Pat Williams welcomes Toby Gerhart to the NFL

T. Gerhart.jpgNo one told Pat Williams that Saturday’s practice wasn’t full contact.

Rookie Vikings running back Toby Gerhart took at least three big hits despite being in shoulder pads and shorts.  Offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell said, “I didn’t know we were hitting that hard yet, but they might have tried to
welcome him a little bit.”

Pat Williams was awesomely unapologetic.

“I don’t care who it is, man,” Williams said. “This ain’t college no more.
They’re grown mans out there. [Expletive.] Paying these college boys like they
already played before, so [expletive], we just show ‘em. This is a different
breed out there. This is grown men. It ain’t boys no more. But they pay ‘em like
they done played in the NFL now,” Williams said, according to Tom Pelissero of ESPN1500.

Pat Williams is the [expletive] best.

(And for the record, Gerhart had just the right response. “It’s expected,” Gerhart said. “I feel like I’m playing football again.”)

Permalink 116 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Minnesota Vikings, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
116 Responses to “Pat Williams welcomes Toby Gerhart to the NFL”
  1. Bun McSticky says: Jul 31, 2010 2:51 PM

LMAO. Pat Williams is awesome.

2. odds75to1 says: Jul 31, 2010 2:53 PM

nice

3. mr_snrub says: Jul 31, 2010 2:54 PM

People that say:
    “Welcome to the NFL”
    “Excuses are like…”
    “Get in the hole”
    “It is what it is (without defining what ‘ it’ actually is).”
    People that can all blow me.

4. wope says: Jul 31, 2010 2:56 PM

Awesome use of the English language.

5. Dixon29 says: Jul 31, 2010 2:57 PM

Okay, now show that “mans” how to get away with using banned substances.

6. Roscoe P. Coaltrain says: Jul 31, 2010 2:59 PM

Wow Toby G. Is being a class act right now. What if that was Jared allen hitting AP on His first day and JA talking all that smack or he made him carry his pads? Spike lee and reverend (reverend my ass) sharpton would be pissin and moaning yelling racist. What a double standard. Yea florio… Pat Williams is so great. He’s an asshole and so are you.

7. purpleguy says: Jul 31, 2010 3:02 PM

By the looks of that Gerhart picture, the easiest way to bring him down would probably be grabbing his ears. Pat probably hit him haed because he thought they were a couple of funnel cakes.

8. Cushing Will Kill You says: Jul 31, 2010 3:02 PM

Is Pat Williams mentally retarded? Seriously. It’s a serious question. Does anyone know?

9. BigBear123 says: Jul 31, 2010 3:03 PM

But they pay ‘em like they done played in the NFL now,”
    ———-
    Give me Gerhart’s paycheck and I’ll be a tackling dummy until I have to be carted off the field.
    Too bad the Vikings didn’t draft Reggie Bush.

10. Mustard says: Jul 31, 2010 3:05 PM

totally. But do it when you are in full contact. Maybe Sam Bradford should get the same treatment.
    “Yeah, I know we aint’s supprosed to be hitting hard on dem college QB’s, but I wanted to gives hims a littles hellos from the veteranses. He should buy me some gold teef or summin, cuz I’m madz at de ol wookie wage scrale!”

11. BigEasy says: Jul 31, 2010 3:07 PM

After football, Pat Williams should be a english teacher or a contributor to pft……”they’re grown mans out there”…….”but they pay ‘em like they done played in the NFL now”
    Favre will get the same treatment from the Saints D when he shows up on Sept 9th after 2 good practices.

12. downwithdansnyder says: Jul 31, 2010 3:09 PM

Maybe Pat should put a phone call into the NFLPA and tell them what he thinks.

13. NoGravyForSconnie says: Jul 31, 2010 3:12 PM

WOOHOO phat pat!!

14. 12thman says: Jul 31, 2010 3:12 PM

Good for Toby

15. fifthorkid says: Jul 31, 2010 3:12 PM

Wow, Pat WIlliams, you surely didn’t learn english very well in college.

16. BigMacAttack says: Jul 31, 2010 3:13 PM

I can’t wait until he does that to Brett Favre in practice. I’m sure someone will deliver Pat a nice crackback to remind him it’s his team he’s beating up and not the Saints.

