by the Cowboys last season?

141. BDiddy says: Apr 27, 2010 12:00 AM

I will pay 15:1 that the skins will NOT win the NFC east. Takers?

142. snnyjcbs says: Apr 27, 2010 12:08 AM

Is this not the guy that the Denver rookie receivers lighted up like a Christmas Tree on Monday Night Football for the whole World to see?
    I learned a long time ago that it is always the ones with the big mouths that most times are average at best. You know you are good when others are talking about how good you are and those people do not need to keep jawing it up.

143. Skinsroll says: Apr 27, 2010 12:09 AM

I love it……LMAO!!! HOW BOUT THEM REDSKINS…..LMAO!!!!!

144. IowaHickRedskinFan says: Apr 27, 2010 12:17 AM

Everyone likes to hate on the Skins. But if everyone had the enthusiasm and gusto like Hall did, our team would be a lot better. I much prefer this attitude than Fat Albert who can’t get the huge pole out of his rear.

145. clintcooper says: Apr 27, 2010 12:27 AM

I believe he could be right. In fact, I believe the Redskins will win their division. The Cowgirls have an absolutely brutal schedule – probably won’t even make the playoffs. The Eagles will be going thru a year of “growth” and the Giants are coached by a senile dinosaur. I predict the Redskins will go 11-5 and make it to the final 8.

146. dbones750 says: Apr 27, 2010 12:52 AM

what a douchebag. he would have gotten his ass raped by mike smith if the league would have allowed it.

147. RAIDERNATION_408 says: Apr 27, 2010 1:11 AM

STFU NO “D” ANGELO!

148. monet99 says: Apr 27, 2010 1:12 AM

Just beat the cowgirls

149. buddha says: Apr 27, 2010 1:14 AM

LOL! Since when does Hall have enthusiasm and gusto? He talks too much shit and doesnt back it up. Why do you think he got dumped by ATL and even OAK. The guy is all about himself and always has been.

150. eaglelover1 says: Apr 27, 2010 1:16 AM

NFC East prediction
    Cowboys
    Redskins
    Giants
    Eagles
    Peep the name. The Eagles missed a vital part of the defense by not drafting a pass rushing DT. What good is it to get pressure off the edge if all the QB has to do is step up in the pocket. Kolb had 2 great games against 2 lousy defenses last year.
    Quote from Brent Celek ” All he does is throw INT’s in practice” That was about Kolb. Vick will be starting by week 6 but, by then it will be too late.
    The Giants did nothing to upgrade that WR core. Eli is garbage without Plax to bail him out.
    The Cowboys added another weapon to an already explosive offense. If that OT thing gets fixed they win the Division hands down.
    Redskins only need to get that Oline up to speed and they will win more games than they did last year. Mcnabb has never Had a running game. Regardless of Westbrooks 2 1200 plus seasons the threat of a running game is what makes Rothlisberger, Eli Manning, and a host of other QB’s look great. Play action is going to be a bitch in Washington this year.

151. LexusBrian says: Apr 27, 2010 1:24 AM

What did this guy ever do? Get lucky on a punt return?? Big deal. Lets hear from someone that matters… oh wait, you dont have anyone in DC.

152. Shanahan's Rat Teeth says: Apr 27, 2010 1:32 AM

IowaHickRedskinFan says:
    April 27, 2010 12:17 AM
    –Problem is, Hall has no enthusiasm or gusto whatsoever. He talks a lot, but never backs up his garbage on the field. He will be the first one to stop trying when things go poorly, and the first one to point fingers too. At least “Fat Albert” has actually dominated & been an elite player at some point during his career, but for some reason he doesn’t feel the need to “tweet” about it or blab about how great things are going to be every year.

153. goodjuan says: Apr 27, 2010 2:07 AM

they couldn’t even beat the lions last year.

154. ARJR1 says: Apr 27, 2010 2:22 AM

bison4me2010 says:
    April 26, 2010 10:27 PM
    Ha yeah right, then Moss will torch Newman (AKA Toast) as he always does.
    ===================================================
    Hey Einstein, The Boys don’t even play the Pats this season….put the pipe down.

