Vikings have little choice when dealing with Favre

More than 12 hours ago, it appeared that, by the end of the day, Vikings quarterback Brett Favre would announce his retirement.  After all, multiple reports had indicated that Favre was telling team officials and teammates that he plans to call it quits.

As the day unfolded, the situation became far more ambiguous.  No press release ever came.  An unnamed family member contacted the official Favre scrivener in Biloxi and said that no decision has been made.

So what’s going on?  As we’ve been saying all afternoon and evening on radio, it’s a power play.  Whether he wants more money or more flexibility or both or something else or all of the above, Favre has the franchise by the nuggets.  And, today, he squeezed them.

The Vikings have no choice but to do what he wants.  Without him, the Vikings are a one-and-done playoff team, if that much.  With him, they can get back to their first Super Bowl in 34 years, and possibly increase their record in the NFL’s ultimate game to 1-4.

Which is quite possibly what their record will be on October 17 after hosting Dallas, if Favre doesn’t play.

And here’s the most important point, which we’ve yet to see anyone else mention.  The Vikings are down to their last chance to get a new stadium.  If it doesn’t happen in the next legislative session, they’ll finish the 2011 season as geographic free agents, allowing Zygi Wilf to sell the team for more than $1 billion to interests that would possibly move the team right down the block from the purple and gold basketball team that once played in Minneapolis.

So the Vikings have to give Favre what he wants.  If he wants more money, he’ll get it.  If he wants permission to show up the Friday before the regular-season opener, he’ll get it.  If he wants to give coach Brad Childress an atomic wedgie on national television, he’ll get it.

Whatever Favre wants, he’s getting it.  Either because he wants it, or simply because he can.

To anyone who thinks it’ll set a bad precedent when it comes to dealing with other players, that ship sailed away last August.

Permalink 75 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
75 Responses to “Vikings have little choice when dealing with Favre”
  1. Florio-is-a-tool says: Aug 3, 2010 11:21 PM

He is a riddle, wrapped in a tampon, inside an enigma.

2. JuicyMelon says: Aug 3, 2010 11:25 PM

The wedgie on Chilly would be funny!

3. Zshot says: Aug 3, 2010 11:27 PM

I love how Favre has just emasculated the entire Viking organization, from the coaching staff, ownership, and all the players. Its amazing how he has taken an entire organization and turned them into spineless worms at his feet, just begging him to not leave them. Boy, Favre is just making this organization look pathetic.

4. wrath4771 says: Aug 3, 2010 11:27 PM

Welcome to the official Farve circus, Vikings fans.

5. Real Vikings fans wouldn't cheer for Favre says: Aug 3, 2010 11:30 PM

How about that latest deadspin report?

6. hdgreyrider says: Aug 3, 2010 11:30 PM

If I was the Redskins I’d dangle McNabb in front of the Vikings for a 1st and a couple of 2’s. The vikings pick should be late so it’s more like a 2 and two 3’s. Skins are going nowhere and could use the picks.

7. shvd98z24 says: Aug 3, 2010 11:31 PM

Does anyone think this could be a powerplay by the Vikings to get him to commit one way or the other??? What if the internal structure at the Vikings leaked this and it’s a bogus claim to try to get Favre to commit? “This is it” can be taken quite a few ways…..maybe he meant it as this is the year they go to the SuperBowl…….or this is the last season he will play. Maybe they twisted it to put it back on him?!?!?!

8. realitypolice says: Aug 3, 2010 11:32 PM

Brett Favre is a douchebag.
    Over 12 hours ago, the media exploded with reports of his retirement. Since then, the Vikings world has been turned upside down. It is now impossible for the Vikings to focus on anything else, and all of Favre’s teammates, coaches, and friends are being bombarded non-stop by the media.
    If it was you in Favre’s position, don’t you think you would have felt an obligation to make some sort of statement? What kind of a**hole would leave everyone of importance in his life twisting in the wind, and allow them to be battered by the press?
    I don’t care what BF’s plan was as far as when he was going to make his announcement- any human being with an ounce of decency and common sense would have realized the circus that was being created here and gotten out in front of it with some sort of statement- either “I’m leaving”, “I’m coming back” or “I haven’t made up my mind”.
    What the hell kind of self-centered, narcisistic ego maniac allows all of this controversy to swirl around him and devour the people he is supposed to care about?