17. woodreaux10 says: Jul 31, 2010 3:14 PM

…spoken like a dopey defensive lineman…

18. Tinbender says: Jul 31, 2010 3:19 PM

Sounds like Pats a little jealous of the rookie pay scale. That and he’s jealous some people get a collage education. They might need that running back, just don’t take him out before the season starts, ya big unedumacated dope!

19. OJ SIMPSON says: Jul 31, 2010 3:21 PM

The Albino Rhino is legit. He’s gonna turn some heads.
    Pat Williams needs to be suspended for substance abuse.

20. MNFreddyG says: Jul 31, 2010 3:21 PM

Favorite Viking for years.

21. TryTheVeal says: Jul 31, 2010 3:21 PM

I’m thinking he majored in English while attending Texas A&M…

22. watson says: Jul 31, 2010 3:22 PM

At least Minnesota will have a Back that can hold on to the Ball…!!!!!

23. NoGravyForSconnie says: Jul 31, 2010 3:26 PM

pat lost 15 pounds off season too, he’s still like 325 though which puts him about the same weight as an average butterface wisconsin girl.

24. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 31, 2010 3:26 PM

ACL’s are tearing, Achilles tendons are snapping, Baltimore lost Foxworth, the Cowboys lost Dez Bryant for 6 weeks. Percy Harvin got taken off the field on a cart today and Pat Williams is loosening the fillings in Toby Gerharts teeth. Man, teams should ramp up slowly to game speed and intensity – the regular season is over a month away – or the rosters are gonna be full of injuries.

25. Lurch says: Jul 31, 2010 3:31 PM

Okay Pat Williams, quit hiding behind your Minnesota greaseball politicians and take your Star Caps punishment like real NFL veteran, you fat little bitch.

26. NagaSwan says: Jul 31, 2010 3:31 PM

Big talk from someone who cheats to achieve what they get

27. MrHumble says: Jul 31, 2010 3:32 PM

NFL needs more players like Pat Williams……he’s a throwback to when football players were football players and not pansies and wearing skirts. Back when players played with broken bones and then used the freakin’ cast to pummel someone, lol……….now days, a broken fingernail gets them put on IR ……

28. Occam says: Jul 31, 2010 3:33 PM

wope says:
    “Awesome use of the English language.”
    Sadly, we have no way of knowing if it’s Pat Williams’s speaking or Rosenthal’s writing that is the problem. All things considered, it’s pretty much a coin flip.

29. FLBoyInDallas says: Jul 31, 2010 3:33 PM

Ain’t no rook, speshly no cracka, goan make mo’ money dan us grown mans dat done been playin’ befo’ wit’out gettin’ showed how it be. Naw…hell naw.

30. Dial-A-Cliche says: Jul 31, 2010 3:34 PM

Cushing Will Kill You says:
    ______________________
    He’s from the deep South… it’s kinda the same thing

31. purple haze says: Jul 31, 2010 3:34 PM

Roscoe they are football players doing what football players do. Toby Gerhart doesn’t need the crutch you want to give him. The only person crying racism is you. Hopefully, one day soon, you will get over your crybaby ways and become a poster with something useful to say.

32. Nnamdi'sblackhole says: Jul 31, 2010 3:37 PM

“This ain’t college no more” … it sure isn’t if it was you would have received an F already.

33. Hailskinzz says: Jul 31, 2010 3:37 PM

Hey I think Pat is out there speaking the truth, how them boys gettin paid all this money these days don’t make no damn sense no wonder it’s going to be a lockout next yr

34. HeyLardAss says: Jul 31, 2010 3:40 PM

Pat Williams sounds like a jealous idiot who wants to beat on a white man, who he’s jealous of. Anyone who calls him great or thinks this is great is also an idiot.

35. VikeKings says: Jul 31, 2010 3:45 PM

he’s a southern boy. you idiots. its just slang talk.

36. Duck Fallas says: Jul 31, 2010 3:56 PM

mr_snrub says:
    July 31, 2010 2:54 PM
    People that say:
    “Welcome to the NFL”
    “Excuses are like…”
    “Get in the hole”
    “It is what it is (without defining what ‘ it’ actually is).”
    People that can all blow me.
    ==========================================
    I’d pay for your plane ticket to Minnesota to see you say that directly to Pat Williams.

37. Zinn says: Jul 31, 2010 3:59 PM

Pat should just be happy that players are not paid on their ability to speak English.