155. rjs says: Apr 27, 2010 2:23 AM

Hall’s a vastly over-rated player on a vastly over-rated franchise.
    I expect the Redskins to be improved, but I’d be surprised if they finish higher than 3rd in the NFC East.

156. DanRooney says: Apr 27, 2010 2:42 AM

On the extremeskins board, I learned LaRon Landry was much better than Polamalu.
    Delusional fans. Delusional teammates. HTTR.

157. Matt Cribbin says: Apr 27, 2010 2:59 AM

Hall didn’t say this last year. He’s saying it this year because that’s what he believes, and I know why. You chumps be worried, be very worried. HTTR. Haters be damned.

158. alexnexus says: Apr 27, 2010 3:29 AM

Talk is cheap.
    And that’s the only thing any reporter can publish in the offseason: players talking.
    Now, McNabb didn’t “dominated” by himself.
    As an Eagle fan I can tell you that he played better than Ok most of the time, but when needed, in the playoffs/SB, he failed against better QBs/teams.
    An don’t forget that a couple of season ago he was out with injuries and the Eagles reached the playoffs with Garcia and had great games with Feeley; and last season Kolb had back to back 300+ games coming from the bench.
    I would say that the Eagles as a whole dominated.
    The Redskins are the worst team in the division before and after McNabb’s trade, because the Eagles and Dallas are better teams this season after the draft.
    … But talk is cheap, right?

159. Route36West says: Apr 27, 2010 3:53 AM

The only thing the Redskins will dominate is each other.
    In Leather.
    And Chaps.
    With Whips.
    And Gags.

160. Route36West says: Apr 27, 2010 4:06 AM

imajin says:
    April 26, 2010 8:49 PM
    I dont know if your an Eagles or Cowboys fan but I like it either way. The bickering is just getting a little old let the best team win.
    But Im gonna be honest. If the Eagles dont win the Superbowl I hope its the Redskins and if not them then the Giants. Only because Im tired of hearing Jerry Jones and everyone talk about the Cowboys trying to win the first superbowl at home. Like the Dolphins, Saints, Colts or any other team whose stadium is used in the Superbowl rotation is trying to do that every year.
    Obviously I want it to be the Eagles but if not them then the Redskins (I love me some Mcnabb) then the Giants or even the Cardinals (former Cowboys division rival) to win the first Superbowl played in Jerry’s new stadium just to piss him off.
    This isnt bickering its just me being honest. lol.

161. argos says: Apr 27, 2010 5:20 AM

Not a Skins fan but I know that the NFC East Crown is there for the taking.
    No one has a lock on that division.
    The Cowboys can be out-coached and beat mentally. The Vikings easily took them out in the most important game of their careers.
    The Eagles are rebuilding essentially giving their play-makers to other teams. Most Eagle fans know that anything over 8-8 will be considered a success for them.
    The Giants have too many holes to fill and are running low on playmakers. They will be exposed hence will not be able to hang with the elite teams.

162. Buck Stallion says: Apr 27, 2010 6:05 AM

How bout winning just one divisional game before spouting off.
    Skins were 0-6 last year if you didn’t notice.

163. Big Tex says: Apr 27, 2010 7:45 AM

Let’s see, a new QB who wasn’t even able to beat the Raiders last year, in fact the only team with a winning record that McNabb beat was the Falcons and that was with Redman playing instead of Ryan. Throw in the 3 RBs with more miles on them than a truck stop hooker. Mix in a WR corps featuring Devin “I’ve done nothing” Thomas along with Malcolm “I’ve done even less” Kelly. Now add an OL that’s been rebuilt with one (count’em with me now, ONE) rookie Tackle. It’s easy to see why DeAngelo is so optimistic.

164. lurch's nyquil says: Apr 27, 2010 7:46 AM

I love it, I love it, i love it, you tell em D. Hall

165. norton99 says: Apr 27, 2010 8:10 AM

Hall is still in the league and playing for the Redskins.Learn something new every day.

166. steeelfann says: Apr 27, 2010 8:11 AM

“Plans, schemes”. Maybe DeAngelo will not be in the plans or schemes. After all, other non-productive, overpaid veterans have been cut or traded for that ham sandwich.
    Haven’t we seen this routine before some place in Washington………ya know, sign over-hyped, underwhelming players?