9. jimmySee says: Aug 3, 2010 11:33 PM

Live by the sword (or the swordsman) — die by the sword (or whatever).
    “Brett has made no decision.”
    He’s waiting for “Mr. Green” to make his appearance in the uncapped year.

10. agenice says: Aug 3, 2010 11:34 PM

This whole thing is a joke. No confirmation from ANYBODY on whether Favre has said ANYTHING to the Vikings..
    He doesn’t have the Vikings by the balls… He has the MEDIA by the balls.

11. Kay Bee says: Aug 3, 2010 11:34 PM

What a joke of an organization…simply embarrassing.

12. MrHumble says: Aug 3, 2010 11:35 PM

Florio I think you are make something out of nothing and even you know it. The Vikings knew what they were getting when they courted Favre last year. They knew they were “making a deal with the devil”, so your post, while spot on, is about one year too late.

13. Larry David says: Aug 3, 2010 11:35 PM

Whether Favre plays or not they aint winning the Superbowl. They don’t have a difference maker in their secondary. How they supposed to win a superbowl with an averge secondary?

14. 55horses says: Aug 3, 2010 11:37 PM

Florio: It took you all day to figure this out?

15. JustinG says: Aug 3, 2010 11:40 PM

LOL! Atomic wedgie! Comedy gold, Mike.

16. Andy says: Aug 3, 2010 11:40 PM

Remember this is the QB that loses BIG GAMES. Run out of bounds for a 5 yard gain and go to the superbowl or……be a typical gunslinger and throw across your body like you’ve done your entire career and throw a pick. Vikings were lucky to be where they were last year and will never make it back to the NFC championship let alone the Superbowl. Im not a vikes fan but i love watching Favre compete. He’s one of the best of all time but he won’t be able to stay healthy the entire season anyway. If you really think favre can play 18 or 19 games this season then you are a typical Vikings fan and a typical loser. Steelers 6 superbowls Vikings 0. Go ahead a post something about Big Ben being a rapist. Just remember innocent until proven guilty. Ben was alledgely charged for rape (in one case it was a civil suit for money) and from another girl who was known on campus as “DTF”. Remember that girl that said kirby puckett pulled her into a bathroom in a restaraunt and sexually assulted her? He must be a rapist too. Wait he was proven innocent just like big ben.

17. toneman says: Aug 3, 2010 11:41 PM

Whatever, Flori-hole.
    I’ve been sick of Lord Farve for 3 years and I’m sick of you claiming that you know what this dickhole is going to do. I really don’t care.
    And yes, I just gave you your new nickname: Flori-hole. Boom! Roasted! I hope it catches on like wildfire.

18. FLPackerFan says: Aug 3, 2010 11:43 PM

You get what you pay for. How does Ted Thompson look now. He had the balls to make the move and trade him when Favre pulled this. He got a second round pick that was used to get Clay Mathews. The pack have a stud linebacker, a franchise QB and a chance to go to the Super Bowl. Minnesota has no QB, no future QB, no stadium, no chance at the Super Bowl, and a clueless coach with a giant wedgie! Minnesota fans should be furious.

19. Cushing Will Kill You says: Aug 3, 2010 11:43 PM

Favre has the Vikes by the collective nutsack.
    Is he an all-time great quarterback? Maybe, I don’t know. What I do know is that he has some serious character flaws when it comes to his inflated self-concept. That, or there is some alarming pathology at work.
    So either he’s a jackass or he’s ensnared in a dangerous psychosis.

20. bigbolt says: Aug 3, 2010 11:44 PM

ESPN created this whole “retirement” debacle to fill their airwaves on a slow news day because they think we’re all suckers. I’m sick of this crap.

21. cowboys1 says: Aug 3, 2010 11:44 PM

Zshot you said it best. To add, I think the Vikes should go on without him, that would make the decision for him, I cant think of any super bowl contender that would want him. They’re gonna have to go on without him sooner or later anyway, might as well do it now before he makes them look worse, good coach or not, Childress looks the worst through all of this, basically banking his career on favre.

22. GobiasINC_1 says: Aug 3, 2010 11:45 PM

Vikings fans deserve everything they get with Chilly supposedly the man in charge, allowing Gramps to do whatever he wants. What an absolute joke of a franchise.

23. JimmySmithLicksBalls says: Aug 3, 2010 11:46 PM

Give him whatever he wants. It’s fine with me; I’ve seen Tavaris Jackson play quarterback. I never want to see it again.

