Rex Ryan: I don't like Tom Brady; he knows we hate the Patriots

Jets coach Rex Ryan has responded to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady saying he doesn’t watch Hard Knocks because he hates the Jets.

And Ryan managed to respond without dropping any “F” bombs — at least according to the transcript of his comments sent along by the Jets’ PR department.

Of Brady saying he refuses to watch the show, Ryan said, “He knows we hate the Patriots.”

Of Brady saying he hates the Jets, Ryan said, “Join the club.”

And of his own feelings toward Brady, Ryan noted that his brother, Rob Ryan, was an assistant coach on the 2001 and 2003 Patriots teams that Brady led to the Super Bowl and as a result of that has a lot of affection for Brady. But Rex has no similar affection for Brady.

“My brother has a couple Super Bowl rings and he loves Tom Brady,” Ryan said. “I don’t like Tom Brady.”

Permalink 129 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New England Patriots, New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
129 Responses to “Rex Ryan: I don't like Tom Brady; he knows we hate the Patriots”
  1. Ryan_Mack says: Aug 23, 2010 7:03 PM

I love Giselle Bundchen

2. TryTheVeal says: Aug 23, 2010 7:05 PM

This is getting ridiculous now……Enough with Rex Ryan and the Jets

3. BleedingSilverAndBlack says: Aug 23, 2010 7:05 PM

TUCK RULE!

4. In & Out Burger says: Aug 23, 2010 7:06 PM

I know the Jets and Pats were rivals before Ryan got there, but I thought that rivalry was a bunch of crap. I think Ryan is creating a real rivalry.

5. goombar2 says: Aug 23, 2010 7:07 PM

Ah, come on! Can’t you folks get along?

6. Opie says: Aug 23, 2010 7:08 PM

Witty comeback

7. godlovestebowbuthatesyou says: Aug 23, 2010 7:18 PM

Not too much skin around all that blubber, eh rexy?

8. Kevin DuBrow says: Aug 23, 2010 7:18 PM

looks like the jets are shooting for the title of most hated team, and thats without the help of a smear campaign started my the “world leader in sports”

9. ken hawk says: Aug 23, 2010 7:19 PM

I don’t like Louie Anderson.

10. jetsgirl says: Aug 23, 2010 7:19 PM

Really? I would think that schmuck (Brady) would love the Jets since it was Mo Lewis that levied the hit on Bledsoe and gave Brady his first start. Ingrate!

11. Citizen Strange says: Aug 23, 2010 7:20 PM

The Jets will start out 0-3 losing to the Ravens, Patriots and Dolphins.
    The Jets will WIN six games in 2010 with 2 wins against the Bills, 1 each against the Broncos, Browns, Lions and Bears.
    The Jets will finish out of the playoffs with a 6-10 record and they will still act like they won the Super Bowl 45-0.

12. 90ragtop says: Aug 23, 2010 7:20 PM

A pox on both their houses.
    Go Browns!

13. ThePlainTruth says: Aug 23, 2010 7:21 PM

“Eat me”
    Brady to Ryan
    “After further consideration, I realize you would eat me, so blow me.”
    Brady to Ryan

14. ozzie41 says: Aug 23, 2010 7:21 PM

Who cares what that fat retard thinks about anything? What an unprofessional dork. I am anxiously awaiting the Jets sucking and Ryan, hopefully, shutting up.

15. Sactown49er says: Aug 23, 2010 7:28 PM

Where’d he get the time to talk givin he always has food in his mouth

16. Bigbluefan says: Aug 23, 2010 7:29 PM

I am sure that Tom is very upset that the coach of the have not done anything in 40+ years will not beable to cuddle up with his hot VS model of a wife nor will he beable to wear those 3 rings
    Rex who gives a f what you say other then the low life jet fans
    No man on earth can not say they would not like to have a VS model for a wife and 3 Rings
    So STFU

17. PATtunya says: Aug 23, 2010 7:30 PM

Headline should’ve read:
    REX RYAN HATES TOM BRADY AS MUCH AS HE HATES SALADS AND EXERCISE.

18. MrNatural says: Aug 23, 2010 7:33 PM

I don’t like Tom Brady!

19. Huckle says: Aug 23, 2010 7:36 PM

Tom Brady – 3 Super Bowl rings.
    Rex Ryan – Onion rings.

