Rex Ryan, Lord of the "F" Bombs

As a practical matter, real life is rated “R”.  In locker rooms, board rooms, and even court rooms, profane language routinely peppers the conversation.

Football coaches are notorious for letting the expletives fly.  But few have ever been as brazen about it in the presence of cameras as Jets coach Rex Ryan.

A portion of last night’s debut episode of Hard Knocks has migrated to YouTube (we’re told that the entire premiere episode soon will be posted at NFL.com and HBO.com, presumably with ample bleeping).    In the 130-second clip, Ryan drops a grand total of six “F” bombs.

Here they all are, delivered during an introductory team meeting.

1.  On Darrelle Revis, “He’s pretty f–king good.”

2.  “It’s about leading the league in f–king wins.”

3.  “If we play at our best, we will beat every team in this f–king league playing at their best.”

4.  “Last year, hey, we were under the radar, that’s a good place to be.  F–k that!”

5.  “We know we’re better than you.  We don’t give a f–k if you know it or not.”

6.  “We’re gonna beat the f–k out of you.”

As one league source said even before the debut episode of Hard Knocks aired, “That franchise is the WWF.”  Actually, it’s sounding more like The Sopranos.

Permalink 111 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
111 Responses to “Rex Ryan, Lord of the "F" Bombs”
  1. GreenAsGrass says: Aug 12, 2010 10:02 AM

Refreshing. Say what you want about Sexy Rexy, the man can coach a defense.

2. bednarik60 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:03 AM

I knew the Jets had a soft spot for wildlife…

3. bigjoey46us says: Aug 12, 2010 10:03 AM

Sounds like Jon Gruden has some competition.

4. QotSA says: Aug 12, 2010 10:03 AM

Actually, it sounds like a one year wonder.
    7-9

5. connie says: Aug 12, 2010 10:05 AM

Why does everyone get bent out of shape over the f word its only a word. you can’t watch a movie without hearing it. get over it this coming from a 73 year old women

6. JasonW says: Aug 12, 2010 10:05 AM

Who gives a shut if he curses? This is football not thanksgiving dinner with the family.

7. Chiefs2010 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:07 AM

man, I used to like Ryan, but this is getting absurd..
    I hope the Fins take the division.. go Sparano

8. CJ SPILLER says: Aug 12, 2010 10:07 AM

The best one of all:
    Rex Ryan, Lord of the “F” Bombs
    “We’re gonna eat the f–k out of you.”

9. Tinbender says: Aug 12, 2010 10:09 AM

Dude needs to get laid.

10. Andrew Letier says: Aug 12, 2010 10:10 AM

He is a Buffoon
    In school I was taught that if you were that dumb
    you had to curse instead of finding a better adjective

11. Old School says: Aug 12, 2010 10:12 AM

Rex Ryan = Unprofessional
    Rex Ryan = No class

12. PolegoJim says: Aug 12, 2010 10:12 AM

Too bad he doesn’t possess any BRAIN bombs to go with it.
    Low level of competency, minimal game time IQ.
    One lucky beginning to a year. Keep your F Bomb wonder.

13. Nate is Gay for Brady says: Aug 12, 2010 10:12 AM

Rex Ryan, Lord of the “F” bombs:
    Fat
    Food
    Foul mouth
    Foolish
    Flatulence
    Fajita’s
    Foraging

14. JetReaper says: Aug 12, 2010 10:12 AM

LOLOL
    Meanwhile Back in Reality:
    PLAYERS LOVE THIS GUY… BOTTOM LINE HIS GAME PLANS ROCK – HE WALKS THE WALK

15. mustbechris says: Aug 12, 2010 10:15 AM

I don’t remember ever hearing the F word on WWF programming.
    Then again, I don’t watch wrestling. So what do I know?

16. Raven Maniac says: Aug 12, 2010 10:16 AM

“Where the f–k is that rookie with my Denny’s grand slam breakfast?”

17. virtueandvice says: Aug 12, 2010 10:16 AM

Lord of the “F” Bomb, King of the Donut.