38. Duck Fallas says: Jul 31, 2010 4:00 PM

Roscoe P. Coaltrain says:
    July 31, 2010 2:59 PM
    ——————————————————
    Mustard says:
    July 31, 2010 3:05 PM
    ——————————————————
    Cue the trolls

39. NoGravyForSconnie says: Jul 31, 2010 4:07 PM

“At least Minnesota will have a Back that can hold on to the Ball…!!!!!”
    yup they’ll have an all pro running back backed up by the heisman trophy runner up and running back of the year in college, plus a pro bowl qb, 2 pro bowl offensive lineman, a pro bowl receiver, and that’s just on offense (which was the 2nd highest scoring offense in the nfl last season).
    on defense they have 3 pro bowl defensive linemen…

40. Pervy *Harvin says: Jul 31, 2010 4:07 PM

Listen to some of you pussies! Up here in MN we work hard and play hard.Vikings always have a hard nose camp. Keep lighting shit up Pat…set the tone for the season! Let the other teams practice like girls….
    Oh,for you desk jockies calling Pat retarded…jokes on you.Paycheck bitches!! Take your little degree and keep kissing ass for that chump change.Pat don’t need a vocabulary to make millions…

41. HiHoTheFlorio says: Jul 31, 2010 4:13 PM

Let it not go unsaid just because the roles are reversed……
    This is a race issue.
    Williams appears to be trying to put the rare white running back in his place.
    No more of a reach than Jesse Jackson throwing the race card at Dan Gilbert for being pissed at Lebron. I don’t remember Williams trying to kill Harvin last year. What’s the difference this time around?
    Way to look the other way, national media!

42. Florio-is-a-tool says: Jul 31, 2010 4:19 PM

I believe mr_snrub just revealed he wants oral gratification from another dude. However you swing guy, that’s cool. At least you’re open about it.

43. robert ethen says: Jul 31, 2010 4:21 PM

The extra 100 pounds that Professor Williams has on Gerhardt being comprised of equal parts HGH and Horse Steroids.

44. tahjay says: Jul 31, 2010 4:23 PM

Every soul on Earth knows Fat Pat woulda been banned from all off season boating trips if he had welcomed AP this way.

45. tahjay says: Jul 31, 2010 4:27 PM

Looking at it from another perspective…
    Fat Pat is ethnocentric…
    White boy is now at running back…
    Fat Pat just finished watching Roots…
    He now faces the white man…. in a primarily black man’s position, and his name so happens to be Toby..
    I don’t blame Pat at all. He should see a therapist tho.

46. BAtkins says: Jul 31, 2010 4:29 PM

“I don’t remember Williams trying to kill Harvin last year.”
    _______________

47. MrHumble says: Jul 31, 2010 4:30 PM

Lurch says:
    July 31, 2010 3:31 PM
    ———————————————–
    LMAO, this has got to be one of the funniest posts ever on PFT and only becuz it is also the dumbest. How ez it is to hide behind your laptop screen and call Pat Williams a “fat little bitch”……now that is some tough guy talk for sure, what a freakin’ fag lurch must be.

48. NoGravyForSconnie says: Jul 31, 2010 4:31 PM

“This is a race issue.
    Williams appears to be trying to put the rare white running back in his place.”
    how are things on the compound, is the militia ready to roll?

49. BigBlueGator says: Jul 31, 2010 4:37 PM

Another ghetto superstar…. Learn the English Language, you dumb thug!!!!! I hope the Arizona Authorities deport you for being an idiot!!!!

50. n0hopeleft says: Jul 31, 2010 4:42 PM

sometimez it juss be’s dat way

51. GB3Pack4 says: Jul 31, 2010 4:46 PM

As delightfully quotable as Pat is – and thank heavens this is written down instead of spoken, I can’t understand much of anything Old Mumbletypeg says on video – he’s visiting his displeasure with the League on one of the guys he needs to be healthy out there on the field. I hope Childress will set him straight.

52. Ambrose says: Jul 31, 2010 4:47 PM

HiHoTheFlorio says: July 31, 2010 4:13 PM
    ——————————————————————
    Speed.

53. robert ethen says: Jul 31, 2010 4:54 PM

As part of his rookie indoctrination, Toby Gerhart will be required to carry the imprint of Pat Williams helmet for the next 3 weeks.