20. 8man says: Aug 23, 2010 7:38 PM

jetsgirl says:
    August 23, 2010 7:19 PM
    ———————————————-
    Most people don’t remember that. That was week 2 in Foxboro. And don’t forget the win by the Jets over the Raiders in week 17 that gave the Patriots the second seed and a bye, forcing the Raiders to play in the Snow Bowl as opposed to hosting that game. We all know what happened after that.

21. TheGuyWhoToldTimTebowToShutTheFup says: Aug 23, 2010 7:40 PM

It’s going to be nice watching the Dolphins sweep the Jets again this year. The only thing the jets are battling for, this year, is 4th.

22. Hayward G says: Aug 23, 2010 7:42 PM

No surprise that this epitome of white trash America would hate a guy like Brady, who’s accomplished, classy and good looking.
    Like him or not, Wrecks better at least respect, with Brady completely owning the Jesters and all: 8-1 at Giants Stadium soon to be 1-0 at Yet-to-be-corporately-Named Stadium.
    Not sure what Fatso’s really ever done to merit any credibility. Anyone?

23. dj43 says: Aug 23, 2010 7:43 PM

Ryan needs to shut his hole

24. gbsn3219 says: Aug 23, 2010 7:43 PM

The Jets suck! I bet they will go 7-9 this year. Mark “Dirty” Sanchez is a poor mans Rich Gannon.

25. goombar2 says: Aug 23, 2010 7:43 PM

Perhaps they could tell us their feelings on the Raven and Dolphins too? I bet there’s some common ground there.
    Instead of talking about “Hard Knocks” maybe they could discuss “American Idol”?
    It’ll take time and these two should seek professional advice, but someday they can work out there differences. Maybe in a public format?
    Hey, how about they meet up in that new stadium they built in Jersey and maybe the Pats could host them up in NE. Oh, it’s beautiful up there in autumn.
    Then they can proceed to kick the crap out of each other…

26. JetsKvetch says: Aug 23, 2010 7:44 PM

Mention Rex Ryan without referencing his swearing non-story. Just once. I’ll pay you, man. It’s getting beyond tedious now.

27. browcho says: Aug 23, 2010 7:45 PM

I am a Dolphins fan and I actually like Rex Ryan…probably a great coach to play for. However, why he feels the need to verbally spar with players is beyond me. Does he really want Brady to be gunning for him and the Jests? They seem like paper champions to me. Not sure they can live up to the hype.

28. promichael says: Aug 23, 2010 7:48 PM

There was a time when players competed on the football field instead of coaches mouthing off with players off the football field!

29. Dawn says: Aug 23, 2010 7:52 PM

MDS – you forgot an part in those comments from Sexy Rexy. He said although he hated him, he did respect TFB.
    JetsGirl – good recall about Mo Lewis!
    Huckle – absolutely hilarious!

30. D_Gryphon says: Aug 23, 2010 7:52 PM

Love how key words were left out of the quotes to make it sound worse than what it was. GG.

31. PFTiswhatitis says: Aug 23, 2010 7:53 PM

oops, I did not realize this was an MDS post, I will refrain from commenting.

32. DEMOLITION says: Aug 23, 2010 7:53 PM

You guys are a bunch of instigator mongerers

33. MrHumble says: Aug 23, 2010 7:53 PM

It begs the question, “How the hell did an immature overweight loudmouth ever become an NFL headcoach?”……It must be time for Rex the Mouth to call daddy Buddy to “put Tom Brady in his place”……..what a joke this turd is!!!

34. NYJALLFINGDAY says: Aug 23, 2010 7:57 PM

We heard that last year too, Citizen Strange. We opened 3-0. Your incredibly stupid predictions make me laugh.

35. TheWizard says: Aug 23, 2010 8:00 PM

# BleedingSilverAndBlack says: August 23, 2010 7:05 PM
    TUCK RULE!

Ben Dreith

36. FrankZappa says: Aug 23, 2010 8:01 PM

Brady is going to destroy those clowns this year

37. dwntwnbadboy says: Aug 23, 2010 8:03 PM

He would love Brady if Brady was smothered in BBQ sauce with a couple pounds of lard on the side.

38. tom coughlin's coat holder says: Aug 23, 2010 8:08 PM

correct me if i’m wrong but aren’t you supposed to lose weight when you get a lap band procedure?god almighty,this guy hasn’t lost an inch off his waist since the surgery.i guess there’s an exception for every rule.

