Michael Vick calls his two-pick performance "disappointing"

Eagles quarterback Michael Vick threw two interceptions in Friday night’s preseason game against the Bengals, and afterward he said he was disappointed in himself.

It’s always disappointing when you turn the ball over,” Vick said. “Those are plays that you don’t want to make, you want to eliminate and give your team every opportunity to score.”

To say Vick was disappointing Friday night would be an understatement: He completed just one of five passes for six yards. But Eagles coach Andy Reid is still standing by Vick.

“We had too many turnovers,” Reid said. “He’ll eliminate them. He was trying to make things happen.”

The good news for the Eagles is that Vick is still a threat with his feet: He had three carries for 34 yards Friday night, and through two preseason games, Vick is the Eagles’ leading rusher, with 84 yards on nine carries.

Permalink 67 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
67 Responses to “Michael Vick calls his two-pick performance "disappointing"”
  1. Suitcasehead Golic says: Aug 21, 2010 7:56 AM

Illiterate dog murdering turd..

2. TJ says: Aug 21, 2010 7:57 AM

How is Mike Vick being the leading rusher a good thing?? He is a back up qb!!!!

3. lurch's nyquil says: Aug 21, 2010 8:04 AM

Where is blondbluedevil? I see your hero had a wonderful game last night. I remember all of the comments about Kolb and that he sucks and Vick would replace him by week 4. Dont “you people” get tired of defending this guy on and off the field.

4. joetoronto says: Aug 21, 2010 8:28 AM

*********************************************************
    Um, Andy….He’s always been a human turnover machine.
    He throws allot of picks but he actually fumbles even more.

5. BigBear123 says: Aug 21, 2010 8:32 AM

Chased down from behind by a d-lineman. 2-3 sacks, wasn’t watching that closely. No pocket presence at all.
    Turnover machine to boot. Still holds ball carelessy with one hand when he runs, just asking to have it stripped.
    His runs were in open field , doesn’t make anyone miss and doesn’t outrun anyone.
    Yeah. This is going to be fun to watch.

6. R.A.K. says: Aug 21, 2010 8:38 AM

Since Vick played so poorly, maybe the Eagles should beat him, or electrocute him? Hey-that’s what Vick did to his dogs. I really enjoy it when this thug falls on his face. I’d be really worried if I was an Eagles fan…#1 the offensive line has some serious issues (like run blocking and protecting the QB) #2 if Kevin Kolb is injured, Vick is your starter (yes, it’s great Vick can pick up some rushing yards-but he’s got to throw the ball to his teammates, not the opponents!) #3 your backup QB is your leading rusher.

7. capt_obvious says: Aug 21, 2010 8:39 AM

I don’t like Vick at all, I think he is a glorified runningback/ coach killer. To be fair, he was working with the second unit. I think Kevin Kolb would have looked just as bad working with the second unit. I seen Kolb play in person, and he’s not that good. I watched him throw 4 picks in lehigh, and I seen him do the same in college. Don’t be fooled lurch’s nyquil Kevin Kolb is not the second coming that you are hoping for. I don’t care too much for Mcnabb but he said it best “everyone want’s the spot light but everyone can’t handle the pressure of being the man in Philly”. Kolb is not ready. He is the next Matt Cassell.

8. BIG JB says: Aug 21, 2010 8:40 AM

VICK IS A NON FACTOR IF KEVIN KOLB AINT PLAYIG THIS YEAR IT MEANS OUR SEASON IS DOWN THE DRAIN! IN MY MIND EVERYTHING HINGES ON KOLB AND THE O LINE THIS YEAR IF ONE OF THEM STINK WERE DONE!

9. Bwa Ha Ha says: Aug 21, 2010 8:46 AM

Man, I hope this is all just sorting out issues, My Eagles sucked a big one last night.
    I don’t really care about the 3rd or 4th line guys, but the starters are NOT looking good at all.
    We need this Red Zone and special teams coverage to show some signs of life.

