Frazier: Peterson’s MRI only reveals a sprain

A. Peterson1

Vikings coach Leslie Frazier revealed that an MRI on running back Adrian Peterson’s ankle only revealed a sprain.

That news confirms Florio’s report from Monday that said Peterson’s injury wasn’t overly serious and that he should play this week against the Bills.  The 4-7 Vikings are looking for their first two game winning streak of the year.

Speaking on 1500 ESPN Twin Cities, Frazier also said he’d have to see how Vikings defensive end Ray Edwards’ ankle looks at practice this week before knowing his availability.

Permalink 7 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Home, Minnesota Vikings, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors
7 Responses to “Frazier: Peterson’s MRI only reveals a sprain”
  1. canadianvikingfaniii says: Nov 30, 2010 3:02 PM

That is great news.

2. jimmy1smith says: Nov 30, 2010 3:04 PM

We need AD back to run the table, move out of the top 10 or 15 draft picks. Playoffs are just a mathematical mirage, we need 9-7 if we hope to get BrINT back in 2011.

3. shaggytoodle says: Nov 30, 2010 3:06 PM

If I were the Vikings I would REALLY consider taking it easy on AP. We know in college he has missed games due injury mostly attributed to his running style. They would feel really foolish if he tore something over the next few weeks and couldn’t make training camp next season. The whole NFL know that Minnesota doesn’t care if your in camp or not, especially the “stars” of that team, but that kind of thing will catch up with you. Just as Minnys QB.

4. larryclass says: Nov 30, 2010 3:49 PM

Look for the Vikings to win out just to spite Chilly (who will never get a head coaching job in the NFL again).

5. wilsonphillipsgroupie says: Nov 30, 2010 4:18 PM

shaggytoodle says:
    Nov 30, 2010 3:06 PM
    If I were the Vikings I would REALLY consider taking it easy on AP.
    ————————————————-
    Thanks for your .02 Now, get back to picking up my garbage and recycling.

6. superbowlhomeboy says: Nov 30, 2010 10:23 PM

Thanks for your .02 Now, get back to picking up my garbage and recycling.
    ————————————————–

Thats funny!

7. shaggytoodle says: Dec 1, 2010 12:20 AM

wilsonphillipsgroupie says:
    Nov 30, 2010 4:18 PM

Thanks for your .02 Now, get back to picking up my garbage and recycling.
    _________________________________

I would really love to get back to that, BUT unfortunetly the joke of a franchise named Minnesota hasn’t got all thier stuff to L.A. yet, but as soon as they take out the stadium and that in a couple months I will get RIGHT on that.