24. Raider Pride says: Aug 3, 2010 11:47 PM

Brett reminds me of Wisconsin’s own Jeffery Dahmer.
    He does not want to let go of his victim. He wants to drill a hole in the head of an NFL team, insert acid, and make them a zombie that he can make love to for a very long time.

25. Pestilence1972 says: Aug 3, 2010 11:47 PM

The offensive line is so weak, that there is almost no way they can finish above 500 without Favre.

26. TwinsFan says: Aug 3, 2010 11:47 PM

Do you think Favre watched Mad Men on Sunday? Will he force Chilly to wear a Santa costume and let the defensive line pose for pictures while sitting on Santa’s lap?

27. lol says: Aug 3, 2010 11:48 PM

@florio-is-a-tool,
    Lmao!

28. bogmon says: Aug 3, 2010 11:49 PM

I almost feel bad for Minnesota….and then…I remember they are Minnesota and the laughter kicks in.
    I will enjoy having the St. Louis Rams in the NFC North when the LA Vikings take the field.

29. NFLpuppetmaster says: Aug 3, 2010 11:49 PM

Wow. Can the Vikings seem anymore limp and flaccid?

30. savagenation says: Aug 3, 2010 11:53 PM

The world belongs to Favre, and we’re all just bitches in it….
    have a nice day!

31. Meldog says: Aug 3, 2010 11:53 PM

He’ll either get you to the superbowl, or he’ll throw the game away right before.
    One is more likely than the other.
    What an insult to the Vikings.

32. ptisme says: Aug 3, 2010 11:57 PM

The Minnesota Vikings held hostage: Day 184. Click here for the complete synopsis:

33. Bordner says: Aug 3, 2010 11:57 PM

God bless Brett Favre!
    Skoal, bitches! Or Copenhagen. Or whatever you homos say all the time.

34. onemilemore says: Aug 3, 2010 11:57 PM

“The Vikings have no choice but to do what he wants. Without him, the Vikings are a one-and-done playoff team, if that much. With him, they can get back to their first Super Bowl in 34 years, and possibly increase their record in the NFL’s ultimate game to 1-4.”
    Really? Because last time I checked, Favre and the Vikings literally threw away the NFC Championship game. Why is it such a certainty that they can get over that hurdle with Favre one year older?
    And, in all of this mess, where is the responsibility for QB development by the Vikings? If they concentrated some time, money, and energy on a younger replacement, they would have their own power in this situation. Instead, a 40-year-old is their QB of the future.

35. RedLeg15 says: Aug 3, 2010 11:59 PM

To imagine that ‘some dumb hick redneck’ from Kiln, MS has a multimillion dollar company by the short and curlies.

36. madmike says: Aug 4, 2010 12:04 AM

Of course, this elaborate conspiracy theory ignores one key possibility…ESPN’s Shefter might have just been making the whole thing up. Wouldn’t be the first time ESPN got something completely wrong from a source they swore was legit. Occam’s Razor people…

37. Pervy* Harvin says: Aug 4, 2010 12:05 AM

I wish my Vikings could be 1-4 in Super Bowls. But they won’t, because they are a pathetic franchise that chokes over and over.
    Also, I’m a douche.

38. robert ethen says: Aug 4, 2010 12:07 AM

Blame Glazer.

39. oyoy84 says: Aug 4, 2010 12:08 AM

Zshot says:
    ———————————
    exactly

40. Raj says: Aug 4, 2010 12:08 AM

Hasn’t it ever occurred to the media that they themselves might be hyping this up? I mean seriously, it was an freaking story in a newspaper not a press release that has caused all this speculation. Favre gets pinned for what the media tries to create and the of course no one can blame them.

41. nutnbutnet says: Aug 4, 2010 12:08 AM

Gee, I’m pretty sure a bunch of people on here have been saying this since the last season’s loss to Carolina.

42. Carly says: Aug 4, 2010 12:11 AM

I think I just choked. Did Florio mention a team other than Jacksonville possibly moving to LA?

43. JuicyMelon says: Aug 4, 2010 12:17 AM

Pervy* Harvin says:
    August 4, 2010 12:05 AM
    Also, I’m a douche.
    ___________________________________
    Ah. Come on Pervy, it’s not that bad. I agreed with you during your Vikings defending..now you just make me mad. You bandwagon…wait a minute. Touché saleman…Touché. I almost believed that you were the real Pervy.

