Last call for the PFT Season Preview

Since the 2010 NFL season begins in 15 days, we’re putting to bed the first-ever (and possibly first-only) PFT Season Preview magazine.

So if you ever want it, order it now.

And if you never want it, you don’t need to do anything.  Which based on the extent to which most of you visit us during work hours shouldn’t be much of a challenge.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
7 Responses to “Last call for the PFT Season Preview”
  1. Outlaw Jersey Whales says: Aug 25, 2010 12:07 PM

I went to our Walmart the other day to see if they had a copy. Not to buy one.
    The only one to be found in the store was being used to prop up a lopsided cabinet holding feminine hygiene products.
    On a whim, I went out back of the store and took a peek in the dumpster. There were literally hundreds of copies tossed in there!
    Interestingly, the rats were ignoring this bounty as a source of nesting material and, instead, carrying away as much Chinese drywall as they could from the same dumpster!

2. newty25 says: Aug 25, 2010 12:22 PM

Unfortunately, your prognosticating has proved laughable at best and downright appalling at worst.
    Had you not posted information like this for free on the site (e.g., preseason power rankings, fantasy quarterback rankings, etc.), I may not have known that your analysis is so poor and would have probably squandered my hard earned cash to buy a copy.
    Thanks for saving me the bucks!

3. evilboy128 says: Aug 25, 2010 12:32 PM

plenty of them available here in Jacksonville at Books-a-million…Toilet paper is cheaper though…and just about as useful

4. Xenu_D_Alien says: Aug 25, 2010 12:39 PM

I thought it was pretty good throne room reading material, I’d buy one again next year. I hear even Najeh Davenport keeps a copy within arm’s reach of his favorite hamper.

5. brusta2002 says: Aug 25, 2010 1:11 PM

How about a free copy?!

6. Midway Monster says: Aug 25, 2010 3:37 PM

“Which based on the extent to which most of you visit us during work hours shouldn’t be much of a challenge.”
    Touche’

7. comment_submission_error says: Aug 25, 2010 6:40 PM

That wasn’t very nice. Seriously, did you really think we were going to prop up your little magazine venture? Most of us feel vaguely ripped off just visiting this site, and it’s free, for Christ’s sake.