54. Indyeagle says: Jul 31, 2010 5:06 PM

How do these guys get into college? Seriously, the NCAA goes after schools for paying players, but I guy can’t put a coherent sentence together and he somehow was accepted into a university? What the heck did he just say? All I heard was “I cheated and am going to have to pay the piper sooner or later”.

55. Pervy *Harvin says: Jul 31, 2010 5:10 PM

This isn’t a race thing you inbred rednecks!(Yes,I am white) It’s about the broken system in the NFL with kids that haven’t played a down making mucho dinero.I don’t blame the old school vets like Pat. God,and some of you idiots have the sack to call Pat dumb? look in the mirror…

56. HiHoTheFlorio says: Jul 31, 2010 5:10 PM

NoGravyForSconnie says: July 31, 2010 4:31 PM
    how are things on the compound, is the militia ready to roll?
    —————————————————-
    Typical response.
    Williams actions are questionable, at best. Race influenced at worst.
    But I become, without a doubt, racist because I called him on his behavior. How does that work?

57. numberfour says: Jul 31, 2010 5:11 PM

cue the trolls?
    hell u are the troll. how is yer buddy john sherrod doing?
    ////////////
    of course it’s racial for ole pat. got to back up his boy allday. got to put the white guy in his place.
    these morons cant win in their mind unless they are the only ones to get credit, and their perceived enemies get all the blame. and now u know how obamunism works…

58. alisgod says: Jul 31, 2010 5:11 PM

not a vikes fan but gotta love Pat W. They’re paid to play balls not teach english. stfu already.

59. dreamer says: Jul 31, 2010 5:12 PM

It’s a little offensive to read some of these derisive comments toward Pat’s words. Many times these Africans come from neighborhoods where “black english” is spoken so I’m sure it’s difficult for some to come up to speed on proper structuring, wording, etc.
    In addition, many African boys don’t have a father figure to teach them many things, not just english.
    So lay off and understand the circumstances here. He’s an awfully good player so let’s enjoy his accomplishments on the field.

60. bigtrav425 says: Jul 31, 2010 5:12 PM

my new favorite player!

61. USMC28 says: Jul 31, 2010 5:20 PM

I wonder who is more ignorant, Pat Willaims or you punks who do are trying to say this is a race issue. Willaims is a southern boy just talking the slang they talk down there. You people need to travel outside your cubby hole and get a clue about real people.

62. Pervy *Harvin says: Jul 31, 2010 5:35 PM

LMAO! I would love you haters and Internet tough guys to have to spend a weekend in a small room with Pat and Chris Johnson high on blow….talking a mile a minute for 48 hours! You would hang yourselves….

63. diesel says: Jul 31, 2010 5:35 PM

What a moron. When he came in he was also an overpriced rookie who got more money than a veteran player. Then the system was Ok for him but now the system is flawed? How would he like it if they decided to cut block the over priced rookie when he came in and end his career before it even started.

64. Schau3r says: Jul 31, 2010 5:36 PM

College kids? Based on his grammar, I don’t think Pat Williams went to one class at college.

65. dachshund says: Jul 31, 2010 5:45 PM

Pat Williams needs a teleprompter.

66. HiHoTheFlorio says: Jul 31, 2010 5:45 PM

dreamer says: July 31, 2010 5:12 PM
    ____________________________________
    Last I checked, they don’t teach “black english” at schools or UNIVERSITIES. Maybe these guys should take advantage of the education they are AWARDED.
    Your comment is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. I guess you believe all white kids have a father and a mansion and plenty of money and golden spoons. Get real.
    It’s a good thing that judges don’t accept the “poor upbringing” excuse when sentencing drug dealers, murderers and gang bangers. If they did, prisons would be empty.

67. mr_snrub says: Jul 31, 2010 5:49 PM

“No homo”
    “Dare you to say it to his face”
    “I think I know about people’s sexuality from message board comments.”
    More unoriginality and more importantly – people who can also take turns blowing me.

68. Foghorn John says: Jul 31, 2010 5:50 PM

I’ve been to 29 states and 6 different countries. I don’t care where you’re from, you talk like that odds are that you’d be flummoxed by an alarm clock radio.