44. Flvikesfan says: Aug 4, 2010 12:19 AM

The title of the article says it all. After Chilly put his future QB situation at the very top of his pay no F-ing attention list, he is forced to do WHATEVER it takes to get Favre under center come Sept 9th. If Favre wants to celebrate every win by tea bagging one of Chilly’s unwed daughters, guess what…buy stock in lip gloss because the undisputed king of the NFL is taking snaps in September.

45. vikescry1 says: Aug 4, 2010 12:20 AM

i’m glad my team got rid of that virus a long time ago… at least packer fans know that there qb is in camp. and viking fans that have been defending this ass-clown still to this day- you are a 1st class idiot, who doesn’t deserve a football franchise!

46. vikescry1 says: Aug 4, 2010 12:29 AM

you got that right percy harvin! on both accounts!

47. jaydee420 says: Aug 4, 2010 12:31 AM

If I am not mistaken, I dont think I have heard Favre say anything, about anything. So, until he says he is gonna retire, I wont believe he is trying to start drama, maybe the media likes to start stuff. If people wanna hate, hate on the media that starts the stuff ya favre haters!

48. Fred Finstad says: Aug 4, 2010 12:38 AM

hdgreyrider says:
    August 3, 2010 11:30 PM
    Dreamland. You’d never get that for McNabb!

49. PurpleStickyFunk says: Aug 4, 2010 12:45 AM

Why does everyone freak out on favre here? It was clearly the media who broke the story. That fact is favre hasn’t said anything yet. Nobody has come forward and said “look at this text I just got from Brett”…

50. CanadianVikingFan says: Aug 4, 2010 12:49 AM

Screw Brett Favre, I was happy about last season until that last interception, but I will always hate you. You are a Packer whether you are on the team or not. Whether every Packerfan disowns you or not.
    Leave or announce you will play, take the money or leave it, but stop pissing the hell around the bush. Especially with a team so full of talent, which could be our last year to win a SB before a lockout or a move to LA.

51. Purple Norseman says: Aug 4, 2010 2:02 AM

Most of you people are idiots. Learn to formulate your own opinions rather than rehashing what you hear Jay Glazer or Adam Schefter say. Notice that there are multiple sources, namely Brett Favre and a family member mind you, who still have no idea where this came from and know nothing about it. Plus the fact that ESPN has been the main promoter of this “story” should be enough evidence of its irrelevance.
    Also how is it that Favre is holding the Vikings hostage? Last i checked they were going about their regular business, I know because I actually have went and witnessed their camps. I believe holding the media hostage would be the correct vernacular. Then again most of you are incapable of creating your own thoughts so yes, what does ESPN or Florio say about this issue?
    Vikes won’t move to LA either, Chargers or Raiders are much more likely considering Davis has already said if they build a stadium “knock on my door”. Plus why would they put three cali teams in the AFCW? There is a reason two teams left LA.
    Finally, some of you really need to find something else to do. For how much a lot of you hate the Vikings you sure do seem to obsess over every story that is made about them. Here’s an idea, we all know the likes of JimmySmith and Bob Nelson hate the Vikes and think they are a bad organization. We get it, you’re a packer fan and don’t like us. What I don’t get is why do you find the need to comment on every Viking story rehashing the same ill-informed garbage? Get over yourselves, there is a reason you spend all day on the computer and not outside in the real world. Now go clean your room before mommy gets home, wouldn’t want to get your internet time regulated, I believe tomorrow will have four more Vikings stories for you to comment on.

52. justinluey says: Aug 4, 2010 3:04 AM

You guys are right, it’s a circus. It’s the Brett Favre show, and love him or hate him, you can’t look away. Favre is the most entertaining player in the history of the league on and off the field.
    I will forgive everything this guy does off the field, because what he does on it, is remarkable. Favre can make plays that no one in the history of this game could make, and most wouldn’t even think to try. I know his inability to give up on a play has led to some disastrous mistakes, but it’s led to more wins than losses.
    His consecutive start record is one of the most impressive records in all of sports. It’s not like he’s had great offensive lines his whole career like Manning. He’s taking a beating, and never gives up.
    Is it that surprising that a man who never gives up on a single play, and never missed a game, is having trouble giving up the game?
    And why should he retire, did you guys not see him play last year?

