Houshmandzadeh: "Nobody on that team beat me out"

T.J. Houshmandzadeh doesn’t know why he was let go in Seattle.  He just knows it wasn’t related to his ability.

“If you watch practice, it’s obvious, but whatever reason, they did what they did. I’m not going to comment on it and get to throwing rocks because I just don’t want to.”

In Housh’s defense, he did lead the Seahawks in receptions and receiving yards last year. He was a useful piece to the puzzle, but we suspect the Seahawks tired of Housh thinking he was a corner piece.

We also think the front office knew Houshmandzadeh wouldn’t be back in 2011, when his bloated salary wasn’t guaranteed.  So why delay the inevitable and take snaps away from the team’s young receivers?

Still, Houshmanzadeh’s ability mattered.  There was also doubt about Housh’s ability to make plays after the catch following offseason surgery.

“I know I can get it done. They know I can get it done,” Houshmandzadeh said. “What they did, I don’t really want to comment on because it makes me really upset. But it happened.”

The Ravens will play Houshmandzadeh in the season opener against the Jets.  They believe he can adapt to Cam Cameron’s system well after playing in a similar one with the Bengals.

For Tuesday at least, Housh was just trying to move on from Seattle. While throwing a few small pebbles in their direction.

“It’s refreshing to go from the situation I was in and to come here,” he
said. “It’s hard to explain. You always want to be optimistic, and I’m
an optimistic person at times, but it’s hard to be optimistic when you
know what you’re going up against.”

Permalink 81 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Baltimore Ravens, Rumor Mill, Seattle Seahawks, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
81 Responses to “Houshmandzadeh: "Nobody on that team beat me out"”
  1. joetoronto says: Sep 7, 2010 6:39 PM

Maybe they just didn’t want to put up with your attitude, Douch.
    Did you ever think about that?

2. Jeff0621 says: Sep 7, 2010 6:39 PM

You’re right Housh – you were DUMPED because you’re a head case – AND a cancer in the locker room…this is also why you weren’t picked up in Cincinnatti, St. Louis and Minnesota.
    Do yourself a favor – shut up and play – you’re on a one year deal – and after that – if you screw that up – you’ll end up in Oakland.

3. dldavidlong says: Sep 7, 2010 6:40 PM

if it had nothing to do with his ability, then it must be about his personality. 7 million is alot to throw away.

4. Bwa Ha Ha says: Sep 7, 2010 6:40 PM

Diva be gone……..

5. stiller43 says: Sep 7, 2010 6:40 PM

In two months, Baltimore’s top 4 receivers will all be over 30…enjoy them while you can, I guess.
    Enjoy your one and done postseason coming up.

6. KingJoe! says: Sep 7, 2010 6:45 PM

TJ ought to think before he speaks. He likes a bigger fool, by saying that he played better than the other wr and is getting 6.5 mil from them, and they still cut his ass.
    What a dope

7. PerryMason says: Sep 7, 2010 6:46 PM

Housh,
    I had no idea you read the readers comments here. When I said you were beat out by Mike Williams the Detroit bust I was only smack talking.
    Don’t take the stuff you read here seriously.

8. Bwa Ha Ha says: Sep 7, 2010 6:46 PM

Diva be gone……..

9. WhoDey_Man says: Sep 7, 2010 6:46 PM

you know, i used to really applaud this guy and his passion for the game. but his last two years in cincy, his passion seemed to make him delusional. i think it’s obvious that the reason he was who he was is because of the team around him. without chad calling for constant double teams, housh wouldn’t have had 100 receptions. without chris henry (r.i.p.) taking safeties over the top to free up the slot for housh, he wouldn’t have been the impact player he was. i was really upset at the notion of trying to decide who to keep: chad or housh. and when the time came, and housh left for the money, i was worried about what it would do to the offense. and yes, i do think chad’s impact has slowed a bit from what it was, and i think housh leaving probably did have something to do with that. but housh needs to realize he’s not a top five talent. he was who he was based on the system he was in. he’s delusional to think he was the answer to seattle’s how-the-hell-do-we-do-anything-positive-on-offense question. he’s delusional to think he’s a top 5 talent. and he’s delusional to think he’ll regain the form from years ago at this point of his career. sorry houshmandzadeh, guess i learned how to spell your name for nothing.

