Number listed on Ochocinco cereal box is phone sex line

Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco is out with a new breakfast cereal called OchocincO’s. On the box, there’s a plea for donations to Feed the Children, accompanied by a phone number.

Thanks to an unfortunate misprint, the number shown is actually the number for a phone sex line.

The number printed on the box is 1-800-HELP-FTC. Call it and you’ll hear an explicit message from a woman offering to do all sorts of things that I can’t repeat here.

Ochocinco told 9 News in Cincinnati that the mistake on the box is something he had nothing to do with, and that he’s confident it will be fixed.

On Wednesday Ochocinco told his 1.3 million Twitter followers to “order my cereal OCHOCINCOs. Start your day with a lil suga!!!” I don’t think the phone sex line was what he had in mind.

Permalink 43 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Cincinnati Bengals, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
43 Responses to “Number listed on Ochocinco cereal box is phone sex line”
  1. Steeler-lady says: Sep 30, 2010 7:48 AM

I doubt its a misprint.LOL

2. Hacksaw says: Sep 30, 2010 7:51 AM

I like the kids quiz on the back of the box.
    Q. How do you tell a male hormone from a female hormone?
    A. You pull down their genes. :)

3. af16 says: Sep 30, 2010 8:05 AM

Nogard: Browns fan worried about this week?

4. vegas691 says: Sep 30, 2010 8:12 AM

Excellent!! Nice lady told me she would lay spread eagle on the bed for me!! Woo Hoo!!

5. ArtModellsPimp says: Sep 30, 2010 8:12 AM

A.) The comments either never appear or
    B.) They appear for awhile, only to disappear later.
    PFT used to be interesting. Now, it’s unimaginative and predictable. Not good things to happen, when you rely on mouse-clicks for your livelihood, Michael…
    Me? I have better things to do.

6. Raiders757 says: Sep 30, 2010 8:13 AM

Seems to be going around a lot lately. A number in a recent Va. DMV manual was for a sex line. It was an older number that was meant to be removed.

7. tornadosoul7 says: Sep 30, 2010 8:16 AM

Is anyone going to try to figure out what the original number spells out (sex line related)?

8. green man says: Sep 30, 2010 8:20 AM

Way to put the big “O” in Ochocinco…

9. Ross says: Sep 30, 2010 8:20 AM

Knowing this publicity hound history, I would not be surprised to find that this was another of his efforts to get more pub….

10. Tjackfan says: Sep 30, 2010 8:31 AM

WTF?!?! That is hilarious!!!

11. Steel Dahn Sahth says: Sep 30, 2010 8:32 AM

Misprint?
    Or Freudian slip?
    Did you ever wonder who Ocho Cinco was calling when he pulled his cell phone out of the goal post pad?
    Now we know.

12. Stillerfan says: Sep 30, 2010 8:33 AM

“start yo day with a lil suga!”
    Is it brown suga? Ha, ha. Couldn’t happen to a nicer dueche.

13. Dapollock says: Sep 30, 2010 8:36 AM

Well that explains why I was chatting with little Haji in the mudhole when I wanted some hot chick.

14. mbbrazi says: Sep 30, 2010 8:36 AM

This is not funny whatsoever and people who think it’s funny need to seriously look at trying to grow up. This shows precisely why Chad Johnson is a worthless, loudmouthed, irresponsible assclown. Just like his assclown buddy Terrell Owens no class, all mouth and b.s. and can’t get enough attention for his (their) homely faces-not to mention irresponsible. Chad you and Terrell Owens just do everyone a favor, retire and throw yourselves into the mouth of a volcano!!!!!

15. Fat_Old_Sun says: Sep 30, 2010 8:41 AM

LOL at all of you who think Chad OchoCinco has anything to do with the artwork proofs or creative design of the product.
    This is an error by the company that makes the cereal. Not Ocho’s proofreading skills.

16. heyguru says: Sep 30, 2010 8:51 AM

It was just a Freudian slip. He probably found Feed The Children when he mis-dialed the phone sex line.

17. Just JTO says: Sep 30, 2010 8:54 AM

It is a really funny story and ironic because of whose cereal it is. That said, I feel sorry for Chad because I feel his heart is in the right place.
    Just don’t tell my Steeler fan friends that I’m sympathetic to a Bengals player. LOL.

18. chrisritch says: Sep 30, 2010 8:57 AM

I can see the headline now
    Profootballtalk.com promotes sex hotline

19. Raidersmojo says: Sep 30, 2010 9:02 AM

@ art modell’s pimp
    “I was going to comment on this post, but then I saw it was written by Michael David Smith…so, why bother?
    A.) The comments either never appear or
    B.) They appear for awhile, only to disappear later.
    Me? I have better things to do.”
    better things to do like type out a response to a story you find to be irrelevant? sounds like a busy day. You wasted probably more time posting your stupid rant than you did reading the story.
    you’re a troll and a tool. Just shut up, no one cares about your comments or thinks you’re witty. you’re just an idiot.

