Even Brett Favre's agent thinks Favre is a drama queen

B. Favre4.jpgSometimes at PFT we try (and usually fail) to add value to a given quote by trying to say something funny or informative before it.  That’s not necessary this time.

We present Brett Favre’s agent Bus Cook, talking to Men’s Journal on the summer day Favre spoke to ESPN about his ankle surgery.

“Brett talked to goddamned Ed Werder at ESPN, says he needs ankle
surgery. Now why did he do that?” Cook asked.  “I’ve got [Brad] Childress calling. I’ve got
reporters calling all damn morning. Goddammit, why does he have to be
such a goddamned drama queen? Play, don’t play, goddamn, people are
getting sick of it. I’m getting sick of it!

“Why does he have to talk to
these people? What good does it do? Ed Werder at ESPN! What’s he ever
done for anybody other than say, ‘Look, look, Mommy, I got this first,
ain’t I special?’ You got problems with surgery, talk to your wife. Why
talk to goddamned Ed Werder?”

It’s somehow heartening that the man perhaps closest to Favre feels just like the rest of us.  (Well, except goddamned Ed Werder.)

Later Favre enters the office and offers a sheepish apology.  Cook’s response: “Jesus, Brett. You never learn.  You guys go talk.  I’ve got goddamn phone
calls to make,” before poking a finger at Favre.  “Thanks to you.”

Permalink 104 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Minnesota Vikings, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
104 Responses to “Even Brett Favre's agent thinks Favre is a drama queen”
  1. jj jones says: Jul 19, 2010 3:31 PM

Why does Favre get a free pass for being such an attention whore?

2. mmdd1111 says: Jul 19, 2010 3:33 PM

Because Lord FavreBrett can’t stand it if he’s not the center of attention. I can’t wait for the day this guy rides off into retirement….for good.

3. Pistol says: Jul 19, 2010 3:33 PM

Here are 5 words I never thought I would utter. “Bus Cook is my hero!”

4. Falcon in NE says: Jul 19, 2010 3:37 PM

Cook sounds like the Mr. Jameson from Spiderman. At least that’s the voice in my head!

5. Jack Factor says: Jul 19, 2010 3:38 PM

Once the interview was over, Cook put on his white ten-gallon and went out with Roscoe and Enis to chase them Duke boys.

6. Ambrose says: Jul 19, 2010 3:38 PM

I also heard he was a schismatic.

7. ken hawk says: Jul 19, 2010 3:40 PM

“Sometimes at PFT we try (and usually fail)…”
    Cut. Print. Beautiful.
    Florio wears zubas.

8. BrentFavre says: Jul 19, 2010 3:40 PM

jj jones says:
    July 19, 2010 3:31 PM
    Why does Favre get a free pass for being such an attention whore?

He’s just a kid out there. Having fun. Gunslingin’.

9. sharkattack says: Jul 19, 2010 3:40 PM

This is the best article of the month.
    Very funny stuff. Especially the part where Favre enters the room.

10. Ruvell100 says: Jul 19, 2010 3:42 PM

FoF and Majik would give their life for him.

11. Headcrusher says: Jul 19, 2010 3:44 PM

This just makes it so obvious to me that Favre enjoys messing with people. I love that eveyone thinks he is a drama queen when in reality, he thinks so little about the attention (outside of the normal pro athlete level) that he just plays with people. I would rather them (Favre and Chilly) just come clean and say what everybody knows, but for whatever reason they play this game. I have followed his career closely since he got to GB and it’s very well known what a joker he is, so I think he sees it all as a joke. That’s just my opinion.

12. GobiasINC_1 says: Jul 19, 2010 3:45 PM

jj jones, it is because ESPN, NFL Network and every other sports reporting company in the country want Favre to work for them after he is done playing. So they refuse to write how much of a diva he is and instead rave about how ‘he is the only one who can make that throw!’ Even though most elite QBs in the NFL can make all the throws Favre does.
    I’m glad someone is calling his worship out on this, but I never thought it would be his own agent.

13. Walleyeman says: Jul 19, 2010 3:50 PM

14. WellDisciplinedVC says: Jul 19, 2010 3:51 PM

When your agent gets pi$$ed..it’s time to go old man.
    Please retire so I can remember your LAST pass was a pick. Go Bucs!

15. perryplayer440 says: Jul 19, 2010 3:51 PM

Wish Bret would tear his acl so we wouldn’t have to hear about him coming back anymore

16. Hauschild says: Jul 19, 2010 3:51 PM

Seems the “goddamned drama queen” made ol’ Cook a few million bucks last summer. But, Favre’s made Cook wealthy beyond belief for the past 15 years. “Big, goddamned deal”, right???
    Brett Favre could say, “Why do I have to have a goddamned agent?” “What the hell do agents really do that a man of even average intelligence couldn’t do?” “What a waste of goddamned money!”
    Seriously, folks, do any of us actually believe that a man that’s captivated television audiences for some 20 years does not himself possess some drama about his life? Drama is the reason people cannot look away from the TV when he’s commandeering an offense.