18. Hugh Jorgan says: Aug 12, 2010 10:17 AM

Uhmmm…it’s the NFL, not pre-teen pop warner football. I would expect nothing less. The Jets are supposed to conduct practice and team meetings like the cameras aren’t there. And that’s exactly what they did.
    HBO could have edited a lot of it out, but then what do you have? A less than accurate portrayal of an NFL team in training camp.
    Ever watch some of the comedy specials on HBO? Same thing….F bombs fall like rain.
    No big f–king deal.

19. Nevisyakker says: Aug 12, 2010 10:19 AM

How long before his lame schtick gets old with veteran players and they tune him out?
    My guess is it’s already happened. If they make it to 9-7 and miss the playoffs it shouldn’t shock anyone.
    Two more years of that and he’ll be looking for another @*#*& job.

20. BasicInstinct says: Aug 12, 2010 10:22 AM

He knows what his team and his fanbase love…. F*cking!!!
    And Winners get to do it a lot.

21. Dayton Dolfan says: Aug 12, 2010 10:25 AM

here’s some more
    F–k you Jet Fans!
    F–k you Rex Ryan
    Every team in the leauge will f–k you in the a– this year.
    Jets haven’t won f—– s–t in 45 yrs.
    Jets are so f—–g overrated
    6-10 here we f——g come

22. Zach says: Aug 12, 2010 10:25 AM

An attention-loving coach playing up to the cameras? didn’t see that one coming

23. Ballinmore says: Aug 12, 2010 10:26 AM

The only f bombs he needs to worry about this year are 5 for the number of wins the Jets will have and fifty-five, the amount of weight he should lose

24. megatron81 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:27 AM

Just keep your mouth shut unless you’re eating you fat f–k. I can’t wait to watch the lard spewing out of your pores on the sideline this season. It always gives me a good laugh.

25. jwill007 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:28 AM

I love Rex and Im not a Jets fan but that -ucking team will be physcial and hard to beat….Thanksgiving night will be hell on earth!

26. db3300 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:29 AM

I think most guys talk that way around their friends but to do it in front of people you don’t know is nothing but a sign of disrespect and a lack of intelligence. I expect nothing less of Rex and the family he comes from. When you’re a jerk, you had better win because that act gets old pretty quickly.

27. GBfanForever says: Aug 12, 2010 10:31 AM

Is the F for his large FUPA?

28. cunninglinguist says: Aug 12, 2010 10:31 AM

Yea Rex is fat, yea he curses alot but at the end of the day he’s one of the best at what he does in the world. He has 1 of 32 jobs like it in the world. He’s wealthy, apparently happy and he’s damn good at what he does.
    But according to PFT posters….he’s a loser.
    So lets summarize:
    Rex = Fat, successful, rich, happy
    PFT posters = Fat, unsuccessful, bitter, poor, high post counts

29. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 12, 2010 10:34 AM

“Adam_Schefter Fact: After watching Hard Knocks last night, players are texting their agents this morning that they want to go play for Rex Ryan.”
    ————————————————–
    Wow, jestraper I’d love to read that article. I read ESPN.com this morning and didn’t see it. Can you post a link to it on here?

30. PurpleDrank says: Aug 12, 2010 10:36 AM

How to beat the Jets…..
    Load up to stop the F ing run.
    Watch Sanchez F ing implode.
    That was F ing easy….

31. TheSleepness says: Aug 12, 2010 10:36 AM

when i see rex ryan he reminds me of a FOOTBALL COACH…seeing him last night gave me a new perspective on the fat slob…I’d play for him!

32. yem123 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:39 AM

hahaha he sounds just like on the KSK “There’s a new Rex in town!” hahahaha

33. kev86 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:41 AM

Question – What exactly does “play like a jet” mean?
    To me, based on past history, playing like a jet is setting the team up for failure.
    The 2010 Jets are doomed if they play like the jets.

34. stan26 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:42 AM

When it comes to F-bombs, Ryan is just a baby compared to Gruden.

