An open invitation to PFT Planet for Friday's Dan Patrick Show

As I’ve mentioned once or twice (or 50 times), I’m in Milford, Connecticut to host Friday’s edition of The Dan Patrick Show.  And we want as many of you as possible to come along for the ride.

We’ll be talking calls at 877-3-DP-SHOW.  For those of you who have, like me, voices for print, we’ll entertain your thoughts via e-mail — dp@danpatrick.com.

Dan has the day off, but the Danettes don’t.  So join Todd Fritz, Paul Pabst, Patrick “Seton” O’Connor, and Andrew “McLovin’” Perloff (I keep mentioning their names on the site to ensure they’ll be nice to me) via your local radio station or at danpatrick.com. Video will be available (despite my face for radio) on DirecTV’s Channel 101, and at dpshowdirect.com.

You also can hang out in the Locker Room at danpatrick.com and post snide comments about me when I inevitably screw something up.  (You can also attach those snide comments, as many of you are all too willing to do, to one or more of your favorite or not-so-favorite PFT stories.)

Confirmed guests include NBC’s Cris Collinsworth (9:20 a.m. ET), Rich Eisen of NFL Network (10:20 a.m. ET), and NBC’s Al Michaels (11:20 a.m. ET).  We also are planning for a phone visit from Commissioner Roger Goodell, who is touring training camps with John Madden en route to the Hall of Fame festivities in Canton.

So make sure you check us out.  After all, it’s Friday.  And everyone knows by now that you never work very hard on Friday.  Or, really, on any other day of the week.

Permalink 10 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
10 Responses to “An open invitation to PFT Planet for Friday's Dan Patrick Show”
  1. Corey says: Aug 5, 2010 6:12 PM

DirectTV channel 101. Come on Florio, I am sure you don’t want anybody to watch you but give the correct information.

2. JimmyY says: Aug 5, 2010 6:19 PM

Heard you the last time on there and truthfully, thought you were an improvement especially without the “danettes” who are HORRIBLE. First step, subbing on DP, next step Florio on Sirius/XM, baby! Florio in the raw, that’s what she said.

3. East Bay Ray says: Aug 5, 2010 6:44 PM

Yes, if you’ve listened to even 5 minutes of Patrick’s show, you know all about “Seton” and “Fritzy” and “McLovin”. That show is the most self-referential thing this side of ESPN. Do us a favor, Florio, and keep the boring chit chat about personal stuff to a minimum and talk about football.

4. QuickBoomerang says: Aug 5, 2010 6:49 PM

I’ll be watching…as always make West Virginia proud…Go Mounties!

5. IndyColt45 says: Aug 5, 2010 7:51 PM

DP is out tomorrow? What am I going to listen to for three hours now??

6. Corey says: Aug 5, 2010 7:59 PM

Wow, all the negative comments about Dan and the Danettes.
    There’s a beautiful thing about radio/TV and living in America … wait for it … you can turn the dial/change the station. Wow, what is this choice thing you speak so highly of.

7. Freamon says: Aug 5, 2010 8:06 PM

Tool.

8. twan7272 says: Aug 5, 2010 8:12 PM

Dan and the Dannettes are awesome you guys are haters, but im looking foward to a full day of football talk tomorrow, makes the day go by faster.

9. Mickyt1985 says: Aug 5, 2010 9:47 PM

I’ll be listening and in LR.
    I’m a regular to the Locker Room so I’ll be looking forward to it!

10. KRC says: Aug 6, 2010 2:28 AM

Hey, Florio, is there where you’re going to finally tell your readers what you have known all week — that Keith Olbermann has finally been bounced from NBC’s Football Night in America?