39. TheSleepness says: Aug 23, 2010 8:09 PM

@8Man
    1997:
    Parcells leaves Patriots to become head coach of Jets.
    1998:
    Bill Bellichick & Curtis Martin join Parcells in New York.
    1999:
    Parcells retires but stays on as GM (another fateful move).
    January 2000:
    Bellichick leaves Jets for Pats brining along assistant coaches Romeo Crennell & Charlie Weis.
    September 23, 2001:
    The first week back from the Twin Towers falling, Jets LB Mo Lewis crushes Patriots QB Drew Bledsoe in the final period of a tough division battle. Enter then-unknown back QB Tom Brady.
    December 2002:
    in a 3 way tie (record wise) & in the middle of the Patriots Dynasty, the jets edge out the division title after the Patriots fall in Miami.
    November 2006:
    Jets end Pats streak at home.
    January 2007:
    Patriots erase Jets in wild card meeting, winning (2-1) for the year vs. Jets.
    September 9, 2007:
    In a deconstruction of the host Jets (as well as Randy Moss’ first game as a Patriot & Darrelle Revis’ first career game), a cameraman working for the New England Patriots & is escorted away. Spygate is born forever casting a shadow of the New England Dynasty.
    2010:?
    this rivalry is ripe.

40. Nacho says: Aug 23, 2010 8:10 PM

Does Tom Beiber tape Hard Knocks?
    Who needs Matt Walsh.

41. FinFan68 says: Aug 23, 2010 8:10 PM

Does Hard Knocks last all season? Hope so, because it is going to be hilarious to see clips (not watching the show) of Rex having a conniption as his Jets struggle to a 5-11 record

42. Joe C says: Aug 23, 2010 8:10 PM

Yeah nice to be talking about 3 rings…wasn’t that like 5 years ago since the 3rd one?
    Hope you enjoyed those Pats fans because once Brady’s gone the only rings you’ll get are around your respective toilet bowls.

43. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 23, 2010 8:10 PM

Haha, rex ryans great. Always knows exactly what to say except for that one time. Mr. Slave (tom brady) is gonna get shut up. And all u’s (tool bags) in here acting like u dont care but u really do r going to get shut up as well. Get it all out now cuz real soon ur gona be really hatin him, when the jets prove him right.

44. locc26 says: Aug 23, 2010 8:11 PM

i like rex but the media is turning him into a clown and an easy button for writing material

45. dafish says: Aug 23, 2010 8:15 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling the Jets are destined for a 6-10 season?
    No way they can live up to the hype.

46. Ravenmaniac says: Aug 23, 2010 8:15 PM

Rex was douchebag with the Ravens and he is still a douchebag!!!

47. SomeFans says: Aug 23, 2010 8:18 PM

Wrecks is jealous that Tom has won SBs and he is just a loud mouth moron.
    Wrecks has no class, much like the jets themselves…. can’t wait for the excuses of why they can’t get out of the cellar for 41 years… and counting.

48. Papoose059 says: Aug 23, 2010 8:19 PM

# Huckle says: August 23, 2010 7:36 PM
    Tom Brady – 3 Super Bowl rings.
    Rex Ryan – Onion rings.
    LoL hilarious.

49. SomeFans says: Aug 23, 2010 8:22 PM

@ 2-4 last year in the AFC East NO ONE is scared of the paper chump jets.
    Just keep talking there Wrecks… soon you’ll be crying again.

50. HarrisonHits says: Aug 23, 2010 8:23 PM

“Ryan said. “I don’t like Tom Brady.”
    MDS I notice how you carefully left out the rest of the quote to make it sound like Ryan was being a douche.
    He actually said “I don’t like Tom Brady, I respect him but I don’t like him”.
    And I’m a Pats fan but to misquote someone intentionally to try and create the impression of crap being thrown is really amateur hour work.

51. Old Manny of the Mountains says: Aug 23, 2010 8:28 PM

funny how you leave out the end of the quote where Ryan said, “I respect him, but I don’t like him”. But your blahg sounds more sensational when you leave that “respectable” part out.
    I do have to say that if you asked Tom Brady if he hates any other teams in the league, that he would probably say no.. so I think its cool that he said that about the Jets. (being a Pats fan)

52. Orpheus says: Aug 23, 2010 8:29 PM

It’s only natural, Rex hasn’t seen his genitals since Brady started his first game. I have no idea what this has to do with pigskin.