17. LordFavre says: Jul 19, 2010 3:52 PM

Meanwhile…Aaron and Ted were seen discretely entering the back door of a Green Bay bathhouse….

18. Bob Nelson says: Jul 19, 2010 3:52 PM

That’s what you are paid for Bus.
    And you have been paid plenty.

19. Matt S. says: Jul 19, 2010 3:53 PM

I bet this “argument” was staged more than Operation Repo.

20. Slow Joe says: Jul 19, 2010 3:53 PM

That was a great laugh for me. I like Favre but his indecision thing is irritating.
    How bad is it that the rest of the known universe KNOWS he’s playing this year but he’s “undecided”?

21. mustbechris says: Jul 19, 2010 3:56 PM

mike florio disagrees

22. Slow Joe says: Jul 19, 2010 3:56 PM

“Never thought I’d say this, but I may have to pick up a copy of this month’s Men’s Journal.”
    Don’t you usually read Highlights?

23. JimmySmith says: Jul 19, 2010 3:56 PM

Bus Cooke speaks from both sides of his mouth, he wouldn’t earn a dime if Childress didn’t lick Favre’s nut sack and now he is complaining that Favre complains, come on.
    Bus should be happy he doesn’t have to wear a dress or knee pads to get BrINT to come back and pad his INT totals.

24. TedTheSledge says: Jul 19, 2010 4:00 PM

Yep … just like a kid out there attention whoring..
    Brent: Mommy Mommy look at me look what I can do!!
    (pulls imaginary six shooters)
    BANG BANG I’m a gunslinger!!
    Bonita: Thats nice dear now go play with Scott, you are annoying the adults.
    Brent: but mommy I don’t want to! he eats paste.
    Scott: duh … my kittens breath smells like cat food!

25. Occam says: Jul 19, 2010 4:05 PM

“Mark0226
    Gregg states: Never thought I’d say this, but I may have to pick up a copy of this month’s Men’s Journal.
    You had to know that the time to move on from Tiger Beat was coming sooner or later.”
    Ha. Made me laugh out loud. :)

26. garrettmustgo says: Jul 19, 2010 4:08 PM

This is Cook fueling the favre bus… its getting its final lookover… its gonna hit the road come august.. lol

27. Ruvell100 says: Jul 19, 2010 4:09 PM

I don’t know what the big deal is. He’s just down-to-earth team player family man-ing while riding his tractor and being a kid out there gunslinging. That’s what ESPN and Peter King told me anyway.

28. phillybird says: Jul 19, 2010 4:12 PM

He’s the best player on the field for both teams he keeps the Viking in the game and then wins it for the other team in the end. I can’t watch
    BSPN game day shows it make me ill

29. AlanSaysYo says: Jul 19, 2010 4:15 PM

How quickly you forget that Bus Cook has always been a free-wheeling, self-serving douchebag. Seems to me he’s just angling for some of his own press right now. It was partly his doing in creating this monster because he wanted another big payday (success!) and now he wants a little mic time before Favre rides off into the sunset and he needs to find another meal ticket.

30. BrentFavre says: Jul 19, 2010 4:16 PM

Hauschild says:
    “Drama is the reason people cannot look away from the TV when he’s commandeering an offense.”
    I sure manage to look away these days. In fact, I make a point to.

31. broncosaddict says: Jul 19, 2010 4:20 PM

@ WellDisciplinedVC
    Please retire so I can remember your LAST pass was a pick.
    Don’t forget his 1st LAST pass was a pick as well as this, his 5th..6th? LAST pass.

32. robert ethen says: Jul 19, 2010 4:20 PM

Hey Bus want to air the dirty laundry tell it to your wife, you goddamn drama queen, not to the freaking Men’s Journal. Represent or don’t represent, no one goddam cares. No one knows you or wants to talk to you without your main client. Got it?

33. mr.bozojones says: Jul 19, 2010 4:21 PM

I love Favre, but I second Bus. MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND STICK WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!

34. dreamer says: Jul 19, 2010 4:23 PM

I used to love Favre as I’m a huge Packers fan. Early in his career I thought he walked on water.
    For me it was all Favre all the time. Now I can’t stand to look at the prick. He really sucks and he’s done a lot to tarnish his legacy.
    Hopefully, he’ll come back as I’d love to see one of the Packers break his leg.

35. Flatty says: Jul 19, 2010 4:23 PM

and y’all have been duped by the favre aw-shucks machine once again…wake up, bus is in on the joke people.

