Miracle at the New Meadowlands sinks Giants

DeSean Jackson AP

A game full of exciting plays and just as many questionable coaching decisions (including one major officiating blunder) ended with a stirring, stunning, and thoroughly exhilarating punt return for a touchdown from receiver DeSean Jackson.

Somehow, the Eagles have beaten the Giants, 38-31.

After Eagles coach Andy Reid inexplicably failed to throw a challenge flag after Jackson fumbled the ball when he clearly was down, the Giants scored a touchdown to put New York up by 21, 31-10.

A 65-yard touchdown pass from Mike Vick to Brent Celek, fueled by a great downfield block by receiver Jeremy Maclin, cut the Giants’ lead to 31-17.

Then came an onside kick that was bungled by the Giants, who hadn’t inserted its “hands” team and whose front wall was dropping back to set up the return once the ball was kicked.  Philly easily recovered, and six plays later Vick ran four yards for a score.

The Eagles then kicked away, since they were down only seven with 5:28 to play.  The Giants managed to burn a couple minutes off the clock, punting back to the Eagles with 3:09 to go.  Eight plays later, Vick found Jeremy Maclin for a touchdown that, with the extra point, tied the score at 31.

The game seemed to be destined for overtime, but the Giants weren’t able to burn up the 1:14 that remained.  After two incomplete passes, quarterback Eli Manning was sacked.

The Giants then punted.  Jackson initially mishandled the ball, but once he got it under control he found an opening and exploded to the end zone.  When Jackson arrived, he ran across the front of the goal line without scoring, either to run the last couple seconds off the clock or (more likely) to showboat.

FOX cameras then showed Giants coach Tom Coughlin berating erratic rookie punter Matt Dodge for not kicking the ball out of bounds.  Dodge could lose his job for the gaffe, and the outcome of the Miracle in the New Meadowlands (which comes 32 years and one month to the day after Herman Edwards took a Joe Pisarcik fumble in garbage time to the end zone) could cost Coughlin his, too, if the Giants don’t make it to the playoffs.

Elsewhere in New York, Bill Cowher was smiling a little.

Permalink 81 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
81 Responses to “Miracle at the New Meadowlands sinks Giants”
  1. iteagle says: Dec 19, 2010 4:47 PM

BOOOO YAHHHH
    If ya wanna run with the bigs dogs ya gotta get off the porch…….

2. wjf010 says: Dec 19, 2010 4:49 PM

I truly hate Michael Vick…..but…..wow.

3. packfaninpackland says: Dec 19, 2010 4:49 PM

Un freakin’ believable.

Play of the year right there !

4. lambchop731 says: Dec 19, 2010 4:50 PM

Now…are there any Eagle-Haters out there man enough to say, “I was wrong…Philly is pretty good.”? Or were we just lucky. (note: we weren’t supposed to even smell the playoffs) Jackson can be a douch all day…as long as he makes those plays.

5. nogoodell says: Dec 19, 2010 4:52 PM

hahahaha eff NY

6. lucky5927 says: Dec 19, 2010 4:52 PM

I am literally at a loss for words. I don’t know if I am more upset at blowing that lead or for Jackson show-boating once again. I wish someone would take a crowbar to his knee.

7. stevemcguigan says: Dec 19, 2010 4:52 PM

That was the most insane finish in my 30 years of fandom. Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to rub it in BigBlueFan’s face….when he shows his face next season.

8. iamalwayscorrect says: Dec 19, 2010 4:52 PM

New Joyzee fans are eating crow now.
    Running their mouths(as usual) before the game was over comes back to haunt their dumba$$es
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vick, Celek, and Akers own the chokers. The Eagles played it perfectly, give em rope, give em more rope. Then slowly start reeling them back in, and at the end…..Rip their hearts out and stomp it into the ground.
    King Vick just schooled all you unemployed beggars

9. nycrrnyc says: Dec 19, 2010 4:53 PM

Honestly, truly, one of the greatest Eagles victories since I’ve been on this earth. Sorry, New York, you had your chance. Just couldn’t close.

10. jdandcoke says: Dec 19, 2010 4:54 PM

the giants should be ashamed of themselves, just as i am ashamed to be a fan of theirs. of course i want them to win the next 2 weeks and make the playoffs, but if they lose next week to gb and then go on and NOT make the playoffs it should end coughlin’s ny coaching career and set the stage to bring in cowher.

11. gcsuk says: Dec 19, 2010 4:56 PM

As a Giants fan, I just wanted to come on here and take my lumps. This one was blown by the defense, but it was also WON by the Eagles. They made the plays when they HAD TO, and the Giants did not.