35. SliKRiK says: Aug 12, 2010 10:43 AM

From watching the show last night and seeing defensive backs running with a huge dump truck tires strapped to their backs, this team may be something special this season. Their defense looks like a beast without revis even there. That goal line defense sure looked good out there. The offense looks pretty sharp and they should tweak their little mistakes before the season starts. The overall swagger of this team is unmatched. It seems like Rex has this team going in the right direction and they should look at it as super bowl or bust. I think this team has the look of being a great team and they should be a beast in the NFL this year. I’m not a Jets fan but good luck guys, your going to have a huge target on your backs, but I’m sure you will be ready for it!

36. aec4 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:43 AM

please let Brett Favre come back so you have something to talk about that remotely matters.

37. football24-7 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:43 AM

iam not a jets or rex ryan fan…but whats the big f— deal…its the NFL , a mans game.. i cant believe what a bunch of little girls!!! he said the f-word, oh no…gosh that word hurts my feelings……(SHUT UP) if all these little girls cant take hearing it than heres two words for U —EAR MUFFS!!!

38. HarrisonHits says: Aug 12, 2010 10:44 AM

“We’re gonna eat the f–k out of you.”
    @CJ SPILLER
    ROFL laugh of the day !

39. Sandra Lee's Cans says: Aug 12, 2010 10:44 AM

Is there a grander stage for a big, fat f–k to massage his big f–king ego than New F–king York? I f–king think not. F–k.

40. Bengal Dave says: Aug 12, 2010 10:45 AM

This is going to blow up in the Jets face…
    I havent seen the Redskins do well with buying a high priced team.. I think fat boy is full of him self.. It was like he was playing to the hard knocks cameras..
    They will be lucky to go 8-8

41. NzYme says: Aug 12, 2010 10:46 AM

@old school
    Hate to break it to you but there’s not too many coaches who DON’T talk like Rex.

42. Football says: Aug 12, 2010 10:46 AM

Teams need to constantly be broken down and then built back up by their coaches. A good coach will create a cycle within a season in which he is breaking his team down (telling them they suck) and then building up their confidence when it is appropriate. Rex Ryan’s method of hyping his team all day, every day is going to be a huge failure.
    6-10.

43. therewasone says: Aug 12, 2010 10:47 AM

This shock anyone?

44. east96street. says: Aug 12, 2010 10:51 AM

What’s hysterical is he’s reading from his dad’s script word for word. At least, Buddy was the original. Rex is just a poor man’s Buddy and Buddy’s act went stale two decades ago.

45. Flipadelphia says: Aug 12, 2010 10:51 AM

Gunther Cunningham says “F you you fat bastard. I’m king of the F-bombs.”

46. AlanSaysYo says: Aug 12, 2010 10:51 AM

Rex Ryan shouldn’t be a head coach and he’s proving it daily.

47. texline says: Aug 12, 2010 10:52 AM

I have more trouble with the blowhard attitude than with the word he chooses to express it.

48. frox says: Aug 12, 2010 10:55 AM

I loved Rex in Baltimore (except when he blew the Pats game by calling a timeout on a 4th down play when the defense stopped them). But this pretty much explains why the Ravens did not hire him after they fired Billick. Bisciotti was not a big fan of Billick’s arrogance and the perception the Ravens had nationally because of how obnoxious BB was. Rex appears to be even more obnoxious, with a few extra doses of profanity dropped on top. Look, I use the F bomb regularly. I love it. But it sure seemed as though he was trying to take every opportunity to drop them in there. It almost seemed forced.
    As to the one poster’s point that the team will get sick of Rex, don’t count on it. Players do love the guy. What will more likely happen is his big mouth will get him in trouble. If they go out and back up their talk this year, he’ll be a hero. But here is a guy that coaches a team that only made the playoffs because the Colts gave up, who is running his mouth as though they won a few Super Bowls. Do they Jets deserve some hype? Sure. Should the league hand them the rings now? Hell no. If they fall on their face this season, Rex will be heading elsewhere in a few years just like the Mangenious everyone loved so much after his one successful season in New York.
    And for the guy that made the crack about how smart they were trading for Santonio Holmes, (I can’t believe I am about to say this) check the JEts Super Bowl titles against the Steelers. As much as I hate them, I think the Stillers know what they are doing. Oh, and enjoy standing on the sidelines with Holmes in the first 4 games. HE’s really going to help against the Ravens, Patriots and Dolphins.

