Brandon Marshall injures hamstring

B. Marshall1

An unsightly first half for Brandon Marshall got even uglier late in the second quarter.

Marshall left the game with a hamstring injury after recording his third catch.  He’s questionable to return in the second half.

The Bears lead 6-0 in a game dominated by the Chicago defense.  After gaining only 93 yards in the first half, the Dolphins are lucky to still be within one score.

UPDATE: Marshall returned to the sidelines in the second half in street clothes with a baseball hat on.  He won’t return.

Permalink 11 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins, Rumor Mill, Top Stories
11 Responses to “Brandon Marshall injures hamstring”
  1. atlien698 says: Nov 18, 2010 10:04 PM

I knew I shouldn’t have started his arse…ugh!

2. moolah954 says: Nov 18, 2010 10:26 PM

im playin a guy who has him 4 points and that it …..ha….. and im keeping forte on the bench for the rest of the season that guy sucks… its all about hillis and turner for me

3. jaggedmark says: Nov 18, 2010 10:46 PM

Not buying the Hammy story.

He wasn’t in the game from the get-go.

Multiple dumb penalties, and multiple dropped balls.

There’s a bigger issue right now with Marshall than a stupid hamstring

4. steelers6pack says: Nov 18, 2010 10:50 PM

What will happen first, me pass out drunk or these announcers putting ne to sleep! On my 2nd 6 pack of Iron City baby!

5. jetsarestacked says: Nov 18, 2010 11:11 PM

nothing to see here folks. flipper is done this season!

6. jaggedmark says: Nov 18, 2010 11:13 PM

Remember this Pro Football Talk story:

“Tyler Thigpen could be the future of the Dolphins”
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 5, 2010, 9:53 AM EST

I DON’T THINK SO

7. oldbrowndawg says: Nov 19, 2010 12:01 AM

Marshall is as immature as Braylon Edwards. These two have talent up the ying, but are just plain stupid! I don’t think either one of them will ever play to their God-given ability. Tossing the ball in Cutler’s face was about as dumb a play as I’ve seen in a long, long time.

8. 7pints says: Nov 19, 2010 12:02 AM

Let me preface this by saying I’m not a big Josh McDaniels fan, but trading Marshall was a no brainer. As Bronco fans observed, the guy was a legend in his own mind. A physical beast? Absolutely. A knucklehead with a piss poor attitude, questionable hands and an over-inflated opinion of himself? What do you think?

9. pigpenrapeswomen says: Nov 19, 2010 1:19 AM

Brandon Marshall is terrible. Dropping passes? Tossing the ball to Jay Cutler? He’s a clueless thug and that’s all he will ever be.

10. bigbeefyd says: Nov 19, 2010 8:39 AM

Meanwhile, back in Denver, Brandon Lloyd is tearing it up on the field and acting like an adult off the field. Good riddance.

11. bspurloc says: Nov 19, 2010 9:34 AM

I heard he had a “neck” injury