10. famucancer says: Aug 21, 2010 8:48 AM

Was Carson Palmer disappointed in his two pick performance too? LOL!
    Preseason fools!

11. Chapnasty. says: Aug 21, 2010 8:51 AM

Well, well, well……. I thought Vick was amazing?

12. boysrollsmokespole says: Aug 21, 2010 8:54 AM

Vick is a POS

13. rambo says: Aug 21, 2010 8:57 AM

If you really want to be honest about that game, none of the Eagles looked worth a crap, and that would include Kolb and Vick. At one point Vick looked like he was a one man team. They all played terrible for whatever reason

14. TheDPR says: Aug 21, 2010 9:01 AM

Vick could never read a defense and he hasn’t gotten any smarter or better at it.
    He’s just too dumb to play QB at the NFL level. It’s horrific to watch him behind center.
    At best, he could be a Josh Cribbs type player, but it’s probably too late for that, since he’s been told by too many people that he’s a QB.

15. ejtowne says: Aug 21, 2010 9:01 AM

Thats nice but isn’t Vick the Quarterback? Wouldn’t you want the running backs to be grabbing those yards and your QB throwing the ball? Its nice that he can run but does he win games with those legs… Not lately.

16. Maxiee says: Aug 21, 2010 9:03 AM

Character counts and MV has no character. He is a low life animal killer. Football is about personalities whether you like it or not. Point in fact – Brett Favre. Yes, there is talent and ability that goes with the personalities. But rooting for a team or player who displays and participates in criminal behavior is difficult for most law abiding football fans. I have been a football fan all my life and love the game. But I won’t watch or support Philadelphia Eagle games or any other team that MV will be on. MV should not be playing football. He should be doing community service – specifically cleaning animal shelters for the rest of his life.

17. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 21, 2010 9:09 AM

1 for 5 for 6 yards w/2 picks
    WOW what an AWESOME QB Vick defenders, Many Eagle fans post they hope MV starts, well let’s all hope you get your wish. – NFC East coaches SURE hope he starts – any NFC east team can count on 2 easy wins this season.
    Bottom line:
    Mike Vick is a sick, cruel, inhuman POS that tortured & killed hurt & bleeding animals in some of thew most abominable ways possible for kicks.
    He also knowingly infected black women with a sexual disease they will carry for life.
    MV has never has back to back winning seasons, his last season starting he was the most sacked starting QB. He’s never been a consistent winning NFL QB & never will be.
    Wake up MV defenders, the guy sucks – both on the field & especially where it really counts, being a man & a human being.

18. tom coughlin's coat holder says: Aug 21, 2010 9:23 AM

1 for 5 @5 mill per…where do i sign up?

19. Hap says: Aug 21, 2010 9:24 AM

Uh-oh, Florio! Whatcha gonna do NOW ?

20. Richm2257 says: Aug 21, 2010 9:38 AM

He’s one for five for six yards, with TWO INT’s – twice as many picks as completions????? And people are saying that he’s looking as good as he ever has?
    Yeah, there’s your starting quarterback, Vick lovers!
    But wait, he’s got three carries for an 11 yard average, and he’s the Iggle’s leading rusher. Isn’t that what you want from your starting QB????
    This guy flat-out sucks, never mind being a dog-killing thug.

21. poonhok says: Aug 21, 2010 9:47 AM

Anyone with a clue would call it “par for the course”….

22. capt_obvious says: Aug 21, 2010 9:47 AM

@TheDPR s. If I’m not mistaken didn’t vick lead the WR less Falcons to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME after beating “The Great Brett Favre” on the frozen tundra in Green Bay? Yeah that was him so until K. Kolb takes the Eagles to a championship game, or even wins a playoff game lets stop the comparisons. It’s not fair, Kolb has yet to even play a full season and he’s the starter, wow! I bet the Eagles pick somewhere between 3-9 in the upcoming NFL Draft.

23. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 9:59 AM

Worst. QB. Ever.
    Seriously, he’s Doug Pederson with speed.
    Can he cover kicks?

24. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 10:01 AM

I apologize for my comments last week.
    I posted that Vick could not get worse than he was against the Jags in terms of passing and turnovers.
    I was wrong, he was so much worse this time.
    After the Jags INT I said that if Kafka threw it he’d be cut, you’d shake your head and write him off as having a future in the NFL.
    And AGAIN, I look at Vick’s picks and say the same thing. If Kafka threw that first pick you’d cut him.
    Paging Mike McMahon. We need an upgrade at QB2.
    Wow. Speechless at how bad Vick is.

25. NoKoolaidCowboy says: Aug 21, 2010 10:09 AM

I think Vick looked great! Coach Andy, genius!
    The Eagles are going to be fun to watch!

26. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 21, 2010 10:13 AM

@ capt_obvious
    Mc Nabb took Philly to 5 NFC championship games & 1 SB with limited talent at WR. He was thrown out in Philly like yesterdays newspaper.
    As for stopping any comparisons, then Trent Dilfer blows Vick out of the water by your reasoning since he actually won a Super Bowl with no great WR’s.
    Your logic is flawed, Vick sucks as a QB. He never has been contestant in any way, never had back to back winning seasons. As for him not having any WR’s in Atlanta, he never looked for anyone besides Crumpler which proves he cannot read defenses since the TE is many times the QB’s security blanket.
    That win in GB so many Vick fans like to hang their hats on, Favre has proven over & over that the bigger the game, the bigger chance he will blow it with a bad throw. Just ask the Giants in 2007, with your thinking, Eli is light years better than Mike Vick.
    Funny how Roddy White became a pro-bowl WR with Ryan & Vick couldn’t find him down field with 2 hands & a flashlight.
    The uninformed always defend Vick.

27. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 21, 2010 10:24 AM

@ Famucancer
    Palmer threw 23 passes w/2 picks
    Vick threw 5 passes w/2 picks
    23 passes vs 5 passes – Hmmmm
    More foolish talk from another blind MV defender.

28. meatball13 says: Aug 21, 2010 10:34 AM

Damn,there goes any chances of trading him!

29. FireJerryJones says: Aug 21, 2010 10:45 AM

I guess the argument that “Vick has tremendous upside potential”…. starting to fade away.
    He is not a very good player.
    WHAT’S THE OVER / UNDER ON WHO HAS MORE POST CAREER MONEY… BRUNELL vs. VICK?

30. CKL says: Aug 21, 2010 11:01 AM

# capt_obvious says: August 21, 2010 8:39 AM
    _______________________________
    I am sure you saw what you saw but to pick on a dude for a few INTS in practice (the Lehigh comment)? Not sure I would get that het up about that. I think Kolb looked like he has a heckuvan arm and he is quite accurate and has some nice escapability and ability to throw on the move. He did get a little impatient a couple times but I think he was by FAR the best QB out there last night. Palmer still has that “throwing high” thing which will probably get worse as the season goes on and he has more wear on his arm because I still think his elbow is about to blow up.
    Yeah Vick still sucks as a QB. Same guy he was in Atl….he can’t play the position AT ALL. Runs when the first guy isn’t open. But he’s slower now so he has that going for him which is nice. I never thought he was “fun to watch ” anyway as I prefer to watch QBs who are QBs and not gimmick players which he always has been. I really have no clue why the Eagles even wanted this guy to begin with. Has to be some do gooder idea. Maybe they got tired of listening to Tony Dungheap lecture about him?

31. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 11:18 AM

Brunell and Vick? Both have negative equity.
    So a kid at McDonalds probably has more money, in a sense.

32. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 11:24 AM

Brunell and Vick? Both have negative equity.
    So a kid at McDonalds probably has more money, in a sense.