53. CollegeToPros says: Aug 23, 2010 8:34 PM

rex ryan is a cartoon character

54. Florio-is-a-tool says: Aug 23, 2010 8:39 PM

Tony Dungy thinks it’s great when two white people hate each other.

55. robert ethen says: Aug 23, 2010 8:40 PM

“I don’t like Tom Brady. I took a bite out of his forearm awhile back and the meat is stringy and tough. Kind of gamey tasting.”.

56. JJ Nukes says: Aug 23, 2010 8:42 PM

When was the last time Rex tried some salad?

57. Outfoxed says: Aug 23, 2010 8:47 PM

I already am a member. I have hated the jets and their knuckle dragging, inebriated moronic fans since the early 70’s.Tom you have a lot of people on your side. And Fatzo Ryan, the only thing going for you is a lot of calories and a motor mouth that won’t quit.
    Jets 7 and 9 this year – I wanna hear what you have to say after that!!

58. Barry Mahoganue says: Aug 23, 2010 8:50 PM

Rex is awesome.

59. ampats says: Aug 23, 2010 8:51 PM

And we HATE the Jets.
    J ust
    E nd
    T his
    S tupidity
    They call it Jets Football, as Rex Ryan likes to say its in their DNA.
    41 YEARS and counting
    Mevis Island- Closed for the season
    San”chise” 12 yards passing
    Looking forward to playing the Newark Jets week#2 at the New Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands.

60. brady12 says: Aug 23, 2010 8:51 PM

Can someone give Ryan a GPS so he for once in his life find the high road. What a toad.

61. ampats says: Aug 23, 2010 8:53 PM

Get the Elmer Glue !
    Rex needs to put his ring on before Hard Knocks

62. Richm2257 says: Aug 23, 2010 8:55 PM

In & Out Burger says:
    August 23, 2010 7:06 PM
    ————————————————-
    Are you kidding us??? The Jets and Pats have been rivals since Parcells bolted New England for New York after the Super Bowl, and took some key players and coaches with him; and then it intensified when Belichick bolted from the Jets the day after being named “HC of the NYJ” to take the Head Coaching position with the Patriots.
    Dude, you don’t really know much football.

63. TheToolofTools says: Aug 23, 2010 8:57 PM

Rex should hate Brady… look at all the rings he has that Ryan doesn’t… no to mention having to go home to G.B.
    YAY BOI !

64. Redtrek03 says: Aug 23, 2010 9:15 PM

I’m just wondering, my daughter wants the new Tom Bieber album and I can’t find out when it comes out. And why is he even part of a football discussion anyway?

65. GreenAsGrass says: Aug 23, 2010 9:26 PM

I hate the Patriots too!

66. Florio-is-a-tool says: Aug 23, 2010 9:26 PM

Rex Ryan wishes he were pregnant with Brady’s baby instead of the alien twins he’s been gestating for the past 18 months.

67. ampats says: Aug 23, 2010 9:28 PM

The Sleepness,
    In your Jets revisionist of greatest moments of 41 years of LOSING and being the second tier red headed step child of NY/NJ Football, you left out
    THE THREE LOMBARDIS won during your time sequence by the New England Patriots.
    And what has not been discussed is how Bill Belichick turned DOWN the opportunity to be HC of the Jets.
    But thats the story of the Jets, never the bride, or the bridesmade.

68. MrHumble says: Aug 23, 2010 9:36 PM

The only thing bigger than Rex’s gut is his mouth…..but he is a freak of nature, becuz unlike most people, Rex gorges himself on food and the chit comes out of his mouth!!!!!

69. GreenAsGrass says: Aug 23, 2010 9:38 PM

P athetic
    A nd
    T om
    S ucks
    Bill Bellicheat has lost his mind.
    Tom Brady has lost his balls.
    Defense blows.
    Can you smell the end is near? Just like the Red Sux? Don’t worry, Celtics and Bruins start playing by the time the Pats are toast.
    Then all of the Massholes can call into WEEI and complain some more about not signing Teixiera!

70. eagleman says: Aug 23, 2010 9:45 PM

This was definitely the most amusing reading of my day. Between Florio’s extra gossip chromosome (that would be in the extra X chromosome department) and all the wonderful adolescent ranting I couldn’t be more entertained. Keep it up!

71. HereThere says: Aug 23, 2010 9:46 PM

“# 90ragtop says: August 23, 2010 7:20 PM
    A pox on both their houses.
    Go Browns!”
    Shouldn’t you be getting ready to cheer your players’ injuries and begging Holmgren to draft OSU players?