36. robert ethen says: Jul 19, 2010 4:24 PM

Hey Rosenthal, if you feel awkward buying “Men’s Journal” tell them it’s for your Dad or your Uncle or something. Or for research purposes. Shop owners never ask for proof of age anyway.

37. Vee says: Jul 19, 2010 4:24 PM

As soon as I saw the title to this article, it couldn’t have been written by Florio, so I opened it. And surprise, I was right!

38. Hornung's Tumbler says: Jul 19, 2010 4:27 PM

Sounds made up and total BS. All three of them are clowns. Go get your shinebox, Brent. You cannot carry Rodger’s jock now.

39. CKL says: Jul 19, 2010 4:28 PM

Matt S. says: July 19, 2010 3:53 PM
    I bet this “argument” was staged more than Operation Repo
    ____________________________
    Good point. I bet you are right. It’s funny as FVCK though if it’s real.

40. PurpleRaid12 says: Jul 19, 2010 4:30 PM

JimmySmith, I mean Bus Cook, must be on his period.

41. MagicMan407 says: Jul 19, 2010 4:34 PM

“He’s just a kid out there. Having fun. Gunslingin’.”
    LOL that shiz is sooo funny even if it was meant to be taken serious. Thats like all I hear bout Farve when he comes back after retiring multiple times and such throughout the offseasons.
    “Just a boy out there playing football with his buds.”
    Farve is great, but this crap he does every offseason is to keep him out of training with the team is all. Thats really all he needs to say. You think he would have retired if he would ahve won the superbowl? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

42. purpleguy says: Jul 19, 2010 4:39 PM

Pretty frigging good quote. I almost like the Ed Werder jab as much as the drama queen crack. Of course, Bus has already made pretty much all he’ll ever make off Lord Favre by now.

43. pervy harvin says: Jul 19, 2010 4:40 PM

Walleyeman says:
    July 19, 2010 3:50 PM
    ————————————————–
    What the hell are you talking about?? That Pack fans inbreed? Shoot bacon grease in their veins?Drink and drive like laws don’t exist? Those are all TRUE and you know it…just be glad we keep your sheep thing on the down in fear of Midwest ridicule…

44. Jeremy says: Jul 19, 2010 4:41 PM

When I hear Bus Cook talking, I always just assume he really means the opposite. Lying is like breathing to this guy. It’s automatic.
    So how do I translate that little tirade in reverse?

45. Hauschild says: Jul 19, 2010 4:41 PM

BrentFavre says: July 19, 2010 4:16 PM
    “I sure manage to look away these days. In fact, I make a point to.”
    I would advise against this mentality. Once he’s gone, the NFL will never be the same.
    Remember, in the pain, there is healing. Get past the hate and envy.

46. bigrig says: Jul 19, 2010 4:44 PM

Hey, Brett knows it’s wrong not to come to camp. Otherwise, he’d just say I’ll get there when I get there.
    If you are too good to show up when everybody else comes in, what are you saying to the guys blocking for you?
    Instead of dressing in drag, why doesn’t Chilly put on a white stallion costume and Brett can just ride him into camp to make his grand appearance?
    What would Bud Grant think of this circus?

47. dabarber says: Jul 19, 2010 4:45 PM

Brenda Favre loves to chit chat with the neighborhood gals.
    That is why she is sitting out training camp–She doesn’t want to miss out on any juicy gossip.

48. Qoojo says: Jul 19, 2010 4:46 PM

Cook made millions with Favre, and represents him. Which means in my book, that he should have kept his mouth shut, or talked with Favre privately.

49. John El Way says: Jul 19, 2010 4:46 PM

Really? Who cares this much about Favre besides Vikings fans? Losers, thats who.

50. ZombieRevolution says: Jul 19, 2010 4:49 PM

It is so easy to ignore. All the folks that say if you do not like what is on PFT- ignore it. The same goes for Favre. So many call him a drama queen, but sites like this feed all of that.
    PFT tired of a story line- never, especially one that generates hits.

51. 12to85ftw says: Jul 19, 2010 4:50 PM

Brett Who?

52. Gregjennings85 says: Jul 19, 2010 4:54 PM

Being the agent for JUDAS is the same as being JUDAS.

53. johnnythek says: Jul 19, 2010 4:57 PM

OK, my theory as to how this came about, imagine 3-way conference call:
    PR Agent: Boys, we haven’t had a Favre-related headline in 72 hours. We need to come up with something new.
    Favre: Well, I’m plum out of ideers…
    PR Agent: Wait! I’ve got it! Bus, I’ll get you an interview with, let’s say Men’s Journal, and you make out that you are sick of Favre’s act! Say that even you think that he is a whinny drama queen!
    Favre: Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck… Dadgum it, that is pretty smart! Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck.
    Bus: I don’t know…
    Favre: Hey Bus, remember that 8 % commission you get off me?
    Bus: What’s the number for Men’s Journal?