33. Meat Tuperello says: Aug 21, 2010 11:54 AM

Disappointing would be in the Family Feud Top 10 list if the question was Describe Mike Vick in one word/phrase.
    POS, overrated,worthless, ignorant, illiterate, psychopath would be a few others.
    Now if you put it on HBO, I’m sure we could get even more creative with a different top ten list.

34. Auzzievick says: Aug 21, 2010 12:57 PM

Our Sheriff just busted a dog-pitt bull farm yesterday with over 200 mistreated dogs & other animals on it. At least we know who DIDN’T do it, but would sure like to make him clean it up.
    Meat Tuperello: Was going to say what you said, but you beat me to it. Think sciopath is more appro. than psycho. (Retired psych. nurse)
    Either way he’s pond scum esp. when his own father told him NOT to be doing it. Moron!
    What is happening is what I expected; his career will meander along for another couple of yrs. & then just quietly slip away. Good Riddance. Give another guy with equal talent & better values a chance.

35. realityonetwo says: Aug 21, 2010 1:13 PM

Say all you want about Vick, but Kolb was pathetic, too. He had Avant open in the end zone, and he threw the ball so hard I think it was rising when it sailed over Avant’s head. Kolb has no touch and, it appears, limited talent. Prepare for a looooong season, Eagles fans…

36. proamerica says: Aug 21, 2010 1:18 PM

He’s losing his grip an the ball since he hasn’t been doing his dog strangling exercises.

37. steelers rule says: Aug 21, 2010 2:06 PM

2 picks against 2 nd stringers! He is done!

38. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 2:08 PM

Always the lie – look at how bad Kolb was.
    Kolb looked mediocre. Vick didn’t look like he belonged in Division I-AA much less the NFL.
    Just like the lame argument for keeping McNabb – because Kolb sucked in the Ravens game. Well, he looked like Joe Montana compared to McNabb in that SAME GAME!
    And to compare a new QB with a guy who is supposed to be a veteran (and who won one game of consequence in his life in GB)…is silly.
    THat said, I think we’re gonna pass more than ever. Sigh.

39. weezilgirl says: Aug 21, 2010 3:01 PM

proamerica, loved your comment.
    Vick did get sacked, didn’t he? I knew it would come, I was sitting there waiting for it. And an interception?
    He is going to need lots of polishing before he can do anything exciting for the Eagles.
    Vick will never be known for his football activities. He will always be known as “Vick, the dog killer”……Rightly so.

40. ybc2iu says: Aug 21, 2010 4:55 PM

This is PRESEASON Football… PRESEASON Football!!! The Eagles second string defense sucks and the offensive line sucks. Being a quarterback does not require a massive amount of athletic ability… Therefore most skilled QB’s have perfected on a skill because they’re not athletic at all. The NFL is used to one type of quarterback, therefore guys like Randle El, & Hines Ward were moved to a different positions (try moving Peyton or even Tom for that matter). Michael Vick is a very special player that no longer has the right to make mistakes because he is under a microscope. Donte Stallworth killed a man … Ben Roethlisberger sexually assaulted someone and everyone is still on Vick about the DOGS (lol). Get a life WHITE PEOPLE!!!

41. rambo says: Aug 21, 2010 5:12 PM

Dang, if I had to rely on these comments I would believe that Vick was the only one playing in that game, they all screwed up, including Kolb, the oline was more than terrible. But for some reason the only person that is being noticed for a bad performance is Vick. I do believe the starting qb, for the Bengals also threw two interceptions, and Kafka as well, but I guess most forgot about that.

42. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 21, 2010 6:16 PM

hey rambo
    Still in need of that reading comprehension class huh? The Carson Palmer ints were addressed above.
    As always, too busy defending (while claiming your aren’t) MV to see it.