Too bad. Eli had a very good game. Not used to seeing the defense just give up play after play after play. And I don’t care what TC says, I wouldn’t lay this one at the foot of Matt Dodge (punter). Should he have kicked it away? Sure. But if you are relying on a rookie punter instead of on your Defense, then you don’t deserve to win anyway.

Still, it helps that Tampa lost today as well. I can only assume that NE will take care of GB today. If that is the case, Giants can still get the 6th Seed with a win next week.

Congrats to all the Philly fans (as much as it pains me to say it). Your team EARNED that win today.

12. dallasux says: Dec 19, 2010 4:57 PM

That game is why I watch and love football. Unreal. Im shaking right now still

13. iamalwayscorrect says: Dec 19, 2010 4:58 PM

I’m dreaming of a New Joyzeeless Super Bowl…

I LOVE IT!!
    Overrated and overhyped Jets finally showing they are who I thought they are.

And the Eagles showing the Overhyped blue softies who owns them. And they are who I thought they are also.
    King Vick vs. Lord Brady in the Super Bowl, better luck next year Big Blue Softies

14. nycrrnyc says: Dec 19, 2010 4:59 PM

Did the Giants fire Matt Dodge yet? Bad week for NFC East punters…

15. nkats55 says: Dec 19, 2010 4:59 PM

whats the playoff scenario for the giants now?

16. mikeborio says: Dec 19, 2010 4:59 PM

MVP VICK

17. gcsuk says: Dec 19, 2010 5:00 PM

Additionally, I’m going to give DJax the benefit of the doubt (this will NEVER happen again). I don’t think he was showboating at the end, I think he was just running out the clock. God, I hate that guy.

18. ttommytom says: Dec 19, 2010 5:02 PM

Just a matter of time before Dodge cost them a game.

To get a view of the Eagle Super Bowl trophy case go to a store and view any case for sale. It should come with all the trophies the Eagles have won.

19. mnmaverick says: Dec 19, 2010 5:03 PM

I don’t think the punter should be blamed for lousy coverage. The ball was rolling on the ground for cripes sake. To allow him to pick the ball up off the ground and scurry all the way in isn’t the punter’s fault. That’s just a frustrated Coughlin looking for someone to blame. The Eagles did an excellent job of blocking on the play.

20. lucky5927 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:04 PM

Well, the Eagles deserved to win. I don’t know how many highlights Matt Dodge has to see on Sportcenter before he knows to not kick the ball to Jackson. I hate being a Giants fan today… but their still my team. Even if they lose in such crappy fashion. I am just numb all over from this loss.

21. stanklepoot says: Dec 19, 2010 5:04 PM

#
    lucky5927 says: Dec 19, 2010 4:52 PM

_________________________
    Grow the hell up. Wishing for someone to be attacked is disgusting. Btw, this time it appeared he was actually trying to be smart and run time off the clock. The fact that it was no longer necessary, however, makes it seem less smart.

22. david7590 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:05 PM

21 points LOL

23. mimitaroo says: Dec 19, 2010 5:05 PM

The clock had hit zero when he was still at the 25 yard line. Although he may not have known that, it was showboating thats what he does. And you can when you make plays.

24. patriotinvasion says: Dec 19, 2010 5:05 PM

Hey Giants…you just got STOMPED OUT!!! Lol

25. lambchop731 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:05 PM

I am glad to see no NY fans in denial in here. Way to man-up guys. Hands-down game of the week. I don’t need to see anymore games. May very well be the best game of the season??

26. mimitaroo says: Dec 19, 2010 5:06 PM

If any other QB is in control of the eagles in that 4th quarter, then the eagles lose. Vick for MVP.

27. jdandcoke says: Dec 19, 2010 5:08 PM

too bad beating the giants twice in one year doesnt equate into actually winning a SB (just ask the 07 cowboys). jeez people….great win but win the big one already….its only been 50 years.

28. joebuckiscreepy says: Dec 19, 2010 5:10 PM

thanks, gcsuk. your class is much appreciated.

poor matt dodge. he shouldn’t lose his job b/c of that, but he will.

29. 8man says: Dec 19, 2010 5:10 PM

Philly fans you have suffered enormously over the years. How does this one taste? Well done.

Coming back from a huge deficit? Check. Winning on the road in December? Check. Grabbing total control of your division. Check. Beating your hated rival in their crib, breaking their will and crushing the spirits of their fans. Check.

Hoping for a big game rematch with a certain team clad in Nautical blue and silver a few hundred miles north.

I can’t wait to see this game on NFL Replay. Wow!

