Sinorice says Santana is "doing good"

Amid reports that Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss was a patient of Dr. Anthony Galea and received human growth hormone from him, Moss’s little brother says he’s doing just fine.

New York Giants wide receiver Sinorice Moss told the New York Daily News that he has been in touch with his brother, and said, “He’s doing good.”

As to the specifics of the case, in which Galea has been accused of smuggling human growth hormone into the United States and distributing it to NFL players, Sinorice said he knows nothing about it.

“I really can’t talk about something I don’t know about,” Moss said.

Santana Moss has also declined to discuss the matter, telling the Washington Post, “I’ll talk about football. I don’t know about nothing else. I ain’t got nothing to do with nothing that ain’t about me.”

Permalink 25 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New York Giants, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories, Washington Redskins
25 Responses to “Sinorice says Santana is "doing good"”
  1. GirthyOne says: May 22, 2010 8:57 AM

The dreaded quadruple negative.

2. dakotah says: May 22, 2010 9:08 AM

Even worse, the dreaded University of Miami “education”.

3. GaryClark says: May 22, 2010 9:25 AM

Yes. The dreaded quadruple negative followed by the dreaded quadruple game suspension! Not good. Where is Marko Mitchell when you need him?????!!?!?!?

4. stevemcguigan says: May 22, 2010 9:26 AM

” I ain’t got nothing to do with nothing that ain’t about me.””
    Ladies and Gentlemen, this man went to College.

5. Howboutdemcowboys says: May 22, 2010 9:47 AM

Thanks for posting this thread that tells us nothing about nothing Smith

6. owenc says: May 22, 2010 9:49 AM

The dreaded quadruple negative.
    ———————————-
    lmao

7. Jeff W says: May 22, 2010 9:59 AM

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this man went to College.”
    No he didn’t. He went to the U of Miami…

8. MikeFlorioIsMyBitch says: May 22, 2010 10:03 AM

so, does he know something>????

9. Sociofan says: May 22, 2010 10:16 AM

I’m not sure that Santana’s declining YPC support his use of HGH. I’m sure that Galea must have had some “legitimate” patients, not just roid junkies. I’m willing to wait this one out until clear evidence is presented. This smacks a little of the Landis/Armstrong, “I can say what I want without proof” problem.

10. grimsleeper78 says: May 22, 2010 10:25 AM

Dear Santana Moss,
    Please, please, please for the love of God use proper grammar. No one knows what you are talking about. If you aint got nothing to do with nothing that ain’t about you, then you simply don’t know anything about that situation and do not wish to talk about it anymore. Simple grammar will save you time and ridicule. As a fan of yours it pains me to read your words. So, either don’t talk or get a interpreter so that we the people know what you are actually talking about.

11. Huskersrule says: May 22, 2010 11:06 AM

“You sayin’ you ain’t wantin’ no fries w’t dat?”

12. Cubano says: May 22, 2010 11:10 AM

“I ain’t got nothing to do with nothing that ain’t about me.”
    Simply…WOW!

13. Cubano says: May 22, 2010 11:12 AM

Dear NFL & NFLPA,
    Would it be at all possible for you guys to include tutors for players in the next CBA?

14. Cero says: May 22, 2010 11:18 AM

“Sinorice better hope they leave the educational benefits for retired veterans in the CBA. This guy is going to need night school to qualify for a job at McDonalds!”
    ————-
    Except it was, you know, Santana who had the ill attempt at English, not Sinorice. If I had to compare it to something, I would compare it to your ill attempt at trying to be original, funny, or showing any kind of intelligence.

15. SamHam says: May 22, 2010 11:53 AM

He then ordered a steak in jive–”slide me a piece of da porter”

16. SheHateMe says: May 22, 2010 12:40 PM

I’ll take their bank account and bad grammer over all of your bank accounts (combined) and good grammer any day.
    I wouldn’t even have to give up white chicks since there are plenty of them that simply want to be shown the money!

17. Dixon29 says: May 22, 2010 12:51 PM

Sure, the black chicks don’t like to be “shown” the money too. Please , leave the racial shit out. No wonder SheHateyou.

18. 23 says: May 22, 2010 1:13 PM

“Stewardess …. I speak jive.”
    “Chump don’t want no hep, chump don’t get no hep”
    - June Cleaver, Airplane

19. cowboys1 says: May 22, 2010 1:28 PM

i agree with Dixon29……. half of you wouldn’t be saying this shit if we could see your face

20. robert ethen says: May 22, 2010 1:37 PM

On the other hand, their brother Serendipity is a bit ill at the moment.

21. Morad says: May 22, 2010 2:23 PM

Funny how everyone is jumping on his grammar, but his bank account has more numbers in it then all of your’s :)

22. brownsfn says: May 22, 2010 2:50 PM

Can any of these retards speak English any more???

23. Matt Cribbin says: May 22, 2010 3:07 PM

Grammar is the correct spelling.

24. Big Tex says: May 22, 2010 8:24 PM

@Morad
    Buddy, my bank accounts are in very good shape. I plan to keep them that way. What plan of action do you suppose Santana has when age catches up with him? And since when is someone’s monetary windfall a defense for sounding illiterate?

25. joshington says: May 23, 2010 4:58 PM

Ya see what had happened was…