49. kev86 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:56 AM

Coach Coughlins “talk is cheap” rally cry when the G-Men won their last SB against the 18-0 Pats that have owned the jets for quite some time was more fun then this morons “play like a jet” garbage ( even if the players still talked. i.e. plax predicting victory during media week).
    Rex has a mouth almost as big as his stomach.

50. nflhof says: Aug 12, 2010 10:56 AM

This whole show is so freaking phoney. The Jets look like they are in some kind of reality tv hell. Didn’t Rex Ryan get get some kind of fatso surgery because he sure doesn’t look like it.

51. JEsTerS says: Aug 12, 2010 10:59 AM

Who cares the man cusses and why is this news? Next thing you know they will go tell his mother. F-this kind of BS “reporting”.

52. The Green Titan says: Aug 12, 2010 10:59 AM

KoaMisiFan says:
    August 12, 2010 10:34 AM
    ——————– ——————– ———-
    Koa, it was a tweet by Adam Schefter. Go to his twitter account and you’ll see it. Not exactly sure how he surmised this but Adam Schefters word is worth something, I’m certain of it.

53. SomeFans says: Aug 12, 2010 11:02 AM

He would be deemed totally unfit (pun intended) and embarrassment to any other team. But the hapless jests have so long wanted attention (any way they can get it) they will embrace this classless f__king tub of lard.
    He’s a good D cord. but that’s all. As a head coach he is nothing but a blowhard. So glad we passed on this gasbag!
    Who will be the NEXT jet head coach??

54. **five_seven** says: Aug 12, 2010 11:03 AM

Best part of Hard Knocks last night? Watching Rex and the Jet coaches laugh at all of you basement-bound haters and your stupid comments.
    Face facts, just like Jason Taylor did…players love him and play hard for him.
    Last year Sanchez lost 2 games single-handedly…and the special teams 1 besides. That won’t happen this year. Their offense is better and the D will be fine. And if Revis comes back…forget it.
    Keep hatin’, though, sluggers!

55. Lordy says: Aug 12, 2010 11:04 AM

@ Tinbender
    “Dude needs to get laid.”
    _____________________
    It’s the very big belly that is the primary difficulty and eventually prohibits the activity altogether. So, you get massive quantities of effenheimers instead.

56. JetReaper says: Aug 12, 2010 11:05 AM

—————————————-
    EXACTLY – Problem is 95% of the Geeks over here never played the game…

57. WhoDeySood5 says: Aug 12, 2010 11:10 AM

Rex: “hey baby, Jet’s are crazy I just signed a 2 yr extension” “you can go shopping now, i’m going to hit the buffet”

58. ClownBurger says: Aug 12, 2010 11:12 AM

That’s nothing, have you ever seen Hells Kitchen? Gordon Ramsey throws the F bomb out every other word.

59. Asswipe Johnson (Pronounced Az-Wee-Pay) says: Aug 12, 2010 11:13 AM

I love the F bomb…very likely my favorite curse word. Although Meet the Fockers diminished it’s shock value a bit…those bastages!

60. Scourge says: Aug 12, 2010 11:14 AM

Rex Ryan has more heart then 85% of the players in the NFL.
    I’ll take him over the Tony Dungy’s and Tom Coughlin’s of the world any day of the week.

61. Hugh Jorgan says: Aug 12, 2010 11:15 AM

AlanSaysYo says:
    “Rex Ryan shouldn’t be a head coach and he’s proving it daily.”
    —————————-
    Tell that to the 2010 Jets…I don’t think they will agree with you.
    Wow. Ok, seriously— why are you analyzing Rex Ryan? If he’s not your team’s coach, and the Jets aren’t your team, who gives a rat’s ass, right?? Just keep your nose in your own locker room then. There. Problem solved, Sigmund Freud.

62. Spygate Operative #1 says: Aug 12, 2010 11:15 AM

Go Rex.
    Hard Knocks was great la

63. GreenAsGrass says: Aug 12, 2010 11:16 AM

Jets 17-7 vs. Fish in last 24, and 46-42-1 overall. chew on that.
    if half of the hapless fish fans actually bought tickets to their home games, you wouldn’t hear cheers for the Jets in Miami.
    genius Sparano has a lofty goal this year, I can hear his speech now…”we are not here to win the Super Bowl, we just want to beat the Jets and finish 8-8 this year”.