53. Bob Nelson says: Aug 4, 2010 3:37 AM

The minnesota viklings. They write their own jokes and live them out.
    What other team has failed to show up at the stadium in for kick off?
    What other team failed to get their first round draft card to the podium on time two consecutive years?
    What other team is homeless in 2012?
    What other team makes $30 million less than the Detroit Lions every season?
    In 50 years the team has zero trophies!
    The Criminal Cruise on Lake Minnetonka.
    Their coach violating his pledge not to scalp Super Bowl tickets.
    The Original Whizzinator.
    What is the biggest game in viking history?
    A loss
    The rest of the NFC North has 25 World Championships between them. vikings zero.
    The viklings produce a lot of comedy!!

54. purplepussEaters says: Aug 4, 2010 4:34 AM

The majority of you on Here are fools……
    Brett Favre did nothing of the sort. The media shytshow that was displayed today was laughable. Nowhere did any mention of retirement come out! All you suckers buy into it……
    Fools , fools, fools……. I can only say that all your Diva, self centered comments only prove that the Sports media stations made themselves look really dumb today!!!!!! Like all day!!!!
    And shame on you fuk ing idiots for buying that drank!!

55. LordFavre says: Aug 4, 2010 5:50 AM

Packer fans are the biggest, pathetic and bitter LOSERS in the NFL>..
    Angry little bitches, ye be….
    FAVRE’s angry little bitches…

56. JimmySmith says: Aug 4, 2010 5:54 AM

Its like I woke up and it’s Christmas every day!
    The Packer fans had been forthright with the Viking fans on what a douce bag Favre really is. All we got for our trouble was name-calling, we became the jilted lovers, the jealous ones, ect,
    It is really sad to see any NFL team reduce to this level of indignity but you can’t say we didn’t see this coming. The one good thing that will come of this is all the Favre apologists that have made Ted Thompson the devil can officially go suck it. Favre doesn’t care one way or the other, he has his records, his ticket to Canton is already punched, pay him, don’t pay him, he is after his last big payday and he frankly only cares about himself, the worst sort of teammate you could ever have. And the good news is, he is all yours.

57. Little Tommy says: Aug 4, 2010 6:18 AM

The Vikings deserve what they’re getting. I love Farve-A-Palooza because every day they entertain this moron is a day less to concentrate on running an NFL franchise. What a pathetic joke they are. GO BEARS.

58. contract says: Aug 4, 2010 6:45 AM

“With him, they can get back to their first Super Bowl in 34 years …”
    Farve hasn’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 12 years … what makes you think he could now?

59. Sparrowhawk says: Aug 4, 2010 7:11 AM

You can’t blame this all on the media because Brett still has the power to shape and flow this story in any direction that he chooses. All he has to do is have Bus Cook (or any person with communication skills) type him out a statement that he reads at a press briefing and the story is then spun to Brett’s approval. The reason that this story is a media circus right now is because that is the way the Brett wants it.

60. FNGS says: Aug 4, 2010 7:18 AM

realitypolice says:
    August 3, 2010 11:32 PM
    Brett Favre is a douchebag.
    ————————————————–
    I agree with your whole statement.

61. mattgso says: Aug 4, 2010 8:10 AM

To all the favre pundits and apologists: maybe you can begin to understand why the Packers moved on.
    If this isn’t legit or real, then why is Wilf and Company throwing more money into the pot?
    Does a HOF QB who only wants to play really need $3-$5 million more to motivate him?

62. Ruvell100 says: Aug 4, 2010 8:11 AM

“I don’t blame Favre one bit. For every player that is chewed up and spit out by the teams of the NFL. Brett Favre has the juice- Everyone within the organization realizes With Brett = possible Super Bowl. Without Brett 6-6 at the most.”
    ———————
    Brett will decide if the other 4 games are worth his time.

63. 4ever19 says: Aug 4, 2010 8:18 AM

Favre is a horrible horrible teammate. Did I say he is horrible? Now, it couldn’t happen to a nicer organization (unless it was Pittsburgh or one of the New Yorks), but still … talk about dragging your team out on a limb and then chopping it off just to hear people scream. He is such a diva. Mariah, Madonna and Lady Gag-Gag got nothing on this whiny attention seeking little thing.

64. se18a29 says: Aug 4, 2010 8:33 AM

Puker fans, we don’t care if he is a diva or about his retiring and unretiring. We love the guy, period. We loved when he smoked the pukers twice last year and yep, he’s coming back again. So, sorry… another year of getting embarrassed on national TV by our favorite Minnesota QB. Favre for Gov!!!