10. sweetnlow310 says: Sep 7, 2010 6:47 PM

Hahaha, that’s just TJ being TJ. Of course it wasn’t football related… It was because of your attitude and bloated salary for being a completely mediocre player. And bragging about being the best receiver on the Seahawks last year is like bragging about being the smartest retarded person. Face it TJ, the Seahawks dropped you, are paying you over $6mil this year for you to not play on their team. That’s how much they don’t want you around. Don’t be one of those guys who gets dumped by your girlfriend, then turn around and tell your friends that you dumped her. Good luck Baltimore.

11. trickbunny says: Sep 7, 2010 6:49 PM

“This is my opinion: me not being there, I can promise you, had nothing to do with football. Not in my opinion,” he told Baltimore reporters Tuesday, via the Baltimore Sun. “Nobody on that team beat me out. [If] they’re honest with themselves, they know that.”
    This guy must be dumber than he looks. It’s as if he just spews these words out of his mouth without the slightest clue that he’s actually saying “Apparently, I’m a cancer and my attitude sucks and they don’t want me because of that.”
    T.J. Houshmandumbass.

12. mekono says: Sep 7, 2010 6:50 PM

No Love for TJ,
    That ESPN fantasy commercial was his high water mark…

13. comment_submission_error says: Sep 7, 2010 6:50 PM

He should be thanking Seattle. He gets a 7M severance and landed on a better team.

14. 7370355q$ says: Sep 7, 2010 6:52 PM

@stiller43
    And you have a fountain of youth at the receiver position?

15. PkrNboro says: Sep 7, 2010 6:53 PM

TJ Whosemydaddy:
    I’m gonna…
    talk shit
    talk shit
    talk shit
    …and end it with the equivalent of ” I’m just sayin’ ”
    Take one point away from the Baltimore Sun and two from Gregg Rosenthal.

16. ArtModellsPimp says: Sep 7, 2010 6:57 PM

17. Larry David says: Sep 7, 2010 7:00 PM

What happened to trying to win now? I’m no Seahawks fan, but if I was already paying my best receiver 7 mill guaranteed I definitely wouldn’t get rid of him just to get some young guys more snaps.

18. chitown26 says: Sep 7, 2010 7:01 PM

He’s such an asshole.
    Someone should tell him that a class act wouldn’t have said a word, and just said “thanks for the opportunity with your team” and moved on.
    The Seahawks are probably very happy without his cocky attitude and diva mentality.

19. downwithdansnyder says: Sep 7, 2010 7:02 PM

“So why delay the inevitable and take snaps away from the team’s young receivers?”
    Didn’t you just say he was their leading WR? And why not wait until AFTER this year when the money isn’t guaranteed anymore. All they are doing this year is paying him to catch balls for someone else. Your point makes no sense.

20. JoeSchmoe says: Sep 7, 2010 7:03 PM

TJ is right he was the best WR they had. That Pete Carroll guy sure has his head up his ass… although they probably knew that this season is already in the shitter so why not tank and hope for Jake Locker?

21. habibfromnewdehli says: Sep 7, 2010 7:04 PM

Stiller…
    enjoy your 2nd consecutive season not making the playoffs.
    Steelers will get back to playoffs EVENTUALLY… but only because they’ll be stockpiling high draft picks for a while.

22. Ravenmaniac says: Sep 7, 2010 7:06 PM

Stiller43…if anyone should no about their team being done, it is you!!!! Isnt your entire team over 30????
    I love it…keep hatin baby…..

23. NFLMMAfan says: Sep 7, 2010 7:09 PM

Jets fans better hope Revis cover all the Ravens at the same time AND play QB. Gonna be a sad Tuesday in NY…..

24. rjgreen3 says: Sep 7, 2010 7:12 PM

Ozzie, who the hell will stretch the field for us

25. Pervy *Harvin says: Sep 7, 2010 7:13 PM

Douche, last year the Vikings wanted you. Now,even with our main wr down,we don’t know you exist. Just saying Nancy…

26. Laxer37 says: Sep 7, 2010 7:15 PM

“me not being there, I can promise you, had nothing to do with football.”
    ———————————————
    It had everything to do with the fact he’s an over-paid posession reciever that acts like a diva.
    This guy has been an excuse maker his whole career.
    You got cut, the other guys are still there. Thus, they beat you out.

27. Cushing Will Kill You says: Sep 7, 2010 7:16 PM

Douchemandzadeh.