54. Scott P says: Jul 19, 2010 5:03 PM

I keep waiting for someone at ESPN to step up and say what no one else will. Favre is stalling in order to skip camp. Miss H Storm – you’re smarter then that. You’re Hiraldo-esque interview of Sir Brett was laughable. It was all Fav-ra could do not to bust out a huge grin as he stated it was still his ‘ankle’ that was keeping him from ultimately committing to play in ’10. If ankle is Taiwanese for training camp, then yeah, I believe him.

55. Rossum20 says: Jul 19, 2010 5:07 PM

Wow how often do you get a public rant from an agent who is pissed about their client who is making them filthy rich? Usually these guys defend them to the death…especially guys with fat contracts like Favre….
    …boy Brent, you sure do love yourself more than anyone else possible could!

56. HappyBunny says: Jul 19, 2010 5:13 PM

Goddamn, I love me some goddamn Bus Cook!

57. CaptainMarvel says: Jul 19, 2010 5:24 PM

YEAH RIGHT – like Bus Cook doesn’t like the attention. He only said that crap so he COULD get some of the attention.

58. brasho says: Jul 19, 2010 5:33 PM

Bus Cook acting like Favre’s daddy? Oh yeah, I forgot, without Bus Cook there would be no Brett Favre… Bus Cook made Brett Favre-YEAH EFFING RIGHT! Favre should fire Cook for acting like a baby when Favre forces him to do his job…

59. Ambrose says: Jul 19, 2010 5:40 PM

Walleyeman says:
    July 19, 2010 3:50 PM
    Now this is funny, almost as funny as the Viking fans and their silly untruthful comments about Packer fans.
    ——————————————–
    The funny part is that whatever condescending comment is made about Packer fans or Wisconsin in general is exactly mirrored in Minnesota. The entire world knows this to be true…like Illinois and Indiana, or Iowa and Nebraska, or North Dakota and South Dakota. The really funny part is that people from Minnesota tend to think that they are in Denver or Seattle or someplace superior to any neighboring state. And the really really funny part is that their delusional mindset is only fooling people from Minnesota!

60. LordFavre says: Jul 19, 2010 5:51 PM

Aaron Rodgers has his a$$ cheeks spread and all the little Packer fans are licking his nuts til’ the cows come home (same goes for TT)…
    I will be laughing my a$$ off when it all comes tumbling down!!!
    17-15 without FAVRE….
    the PACKERS SUCK…hahaha.
    Mr. Fumblestumblekick

61. Twizzle says: Jul 19, 2010 5:55 PM

Are you Packer fans EVER gonna over the fact that Favre left WI and you’ve won NOTHING since then just like you won NOTHING before he got there (before the dark ages) and you’re gonna win NOTHING in the future without him???

62. Pongo says: Jul 19, 2010 6:06 PM

If Farve gets a “free pass” for being a drama queen, I would like to see what a full cost pass would look like.
    He is the most harassed man in the NFL.
    Some people really do seem to have some pent up feelings that they should get looked into. It cannot be healthy to turn that pent up desire into hatred.

63. Twizzle says: Jul 19, 2010 6:07 PM

Every Packer fan comment screaming about Favre is just screaming their recognition that the Packers will always be fighting for 2nd place now that Favre left GB.

64. Twizzle says: Jul 19, 2010 6:10 PM

“People from Minnesota tend to think that they are someplace superior to Green Bay.”
    Well duh it’s true.

65. va4favre says: Jul 19, 2010 6:10 PM

The reason that Favre gets all of this attention is simple: he is interesting! Most of the other players are dull and boring. Favre sells tickets, gets record ratings and can soar or break your heart. That’s why people watch.

66. scomibord says: Jul 19, 2010 6:21 PM

Ambrose says: July 19, 2010 5:40 PM
    you hit the nail on the head
    viqueen fans\’denial of their inbreedeing and and idiocyis laughable
    and Twizzle-are viqueen fans ever going to get over losingg the NFCCgame?theyve never won a superbowl and they never will!!Wake up!!!

67. numberfour says: Jul 19, 2010 6:27 PM

Meanwhile…Brett and Chilly were seen discretely leaving the back door of a Hattiesburg bathhouse….

68. pervy harvin says: Jul 19, 2010 6:37 PM

Ambrose says: The funny part is that whatever condescending comment is made about Packer fans or Wisconsin in general is exactly mirrored in Minnesota. The really funny part is that people from Minnesota tend to think that they are in Denver or Seattle or someplace superior to any neighboring state.
    ————————————————–
    Keep saying it AmbrosyPalm….you are the only one that believes MN is just like WI! WTF is your deal with Seattle or Denver?? Only a true Sconnie would worship those dumps as Americas great cities!

