Max Hall gets clearance to practice

Cardinals quarterback Max Hall, an undrafted rookie who bounced Derek Anderson to the bench earlier this year, left Sunday’s loss to the Seahawks after suffering a concussion.

Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic reports that Hall has passed the appropriate neurological tests on Tuesday, and that he has been cleared to return to practice on Wednesday.

Hall has started two games.  Against the Seahawks, he completed only four of 16 passes for 36 yards and an interception.  His passer rating was a pathetic 13.5.

The Cardinals host the self-proclaimed best team in the NFC on Sunday, the Buccaneers.

Permalink 15 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Arizona Cardinals, Home, Rumor Mill, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
15 Responses to “Max Hall gets clearance to practice”
  1. AlanSaysYo says: Oct 27, 2010 9:32 AM

When Arizona loses to Tampa, will you stop talking about Max Hall being the potential second coming of Kurt Warner?

2. Playtowinthegame says: Oct 27, 2010 9:35 AM

Max Hall better get prepared for his career as a insurance agent. He has played two games and been absolutely blasted both of them, once leaving with a concussion. Mr. Hall you are not long for the NFL.

3. dwoofy says: Oct 27, 2010 10:40 AM

Whisenhunt harps on being patient with rookie Hall — give him time to develop, etc. Why does this not apply to Skelton, the guy with the bigger, better arm, the guy we DRAFTED? Could he be any worse than Hall? How many losses will it take and how many empty seats before Whiz finally gets over his Hall-lust? But it will be too late for the Cards — the West will be gone.

4. Red_Zone_Junkie says: Oct 27, 2010 10:12 PM

It has been a nightmare watching this team offensively go three and out over and over with anyone at the helm capable of throwing accurately downfield. This dink and dunk approach feels like a typical Bills offense through 6 games.
    Hall threw a lot of lame ducks and had time to throw last Sunday, and even took a step back in his first away game wasting good field position on several possessions. Hall reminds me of Steve Walsh who had the intelligence for the position, but lacked the ability at the NFL level (or much arm strength).

5. Bucballallday says: Oct 27, 2010 10:20 PM

Florio now I know I don’t see u replying to a lot of the comments posted here on your website pastings but I gotta question for u and I think every other buc fan and any other fan of the nfl can vouch for me that why do you say the “self-proclaimed” are you still pissed off because they are doing better than you expected them ever to be and they pretty much needless to say putting the duct tape over your mouth and just stay to interviews and ur retarded @$$ reporting and knock it off with ur saying that bucs suck? Are you just scared to say, hey bucs suck so you just say oooh the self proclaimed best team in the nfc your complete and utterit moron. And I underrstand if u don’t show this comment to the world becuz I know simply u r a coward. Good day sir.

6. jvoells says: Oct 27, 2010 11:11 PM

“Why does this not apply to Skelton, the guy with the bigger, better arm, the guy we DRAFTED?”
    I am sorry dwoofy, were you in the draft room? Were you for or against trading up for Skelton? You had no part in the drafting of Skelton, so let’s put a hold on “we DRAFTED”. Good news is your opinion means squat and Whiz’s does. This is the same coach that an entire fan base fell in love with and put their faith in. Now, six games into the season, he has lost it. When Whiz calls you for your opinion, tell him I am a huge fan and will be forever grateful for taking this team to the Super Bowl. In Whiz we trust.

7. jvoells says: Oct 28, 2010 10:10 AM

“Rod Graves please pick up the phone and deal for Kyle Orton for a 3rd or 4th pick, and let it be Tebow Time in Denver.”
    Maybe we can get the NFL to bend the rules just for us and extend the trade deadline. Mr. Graves please call the NFL and see if we can have 12 players on the field while we are at it. Let’s not panic yet redbird fans, 1 game back and a road win in the division, the ship hasn’t sunk yet.

8. jvoells says: Oct 28, 2010 10:29 AM

Bucballallday
    Exactly what made you finally put your first punctuation mark 3/4 of the way into your rant. If you don’t want to make things readable, I understand. However, stay strong and follow through. Please don’t be offended by Florio and the rest of the media using the words “self-proclaimed,” it is just a nice way of saying your coach is a moron. He may or may not believe it, but when your four wins include the likes of St. Louis, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Carolina, you should probably just keep your mouth shut and prepare for the next week’s opponent. Yeah, I said it.

9. nicalooch76 says: Oct 28, 2010 9:38 PM

jvoells says:
    October 28, 2010 10:29 AM
    Bucballallday
    ——————————————————————————————————————–
    Cool story, bro.

10. Bucballallday says: Oct 29, 2010 1:15 AM

Ok cool story bro and ur just offended that your a arizona cardinals fan and ur just as well on the list of the “sleezy” teams that we have beaten and just let me tell you this just like any other buc fan will tell ya bro! ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!! A high school football team could come in and beat a nfl team with the right gameplan. And what we’ve won has stuck too. Sure we had our blowouts being beat by the saints and the steelers 2 of the best teams in the nfl who just pretty much had the better gameplan and outplayed us… And so I should just keep my mouth shut ok? Ill be back and ready to hear what you gotta say when we walk ur ass in the park and murder who ever will be at the helm either the undrafted max hall or derek anderson either one it doesn’t matter becuz INT INT INT!! So my time about 7:15ish? Ill get the last laugh cuz u think the cardinals is a tough team hgod damn kid don’t make me choke.

11. jvoells says: Oct 30, 2010 9:15 AM

Bucballallday
    It is nice to see you share the same bravado as the Buc’s head coach, however keep your “ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!!” approach away, it doesn’t fit. What high school team might you be referring to?Or maybe the Bucs are just that bad. I appreciate you calling your shot, and I am sure come Sunday you will be full of excuses. I am looking forward to see Beanie run all over the 31st ranked rushing defense. Do me a favor, come Halloween night, don’t take your frustration out on the kids, it is just a game.

12. Bucballallday says: Oct 30, 2010 4:38 PM

you actually make me laugh kid, what started happened to steven jackson against the rams he started getting shut down and they had to pull him out and then u will throw hightower in there and he is gunna get shut down as well because thats all ur going to be able to do is run because with no established qb at the helm i just dont see it for you this sunday, bucs 5-2 ; cards 3-4…and for today i guess id say mmm final score? 24-20… BUCS!

13. Bucballallday says: Oct 31, 2010 11:50 PM

hey card fans did i say 3 int’s ? make that INT INT INT INT!!!! (Holds ear out to see what this ‘tard has to say about him beating the bucs) heh heh cuz what happened buddy?!!? both of qb’s choked

14. jvoells says: Nov 1, 2010 12:49 PM

you weren’t kidding. I’ll take my loss like a man. I won’t even rip on your multiple punctuations!!..??!! Good luck the rest of the year, I will be in a corner trying to devise a way to play minus a QB. Maybe the wildcat isn’t as stupid as I thought.

15. Bucballallday says: Nov 1, 2010 6:24 PM

yeah wildcat would work for your team well… especially with that end-around that steve breaston ran yesterday respectively that was one hell of a orchestrated play i give ur team props for that hes a fast mo fo and i believe he could excell in the wildcat altho idk much about em