43. RedsGhost says: Aug 21, 2010 6:22 PM

I suppose I’m confused a little. From what most have been saying here since his dog torturing days, “we should give this great humanitarian and Eagles Courage award winner a second, third and fourth chance to turnhis life around. Afterall, it was merely a “mistake” and he is an NFL hall of fame QB!!
    I don’t understand how such a GREAT QB could throw two picks AND be the leading rusher with an AVERAGE of 42 yards per game.
    Could one of the zillions of Vick supporters explain this?

44. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 21, 2010 6:25 PM

ybc2iu says: August 21, 2010 4:55 PM
    ==============================
    This post epitomizes an ignorant blind race MV defender.
    Has no real idea of MV crimes, uses others like Ben & Dante to tell us all how MV is treated unfairly. Dumb as a stump, as all MV defenders are. Too funny to read this racist BS that the blind MV race defenders post.
    Hey ignoramus, learn what MV really did, read a little bit, research a little bit before talking about “WHITE PEOPLE” – you are a woefully low IQ-ed MV defender that is completely race blind as to the evil that is MV. The sad part about it that I bet you have kids & are teaching them the same ignorant ravings you spew here. You, just as MV & the rest of his defenders & supporters are a poor excuse for a human being & a man. Be proud to be a blind race defender – be proud to be ignorant!

45. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 21, 2010 6:35 PM

@ ybc2iu
    You are an idiot & your post is an idiot post.

46. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 6:59 PM

So the reason 4 INTs no pocket awareness, and a $5mm hole in the salary cap is because Vick’s black and I’m white?
    You are the reason Sarah Palin has supporters. You are a total joke.
    And he is just as bad as Mike McMahon and Bobby Hoying…who were both white. Happy now?
    As for the team, OL and run defense looks poor. Sheldon was the last hitter we had in the secondary, so the lack of someone putting a hat on someone was evident.
    But all this was expected. We are rebuilding, we knew this. I now say 6-10, one game lower than my original assessment.

47. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 7:01 PM

Rambo – because Vick is controversial and makes $5mm.
    He’s an afterthought, so he’s “cuttable”…unlike Kolb and the OL.
    A wise GM looks for reasons to cut a clownish overpaid no-talent like Vick.
    One wonders what the excuse will be next week when Vick throws 2 INTs while looking like a HS JV benchwarmer.

48. philcommander says: Aug 21, 2010 7:14 PM

Just one question…when has Vick EVER been an elite QB???????

49. Mooch says: Aug 21, 2010 8:09 PM

Phil – he won one game about 100 years ago in Green Bay against a B- Packer squad with Favre.
    And he had a 99 rating on Madden’03. And a decent Nike commercial.
    That’s it.

50. rambo says: Aug 21, 2010 9:42 PM

Hey Junk Yard Dawg, I got a new flash for you, I have just as much right to defend as you do to hate. And Mooch, you just said a mouthful of nothing. I guess you didn’t see the two interceptions (or was it three) made by Carson Palmer, starting quarterback for Bengals, with all kinds of weapons behind him, and I guess you also missed the interceptions thrown by Kafka, yeah one is a starter the other is a rookie, both getting paid, neither playing for free. Yet the only interceptions that seem to have been noticed are the ones made by Vick…………………………….that’s odd.

51. Ridge_Runner says: Aug 21, 2010 9:51 PM

ybc2iu says:
    Being a quarterback does not require a massive amount of athletic ability…
    I got as far as this comment and literally have tears streaming out of my eyes from laughter. Seriously, you should go into a career in comedy – as long as you enjoy being laughed at and not with, that is!

52. rambo says: Aug 21, 2010 10:28 PM

Oh, JunkYardDawg, I forgot to mention I was aware the discussion of Palmer had already been mentioned, just like the discussion of Vick has already been mentioned. But I chose to mention it again, so what’s your point? I can mention it as often as I like.