64. Big Papi says: Aug 12, 2010 11:16 AM

For all you dulphags Fans talking crap!!!
    When was the last time your team one a playoff game? 1992, 8 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Because the team you love to hate won 2 last year!!!!!

65. dscjmc says: Aug 12, 2010 11:17 AM

I, for one, cannot wait to see this team fail this upcoming year. F–k that whale of a coach!

66. Big Papi says: Aug 12, 2010 11:18 AM

Can you ever imagine Florio in pads, LMAO!!!!

67. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 12, 2010 11:19 AM

I agree with jet reaper.
    Fantasy football makes you no coach, pop your zits and shut ur dong holes. you are all green, with envy.
    And why are dolphins fans even talking? 3 out of the last 4? who cares? your the jets-dolphins superbowl winners who didnt even make the playoffs last year. regardless if the jets backed in or out or whatev, they were there, u were not. Turds.

68. Fogs77 says: Aug 12, 2010 11:21 AM

So the dudes a little over the top. I honestly don’t have a problem and are not going to call him an obsurd moron over some F-Bombs.
    I WILL however call him an obsurd MORON over some of the other #$%#Q% that comes out of this dudes mouth. Seriously. I understand the whole “Rah Rah” thing if your coaching a defense, but his comment regarding “canceling practice and getting the whole team together” with Revis to discuss Revis’ contract?? What? That is something I would have rolled my eyes at my wife for tossing out and reminded myself thats why she is in the other room while I watch football. A head coach saying something as utterly MORONIC as that? What good would getting “the whole team together” to discuss Revis’ contract do? What business is it of any other player. You just had an inspirational speech about how they have to get the job done anyway….then your going to cancel practice and have the whole team sit in on a contract negotiation. That is honestly the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in football and is the one reason that, as entertaining as Rex is for us and the media, he will never be taken seriously as a head coach in the NFL, F-Bombs or not.

69. Travy9276 says: Aug 12, 2010 11:25 AM

Rex Ryan is a Football players coach… I played in college at a high level and from what I see, I would love to play for this guy.
    He stands up for his players and doesn’t give the bogus PC responses. He is not scared to put himself and his players in a place to be responsible for thier sucess and shortcommings. This guy is a REAL coach. The Jets will be very good… Scary Good…
    You can call him Fat, Foul mouthed, whatever… But when they win 12 or 13 games this year, I hope all of YOU blowhards dissing him are man enough to admit you are as big of a football retard as you sound today!

70. numberfour says: Aug 12, 2010 11:26 AM

his f bombery is nothing.
    one of my co-workers is called commander f-bomb for a reason.

71. cunninglinguist says: Aug 12, 2010 11:32 AM

Haters gonna hate

72. dbartdog says: Aug 12, 2010 11:33 AM

Greenasgrass…we’ll see this year how much he can coach…my feeling is that “sexyRexy” has run it’s course and the Jets are going to be grounded!

73. jcjets says: Aug 12, 2010 11:34 AM

BREAKING NEWS: coaches curse! Wow!
    My high school coach said the efff word and worse. Not on camera or near any other school officials but it’s pretty standard in sports at almost all levels.

74. cunninglinguist says: Aug 12, 2010 11:34 AM

Koamisi….read it an weep little man :

75. AllThat says: Aug 12, 2010 11:50 AM

@Lordy says:
    August 12, 2010 11:04 AM
    @ Tinbender
    “Dude needs to get laid.”
    ____________________ _
    ================================
    I’m sure he get’s a Mooseknuckle now and then.

76. IronCIty says: Aug 12, 2010 11:50 AM

Pretty confident for someone who hasn’t won anything as a head coach. (no, beating the bungles and chargers dont count). Having two teams lay down there starters in the last two weeks helped them get in the playoffs in the first place.
    They suck

77. ejtowne says: Aug 12, 2010 11:51 AM

I do not like Rex Ryan but, just about everyone on this planet F-bombs. The only thing that I would care about is if somebody F-bombs in front of my kids, or kids in general. The NFL is no longer an adult sport. Remember Mr Rex Ryan: The NFL has a large fanbase of children. Just watch your filthy mouth around them.