28. Cincyboy says: Sep 7, 2010 7:19 PM

Uh, dude….what the hell do you think you’re doing, then? Once an egotistical idiot, always an egotistical idiot. Douchemanzadeh Was the true cancer in Cincinnati. Hopefully he has better luck with Baltimore. I’m sure he has some good years left in him. Oh yeah, Roethlisberger is still a douche.

29. AttackRaven says: Sep 7, 2010 7:21 PM

It will be fun watching Reeveass getting beat like a drum on Monday night and then getting carted off with a busted head.
    Taco Breath will be throwing interceptions like confetti.
    All this after the Falcons kick the sh#t out of the Stoolers. Dennis Dixon..Bwaahaahaahaahaa.
    Batch will be playing before the end of the first half.

30. SportsDoc says: Sep 7, 2010 7:23 PM

TJ…you ignorant slut. You can try to rationalize it any way you want. But the fact is, you got beat out. Seattle chose other receivers over you and released you. There is more to a football TEAM then on-the-field performance and you got beat out in making the team. Period. The end. You got beat out. Deal with it.

31. Terrell Blowens says: Sep 7, 2010 7:23 PM

There’s no such thing as a “useful piece of the puzzle” when the 53 piece puzzle in Seattle was missing about 30 pieces.

32. buddyd says: Sep 7, 2010 7:26 PM

Don’t let the door hit your ass douchebag! You’re not that good and you’re a complete tool.

33. Marcinik07 says: Sep 7, 2010 7:33 PM

It is true lol. The other Hawks wrs suck…

34. Deb says: Sep 7, 2010 7:36 PM

When I guy repeatedly says he’s not gonna comment, it would probably be better if he didn’t comment. Either he’s delusional and can’t admit he’s lost a few steps … or he’s such a cancer in the locker room that the team was willing to pay more than $6 million to get rid of him. The more he talks, the more attention he draws to his issues. As someone said, you’re on a much better team now, Housh. Just be quiet and be happy.

35. Hauschild says: Sep 7, 2010 7:37 PM

Wow – Dude’s got issues …

36. JSpicoli says: Sep 7, 2010 7:44 PM

Attitude is everything, and this guy has one that reaks to high hell.

37. NFreakinL says: Sep 7, 2010 7:45 PM

Douchemandzadeh

38. Buck Stallion says: Sep 7, 2010 7:46 PM

That’s it T.J., keep talking.

39. Voyager6 says: Sep 7, 2010 7:52 PM

Didn’t TJ say the same thing last year about Seattle (about how refreshing it was to be appreciated)?
    TJ, Do us all a favor and change your name to: “Leon I, Me, Me, Mine”!

40. BMOREBALLBUSTER says: Sep 7, 2010 7:52 PM

Housh said this and Housh said that, and then Housh said even more! I don’t give a RAT’S ASS what Housh said. He’ll show all you pathetic crybabies his talents on the field AND THEN I’ll hear Housh strut his vocals again…and the “Rat-birds” couldn’t be happier. Housh you keep praising Housh, because you can! Now all you disbelievers STFU!

41. downwithdansnyder says: Sep 7, 2010 7:53 PM

Your either posting comments really slowly…or you’re sensoring them again Gregg.

42. seventhheaven7 says: Sep 7, 2010 7:56 PM

This guy acts like a little girl.
    He’ll never one a superbowl you can take that to the bank. He only wishes he could play for the steelers. HOUSH-BAG

43. Beast says: Sep 7, 2010 7:56 PM

——————-
    I literally laughed out loud after reading this comment. It’s extremely funny because it’s so true. He could of been a Raider this season, but Ravens stepped. I would rather be a Raven than a Raider if it were up to me.

44. Philtration says: Sep 7, 2010 8:00 PM

Maybe it was because you insist on trying to look like that shemale from “The Crying Game”
    You certainly have the crying part down.

45. tjzoo1 says: Sep 7, 2010 8:02 PM

Persian/African-American Please!!!

46. Franchise says: Sep 7, 2010 8:19 PM

ArtModellsPimp says:
    “I’ll enjoy watching Revis lay this dude out. His mouth, alone, tells me that he’ll fit right in with the rest of the Ratbirds.”
    Do you even watch football?
    Since Revis will more than likely be on Boldin, I’ll bet the only laying the Jets will do is laying an egg come week 1.