65. RC IV says: Aug 4, 2010 8:37 AM

jimmySee says:
    August 3, 2010 11:33 PM
    Live by the sword (or the swordsman) — die by the sword (or whatever).
    ================
    Or you could swallow the sword like Ted Thompson does.

66. Ambrose says: Aug 4, 2010 8:52 AM

LordFavre says:
    August 4, 2010 5:50 AM
    FAVRE’s angry little bitches
    ——————————————-
    No, I think it is more like Favre was our Trojan Horse. Now he is inside your brain and he won’t come out. We warned you didn’t we?

67. Chester1994 says: Aug 4, 2010 8:58 AM

How long before Brett gets out his crying towel?
    Well A. Haynesworth and Favre are providing some entertainment to the training camp season.

68. Canned Heat says: Aug 4, 2010 9:06 AM

“With Brett = possible Super Bowl. Without Brett 6-6 at the most.”
    ___________________________________
    You mean 8-8….or 10-6? There’s 16 games in 17 weeks, Mr. 3rd Grade Education.
    If I didn’t have tons of autographed Favre shit decorating my game room, I’d be laughing my dick off. Instead, I’m here feeling just as cheated as the rest of the Dark Pink Nation. This guy’s act has gotten so fricken old, I’m almost hoping Jared Allen goes color-blind and levels Favre if/when he actually shows up for a practice at some point.
    When you put yourself above the rest of the team….sooner or later it will come back on your ass. Just wait.
    I almost wish I felt sorry for you turds….but I don’t. 3 more years of this and you’ll know why us “haters of the guy that brought you the Trophy” were glad to get rid of this dog and pony show. What an ass clown Favre has become. I hope he gets booed silly in the Metro-Dump up in the Twink Cities….but he won’t. Somewhere right now in MN, there’s a company scrambling to put together a handful of billboards to send down to MS begging for Lord Douche to trade his high school buddies for your professional team. What a flippin’ joke.

69. paul says: Aug 4, 2010 9:22 AM

Who cares. If the guy wants to play – he plays. It’s a more interesting league with Brett Favre.
    I’m sure vikes fans are dying to get back to Tavarius Jackson (who last we saw was berating his center after a bounced shotgun snap after he threw about 15 of the most laughable passes you’ll ever see)

70. LordFavre says: Aug 4, 2010 9:35 AM

contract…(what a typical, bitter little Pack fan moron).
    Hasn’t sniffed the SB in 12 years….?
    How about leading 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS to the the NFC Championship Game in 3 YEARS..???
    I think you Packer fans are drunk on sniffing the ass fumes of Ted Thompson’s MEDIOCRITY and thinking that doesn’t STINK…
    You people are the most pathetic SHEEP I’ve ever seen!.

71. LiveNBreatheFootball says: Aug 4, 2010 9:36 AM

The Vikings do have a choice. Jeff Garcia is still unsigned. He’s as proved a playoff QB as Favre. Plus he doesn’t have the diva attitude.
    Favre is under contract to the Vikings. They need to start treating him like the holdout he is. Fine him for each day of camp missed. Let him know he will not start Game 1 if he is not in camp. If he retires, go after his signing bonus. Just like any other player in the NFL. If people stopped giving him special treatment, he will stop demanding it.

72. numberfour says: Aug 4, 2010 10:27 AM

lord dipschitt, yer the one sniffin his ass. so dont lecture others on being sheeple.
    it’s all about the $ and making a ball club prostrate itself before him. all for a championship he cannot deliver.

73. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 4, 2010 10:47 AM

toneman says:
    August 3, 2010 11:41 PM
    Whatever, Flori-hole.
    ——————-
    “Flori-hole” has been around for a long time. Years, probably. And if you’ve only been sick of Favre for three years you’re years late on that too.

74. Adam-Chris Schefterson says: Aug 4, 2010 10:52 AM

se18a29 says:
    August 4, 2010 8:33 AM
    Favre for Gov!!!
    ——————-
    You idiots will elect any moron to public office.. Jesse Ventura, Al Franken. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Favre get elected Governor.
    But I’d be shocked if he didn’t pull out of the race and re-enter several times.

75. RC IV says: Aug 4, 2010 7:59 PM

Adam-Chris Schefterson says:
    =======================
    Dude, you are on a roll today! too many posts have me laughing my ass off.