78. chhutson27 says: Aug 12, 2010 11:52 AM

My favorite coach from my playing days was our D coordinator. He got fired up all the time, cussed out refs when they blew calls, and chewed us up if we messed up. You could tell he really loved being out there and enjoyed getting to coach. Another of my favorites was the same way. He was always fired up and you could tell he just really loved the game. Everyone loved these two and loved playing for them. Maybe that’s the same for Ryan. I’d have to be around him. But most players love a coach that you can tell loves to be out there. I think the arrogance would put me off some, but it’s nice to have a coach that believes that much in you.

79. devilalum says: Aug 12, 2010 11:59 AM

PurpleDrank says:
    August 12, 2010 10:36 AM
    How to beat the Jets…..
    Load up to stop the F ing run.
    Watch Sanchez F ing implode.
    That was F ing easy….
    ——-
    So F ing true.

80. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 12, 2010 12:01 PM

@Cunninglinguist
    Why do you jests fans get on Florio for posting “unnamed source” but when he posts “players” you all go ga-ga. What players? What Agents?
    If this is true, shouldn’t he have posted an article with names? Or is this just made up to hype the show?

81. Sir Joel says: Aug 12, 2010 12:06 PM

How about this headline?
    “PFT queens of the Jet hating!”

82. cincyhokie says: Aug 12, 2010 12:06 PM

“I totally agree about his schtick. He throws around language like that so often that I bet it’s lost its appeal. You have to retain some semblance of balance in order for the boasts and the profanity and the swagger to have an effect, otherwise that all becomes status quo. Then you’re painted into a corner: you can’t get more over the top without becoming a clown, and if you tone it down, you’ll just look weak.
    Rex Ryan shouldn’t be a head coach and he’s proving it daily.”
    Great point. The only thing he’s got left to motivate is cry in front of his team. Oh wait…

83. EverybodyGotAIDS says: Aug 12, 2010 12:09 PM

Travy9276 says:
    August 12, 2010 11:25 AM
    ________________________
    The Jets aren’t going to win 12 games this year unless you start counting the preseason….and they go undefeated.

84. bigrig says: Aug 12, 2010 12:27 PM

Boy, the nut doesn’t fall far from the tree.
    August is a good time to dream.
    Reality is right around the corner. And it won’t be pretty for this f’n guy.

85. njghost91 says: Aug 12, 2010 12:27 PM

Rex is the man, Jets will lead the league in f–king wins this year, and KoaMisiFan will lead the industry in receiving…facials
    Dolphins SUCK!!!!
    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

86. thunder5x says: Aug 12, 2010 12:28 PM

You’ve never had Thanksgiving dinner with my family, have you?

87. Onderin says: Aug 12, 2010 12:30 PM

The hate in here is insane…

88. FlorioRules! says: Aug 12, 2010 12:31 PM

It sounds like Rex is doing a better job of “brainwashing” the fans than even his own players.
    Part of being a good coach is making your players believe they are better than they really are…and Rex is the master of that. Got to give him credit for that, being delusional and all…but it comes with a tradeoff in the NFL that will hurt more long term than short. However it is already taking place.
    His downfall will also be is delusion. Keep telling these guys how good there are and they ALL will be holding out and or gone before you know it.
    It takes spending to win in this league no doubt…but after a certain point or reaching a certain dollar amount, the extra cash spent has little or no (maybe even downgrading) effect due to inflated egos, jealousy, and complacency!
    However, I am aware that it is all about entertainment. Winning always dwarfs excitment though.
    Id like to see the Jets build a dynasty before they are cowned one by the fans and coaches first.
    I may be too much of a realist…but you are all DELUSIONAL!

89. robert ethen says: Aug 12, 2010 12:33 PM

“Sry, cud nt print full wds, u c?”

90. NOwillrepeat says: Aug 12, 2010 12:34 PM

7-9. Book it!