72. NYMets says: Aug 23, 2010 9:54 PM

All you dickheads who post on here: As you head to your job at Auto Zone/Pep Boys just remember Rex Ryan is a millionaire who’s entire life is all about the finest steakhouses, whores, and NFL football.

73. ampats says: Aug 23, 2010 9:54 PM

This game sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Two 8-8 or 7-9 teams

74. ampats says: Aug 23, 2010 10:08 PM

And NY Mets sells hot dogs at CitiField because we know they dont play baseball there.

75. ALLDAY says: Aug 23, 2010 10:16 PM

I dont know for sure but does anybody really hate or even care that much about the Jets. I dont mind Rex but seems like he is trying to make his team out to be something it is not, what ever that may be. YO YO MA!

76. Rhapsody says: Aug 23, 2010 10:17 PM

“Tom Brady – 3 Super Bowl rings.
    Rex Ryan – Onion rings.”
    Patsies since 2004: 5 toilet bowl rings.

77. mrzazz41387 says: Aug 23, 2010 10:30 PM

Jets baby! 10-6 11-5 bank on it.

78. TuckRule says: Aug 23, 2010 10:40 PM

did broadway joe ever get dried out, another flappin jet.

79. johnny1979 says: Aug 23, 2010 10:49 PM

Tom Brady should shut his f***ing mouth. He needs to cut that rag he has on his head and stop being a dead-beat dad.

80. sportsbruh3 says: Aug 23, 2010 10:54 PM

Rex Ryan is a Fat Busted Primodonna.
    He lack professionalism and is “a whole new dimension of trailer trash?

81. manohman says: Aug 23, 2010 11:18 PM

Seriously, this guy totally reminds me of Pauly, Rocky Balboa’s brother in law. “yo rexie, maybe the pats don’t like u none much neither”, “whaaaat? what did I ever do to them?”
    “And they call me punchy”

82. JoeSixPack says: Aug 23, 2010 11:36 PM

Nice job by Brady baiting the head coach of a division team to engage in trash talking… Ryan doesn’t seem to grasp how he’s setting himself up as a hypocrite when he tries to rein in a player acting as stupid as he is
    Kindof tough to imagine any player in the NFL successfully baiting Belichick to engage in this sort of behavior…

83. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 23, 2010 11:52 PM

Ampats ur posts are super corny.

84. jcjets says: Aug 24, 2010 12:07 AM

Crap reporting once again. But I guess it’s the norm on this site! his entire quote was:
    “My brother has a couple of Super Bowl rings so he loved Tom Brady. I don’t have them so I don’t like Tom Brady.
    I respect him, but I don’t like him.”

85. BCGreg says: Aug 24, 2010 12:18 AM

Of Brady saying he hates the Jets, Ryan said, “Join the club.”
    Rex, you hate the Jets too?

86. Steve W. says: Aug 24, 2010 12:23 AM

@TheSleepness,
    I don’t know about spygate being born forever. As an Eagles fan, I wasn’t happy to see my team lose to the Pats when we finally made it to the SB, but I never figured the whole spygate thing was a big deal. A bunch of other coaches say it doesn’t really give any advantage, and they went on to have a record setting 18-1 season after the incident when they were being watched like a hawk. I just don’t see how the incident puts their dynasty status in any doubt, except for people who don’t want to admit how impressive those years were. Just my opinion.

87. Steve W. says: Aug 24, 2010 12:26 AM

Just a thought. Rex may not like Tom Brady, but I bet right about now he’d like it if Revis had Brady’s attitude. What do Jets fans say? I doubt you like Brady either seeing as how he quarterbacks your rival, but would you like to see Revis act more like Brady has this offseason?

88. BCGreg says: Aug 24, 2010 12:29 AM

@ TheSleepness who wrote @8man
    1997: Parcells leaves Patriots to become head coach of Jets.

September 23, 2001:
    December 2002:
    November 2006:
    Jets end Pats streak at home.
    January 2007:
    Patriots erase Jets in wild card meeting, winning (2-1) for the year vs. Jets.
    September 9, 2007:
    2010:?
    this rivalry is ripe.
    ———–
    What you forgot to add was this for your 2002 entry.
    December 2002:
    in a 3 way tie (record wise) & in the middle of the Patriots Dynasty, the jets edge out the division title after the Patriots fall in Miami even though the Jets won the division after GB rested all of its players because they had secured home field for the playoffs.
    That sounds oddly familiar!