47. Drafty says: Sep 7, 2010 8:21 PM

trickbunny said: “This guy must be dumber than he looks.”
    While that’s a solid assessment, I still ask myself, how is that possible?

48. You're Wrong says: Sep 7, 2010 8:26 PM

YOU’RE NOT GOOD.
    Enjoy your 1 catch for 4 yards in the opener, TJ.

49. prd3806 says: Sep 7, 2010 8:30 PM

Seattle was going to suck with or without TJ. Get rid of him now and let the youngsters play. Besides, he was a Ruskell guy and Schneider and Carroll are purging almost all of those overpriced players. They don’t want to wait a year to start the rebuilding process.

50. MrHumble says: Sep 7, 2010 8:51 PM

Sounds like TJ’s confidence is a little shakey if he needs to speak out about it…….you’re a has-been TJ and can’t for the life of me figure out what the ravens want him for. Forget the money and how cheap they got him, having him on the field will hurt the ravens. All three of their wr’s are possession type wr’s and with no one to stretch the field, the safeties will crowd the lanes and make that much more difficult for rice to run…..stupid move by the ravens.

51. ECS - Brougham Boys 74 says: Sep 7, 2010 8:56 PM

Hey TJ, how ya gonna lie to yourself like that?
    I recorded every single Seahawks preseason game on my HD-DVR and have watched every play from those games multiple times, you can come on over and watch the games with me if you’d like. I will freely point out your numerous drops this preseason, and also point out to you that Deon freakin’ Branch wasn’t dropping as many passes. Ya both were possession receivers. You dropped more passes. The fact that you didn’t play as well as Deon freakin Branch should make you embarassed, too embarassed to be talkin smack about the Seahawks to the media. Yeah, maybe it was your mouth and attitude that got you booted, but you need to get serious, man. You played worse than Deon freakin Branch. And that is really really poor, man. Really really poor. If there is one person on this team that Seahawk fans wanted gone more than Julius Jones, it was Deon freakin Branch. And you played worse than that waste of a first-round pick.
    Way to prove to me that you deserved the cut. I was seriously starting to question Carroll’s wisdom, really starting to wonder what was going on, and then you come out and talk this smack. You think anyone in Seattle has questions now? We see you like Mora. Some punk who got paid A LOT to just go away, who just has to go out and keep talking smack, even though you already got your $$. Pathetic. How do you look yourself in the mirror, knowing that a terrible team like the Seahawks, a team in total rebuild mode in desparate need of talent EVERYWHERE, would rather pay you $7m to just go away??
    No wonder the Seahawks sucked last season. There were more cancers in that locker room than the chemotherapy ward at Fred Hutch. Good riddance, loser. Goodbye!!
    I used to stick up for Housh. Used to tell people this guy was just passionate, that’s why he talked so much smack. Now I realize he’s just like Mora. He talked smack because like most people who talk smack, he’s just a punk. A PUNK. Now go away, loser. Go away and take your money with you. And next time you’re combing your pretty hair, look at yourself in that mirror and remind yourself, “WOW, Seattle paid me $7m to get lost. The Seattle freakin’ Seahawks, man. Worst team in the NFL. I wasn’t good enough for them.”
    Then MAYBE you will finally accept the truth. You just weren’t that good. You need to play harder, you need to be better. Because right now, you’re not even good enough for the bottom-dwellers of the NFL.
    SEE YA DOUCHE!!! Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out, you overrated self-righteous punk.

52. pfitz says: Sep 7, 2010 8:56 PM

Wow what a dick!Someone close to this clown needs to tell him he isnt close to being as good as he thinks he is..Hes the only one that dosent know it..

53. florios gmom says: Sep 7, 2010 8:57 PM

@stiller43 we made the playoffs the last two years dumbass this will be 3 in a row. And this ratbird fag must be a sqilerrs and rapestburger fan go bang another druk chick because both of you must be on crack

54. Jjraven says: Sep 7, 2010 8:58 PM

Hey Stiller43, start your whining about how the steelers have 6 superbowls and the Ravens only have two after they win the super bowl this year. And BTW isnt Ward 45 now?

55. FinFan68 says: Sep 7, 2010 8:58 PM

“Nobody on that team beat me out”…”I did it all by myself(ish)

56. Abe Froeman says: Sep 7, 2010 9:00 PM

This is an organization lining up a draft pick.