167. steeelfann says: Apr 27, 2010 8:14 AM

“ocho sinco said the bungles would 12 last year everyone laughed. they won 10 and won the division. anything is possible!! ALL HAIL!!”
    ——
    Uhmmm…. Ocho Sinco says that every year. Sooner or later in a decade, if you keep talking, you nail one. That is why nobody listens to him either.

168. steeelfann says: Apr 27, 2010 8:17 AM

Funny thing is JaMarcus Russell’s career at Oakland is better than DeAngelo Hall’s was.
    Too funny. What did Chuck Noll once say, “Empty barrels make the most noise”?
    It is kind of like Freddy Mitchell making one important catch in his life and he would not stop bragging. Another first round bust, just like DeAngelo.

169. steeelfann says: Apr 27, 2010 8:19 AM

When McNabb went to the Skins, Dallas, the Giants and the Eagle’s players rejoiced.
    DeAngelo, has it occurred to you WHY the Eagles traded within the division?

170. diesel says: Apr 27, 2010 8:21 AM

As a Skins fan, my homer prediction is 10-6 and a playoff berth. But I can’t stand DeAngelo Hall. He might want to watch some film of him trying to tackle Jake Delhomme last year – I’d settle for him fighting and clawing his way to an open-field tackle before worrying about dominating the division. And he stinks in coverage, too – the best line I’ve heard is that he couldn’t cover a grape with a bedsheet.
    Hail!

171. Hanktofa says: Apr 27, 2010 8:33 AM

What was he suppose to say??? We’ll be the worse team in our division!
    Just make sure you back it up D. Hall!

172. boysroll says: Apr 27, 2010 8:53 AM

diehardskinsfan….idiotic sn first off you loser. secondly, this is the problem with this joke of an org. dumb asses like this bum who cannot tackle or cover talking about dominating the div when your sorry a team goes 4-12. this 4 skin org has no line, no receivers, holes all over the place and again finished 4-12.
    I was more scared of this team when they had campbell as mcchoke is going to get hurt and miss the rest of the season when ware eats that rookie up the first game.
    HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS SUCKAS!!!LMFAO.

173. loumann says: Apr 27, 2010 8:55 AM

IF your team does, it surely will not be because of YOU !!!!!! You are way overrated and can’t cover quality receivers…….so shut the F up.

174. BucThisSh** says: Apr 27, 2010 8:57 AM

Championship!

175. DCBUM says: Apr 27, 2010 9:05 AM

MEANGELO… 3rd down, openfield, Jake Delhomme, 1st down, Game Over..
    HAIL!

176. WarrenMoonGOAT says: Apr 27, 2010 9:10 AM

deangelo hall ought to retire, dude probably even refers to himself in the 3rd person when he’s talking to his kids

177. axeman54jt says: Apr 27, 2010 9:25 AM

isn’t his nickname “deangelo smalls” given by chad ochocinco?

178. Lucky5927 says: Apr 27, 2010 9:32 AM

He does realize he is not playing in the pathetic NFC West, right?

179. ppdoc13 says: Apr 27, 2010 9:41 AM

The Foreskins dominate the offseason news every year but when it comes to winning they are allergic to the letter W. It all comes down to the little Napoleon that runs the team. The fish stinks from the head down. And the Foreskins stink.

180. marcduke says: Apr 27, 2010 9:42 AM

As long as you’re not on the field, DeAngelo – they’ve got a chance….

181. GangGreenCominAtYa says: Apr 27, 2010 9:50 AM

the giants will win the nfc east this coming season.

182. raidersteve413 says: Apr 27, 2010 10:08 AM

this guy is the most overated CB in the history of the NFL. He is so terrible, He got scred last year to play the raiders cause he knew DHB was gona light him up so he pretended he had a injury

183. cantgetenough says: Apr 27, 2010 11:27 AM

When I saw this headline I figured Hall must have been traded back to the Raiders.