69. Sparrowhawk says: Jul 19, 2010 6:40 PM

Best article about Brett that I’ve seen in a while. I knew that the Favre-slurpers would rise in indignation over Cook’s quote, and they didn’t disappoint. The football world isn’t just laughing at Brett anymore, the even bigger joke is the army of apologists that race to their keyboard every time that an article reveals a little more about who Brett really is.

70. Twizzle says: Jul 19, 2010 6:41 PM

Why can’t you people stop blaming Favre for what’s happened to the Packers since he left?? How is it his fault???

71. GB3Pack4 says: Jul 19, 2010 6:56 PM

This is priceless -

72. Wipackman says: Jul 19, 2010 7:00 PM

friggin hillbilly idiot like his new home fans LA VIKINGS

73. Wipackman says: Jul 19, 2010 7:02 PM

Twizzle Dick —— We dont care about Favre… Second best QB behind Aaron Rodgers in the division and when we get all of our players on StarCaps we will win the division and win the conference because our QB wont throw it to the other team .

74. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 19, 2010 7:05 PM

Twizzle says:
    “Every Packer fan comment screaming about Favre is just screaming their recognition that the Packers will always be fighting for 2nd place now that Favre left GB”
    ___________________________________
    Amen, brother!
    They lash out rant in writhing agony over the fact The Monday Night Football Game was the highest rated game in cable history. The whole country (well 49 out of 50 states) was pulling for Brett to smack the Packers and get his revenge. Sports bars in New York, Miami, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles were filled to capacity with people screaming their heads of for the Vikings to destroy the Packers and get Brett’s revenge – they got their wish! The Packer faithful pouted “we’ll see you at Lambeau…” Okay fools so how’d that work out for you? America tuned in again and watched the Vikings give the Packers a more thorough beating – Lambeau shmambo. You disloyal pole-smokers who attack Favre, after all he gave you (16 years 2 Superbowls etc.) are low class trash.
    You can pretend the Viking’s NFC championship game loss makes up for your humiliation at the hands of Brett Favre last season, but it doesn’t come close. You couldn’t even get past the first round!
    You can pretend your Superbowl wins from a bygone era somehow make up for your humiliation at the hands of Brett Favre last season, but they don’t.
    Packer fans absolutely should despise the hated Vikings, it’s their obligation and duty, Minnesota Viking fans wouldn’t have it any other way. But to attack Brett Favre, his wife and family, his upbringing and even his legacy (which is also your legacy, you fools) is unbelievably no class. It’s trailer trash behavior and probably the product of having a professional sports team is a very small town filled with poorly educated, people who have no idea they’re behavior is petty, selfish and small-minded.
    Well brace yourself Packer fans, because you can lie to yourself about “Ginger Rodgers”, but you’ve got two more embarrassing beatings to look forward to this season – and all the ranting about everything Minnesota isn’t going to earn you a reprieve. I can almost hear the giddy ESPN announcers describing the games now.

75. JuicyMelon says: Jul 19, 2010 7:09 PM

This is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.
    Go to buscook.com and read about what Brett had to say. First off, I doubt the article is true. Cook’s first client was Brett. They seem to be great friends.
    Plus it’s not Brett’s fault that people are obsessed with him!

76. izzwald2000 says: Jul 19, 2010 7:09 PM

Everyone says they’re sick of Favre, but who gets the most comments on this website and has the highest ratings during the season? If you hate him so much, stop watching or post comments. You’re all fueling the gunslinger’s ego.

77. Twizzle says: Jul 19, 2010 7:10 PM

No Wipackman he’ll just dropkick it to the other team in OT of the playoffs.

78. BAtkins says: Jul 19, 2010 7:12 PM

That’s some funny stuff. Sounds like Brett has two wives, who knew he was Mormon?

79. CaptainFantastik says: Jul 19, 2010 7:42 PM

——————————-
    Or sabotaging it (and his teams’ seasons) with his bonehead INT’s. 7 times in the decade’s 10 years he’s ended his team’s season with INT’s.

80. TheSleepness says: Jul 19, 2010 8:06 PM

idk i have no problem with favre…everyone should be quiet since last season he had one hell of a year…EVERYONE knows he’s coming back so why even bother speculating..just relax, it’ll happen….was the world always this knee-jerky or is this simply the age of the douchebag?

81. Santonio'sBluntWrap says: Jul 19, 2010 8:06 PM

Somebody owes a small fortune to the cussing jar!

82. Lumpymilk4u says: Jul 19, 2010 8:14 PM

It’s ok everyone. I punched holes in Favre’s lawn mower and took a Chipotle dump on his seat.