89. OJPimpson says: Aug 24, 2010 12:35 AM

Thesleepness: great timeline .. However jets pats can never touch fins jets as far as rivalries go . Think of all the MNF games . Now taylor is in ny

90. Steve W. says: Aug 24, 2010 12:36 AM

# ampats says: August 23, 2010 8:53 PM
    Get the Elmer Glue !
    Rex needs to put his ring on before Hard Knocks
    ______________________________________
    Ironically, Rex is the one coaching member of the Ryan clan without a SB ring. His brother got two with the Pats, and his father got one with the Bears.

91. Steve W. says: Aug 24, 2010 12:45 AM

# johnny1979 says: August 23, 2010 10:49 PM
    __________________________________
    Wow, what a moron. Dead beat dad, really? That’s why he shares custody of his first child with his ex, and Peter King saw him playing with both of his children when he went to interview him. Hating a player or a team because they’re a rival is one thing, but leave it on the field. No need to talk trash about someone’s family life when you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

92. Ilovefoolsball says: Aug 24, 2010 1:03 AM

when is the last time the jets won anything meaningful

93. BP says: Aug 24, 2010 3:15 AM

All those who actually acknowledge the jets exist, hate the jets. Even the jets hate the jets. And rightly so. Has there been anything in the NFL so consistently messed up as them? They are the classic fart in church.
    Oh yeah, they won a Super Bowl nearly half a century ago. Their legendary face of the franchise makes a drunken fool of himself on national TV hitting on a sickened by his grossness sideline reporter. They hire the perfect fitting stick his foot in his mouth fatso coach to reinforce their utter dysfunction.
    It is also fitting that the hype about them because of their smoke and mirrors playoff run will be mocked and chortled about for most of this season as they crash and burn.
    You can’t make this stuff up. This team is HILARIOUS.

94. JoeButler says: Aug 24, 2010 6:47 AM

Rex Ryan is too nice of a guy to hate Tom Brady. In reality, he is basically jealous that he does not have Tom Brady playing for the Jets. This is just a reverse physchology thing for Coach Rex Ryan.
    He knows that Mark Sanchez is on a learning curve and Pete Carroll may have been correct. He should have stayed in college one more season. This is Coach Rex Ryan way of attempting to diffuse Tom Brady’s concentration.

95. Ace613 says: Aug 24, 2010 6:49 AM

Back to Star Wars…its like Brady is Han Solo and Rex is still Jabba the Hutt

96. Ranoversquarells says: Aug 24, 2010 8:07 AM

johnny1979 says:
    August 23, 2010 10:49 PM
    ____________________________________
    Poor Johnny. Sounds like someone’s had daddy issues …

97. GRpatriot says: Aug 24, 2010 8:28 AM

Rex has a smile on his face during the response!
    The “hate” runs deep! Neither respondent really let it fling…
    The fans really, really hate each other, though!!!
    That’s the key here. They were just saying what we wanted to hear!
    In reality Brady stopped himself and Ryan couldn’t keep a straight face!
    Reading the post here, you have proof where the hate really comes from! Rex pointed out he respected Brady and the SuperBowl rings his brother got as part of the Team. Brady said,” I could say some mean things, but I won’t!”
    As hate goes, it’s mild.

98. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 24, 2010 8:36 AM

# johnny1979 says: August 23, 2010 10:49 PM
    ——————————————————
    That’s typical jest fan thinking. The guy is building a huge mansion in Cali. to be close to his kid, but he’s a dead-beat dad. Hilarious!!!!!!

99. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 24, 2010 8:49 AM

Ojpimpson has a point, I feel like Jets-dolphins is the better rivalry right now, dolphins beat the jets 2 times last year , the crowder incident and taylor coming to the jets chad pennington with the dolphins its all going to come together real nice like, and plus the pats arent the dominating team they were anymore. I feel like they had a great run but its definatley at its twilight.
    And AMpats once again your posts are soooo stupid and need to be reworked. How the sh*t would elmers glue help get a ring on a finger? i find myself getting dumber just confirming you exist.
    Btw rexys got a ring with the ravens in sb 35 and them same ravens remind me of this years JETS- sick D and just enough offense. Its gona be a good year.

100. Spygate Operative #1 says: Aug 24, 2010 8:51 AM

@SteveW.
    Rex got his SB ring in 2000 with Ravens.
    @Huckle
    See above
    To all Jets haters.
    See below my belt and in the words of the immortal Cartman “Suck my Balls!!”

