It's mailbag time, again

We’ve done mailbag videos and columns in each of the last two weeks.  We like them because they don’t require much thought, and we usually can regurgitate stuff we’ve already said in other contexts.

So let’s do it again.  Send your questions, and we’ll do a video on Friday from the new and improved PFT Daily studio, featuring an HD camera (hopefully my toupee tape won’t show) and professional lighting far more sophisticated than a fluorescent tube on the front of the camera that has burned a hole into my left retina.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Rumor Mill
7 Responses to “It's mailbag time, again”
  1. LewD says: Sep 1, 2010 9:24 PM

don’t stretch yourself too thin … spend some time with Florio Jr …. watch (or make) him practice those drums …. or invite his band over for a cook out … you’ll never get these days back …
    as you said yourself, it’s just a regurgitation of previous commentary, either here or elsewhere … I read 1 and will skip the rest … all the news I need is in the titles of the rumor mill stories (where I will read the stories that interest me) and in my hometown team’s newspapers and website ….

2. BigBear123 says: Sep 1, 2010 9:33 PM

Who’s the guy that actually considered and approved giving you a HD camera?
    Love your commentary, but you my friend are not easy on the old eyeballs. Bring back Tiffany to at least balance it out some.

3. Nosredna says: Sep 1, 2010 10:07 PM

Why would anyone want you to rehash the crap you have already spewed multiple times already?
    Did Bradshaw die again?

4. nflhof says: Sep 1, 2010 10:57 PM

Did Rex Ryan really get fat guy surgery because he still looks like he all the donuts.

5. VonClausewitz says: Sep 1, 2010 11:04 PM

I want to know if you think the upcoming apocalypse of 2012 is going to have an impact upon the labor dispute? That, and if your wig is resistant to a massive EMP pulse.

6. MagicMan407 says: Sep 2, 2010 4:38 AM

“Then, I’ll bang out the written version of the mailbag at some point over the weekend, which further will confirm that I have no life.”
    Have a life or don’t have a life? Atleast you have a job and obviously it could be worse atleast you just burned a hole into your left retina.
    Gotta kee that head up Florio! Just gotta keep the head up! Unless your in combat of course..

7. FoF says: Sep 2, 2010 8:11 AM

Another great oppritunity for Florio and team to expose their ignorance.