83. gotsix? says: Jul 19, 2010 8:20 PM

I have no respect for vikings fans. If carson palmer ( a much better QB than Pig-Ben) came to the Steelers, I’d still spit at him when he jogs out of the tunnel. How any team can honestly root for their division enemy’s ex-QB is beyond me. All you purple pansy’s should be ashamed and this just adds to the long lists of “WHY?”

84. Occam says: Jul 19, 2010 8:34 PM

“gotsix? says:
    I have no respect for vikings fans. If carson palmer ( a much better QB than Pig-Ben) came to the Steelers, I’d still spit at him when he jogs out of the tunnel.”
    It’s the classy thing to do, really.

85. davidc45629 says: Jul 19, 2010 8:36 PM

Cook knows there ain’t no next contract he can get his 3% of so he don’t give a f anymore.

86. dcarlock says: Jul 19, 2010 9:31 PM

Hey Bus Cook!
    You need to clean up your language! I would love to wash out your mouth out with soap!!! You will not get to Heaven if you keep speaking like that……………………………

87. Norseman says: Jul 19, 2010 9:54 PM

Thanks for the yucks, guys. Whenever I need a good laugh, all I have to do is log on to PFT and look for a Favre or GB-Vikings post. Chuckles galore.
    It conjures up images of a Neanderthal Pissing Match where two low-IQ mouth-breathers face off and hose each other down. The more evolved types stand around and laugh at the fools.
    I’ve never before experienced such a bunch of jock-sniffers, sack-tappers, bum-sniffers, and basement dwellers. The spelling and grammar is priceless and the insults, while a bit juvenile, have definite entertainment value. Keep up the good work fellas. I think the coming season is going to be outstanding humor-wise.

88. Dlem says: Jul 19, 2010 9:57 PM

Twizzle, AkA Perv(ert) AKA Contra, AKA…..every other alias you go by.
    Question for you..How many Viking fans does it take to form a complete a logical lucid thought?
    Answer: We’ll never know,it has not happened yet..probably never will. It is hillarious to see you and your other personalities run out of material. You repeat the 2 wins, the old championships, homo jokes, your state sucks jokes etc. Why, because you have no football savvy at all and if you did you don’t have a team to apply it to.
    I just read that the Packer camp is on the preferred must see list for training camp visits. Didn’t see Viking camp on there. But they don’t have training camp at home. Who would want to practice in a bubble? That’s what you come to expect from the 2nd least valuable franchise in the league.
    People from throughout the world plan their vacation to visit Lambeau Field and the Packer Hall of Fame. When was the last time someone planned a vacation to visit the Vikings at the HHH dome? I think you know the answer to that.
    Last years division championship is just as far in the past as the Packer Chamionships. We both have them, can’t take them away, but they mean nothing for the upcoming season…let’s see how the games play out and trash talk then.
    Well bring on the insults girls because as far as substance you got NOTHING!
    One other thought, you girls talk about how we hate Favre yet you don’t mention that on many other threads I see Fran Tarkenton trashed constantly by Viking fan…kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it?
    Too bad you don’t value Viking History…but then again who could value decades of falling short of your goal….

89. Emoney says: Jul 19, 2010 10:01 PM

Twinkle,
    thats funny you say we haven’t won anything after favre. What the hell have you won WITH him?! Nothing! Just like the history of your franchise. You’re born a loser and will die a loser. Oh wait, you won’t die a loser because in a year, you won’t even have a team to cheer for.

90. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 19, 2010 10:55 PM

Dlem says:
    ” I just read that the Packer camp is on the preferred must see list for training camp visits”
    __________________________________
    I saw that article too. It was in an Aeroflot in-flight magazine. Apparently, Russians who’ve been locked away in a Gulag love the “meat packing plant” architecture of Lambeau field and are very partial to fat women that smell like boiled cabbage.
    Man are you freakin’ serious – do you really believe the diarrhea you just posted? WTF is wrong with your fully indoctrinated brain. The Packer Hall Of Fame means dick, except to you and phoney-ass Bob Nelson. Dude, seriously – quit your job at the Brett Favre Steakhouse and go see some of the beautiful things in the World – I guarantee that when you get home you’ll realize Lambeau Field is not one of them.
    Oh, and by the way, fire up your trusty VHS machine and watch the 2009 Packer Viking games. You got your ass handed to you twice and almost got your new quarterback killed.

91. c.carterhof says: Jul 20, 2010 12:09 AM

The Packers Hall of Fame? I just read that Mark Chmura has been chosen for the Packers’ Hall of Fame. Really? Thats gotta be a joke. Yeah…I wanna plan my vacation to visit Lambeau Field and the Packer Hall of Fame to see this pervert. ???
    He should be in jail, along with cheatin Paul Hourning and J. Jolly. And the dude who took a crap in some girls closet. Then there is the DB who raped a girl just a couple months ago. Wow, what a bunch of low lifes.