101. ampats says: Aug 24, 2010 9:17 AM

UrTeamBlowsGoats,
    Let me dummy it down since Jets fans are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.
    Elmer glue helps pieces of paper stick together. Rex needs to glue his paper ring together as the HC of the Paper Champions.
    Im glad to hear THEM same ravens remind you of this years jets. Is that because the Jets have a weak armed QB who can’t win games?
    I hope you understand what “them” Elmers Glue means.
    Congratulations, and once you master the english language, you might want to get your GED.

102. overkil2 says: Aug 24, 2010 9:17 AM

Well, we know the following about Rex Ryan.
    1 – Passionate about football and his team
    2 – Loudmouth attention getting whore.
    3 – Likes M&Ms
    4 – Has a fascination with guys nuts dropping.

103. Fins Suck says: Aug 24, 2010 10:26 AM

@Ampats
    Why are ya baston falks so bitter?
    Thought I would try to type in your stupid Boston accent so that you can fully understand it…

104. Memp! says: Aug 24, 2010 10:41 AM

Huckle says:
    August 23, 2010 7:36 PM
    Tom Brady – 3 Super Bowl rings.
    Rex Ryan – Onion rings.
    Post of the year!

105. jediwrstlr says: Aug 24, 2010 10:47 AM

who cares what either of these guys think???

106. cunninglinguist says: Aug 24, 2010 10:47 AM

Are most Miami fans also New England fans….or only the ones on PFT?

107. Pisano says: Aug 24, 2010 10:47 AM

Tom Brady had better hope he gets alot of protection when he faces the Jets , If they can’t hit him legally , they’ll take cheap shots , or late hits on him . What a dumb ass , mouthing off like that , it must come with playing in the Boston area .

108. Bdrunk says: Aug 24, 2010 11:36 AM

ampats says:
    August 24, 2010 9:17 AM
    UrTeamBlowsGoats,
    Let me dummy it down since Jets fans are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.
    I hope you understand what “them” Elmers Glue means.
    —————–
    Ew. You’re posting. Stop it.
    “ampats says:
    August 24, 2010 9:17 AM
    UrTeamBlowsGoats,
    Let me dummy it down since Jets fans are not the brightest bulbs on the tree.
    I hope you understand what “them” Elmers Glue means.
    ————————
    Ooooh BURN. It’s funny, because you’re implying that he’s stupid, right? I mean he must be, because he’s a Jets fan, and we all know that Jets fans “are not the brightest bulbs on the tree”. Right?
    You fail to complete the Generic Internet Toughguy insult trifecta, to do so you need to:
    1) Accuse him of stupidity, based on a single grammatical error. (check)
    2) Imply that he is posting from his Mom/Dad/Grandparents’ basement.
    3) Declare his home city to be full of toothless, inbred, hillbillys.

109. cunninglinguist says: Aug 24, 2010 11:56 AM

Bdrunk
    Wanna laugh? Ampats is about 75 years old, no exaggeration either.

110. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 24, 2010 12:16 PM

cunninglinguist says:
    August 24, 2010 10:47 AM
    Are most Miami fans also New England fans….or only the ones on PFT?
    ——————————————–
    Do you really need to be a fan of a team to respect them because they have actually WON something? I don’t care much for them, but you can’t deny they’ve owned the Division the last ten years. Not just talked about it.

111. AllThat says: Aug 24, 2010 1:10 PM

@bdrunk:
    1) Accuse him of stupidity, based on a single grammatical error. (check)
    2) Imply that he is posting from his Mom/Dad/Grandparents ‘ basement.
    3) Declare his home city to be full of toothless, inbred, hillbillys.
    ===================================
    Sounds like Pittsburgh!!!

112. dlmcc0909 says: Aug 24, 2010 1:16 PM

What is it you guys expect from Ryan? The guy speaks his mind, and reporters continue to answer questions knowing he will do this. Im sure he respects Tom Brady, because you cant argue with success. But if your asking for a response from Ryan asking him about Brady’s comments, you had to expect that. thats actually tame compared to what I had thought he would say.

113. ampats says: Aug 24, 2010 1:32 PM

cunninglinquist,
    you can change your screen name because it was too difficult to remember, but the same dumb posts never change.