184. DanSnyder says: Apr 27, 2010 11:44 AM

lol Skinsroll, nice name, better comment. LMAO THE DALLAS ORG IS TERRIBLE. AS USUAL THEY WILL BE LAST PLACE IN THE NFC EAST. GIRLS SUCK LMAO.
    HOW BOUT THEM REDSKINS. LMAO

185. cowboycrazy says: Apr 27, 2010 1:03 PM

how about skins start off by winning at least 1 game in the division.
    Btw, Good Luck covering Austin n Bryant. Redskins are a joke!!

186. Mista T says: Apr 27, 2010 1:50 PM

Another offseason of Super Bowl hype at Landover: 6-10.

187. ravensos says: Apr 27, 2010 2:43 PM

didnt Portis say this last year?

188. BigMikeSkinsFan says: Apr 27, 2010 3:18 PM

hate hate hate
    its like silky johnson just beat out buck nasty for hater of the year.
    all yall can shut your mouths especially you cowbum fans. one playoff win doesnt erase 15 years of embarrassment.

189. NightTrainNeckTie says: Apr 27, 2010 3:22 PM

bison4me2010 says:
    April 26, 2010 10:27 PM
    Ha yeah right, then Moss will torch Newman (AKA Toast) as he always does.
    ————————————————–
    Actually Newman has a very good history of covering Santana. In fact Santana really hasn’t done anything in their one on one match ups. While I still have nightmares of Santana Moss catching “Jackpot!” passes against my Boys, those big plays have all come against Terry Glenn and some of the Cowboys’ other less than stellar players in the secondary. I will give Santana props for the sick one hander he had in the ’07 T.O. 4 TD game. That was on Newman. But Newman made amens with the game sealing pick. But Hey, why have you facts right when you’re trying to talk sh*t! I mean you could have pulled out Cooley freight training Newman in the ’05 playoff clinching route at FedEx(I had 50 yard line seats, total nightmare), but sheeeeeeeeeet, let’s make stuff up instead.
    BTW Newman has 7 career picks against the Skins.

190. cowboycrazy says: Apr 27, 2010 3:46 PM

littlemikeskinsfan,
    You have short memory little mikey!! Difference between Skins and Boys is, skins have been and will always be embarrassment to the NFL. What a joke of a franchise!!!

191. Big Tex says: Apr 27, 2010 6:22 PM

@raidersteve413
    Uh dude, the only people who should be afraid of DHB ( stands for DamnHugeBust) are Raiders’ fans. Come on guy, he started 11 games and only caught 9 balls. Unless your CBs are in wheelchairs, Bey ain’t scaring NOBODY!

192. EagleStyles says: Apr 27, 2010 7:00 PM

Haha I don’t know about that one D’Angelo, if I was a betting man I would put my money on Redskins finishing last in the division, again. Redskins always add big name free agents which gives them a little hype going into the season, how is this year going to be any different? I love McNabb and think that was a great pick up for them, but they are in the division with the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys and Giants and would love for the Redskins to finish ahead of them but I just don’t see it. Maybe if they were in the NFC-West they might finish 1st, that division in horrible. Who else besides McNabb did they add that will make a big impact next year? I guess Trent Williams will help. Then you got LJ and Willie Parker? You got 3 running backs whos gas tanks are running on empty. Like I said, Redskins will finish last, Giants will be 3rd and the Cowboys and Eagles will battle for 1st with the other finishing 2nd. WRITE THAT DOWN

193. EagleStyles says: Apr 27, 2010 7:12 PM

“This guy is the most overated CB in the history of the NFL. He is so terrible, He got scred last year to play the raiders cause he knew DHB was gona light him up so he pretended he had a injury”
    Raider Steve, I agree with Hall being over rated, not sure about most over rated in NFL history though, but then you went and lost all credibility saying “DHB was gona light him up”. Thats funny, DHB could be one the worst top ten selections of all time, up there with Jamarcus Russell. I still can’t believe they passed on Michael Crabtree, well it is the Raiders so I guess I can believe it. My Eagles got Jeremy Maclin at #19, and he’s 5 times better than DHB. Even Percy Harvin and Mario Manningham are much better than DHB. Hell Louis Murphy is tons better than DHB. Al Davis is retarded, as long as hes in the drivers seat the Raiders will have a top ten pick every NFL draft.
    Really Steve, DHB? He might burn a cornerback but then theres part where your supposed to catch the football after you burn them……