92. packers4life says: Jul 20, 2010 12:43 AM

“The whole country (well 49 out of 50 states) was pulling for Brett to smack the Packers and get his revenge. Sports bars in New York, Miami, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles were filled to capacity with people screaming their heads of for the Vikings to destroy the Packers and get Brett’s revenge – they got their wish!”
    Haha half of the country rooting for the Vikings? Do you have any proof to backup that statement? and were you at the bars in New York, Miami, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles to actually see people cheering for the Vikings? Yeah, didn’t think so.
    Thanks for the laugh though. It was funny reading you say that people were rooting for Favre. Sorry but there are probably more people out there that dislike him more than people who like him mainly because of him being a drama queen and his retire-unretire crap he pulls every season.

93. BrokenBallz says: Jul 20, 2010 8:01 AM

Our boy Bus had better choose his words carefully, or he may end up under the bus.
    Having said that, I will side with Bus on one point: Yes the Favre thing has pretty much gone from sublime to flat-out ridiculous. Make a decision and get on with it already……we poor huddled masses have much better things to do than waste time and bandwidth on this silly subject. Still, we keep coming back for more…..

94. urworstnitemare says: Jul 20, 2010 9:37 AM

I really enjoy reading the comments between the Packers and Vikes fans, but really the truth be known that we ALL will miss Bret when he decides to leave.
    I’m a Steelers fan. Now how would you guys like to be going through the mess we are?, rather than if someone is going to show up for training camp. We despise the Ravens and Bengals. We hate Ray Lewis and Oucho Cinco, but I will be the first to admit when these guys decide to retire that I will miss them. They are great players that make the game interesting and are fun to watch. It would be more fun if they were Steelers.
    But what I am saying is Bret is the same way. Love or hate him we will all miss him when he is gone. So just enjoy his game while it last and be thankful he is still on the field for all our enjoyment because he plays the game with heart and is fun to watch.

95. Bonkski says: Jul 20, 2010 9:59 AM

I never thought the day would come that I would say that Brett is smarter then all you morons. I just love to read all the responses to this. If you really hated all the attention he received, I would think you would ignore it. One way to stop a glory hound is to ignore him. But you dorks keep reading and writing about how much you hate him. When deep inside if you did not care you would not be paying any attention. So keep on responding I need more good laughs.

96. pervy harvin says: Jul 20, 2010 1:36 PM

Norseman says: It conjures up images of a Neanderthal Pissing Match where two low-IQ mouth-breathers face off and hose each other down. The more evolved types stand around and laugh at the fools
    ————————————————–
    Get over the elitist bs fellow Viking fan. I’m sure the guys with the high IQs are the ones entertaining the unoriginal,boring ass wanna be evolved members…rolling up your sleeves and taking on other fans is what PFT is all about bro…

97. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 20, 2010 4:08 PM

packers4life says:
    “Haha half of the country rooting for the Vikings? Do you have any proof to backup that statement? and were you at the bars in New York, Miami, Chicago, Dallas and Los Angeles to actually see people cheering for the Vikings? Yeah, didn’t think so”.
    __________________________________
    I WAS in New York for the Monday Night Game and saw J-E-T-S fans going crazy as Favre destroyed the Packers. I LIVE in Los Angeles and witnessed the few Packers fans bewildered by a packed Sports Bar cheering for Favre at Lambeau. And there was even news footage of Viking Fans in the bars in freakin’ Green Bay Wisconsin! Announcers, Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long, Terry Bradshaw, Michael Strahan, Cris Collingsworth and Steve Mariucci could barely contain and disguise their glee.
    Go on Youtube and watch – Deon Sanders he didn’t even try to be impartial, he openly mocked and LAUGHED at the Packers for their “disrespect of Brett”. You want the truth? YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

98. Dlem says: Jul 20, 2010 4:40 PM

@ dial a douche
    Recent hx:
    2006 team valuations: Green Bay #12, Vikings #32.
    2009 Green Bay #17, Vikings #31,would have been 32 if Raider value had not dropped so far.
    Operating revenue: Pack $20.1 mil, Vikings: 8.2 mil.
    Team value: Pack $1.19 bil, Vikes $835 Mil.
    You see the Pack is o.k. even without Mr Favre. I believe the Vikes would have been number 32 without him.
    Now tell me specifically how you believe that tradition, Campionship history and the Hall of fame mean nothing.
    2/2009 The Packer are the 5th ranked greatest American sports franchise of all time. This is fact. Sorry can’t find the vikings anywhere.
    By the way, the food and service at Favre’s steakhouse isn’t that good. I wouldn’t recommend it.
    As far as the Hall of fame and player legal problems . If you want to get into this argument we could have a lively debate as the vikings have a long history of transgretions. For the record I do not believe that Chmura should be in any hall of fame.
    By the way, quit sending your men (impersontating cops) to our malls to molest our children. You robably didn’t read about that as the newpaper doesn’t have all pictures
    Now I know facts and figures will be a challenge for you and Per(ert), et al, but try to stay with the adult conversation. Look at it this way you’ll always have the gratification that you beat us twice last year……
    Try to keep up with the big dogs after your testicles have descendedd
    Hey Norseman, good post, how did I do?