53. RyanT. says: Aug 22, 2010 12:53 AM

What you idiots bashing on Kevin Kolb fail to mention is that Kolb threw a TD pass…which was wiped out because that idiot Jason Peters doesn’t know or remember how to line up on the freaking line of scrimmage!
    How many times were the Eagles flagged for this? 2 Redzone drives were wiped out because of Peters and crew not lining up properly!
    The Eagles o-line coach needs to get canned if they can’t fix this problem!

54. VickFan7 says: Aug 22, 2010 1:36 AM

FORGET ALL YOU HATERS BRUUUH VICK IS STILL THE MOST DANGEROUS QUARTERBACK IN THE LEAGUE. HOW THE HECK U EXPECT A MAN TO DO GREAT COMING OFF THE BENCH IN FOOTBALL AFTER THE WHOLE 1ST HALF!?!??! HECK NO MANE I PLAY FOOTBALL. THERE’S NO WAY I WOULD BE THE SAME PLAYER IF I MISS THE WHOLE 1ST HALF OF FOOTBALL. VICK WILL TAKE KOLB SPOT!!!!!! HATE IT OR LOVE IT AND FORGET DEM DOGZ THEY DESERVED TO DIE

55. Mooch says: Aug 22, 2010 8:27 AM

Rambo – I didn’t mention Palmer because (a) this column is about Vick and (b) I could not care less about the Bengals as I am an Eagles fan.
    Palmer sucks. I don’t want him at QB either. Kafka will not play at all this season and costs the team nothing.
    So those points are just silly.
    Lookit, you are a fan. You don’t understand the game, the business of it, and how a champion is built. You just want to cheer for some guy you like based on how he was 8 years ago. Which is cool.
    You do not keep a $5mm roster spot that yields you nothing. That’s what the 76ers do. Vick is Willie Green, and he needs to go. A competent backup (Garcia or Grossman) can be had for much less.
    PS – I do not want to see Vick with our #1′s. He is so incompetent he may get Jackson, Maclin, or Celek killed.
    You don’t let a blind man with one leg drive your new car.
    It’s business. You are making it personal.

56. Mooch says: Aug 22, 2010 8:28 AM

Another game with nothing positive to talk about Vick-wise. So they choose to trash Kolb and even Kafka!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Get behind Kolb or turn in your Eagles Fan card.
    And if you don’t like in the Philly 5 County area – I do not care what you think of the Eagles. You don’t have to ‘live’ it like we do. So go cheer for whatever jerkoff team you live near now.

57. R.A.K. says: Aug 22, 2010 8:51 AM

It’s illogical to compare M. Vick to Donte Stallworth & Big Ben… #1 without a doubt, Stallworth made a horrible decision (drinking & driving). I don’t condone it at all. However, the victim also played a role in this tragedy (jaywalking in the dark on a busy street). It’s quite possible a completely sober driver would have hit him as well. But that’s beside the point. Stallworth made ONE terrible decision…Vick’s dog-fighting ring went on for years…Vick made a conscious choice, day after day, to finance illegal dog fighting. But the bigger issue is Vick tortured\killed dogs…Stallworth didn’t hop in his car thinking: “Nothing’s crackin at the club, so I’m gonna run somebody over with my Bentley tonight.” #2 Big Ben hasn’t ever been charged with a crime. Do I think he raped two women? Possibly…usually where there’s smoke, there’s fire. On the other hand, professional athletes are often targets of false accusations by people looking for a quick cash out of court settlement. Vick is a sack of sh#@. I believe there’s a VIP section reserved in hell for people like him.

58. Mooch says: Aug 22, 2010 9:21 AM

“FORGET ALL YOU HATERS BRUUUH VICK IS STILL THE MOST DANGEROUS QUARTERBACK IN THE LEAGUE. HOW THE HECK U EXPECT A MAN TO DO GREAT COMING OFF THE BENCH IN FOOTBALL AFTER THE WHOLE 1ST HALF!?!??! ”
    It’s preseason. Almost every backup QB (2nd and 3rd string) comes in for the second half and puts up Madden stats. Because they are playing against stiffs.
    Vick seems to be the only exception.
    Ya know, the Vick arguments mirror the McNabb arguments. THey both are victims, always need more help, and let down by others, and seemingly need every single factor to go their way in order to meet expectations.
    Kinda funny.
    But he won one game 100 years ago in Green Bay!

59. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 22, 2010 9:50 AM

“I can mention it as often as I like. – PFFFFTTTTT”
    Was your tongue out with raspberries when you were done typing rambo?
    At least this time you admit you are a Vick defender instead of trying to hide it as you have on previous posts. You finally come out of the closet on being a MV defender.
    One thing never changes, the Vick defenders get more brain dead with each response.

60. JunkYardDawg1156 says: Aug 22, 2010 10:04 AM

# VickFan7 says: August 22, 2010 1:36 AM
    =====================
    The most dangerous QB in the league?? LMFAO – are you serious with this?? You can’t be, you were kidding right?
    This had to be a goof post, no way the guy that posted this can believe his own words…
    This maybe the funniest thing on this string of posts… “The most dangerous QB in the league”…LOL ya gotta laugh at the things Vick defenders say.

61. TG12 says: Aug 22, 2010 11:46 AM

I can’t believe that anyone would look at these meaningless playoff games where most players that already has a job runs around effortlessly trying not to get hurt before the regular season starts. I thing Vick and Kolb will be just great as long as the O line gets it together.
    These blogs are out of control with all the hatred, name calling and childish attitudes. Who cares about dogs, character, name calling, etc.
    The editors really should consider not posting all that garbage and only post football talk. Enough of the garbare.

62. Mooch says: Aug 22, 2010 12:33 PM

TG12 – two things…
    1) I could not care less about the dogs, if Vick could play I would even let him keep the Kennelz.
    2) He has not been bad by NFL standards, he has been bad by Philadelphia Catholic League HS bad.
    Couldn’t start for Roman.

63. rambo says: Aug 22, 2010 2:46 PM

Mooch your comments are getting more and more ridiculous. And btw, you did mention Palmer. I guess you feel your word is gospel simply because you sit and write about Vick everyday. It is almost as if you believe you know more than Andy Reid himself.

64. BlackMagic666 says: Aug 22, 2010 4:19 PM

rambo says:
    Mooch your comments are getting more and more ridiculous.
    after reading some of your posts, ditto rambo
    TG12 says:
    Who cares about dogs, character, name calling, etc.
    the name calling agreeably is uncalled for. most of the name calling seems to be from eagle fans or people that post positive things about vick trying to abuse the people that are not vick fans. but to say, who cares about people that are animal torturers & killers well that makes no sense. evidently from your words you know nothing about people that torture & kill animals & what they are capable of. besides it would be OK if someone infected one of the women in your life w/herpes? you would have no issue with that?
    who cares about character? usually any self-respecting individuals. character & our behavior is what separates us from animals that cannot think & reason for themselves. not caring about character speaks volumes about you. unfortunately the more eagle fans defend mike vick, they don’t realize they only add to the legacy of the long & ugly things said about them.
    ps- this guy is & has always been a horrible qb. the win in green bay was so long ago it no longer counts.

65. CH³NO² says: Aug 22, 2010 9:14 PM

The Dawg Killa’s QB rating for the game: 0.0
    Nothing more need be said………………………….

66. Mooch says: Aug 22, 2010 9:19 PM

I guess you know more than Reid (who is not starting Vick) and 31 other NFL coaches (who passed on Vick outright).
    Kid was signed to be traded for a draft pick, while soothing Reid’s conscience over his role in his kids’ downfall.
    And they could not even get a 7th rounder.
    There is no difference between Vick and Tavaris Jackson, except the latter doesn’t turn the ball over as much.
    OK, he could start for Roman.

67. rambo says: Aug 24, 2010 7:36 PM