194. John Harbaugh's Dad says: Apr 27, 2010 8:10 PM

Does he mean Haynesworth will dominate the buffet line?
    I think it’s been proven over and over again that McNabb can’t win with mediocre talent, which the Skins have tons of. 9-7 or 10-6 and in the playoff hunt maybe, but dominating the division? That’s more ridiculous than when Santana Moss dances after a 3 yard gain in the 4th quarter, when the Skins are down 3 scores.

195. joshington says: Apr 27, 2010 9:10 PM

No McNabb just never won with mediocre coaching. He is a franchise QB and the Iggles and Andy Reid will be exposed as the frauds they are. Here’s the division:
    1. Giants 12 wins
    2. Skins 10 wins
    3. Cowgirls 9 wins
    4. Iggles 4 wins

196. Shanahan's Rat Teeth says: Apr 27, 2010 9:44 PM

EagleStyles says:
    April 27, 2010 7:12 PM
    –so you know for a fact that all of those guys are better than DHB after 1 rookie year, after it was known the guy was raw & need to develop? I have no idea if he’ll turn out to be any good or not, but with your mentality Nnamdi Asomugha would’ve been written off after 1 year too.
    And if Eddie Royal could do what he did to Hall, there’s no reason to doubt that DHB could’ve had a similar breakout game against that scrub.

197. kev86 says: Apr 27, 2010 11:04 PM

I had to click on the article because I forgot what tema this scrub played for.

198. Cardsrule says: Apr 28, 2010 1:27 AM

Lucky5927 says:
    April 27, 2010 9:32 AM
    He does realize he is not playing in the pathetic NFC West, right?
    Wow, the past 2 years we saw an NFC West and South team represent in the Super Bowls. Yup, the West must suck. Cards…Niners and even the Seahawks got better. NFC East teams can suck it!!

199. Big Tex says: Apr 28, 2010 7:51 AM

@Shanahan’s Rat Teeth
    11 starts and only 9 receptions. Only 1 game with more than 1 catch (2). The Raiders were laughed at over Bey at #7. He did absolutely nothing to quite the laughter. His selection was just another pie in the face of Al Davis. Deal with it.

200. greaserules says: Apr 28, 2010 9:17 AM

4 more for the scheme? Wow! What cereal do I have to buy?

201. Shanahan's Rat Teeth says: Apr 28, 2010 4:59 PM

@ Big Tex
    Like most rookie WR’s, DHB struggled his first year. I agree he was really bad. However, it’s ridiculous to write someone off as a bust after 1 season. He was raw coming out of college and every team knew that, but still had him pegged as a 1st rounder. The Raiders drafted the guy they wanted and could care less what any of us think. Considering the Giants wanted to trade up to the top 15 to get him and virtually no one expected him to go any later than 20, it’s obvious other teams also thought highly of DHB. I’d rather a team get the guy they targeted than settle for someone else because of perceived draft value, etc.
    Anyways, a lot can change in 2-3 years. After 2 seasons, DeAngelo Hall was being hailed as one of the top CB’s in the NFL, but has since been exposed as inconsistent and prone to costly mistakes. Roy Williams the WR and Roy Williams the S were both stars early on, but have had their struggles since. DHB may very well end up being a total bust, but he has just as much of a chance to turn into a good player. If he does succeed, I hope you’ll be as quick to recognize that as you were to write him off.

202. TheOne says: Apr 28, 2010 6:16 PM

This division is going to go to Dallas again, then Redskins and NYG are the toss up for 2nd, and yes Eagles last, without McNabb.

203. Hail26 says: Apr 28, 2010 6:47 PM

as a huge Skins fan….love the confidence….Zorn was aweful, no we have a coach and a QB…..the NFC east has just woken a sleeping Giant

204. gogobox says: Apr 28, 2010 10:09 PM

shut up Hall….stick to Karate

205. vbe2 says: Aug 10, 2011 12:05 AM

How’d that perdiction work out for you DeAngela?