69. Tinbender says: Jul 31, 2010 5:56 PM

I know lots of people from the south that speak perfect english, with an accent. And yes I believe there is some racism in Pats blood. That’s because he’s ignorant, don’t matter a persons color, ignorant people tend to be racist, educated people not so much. Pat’s boss just paid a fortune to Toby to help win games, not get beat up by some idiot on his own team.

70. owllie969 says: Jul 31, 2010 6:14 PM

Yaaa, I’m from minneeesoootaaaa and I don’t like it ya know when people make fun of the way people talk. For sure. Now, did I make fun of our past president George Jr. when he used the word “Dudn’t” No, eh! So…..let’s not make a big fat hairy deal about it, okay eh?
    My favorite George Jr. quote….. “I wish I would have made more clear whatever it was I said”.
    Gotta go, the wifes hotdish is ready!

71. LiPo says: Jul 31, 2010 6:15 PM

I have to guess he was just putting it on purposefully.
    He probably only speaks like that when he feels like that.
    There are some real idiots out there like Vince Young and Chris Johnson but I don’t think Pat Williams is in the category.
    The really dumb people are those that call each other “retarted.”

72. geo1113 says: Jul 31, 2010 6:19 PM

@MrHumble
    Yes. Old school. Like when they made players go back in the game after having a concussion. Makes a lot of sense!

73. clubfoot says: Jul 31, 2010 6:28 PM

Pat Williams is a [expletive] a[expletive] hole.

74. BrassKnuckles47 says: Jul 31, 2010 6:30 PM

Is Pat Williams the stupidest S.O.B. on the planet?
    He has tried to get as much as he could too when he came into the league. Don’t blame Toby Gerhart, you overstuffed juicer, blame the pay system….. the one you loved when they were trying to get you as much as possible? As you would say…..”dahs mans roll phat ‘fore quik ‘de dolhars. Me ‘dah fuu…”

75. mwatso28 says: Jul 31, 2010 6:31 PM

I’ve always been on the fence as to whether Williams should have been suspended. Will someone please suspend this fool for murdering the English language. Unless he is mentally challenged then suspend this embarrassment.

76. Pervy *Harvin says: Jul 31, 2010 6:50 PM

Pat is going to be an air traffic controller after football….hope he gets some of your planes.

77. Nnamdi'sblackhole says: Jul 31, 2010 7:04 PM

“I don’t remember Williams trying to kill Harvin last year.”
    _______________ Williams couldn’t catch Harvin, but slow white guy from the defensively inept pac 10— easy pickin’s.
    -Everything is bold after that

78. comment_submission_error says: Jul 31, 2010 7:49 PM

My panties got a little bit wet reading that article. I love this time of year.

79. Jaxeagle says: Jul 31, 2010 8:30 PM

How did this story become racist, why are you people concerned about the language Pat Williams used is he playing football or teaching your kids how to read and write. Give me a break but by all means if it makes you feel better continue.

80. Juliath says: Jul 31, 2010 8:52 PM

Your name is TOBY!!

81. Roscoe P. Coaltrain says: Jul 31, 2010 9:19 PM

Grasping my cb radio while driving my hazard county sheriffs deputy car…. “I really stirred the pot on that one boys! I feel like Jesse Jackson! No wait I got a real job!!!! GE GEH GEH GEEEEH”

82. Randomjim says: Jul 31, 2010 10:12 PM

83. CanadianVikingFan says: Jul 31, 2010 10:32 PM

BigEasy says:
    July 31, 2010 3:07 PM
    ———————————
    You’re pretty funny dumbass. Seeing as it should be “Pat Williams should be an English teacher” and not what you wrote.
    If you are going to correct someone, at least try not to make yourself look like a damn fool by not putting a ‘N’ after the ‘A’, and not capitalising English.

84. jebdamone says: Jul 31, 2010 10:38 PM

and yet another reason why fat pat is one of my favorite players of all time.

85. BAtkins says: Jul 31, 2010 11:13 PM

“Your comment is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. I guess you believe all white kids have a father and a mansion and plenty of money and golden spoons.”
    ______________
    Huh? We don’t?

86. gill says: Aug 1, 2010 10:14 AM

#1
    DMW – Nobody is going to pay 50 bucks and spend their Sundays watching you work
    #2 Pat owns his own biz and employs around 75 people in the twin cities metro area, they seem to make money so he can’t be a stupid as you folks want him to be
    #3 you people crying raaaaaaacist need to get your own blog and stop polluting good ones

87. Percy Nugz says: Aug 1, 2010 3:38 PM

The guy plays a game where grown men give each other concussions for a living. I don’t think anyone has confused Pat Williams with Bill Nye before. NFL players get paid to hit, not think.