99. pervy harvin says: Jul 20, 2010 5:28 PM

@ Phlegm- I fell asleep about 1/4 way down that 2nd grade book report you vomited up trying to look smart. Don’t you know men that work(unlike you) want comedy and not financial reports??? Keep Chmura in your state douche cake….Pack ok without Favre??? LMAO!!!!!
    He took you to your only SB win in 40+ years nutsicle!! God….please feed me some Pack fans that can challenge me for once!!!!

100. va4favre says: Jul 20, 2010 5:58 PM

Even though this article was funny, I think the fact that Favre made this man a millionaire, at least, does not give him the right to poke fun at him. Favre’s his golden goose!

101. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 20, 2010 6:18 PM

Dlame says:
    Why do you hopelessly ignorant retards keep quoting meaningless statistics and boast of Championships that date back to the Spanish American War? Stop trying to sell the hogwash that the Packers are somehow a “special or holy team”, nobody outside of Wisconsin is mopping what you’re spilling. The Pittsburgh Steelers wipe their asses with your Super Bowl records, so does Dallas and for that matter so do the 49er’s. You little weenies keep on believing there’s some sort of Pilgrimage of football fans, crawling to the “Jerusalem West Wall” you call Lambeau Field. You geeks are clearly delusional! All the major cities have their own teams – if they came to Lambeau it would be to imitate Ozzie Osbourne at the Alamo.
    And you can quote bullshit numbers about the Packer’s team valuation until you are blue in the face, but the truth is the franchise has $-0- dollar value. The franchise is un-sellable. It is owned by the alcoholic fans who would never collectively agree to sell it their collective identity. 1.19 billion dollars of Packer franchise valuation is like having 1.19 billion of North Korean currency. It’s worthless if you cant spend it. So your pathetic fall-back defensive position of stats and money means exactly dick!
    The first two NFC expansion teams, the Dallas Cowboys (1960) and the Minnesota Vikings (1961) have accumulated a rich tradition, equal to the Packers and have many inductees in the Hall Of Fame. Both teams have a very competitive record versus The Green Bay Packers, thank you very much. And both teams have only been around for 50 years compared to 91 years for the Packers. But I tire of this blather, so let’s get to your spelling lesson:
    “o.k.” is spelled “okay”
    “Campionship” is spelled “championship”.
    “Mr” is spelled “Mr.”
    “transgretions” is spelled “transgressions”
    “impersontating” is spelled “impersonating”
    “et al is spelled “et al.”
    “robably” and “descendedd” are obviously typographical errors, so I’ll let you off the hook on those two.
    When you invite someone to try stay with your adult conversation – skip the puerile insults like:
    “You robably didn’t read about that as the newpaper doesn’t have all pictures”
    or…
    “Try to keep up with the big dogs after your testicles have descendedd”
    It reveals much about your true age “Mr. Adult”.

102. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 21, 2010 7:08 AM

Dlame
    “D” , I’m proud of you. You took it on the chin and made an attempt to be funny, that’s a start…
    Sorry for correcting your spelling and hurting your feelings, that was mean-spirited. I felt insecure after you made fun of my Pre-Pubescent testicles. I’m hoping they will have descendedd by the start of the season. I’m sick of sounding like a mezzo-soprano.
    Always remember, “D”, football is just a game.
    Your pal,
    Dial-a-douche

103. Gunny D says: Jul 21, 2010 12:13 PM

Bus Cook should be fired by Favre. If he has a problem with Favre talking to ESPN or whomever, he should discuss that with his client, and not with the media. Favre should fire him today, and hire someone else.

104. Canned Heat says: Jul 23, 2010 10:33 AM

Hauschild says:
    July 19, 2010 4:41 PM
    BrentFavre says: July 19, 2010 4:16 PM
    “I sure manage to look away these days. In fact, I make a point to.”
    Remember, in the pain, there is healing. Get past the hate and envy.
    ___________________________________
    Right you are….no one will stay long enough in the league to pass up the horrendous interception record of Lord Favre, which is sure to be further added to, if she can make it to MN. The rest of his records, with maybe the exception of consecutive games…will be shattered by smart QB’s like Manning. Not tougher, but smarter…and barely.