Colt Brennan injured in head-on car accident

Colt Brennan

Former Redskins and University of Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan was injured in a car accident Friday in Hawaii, according to KHON2 in Honolulu.

The vehicle Brennan was in reportedly crossed the center line and hit another vehicle head on.  He was reportedly taken to a hospital in serious condition.  Two others were airlifted to the hospital.

Brennan spent two years with the Redskins before being waived this August.  He spent training camp with the Raiders.  We’ll update his condition when we know more.

Permalink 15 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Oakland Raiders, Rumor Mill, Top Stories, Washington Redskins
15 Responses to “Colt Brennan injured in head-on car accident”
  1. ejtowne says: Nov 19, 2010 7:14 PM

Life is short, live every day as if it could be your last!

2. cjspiller12 says: Nov 19, 2010 7:23 PM

Wishing him the best……….he was a great college QB.

3. radrntn says: Nov 19, 2010 7:29 PM

I am surprised he was not playing in the ufl

4. icewalker946 says: Nov 19, 2010 7:37 PM

Horrible news. I hope everyone recovers quickly.

5. nicalooch says: Nov 19, 2010 7:54 PM

So sad to hear, thoughts and prayers are with Colt. Great kid.

6. bluefan204 says: Nov 19, 2010 7:55 PM

Wow, best of luck to Colt, and a speedy recovery

7. norcaleagles says: Nov 19, 2010 8:05 PM

Wow. You just never know whats going to happen each day. I worked with a guy for about a year and he seemed healthy as a horse, as the saying goes. 30 years old, ate healthy, was in pretty good shape up until about 3 months ago when he found out he had lung cancer and just a couple of months after that, he passed away. That quickly! He never smoked either. And then theres this other guy I work with who eats nothing but fast food, drinks energy drinks every day, chain smokes about 2 packs a day, and he’s doing fine. Life just isnt fair so you definitely have to appreciate it every day.

8. butche106 says: Nov 19, 2010 8:11 PM

My prayers go out to Colt Brennan and Family. Wishing you a speedy recovery Colt.

9. mean13 says: Nov 19, 2010 8:14 PM

He is a great kid. My prayers are with you, Colt.

10. steelers6pack says: Nov 19, 2010 9:23 PM

Why do peopel liek Brennan get seriously injured and a worthless punk like Vick continues on?

11. famucancer says: Nov 19, 2010 10:51 PM

steelers6pack, why do people like you continue on?

12. steelers6pack says: Nov 19, 2010 11:09 PM

Because we do! Its a free country and I have the right and since I served my country for 20 plus years, I HAVE AND EARNED that right to express my opinion!

13. norcaleagles says: Nov 19, 2010 11:54 PM

STEELERS, LOL, your teams QB has his own issues. Really?? You have the audacity to talk about OUR QB?? Yea, forcing a female to perform sexual acts is classy. Go log on to the Vick articles. Theres plenty of you bitter, lowlife haters on there.

14. bluefan204 says: Nov 20, 2010 8:43 AM

A Steelers fan ripping on another teams’ QB for what he’s done off the field?!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

I know there are a lot of clowns in Pittsburgh, but I never would have guessed that their leader would take time from his busy schedule to post on PFT. What an honor for us all…

15. raiderfankirk says: Nov 20, 2010 11:53 PM

Good kid. I wished that he would have made the team.Very few guys get to make it to this level and I hate to see all that work only to loose it to a horrible thing like this.Pull through brother.