88. Brewdogg says: Aug 1, 2010 3:53 PM

This is why some sports people refuse to talk to the media….. Read between the lines, people!! He gave a rookie a pop. He probably does the same to vets, but they are ready for it. He’s saying “if you’re going to get payed like a pro, then play like it.” It this was an undrafted rookie, would it have made any news? And where the hell did Pat say anything about him being white?!?!?

89. Mrsteve says: Aug 1, 2010 6:04 PM

Does that stupid pig Pat Williams know he is on the same team. Just what the Vikings need is the whale to injure the #2 back.
    Stupid steroid masker

90. effs420 says: Aug 1, 2010 10:49 PM

# Dial-A-Cliche says: July 31, 2010 3:34 PM
    Cushing Will Kill You says:
    _________________ _____
    He’s from the deep South… it’s kinda the same thing
    ————————————————————-
    BAZING!

91. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 1, 2010 11:39 PM

NoGravyForSconnie says:
    July 31, 2010 3:26 PM
    ———————-
    When you weigh what Fat Pat weighs you lose 15 pounds pulling your jeans on.
    One other comment… You think women who ring in at 325 can be butterfaces? Perhaps you don’t know what the term means. Or you like hoggin. Either way, you come off looking really stupid.

92. scra22 says: Aug 2, 2010 11:12 AM

” Randomjim says: July 31, 2010 10:12 PM
    It’s funny how the paper bag heads chatter. I suppose they have nothing to lose. They can spout off how they are going to be great & when they fail they will just point out last year’s trophy.”
    —-
    So true. Same for the Vikings. You will spout off how great you are and how everyone should be scared because Favre is coming back, and then when he melts down again, you will just point out last year’s… oh wait never mind.

93. LORENZO@UD says: Aug 2, 2010 11:18 AM

WOW, most people who visit this sit cant wait to leave an unrelated racist comment. Come on, I thought the article was about Pat giving the rookie a few welcome licks???? Kind of figures, this is America…LOL

94. yem123 says: Aug 2, 2010 12:35 PM

Anyone have Williams’ contact info? I’d like to offer my services as an English language tutor.

95. seals says: Aug 2, 2010 3:07 PM

Love Pat, that is a Vet that makes a team better. Keep your head up Youngblood when you go to Thunderbay.

96. jibfest says: Aug 2, 2010 4:28 PM

Clearly racist. Al Shapton and Jesse Jackson will be in Minnesota very quickly to address this. Oh wait, they don’t care about anyone else if it isnt a black person “offended”.

97. mattgso says: Aug 2, 2010 6:39 PM

# NoGravyForSconnie says: July 31, 2010 4:07 PM
    “At least Minnesota will have a Back that can hold on to the Ball…!!!!!”
    on defense they have 3 pro bowl defensive linemen…
    ——————————————
    and still no trophy.

98. Tiger Woods says: Aug 2, 2010 7:17 PM

jibfest,
    you are correct, jesse & al only b*tch about whites mistreating negros.
    as for kevin williams, he should be suspended already, and his english is pathetic. we paid for his eduaction?
    he speaks ebonics.

99. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 2, 2010 7:29 PM

“You think women who ring in at 325 can be butterfaces?”
    in wisconsin yeah, any girl under 400 qualifies as a butterface. weight is relative in wisconsin.

100. Ruvell100 says: Aug 2, 2010 8:13 PM

NoGravyForSconnie says:
    July 31, 2010 3:26 PM
    —————– —–
    When you weigh what Fat Pat weighs you lose 15 pounds pulling your jeans on.
    ———————–
    No Gravy, butterface is a term for a girl who has a great body and a hideous face. Everything is good, “but her face.”
    You should know this, man. Didn’t you post that you had slept with 14 women. That number may be high or low for the average man, but the fact that you posted it on an internet football site means that 14 is probably closer to 1.4. The .4 is from putting vaseline on the vacuum attachment. I did it when I was 12, and I’m still counting it as .4. Go with the Hoover for additional points and a more lifelike feel.

101. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 2, 2010 8:58 PM

102. shiftyshellshocked says: Aug 2, 2010 9:41 PM

Easy on our new stud Pat, Jeeze.