20. shaunypoo says: Sep 30, 2010 9:05 AM

Heard about this on the local news this morning. Hilarious. I would like to think no one would purposely put a sex line number on a box of childrens cereal. Guess Chad will milk it for all it’s worth.

21. SaintsBucsPanthersSUKK says: Sep 30, 2010 9:13 AM

1-800-HELP-F(F**k)T(that)C(c**t).
    Never a problem.

22. Nate is Gay for Brady says: Sep 30, 2010 9:15 AM

The girl on the line was a pre-recorded message from Chad Johnson while he was dressed up in drag with T.O. by his side wearing a dog collar.

23. Florios'Lawyer says: Sep 30, 2010 9:20 AM

MDS had to write this since Florio won’t get off the phone.

24. Munze Konza says: Sep 30, 2010 9:26 AM

What a publicity stunt! Brilliant!

25. connie says: Sep 30, 2010 9:28 AM

to mbbrazi lighten up the world is not coming to an end you want to donate you know the right number call it or shut the hell up
    YOU GO CHAD YOUR MAKING A DIFFERENCE

26. MNSportsGuy79 says: Sep 30, 2010 9:32 AM

“Start your day with a lil suga!”
    That’s what she said!
    CHILD PLEASE!!!
    “She-Dre I told you not to use that!”
    Who loves The League?!!

27. Florioisanidiot1 says: Sep 30, 2010 9:41 AM

The company who printed the boxes is based out of Pittsburgh.
    Way to go steal city. Figures.

28. WarrenMoonGOAT says: Sep 30, 2010 9:46 AM

all of u mofos getting upset really think Chad is the one who makes the artwork, cereal and distributes the product himself? u punks is lost

29. BREES has a BUSH says: Sep 30, 2010 9:48 AM

she is quite a lady… she’ll do “whatever i want for only .99c per minute” DEAL!!!!

30. Dapollock says: Sep 30, 2010 9:55 AM

Cromartie’s got his own line – 1-800 Feedmychildren

31. stevincinci says: Sep 30, 2010 9:59 AM

It figures. A company in Pittsburgh printed the boxes. Probably intentional by a Steeler fan. Real classy.

32. Allied Biscuit says: Sep 30, 2010 10:02 AM

i tried to donate to this fund, and it said my number had been blocked. now it makes sense why.

33. rbais2 says: Sep 30, 2010 10:04 AM

I wonder if Cheryl Burke dialed up this number.

34. Wrathchild says: Sep 30, 2010 10:11 AM

“The actual number for Feed the Children is 1-888-HELP-FTC. Call that if you want to give a donation. ”
    Nah, I’d much rather hear a sexy woman’s voice tell me all the naughty things she’s willing to do.

35. BC says: Sep 30, 2010 10:14 AM

This is 1000% on purpose. And I love it.

36. The Real Shuxion says: Sep 30, 2010 10:18 AM

It is like the love in an elevator music video. The chick sounds hot and then when you meet her she weighs in at 260lbs.

37. Allied Biscuit says: Sep 30, 2010 10:25 AM

i think the shocking detail is somebody actually called the number to dontate. i wonder how many shamwow’s and vegetable choppers this family has too.

38. Maddog says: Sep 30, 2010 10:37 AM

WarrenMoonGOAT says:
    September 30, 2010 9:46 AM
    ————————————————
    who in here do you see getting upset? lighten up pussy

39. Nsblend says: Sep 30, 2010 10:40 AM

ArtModellsPimp says:
    September 30, 2010 8:12 AM
    A.) The comments either never appear or
    B.) They appear for awhile, only to disappear later.
    Me? I have better things to do.
    **YOU RIGHT, HE A SCHMUCK.

40. JJohnson says: Sep 30, 2010 12:15 PM

Who are the idiots that would actually buy this cereal?

41. BuckeyeBengal says: Sep 30, 2010 12:34 PM

Good fun. Hey if you didn’t notice, the box was printed in Pittsburgh. Any coincidence? I’m thinking some Steelers fans had something to do with it. It’s still pretty funny.

42. Florioslovechild says: Sep 30, 2010 11:28 PM

The misprinted phone number is a dead line now. As for MDS, everything said earlier about comments never appearing or deleted shortly after is dead on. Actually, he is quick on the account suspend button as well. Trust me……..BTW, don’t bother trying to suspend the IP, its a public one and your daddy will be in a bit more trouble than he already is!

43. heavyj39 says: Oct 1, 2010 12:04 AM

Steel Dahn Sahth says:
    September 30, 2010 8:32 AM
    Misprint?
    Or Freudian slip?
    Now we know.
    ______________________________
    Hey MORON!!!
    Chad has done lots of things that you can poke fun at. However it was Joe Horn who did the cell phone thing. You’re an idiot!!