114. Bdrunk says: Aug 24, 2010 2:22 PM

AllThat says:
    August 24, 2010 1:10 PM
    @bdrunk:
    1) Accuse him of stupidity, based on a single grammatical error. (check)
    2) Imply that he is posting from his Mom/Dad/Grandparents ‘ basement.
    3) Declare his home city to be full of toothless, inbred, hillbillys.
    ====================
    Sounds like Pittsburgh!!!
    —————–
    See? This guy gets it.
    Where are you from AllThat? Don’t be embarassed. After all it can’t be any worse than Pittsburgh right? Oh yeah, you got a little DNA on your chin btw…

115. Bdrunk says: Aug 24, 2010 2:27 PM

cunninglinguist says:
    August 24, 2010 11:56 AM
    Bdrunk
    Wanna laugh? Ampats is about 75 years old, no exaggeration either.
    ——————–
    I lol’d!

116. Huckle says: Aug 24, 2010 2:29 PM

The funniest thing about this is that 9 out of 10 Jets fans in this thread were Giants fans 3 years ago.
    Come November, if the Giants have a better record, half of you will be washing your Manning jerseys.
    Losers.

117. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 24, 2010 2:30 PM

Il repeat what i said cuz maybe you didnt read it right: ampats your posts are corny as in not funny or intelligent at all. Stop for your own sake. Your giving jag offs a bad name. I know we have freedom of speech and all but you abuse it with your corny not funny or intelligent posts. They are horrible. You should be ashamed in your old age that you havent learned the subtle art of humor. You r 75? When did you learn how to write, when sandscript was the medium? Once again horrible corny not funny, you and you posts horrible. Fin

118. ampats says: Aug 24, 2010 2:59 PM

UrTeam,
    Dont worry, you’ll be on the bus and back in school soon.
    Based on your posts and grammar, I want to wish you the best of luck on your quest to complete high school.

119. rusH1023 says: Aug 24, 2010 4:15 PM

godlovestebowbuthatesyou says:
    Not too much skin around all that blubber, eh rexy?
    ________________________
    What a great name. Religion-bashing and Tebow-bashing in one, fell swoop. Excellent!

120. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 24, 2010 4:42 PM

Hey grampats, good one! I bet everyone in your nursing home really gets a kick out of your posts. Leave the football talk to to the young whippersnappers. And go get a soup at a diner and then complain that its to hot. Have fun with that whole death from old age thing. O yea ur horrible just like ur posts etc etc. Youve heard the rest.

121. BKjetsfan101 says: Aug 24, 2010 5:40 PM

armpits said:
    J ust
    E nd
    T his
    S tupidity
    ——————–

122. Mike says: Aug 24, 2010 5:54 PM

BCGreg wrote
    What you forgot to add was this for your 2002 entry.
    December 2002:
    However, you are wrong Green Bay lost their home field advantage because of the loss in that game. Tampa Bay moved into that slot and Philadelphia was the #1 seed.

123. ampats says: Aug 24, 2010 6:28 PM

BKjetsfan,
    I always knew you weren’t too bright but if you really believe urteams/123456 comments, then I rest my case.

124. UrTeamBlowsgoats says: Aug 24, 2010 7:01 PM

@BK
    his name is GRampats cuz hes older then jesus’ balls.

125. KoaMisiFan says: Aug 24, 2010 7:30 PM

@BurgerKingJestFan
    “Hahahaha thats way too funny I knew there was something wrong here. But I think I got it. Your 75 and posting your garbage thats the saddest excuse for humor. Its ok we’ll let it fly…sort of like a senior citizen pass.
    For guys like somefans and koamissydouche, well they just suck at life so we’ll let their posts fly too”
    —————————————————-
    Man, where did you go to school? Or did you? No wonder this country is in the shape it’s in.

126. NYJALLFINGDAY says: Aug 25, 2010 11:08 PM

@Koa
    Probably somewhere in Florida.

127. Outfoxed says: Aug 26, 2010 12:37 PM

BLABBERMOUTH SPEAKS!!
    Well I can’t wait to hear what Fatzo has to say after each game on his way to a 7 and 9 season.
    He is creating hatred from other teams and they are gonna make him and his POS players pay dearly.

128. dyhoerium says: Aug 27, 2010 2:19 AM

I hate Rex Ryan.

129. aligreene says: Aug 27, 2010 11:23 AM

this reminds me of the east coast west coast beef in the 90s,except no one will get killed ,i love the give and take with ryan and brady