103. Ruvell100 says: Aug 2, 2010 10:00 PM

“ruvell, i’m not surprised you’re an expert on using vaseline, feel free to not go into details bum muncher. let me try to explain it to you again: all wisconsin girls have bad faces and a wisconsin girl that weighs 325 pounds has a good body for a wisconsin girl. she’s considered thin in wisconsin. i don’t think you’ve had any experience with girls but hey you’ve always got your vaseline games going for you just like ted and erin.”
    ——————-
    All Viking fan responses can be summed up with the above response. The most pathetic people who have ever lived. All 125 of them.

104. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 2, 2010 10:14 PM

Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says:
    August 2, 2010 7:29 PM
    “You think women who ring in at 325 can be butterfaces?”
    ——————-
    You’re an idiot.

105. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 2, 2010 10:16 PM

Watch out, ruvell! Gravy boy’s only 1/4 inch shy of 6 feet and just 40 pounds short of 200! He could like… I don’t know. Hurt your feelings at that size.

106. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 2, 2010 10:17 PM

Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says:
    August 2, 2010 8:58 PM
    hey you’ve always got your vaseline games going for you just like ted and erin.
    ———–
    The Vikings cut that guy, didn’t they?

107. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 2, 2010 10:34 PM

108. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 3, 2010 9:10 AM

Again with Erin? The Vikings cut him. His brother’s coming back from that gruesome leg injury, but Erin’s gone.
    And look at you, condemning someone else for TMI. And yet you spout off about your height, weight and supposed notches on your bedpost. You ought to pick another name and start over.

109. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 3, 2010 9:59 AM

adam-chris, are you still rambling on incoherently to yourself? good god man, take your meds and get a grip. you’re quite mad you know. one minute you’re carrying on about robots trying to kill you and the next you’re claiming that you’re mary lincoln.
    it’s increasingly clear that you have lost all touch with reality and have drifted into some deep psychosis. for you own sake, stay away from sharp objects and wear protective head gear at all times.

110. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 3, 2010 10:22 AM

Adam-Chris Schefterson says: August 2, 2010 3:34 AM
    The robots are back! Lieutenant, bring the squadron to attention! Fire in the hole, fire in the hole! You may call me Mrs. Lincoln! Where is that delightful furry white thing that promised to take me to lunch? Smith, take out that sniper! Henderson, get your down!
    ***************************************
    it’s okay mrs. lincoln, everything will be just fine… (try to humor him)… maybe there’ll ice cream later (don’t tell him the truth)

111. Ruvell100 says: Aug 3, 2010 12:14 PM

“oh come on ruvell, what do you expect when you comment about your experiments with vaseline and electric “attachments” which you claim you “used to play with but it was only a phase”? we actually don’t need all this information from you. why don’t you try ted and erin’s “don’t ask don’t tell” policy?”
    —————–
    Dude, sorry. I was trying to make you feel better. I even said you had been with 1.4 women. See, I believe you! How about some gratitude, jeez….

112. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 3, 2010 1:50 PM

ruvell you should wipe the vaseline off your various body parts before you type, your comments might become easier to understand. i would unplug your “attachment” too, you don’t want to accidentally electrocute yourself.

113. JakkedUp says: Aug 3, 2010 2:15 PM

Not to get in between your very mature battle of words, but a 325 pound woman is called a Wisconsin skinny. Just wanted to clarify.

114. Gravy Makes Sconnies Fat says: Aug 3, 2010 4:05 PM

jakked up, that’s what i was trying to tell them, a 325 pound wisconsin girl with an ugly face is a butterface whereas if she was 450 she wouldn’t be a butterface.

115. PERCY 420 says: Aug 3, 2010 6:53 PM

TIGER WOODS-ITS PAT NOT KEVIN U HANDYCAP

116. EnWhyCee73 says: Aug 4, 2010 1:32 AM

Know what the irony of all this is? You can be right when you are wrong, and vice-versa. They NFL paying all these rookies more then proven veterans is INSANE and will be the death of the league if they don’t change things. It’s not Gerhart’s fault the system is what it is and he is benefiting from it. Initiating and “welcoming” rookies to the big leagues is part of the game. Williams has a right to feel how he feels but he shouldn’t be trying to put the young man in a situation where he can get hurt.