91. midwest says: Aug 12, 2010 12:52 PM

I can’t wait to see this team fail. Make no doubts about it, they will fail.
    It will be really fun watching Rex Ryan squirm when he has to explain why his team is hovering around .500 all year.

92. Stone says: Aug 12, 2010 12:57 PM

Listen, we all drop f-bombs, Florio. Thing is, Ryan is a low-class, loud-mouthed peasant. Why do you have to give him a spotlight on the PFT stage? The guy hasn’t done anything to be interested in up to this point. He’s a foul-mouthed, obese, emotional idiot. This magic carpet ride of his isn’t going to last long in New York. The players are already seeing how much loyalty he really has to them in the way he has done a 180 on Revis. Wait until they start faltering during the season and the team turns on him. I’d like to bet on who gets fired first, him or Mcdaniel or whatever his name is in Denver.

93. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 12, 2010 1:37 PM

@njghost91
    Sounds to me like you’ve got a lot experience in receiving facials. But really you should keep your private life to yourself.

94. Raven Maniac says: Aug 12, 2010 1:40 PM

Dear delusional Jets fans,
    Your QB is Mark ‘dirty’ Sanchez. He is terrible. Not just ‘he had a bad game here and there,’ no he is flat out bad. He has Braylon Edwards who can’t catch and needs his momma to stick up for him, Holmes who is out for 4 games, and….um…yea. So, D’s will step up against the run, rush the QB and wait for him to toss it up for grabs. You can rely on your D, but hey I’m from Baltimore. D gets you in but we only had 1 SB during our tenure as a top D in the NFL…

95. cunninglinguist says: Aug 12, 2010 1:42 PM

Stone says: “The players are already seeing how much loyalty he really has to them in the way he has done a 180 on Revis.”
    Do you have any evidence whatsoever that what you said is true?

96. George C says: Aug 12, 2010 2:01 PM

I never heard Dick Jauron talk like that.
    He has much more class than that.
    Umm, he’s never won a thing either…

97. SomeFans says: Aug 12, 2010 2:02 PM

House of cards… ready to fall down. Nothing new here. Funny how soon you noo jersey malcontents forget the jets pathetic losing history. This is why the world is laughing at you fools. You have no more right to spew this nonsense then do the Lions.

98. cunninglinguist says: Aug 12, 2010 2:58 PM

SomeFans….what exactly has Miami done since 1973?
    When they were 1-15 a couple years back were you a fan?
    Dave Wandstedt and Nick Saban did wonders for your franchise. Were you a fan then?
    How did Trent Green work out, Cleo Lemon and John Beck really lit the league up didnt he?
    Funny how soon you Magonia Park malcontents forget the Dolphins pathetic losing history. This is why the world is laughing at you fools. You have no right to spew this nonsense than do the cleveland browns.

99. WarrenMoonGOAT says: Aug 12, 2010 2:59 PM

haha someone mentioned Dick Jauron, that soft, monotoned, sex offender lookin ass bastard was a failure everywhere he went.

100. Sean-Ryan says: Aug 12, 2010 3:16 PM

This place is full of know nothing windbags

101. savagenation says: Aug 12, 2010 3:19 PM

# GreenAsGrass says: August 12, 2010 10:02 AM
    Refreshing. Say what you want about Sexy Rexy, the man can coach a defense.
    …….after that post u need to change your name to
    GayAssGrass

