PFTV looks at the impact of 2010 suspensions

As we empty the PFTV hopper, we’ve realized that one of the five segments taped Wednesday has now become partially moot — unless and until the appeals courts in Minnesota move quickly to resolve the StarCaps case.

With so many suspensions coming up in 2010, we delved into the subject of which suspension will hurt which team the most.

Vikings fans can watch this and thank the legal system that they won’t have to find out whether the absence of Pat and Kevin Williams tops the list.

Permalink 8 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Houston Texans, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rumor Mill
8 Responses to “PFTV looks at the impact of 2010 suspensions”
  1. robert ethen says: May 21, 2010 4:13 PM

“The PFTV pooper.. has become partially mute..”? What, are my eyes deceiving me?
    Damn, they are.

2. DanRooney says: May 21, 2010 4:25 PM

Yeah I’m sure the Steelers will just cut Ben if Leftwich goes 5-1. I mean he’s only a former rookie of the year, pro bowler, 2 time Super Bowl champion, has 5 seasons out of 6 with a 98 or above passer rating, Steelers single season passing leader, one of 3 to throw for 500 yards and no INTs in a single game…yeah I’m all for letting Leftwich start.

3. blitzburgh1 says: May 21, 2010 4:32 PM

Is that droll on Florio’s chin when he is talking about problems in Pittsburgh?
    Dream on, Dweeb. Ben will pissed. The Pittsburgh defense will be pissed. Lombardi #7 is on the way.

4. badthings says: May 22, 2010 9:12 AM

DanRooney says: May 21, 2010 4:25 PM
    _____________________________________
    And he is a sexual predator………..but who cares about that huh??????

5. sand0 says: May 22, 2010 9:25 AM

I don’t see the Steelers having a very good season this year. It is hard to play QB when opposing fans and defensive linemen constantly call you a rapist, with reason.

6. Deb says: May 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Funny how PFT keeps posting that Denver’s plethora of mediocre and untested QBs with no clear leader is an embarrassment of riches, but Pittsburgh has a MAJOR dilemma. Gee, Florio, why would the task of preparing #1, 2, and 3 QBs be sooo problematic. Ben is #1 but will be out about four weeks. Leftwich is #2, Dixon #3. A vet like Ben with the qualities DanRooney listed doesn’t require intensive prep. (How much prep did Bret Favre get last year? And he was starting with a new team.)
    Matt Cassel went 11-5 in Tom Brady’s absence and no one could predict how well Brady would perform on that restructured plant leg. Guess the Pats just dumped Brady and went with Cassel, huh?

7. CBsuperbowl says: May 23, 2010 3:24 PM

Wow Deb, I know you aren’t dumb enough to compare Rapistburger to Brady. Oh wait I guess you are.

8. Deb says: May 23, 2010 8:10 PM

Gee, CBsuperbowl, are you really stupid enough to infer that a statement about analogous situations is a comparison of individual quarterbacks?
    Yeah, obviously you are.