57. tombrookshire says: Sep 7, 2010 9:07 PM

Well, TJ, that leaves only one guy, you!

58. TheBoz says: Sep 7, 2010 9:12 PM

We should have stuck you on our practice squad and let you earn your 7 million being our waterboy.

59. Deb says: Sep 7, 2010 9:26 PM

When a guy repeatedly says he’s not gonna comment, it would probably be better if he didn’t comment. Either he’s delusional and can’t admit he’s lost a few steps … or he’s such a cancer in the locker room that the team was willing to pay more than $6 million to get rid of him. The more he talks, the more attention he draws to his issues. As someone said, you’re on a much better team now, Housh. Just be quiet and be happy.

60. DirtDawg55 says: Sep 7, 2010 9:28 PM

Help me out here. He says he doesn’t have to comment on the situation and throw stones … Right after he commented on it and threw stones?
    Yeah, as if that kind of attitude and constant whining for the ball and throwing his teammates under the bus and general suckiness had nothing to with his being cut?
    T J Douchemymamma, you are one delusional dude

61. Tom Brady's Hair Plugs says: Sep 7, 2010 9:35 PM

Housh clearly they looked at your ratings in madden and said wow 68 speed…later!

62. Deb says: Sep 7, 2010 9:43 PM

I see the gremlins are up to their little jokes again. They don’t post my 7:30 comment by 9:30, so I post it again … and then they post them both at the same time. Cute.

63. RumorHater says: Sep 7, 2010 9:59 PM

Typical, all of the usual suspect losers in life come out of the woodworks to spew their bitter, jealous quips and rants about athletes they can never become.

64. august says: Sep 7, 2010 10:27 PM

“NO ONE ON THAT TEAM CAN BEAT ME OUT”… OF 6.85M of Seatlles $ without actually playing for them….well done old chap…

65. ppdoc13 says: Sep 7, 2010 10:29 PM

Hilarious is a Stooler fan commenting about the age of the Ravens WRs when the majority of their defense is ready for Social Security.

66. BMOREBALLBUSTER says: Sep 7, 2010 10:56 PM

Hey Deb…you’re just being DOUBLE-TEAMED which should be status quo for you. Now bake us all some brownies and STFU!

67. ArtModellsPimp says: Sep 7, 2010 11:14 PM

@BMOREBALLBUSTER
    Be nice to Deb, dickweed. She’s one of the most honest people on here.

68. Terrell Blowens says: Sep 7, 2010 11:16 PM

I love how the Ravens fans on here who are now complimenting TJ and calling him a good player are the same guys who called him a washed up #2 WR who couldn’t do anything without a dominant #1 across from him. The Ravens now have 2 #2 WRs to be honest, but at least Boldin has potential to be a #1 again

69. Cushing Will Kill You says: Sep 7, 2010 11:35 PM

Lots of funny ways to jack with his name.
    Douchemandzadeh
    Douchemymama
    Whosmydaddy
    Houshmandumbass
    What else?

70. VASeahawk says: Sep 7, 2010 11:45 PM

79 rec for 911 yards on the 2009 version of the Seahawks is all world!! There was no REAL #1(Nate Burleson? Deon Twig? Ben Obomanu?), no O-line, and no run game, so those are excellent #’s.
    Must suck knowing that Paul Allen-who didn’t become a billionaire by being foolish with is money-thinks paying you 7mil NOT to play for the Hawks will produce a better return on investment than paying you 7mil TO play for the Hawks. You must have been a COMPLETE cancer in locker room, put forth crappy effort, and produced no results this off season/preseason. BuBye TJ. Try that prima donna whinny crap around Ray Ray and see how quickly your trap gets shut.

71. mwcarolina says: Sep 7, 2010 11:51 PM

i agree that he didnt get beat out, i think that he didnt fit in with Pete Carroll’s team and he was cut, that was part of the reason (i am sure there are others). IF Mike Williams though (Pete Carroll’s Mike Williams, not Tampa Bay’s) has a great year next year, i think he should be considered as a coach of the year canadiate. Mike Williams (who sucked in Oakland, Detroit and Tennessee) could actually start and if he has a great year, then that will surprise almost all of the fans.

72. Bengal_Fan says: Sep 8, 2010 12:40 AM

He is such an ass.

73. Card Magnet says: Sep 8, 2010 3:30 AM

This guy needs reality to slap him in the face and tell him he’s nothing without a stud lining up on the other side to open up coverage for him.