102. Bleeding Green says: Aug 12, 2010 3:43 PM

1998: Miami had a solid 10–6 season in 1998 with a career season for receiver O.J. McDuffie, but it was not enough to get past the 12-4 New York Jets into first place in the division. The Dolphins beat the Bills in the wild card round, but lost in the next round to the eventual champion Denver Broncos.
    1999: Miami suffered the second worst playoff loss in NFL history against the Jacksonville Jaguars: 62–7. After the season, Jimmy Johnson left the team and Marino retired.
    2001: The Dolphins lost in the first round of the playoffs 20–3 to the Baltimore Ravens.
    2002: Miami pulled off an impressive win over the Oakland Raiders and sat at 9–5 with two weeks left in the season, in prime position to steal the AFC East. However, despite dominating the New England Patriots for most of the game in week 17, the Dolphins blew an 11-point lead with mere minutes remaining in the game that led to a heartbreaking loss. Due to a tiebreaker, both the Dolphins and Patriots lost out on the playoffs as the Jets took the AFC East title.
    2007: The Dolphins hit rock bottom in 2007, losing eight games in a row before the bye week, five of which were by three points or less. A loss to Philadelphia in Week 11 sealed their fate for the season, and the next game was a rare 3-0 defeat in Pittsburgh. A win in Week 15 over the Baltimore Ravens ensured that the Dolphins would not have a winless season, but the last two matches were lost, ending Miami’s 2007 campaign at 1-15.
    2008: In 2008, the Dolphins performed a 180-degree turnaround, aided by new coach Tony Sparano. The team ended at 11-5 and won the division title, making for the greatest single-season turnaround in NFL history. However, they were routed out of their own building and the playoffs by Baltimore, 27-9.

103. Bringing the Pain says: Aug 12, 2010 5:21 PM

Wow! I submitted a really sweet post but they didn’t enter it. I don’t think my language was any worse than you guys. First post ever and got hated on. This is lame!

104. bcb171 says: Aug 12, 2010 8:07 PM

This is funny, too funny, I dont love or hate the jets, really dont care actually. Im an eagles fan. And yes I like his father and I kinda like the Jets Ryan. I mean who the hell doesnt curse at their job when not in front of clients, customers, outsiders. Its the same everywhere. The guy sounds like a guy, what the hell? Hes a man that has a job and he curses. Wow, I mean oh my God its amazing.

105. 6ringSteelers says: Aug 12, 2010 8:09 PM

He’s a douche bag, just like his daddy.

106. overkil2 says: Aug 12, 2010 10:45 PM

“Big Papi says:
    August 12, 2010 11:16 AM
    For all you dulphags Fans talking crap!!!
    When was the last time your team one a playoff game? 1992, 8 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

one? Are you kidding me? It’s hard to take you seriously when you can’t even spell won. My son could spell it in 1st or 2nd grade.
    Go get an education and then come back and give us some criticism.
    Also, 1992 was 18 years ago.. Skippy.

107. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 13, 2010 7:58 AM

“Go get an education and then come back and give us some criticism.”
    ——————————————-
    Dude, he’s a jest fan. I think that says it all.

108. Hugh Jorgan says: Aug 13, 2010 12:29 PM

KoaMisiFan says:
    “Go get an education and then come back and give us some criticism.”
    ——————– ——————– —
    Dude, he’s a jest fan. I think that says it all.
    =======================
    Hey Tweedle Dee: if you don’t like Jets fans, why are you stalking them and posting stupid crap under Jets PFT stories. Would you consider yourself more jealou, bored, or unintelligent.
    Don’t you have a bridge to troll instead?
    Assclown

109. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 13, 2010 12:55 PM

Hugh Jorgan says:
    August 13, 2010 12:29 PM
    KoaMisiFan says:
    “Go get an education and then come back and give us some criticism.”
    ——————– ——————– —
    Dude, he’s a jest fan. I think that says it all.
    ================= ======
    Don’t you have a bridge to troll instead?
    Assclown
    ——————————————–
    Actually Tweedle Dum: I love the jests fans. They are way funnier than any episode of Seinfeld I’ve ever watched!!!!! What are you trying to say? That the jests fans don’t like to be the center of attention like Rexy? Gotta be more bored because you seem to have the on unintelligent (cool word by the way goober). And no, no bridge to troll today. You silly jests fans need me here to show you the way.
    Are you describing your tattoo with the “Assclown”? You have a clown tattoo on your ass?

110. Thunderlips007 says: Aug 13, 2010 6:24 PM

rex ryan trys to be a tough guy. thing is if you got in his face he’d probally piss his pants. fat, non-athletic, always sweating and breathing heavy. those are not characteristics that intimidate me. he’s nothing more than a gross slob who’s never played an organized sport his whole life and never would even be in the league if his dad wasn’t who he is. i don’t respect people like that.

111. thats_what_she_said says: Aug 14, 2010 1:50 PM