74. RavenMaven says: Sep 8, 2010 4:11 AM

Well, looks like a lot of jilted Seahawk fans on this post. I get that. But one thing I know for sure, is that Ozzie Newsome, John Harbaugh, Cam Cameron, and Ray Lewis would not let a head case locker room cancer onto the team. Too much at stake this year. So either he is a team player who is a little peeved about getting cut, or all those guys missed that he secretly is a raging diva. I am guessing that it is closer to the first one. Pete Carroll let half the team go in the past couple months. Heck, besides Housh, we picked up Wilson and Redding from him as well. Its like he is having a garage sale in the stadium parking lot. Housh was part of a “Buy Two, get the third one free” deal… lol.

75. palewook says: Sep 8, 2010 6:15 AM

TJ, the reason seattle fans didn’t ask for you autograph wasn’t because the fans of the seahawks are rich, as you claimed. It is because they couldn’t stand you.
    TJ, the reason you became known as The Housh in seattle isn’t because of your witty comments.
    TJ, the reason Seattle let you go isn’t because of what you did on the field. It is your attitude off the field.
    TJ the reason the Seahawks paid you 6+ million to go away isn’t because you lack talent. It is because you’re TJ.
    Enjoy Baltimore, try not to piss that front office off too. As you age and your mouth grows you’re running out of options in the NFL.

76. shaunypoo says: Sep 8, 2010 6:51 AM

You might be the best WR on the team, but you are also not worth the hassle to keep when everyone knows you are going to bitch and moan the first time they put the young guys in instead of you. He is not exactly mentor material.

77. rjmcc01 says: Sep 8, 2010 10:43 AM

Seahawks cured cancer, they should get an award…cut that tumor out with a dam chainsaw. See you in OAK in 2011, dick.

78. Deb says: Sep 8, 2010 11:15 AM

@ArtModellsPimp … Thank you :)
    @RavenMaven …
    I think the answer can be “all of the above.” I was holding my breath because we’re thin at wideout, and I didn’t want the Steelers to pick him up. He has a raging ego and a bad attitude, and his move to Seattle proved #85 was the dynamic part of that duo in Cincy.
    BUT … he can still be a good pickup for the Ravens. The last thing the Steelers need is a diva wideout, but the Ravens aren’t dealing with off-field issues. Ozzie knows his business. Housh isn’t as great as he thinks, but he’s a solid WR. Your team leaders won’t let him disrupt chemistry, and he’s worth more than you paid to get him. And he can probably still provide some intel on Cincy’s passing routes. I think it’s a win for the Ravens.

79. ECS - Brougham Boys 74 says: Sep 8, 2010 1:08 PM

@RavenMaven:
    Housh is a good deal for what the Ravens paid, but what are they going to do with 3 possession receivers? I have to question that logic. Hopefully, Housh won’t drop too many passes and maybe will start getting more than 8 yards a catch for you guys.
    Also, I’m happy to see one of my favorite ex-Hawks on the Ravens, and hope Wilson will play well for you. Baltimore is one of the AFC teams that I always root for.
    Wilson is talented, but he’s limited to nickel. He’s a bit short, and will get beat by guys like Fitzgerald and Williams, but he can blanket anyone else. As long as you don’t face too many tall receivers, you’re going to love him. He’s also a good kick returner.
    Redding wasn’t a Hawk long enough to really have too much of an opinion on him. He never really stood out much, couldn’t tell you how many sacks he had because he wasn’t all that exciting. I imagine he’d be a backup on the Ravens defense.
    Remember one thing, though: If these guys were so good, how come they couldn’t win more than 9 games in 2 seasons? The simple truth is that the Seahawks sucked terribly and could only beat the Lions and Rams. These guys were a part of that team. They individually were getting beat by everyone in the NFL other than guys who played for the Lions and Rams. Just think about that for a minute. Do you still believe you got a great deal?

80. tobago says: Sep 8, 2010 8:58 PM

good move for the Ravens, Housh, Boldin and Mason, a fantastic trio. I dont blame him for going to a place he knows he has a chance to win the big. A place (see Browns) where you are rebuilding year after year.

81. BMOREBALLBUSTER says: Sep 9, 2010 12:09 AM

To Deb: So sorry I bruised your cherry.
    PS- to ArtModellsPimp: STFU DOUCHEBAG!