30. stevemcguigan says: Dec 19, 2010 5:10 PM

Hahaha, only took 18 replies before a Giants fan starts talking about ancient history.

31. stanklepoot says: Dec 19, 2010 5:10 PM

#
    mnmaverick says: Dec 19, 2010 5:03 PM

______________________
    Agreed. Plus, am I the only one that noticed how bad the snap was? Yes it was a bad punt, but Dodge didn’t exactly have a whole lot of time to get off a good one. High snap and pressure from the other team can lead to problems.

32. jdandcoke says: Dec 19, 2010 5:10 PM

im pretty sure the giants clinch the 6th seed by beating GB next week (assuming gb loses to NE this week).

33. mad55555 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:12 PM

Better luck next year!!! 6-0 Phliadelphia Owned NJ giants: since 2008
    BWAAAAAAAA

34. dolfan34 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:17 PM

Kudos to the Eagles and Andy Reid. Just goes to show that they knew what they were doing when they peddled Donovan McNabb at the started of the season for picks, to a divsion rival no less. They were blasted by the media and the fans for this move but they’ve shown ONCE again that they knew what they were doing. This was supposed to be a rebuilding season wth Kolb at QB but they are poised to win the division and make some noise in the playoffs. Kudos to a fine organization!!

35. iteagle says: Dec 19, 2010 5:17 PM

I am still in shock..what pisses me off is I had to watch the freakin Dallas game (living in OK) Only got to watch the highlights….hope they are on that cable channel this week so I can watch a REAL game.

36. goldensuneagle says: Dec 19, 2010 5:19 PM

@mnmaverick

He’s entirely to blame. The only reason DeSean had time to do that was because he kicked a line-drive ball to him. If he kicks it high, game is OT, he kicks it out of bounds, OT. It comes down to one thing. He made a terrible mistake that cost him the game.

Wow, amazing though… Very good game, I’m shocked. Giants lost it, but Vick did earn a lot of that. I give mad props to the Eagles for never giving up. This is a season-changing comeback for both teams. Giants outplayed the Eagles for 3 and a half quarters… Eagles offense is just mad crazy with all that talent…

Coughlin, Fewell, (whoever the special teams coach is) and Dodge should all lose their job. It takes a special team (no pun intended) to mess out on that… I think the Giants can make the playoffs still, but I can’t see them getting by the first round after today.

37. vikesfansteve says: Dec 19, 2010 5:22 PM

That was a Vikings like collapse.

The way Desean Jackson always runs across the end zone line before crossing it is going to cost him in the playoffs. Mark it. He turns to his lefts & runs to showboat & he is going to get nailed & loose the ball for a touchback by a smart player that doesn’t give up on the play.

38. bigyankeemike says: Dec 19, 2010 5:28 PM

I see that the Eagle fans are every bit the crass act they usually are.

39. greymares says: Dec 19, 2010 5:42 PM

He may have been coached but Jackson said at the press conference, he knew there was :14 sec on the clock. he said ” i was trying to make sure the time ran out but i do like to showboat the fans deserve a show”

40. flavordave says: Dec 19, 2010 5:42 PM

@gcsuk Thats some Class buddy. As a lifelong Eagle fan I dont like Vick as a man, but hes way better then he ever was in Atlanta. This team can ball.

41. kolbfan says: Dec 19, 2010 5:44 PM

Has to be one of the greatest….comebacks…..ever
    Just wow
    Go Birds!

42. flavordave says: Dec 19, 2010 5:44 PM

@ tommytom Seems you have no class. Not an ounce.

43. meatball13 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:45 PM

lucky5927…he was making sure there was no time left on the clock….save your hate for the Midgets,they blew it.As for the crowbar statement,spoken like a true punk a$$ LOSER!!!

44. charliework says: Dec 19, 2010 5:46 PM

DeSean Jackson would like to wish Giants fans a very merry Christmas.

45. kolbfan says: Dec 19, 2010 5:47 PM

ttommytom says
    “That idiot MeSean was lucky Ware didn’t come back to knock the ball out. I’d rather lose than have that guy on my team.”

Hater, HATE. Cmon boy cry some more.
    DOWN YOUR THROAT Giant beyotches

46. kolbfan says: Dec 19, 2010 5:50 PM

Hysterical to watch a fuming Coughlin run around the field like the Anti-Jim Valvano
    Thats definitely the video they will show when they introduce the new coach.
    Stung they asses

47. eaglefansnet says: Dec 19, 2010 5:52 PM

It’s Christmas, and even Dumbasses get their wish.

48. dallassux says: Dec 19, 2010 5:52 PM

bigyankeemike says:
    Dec 19, 2010 5:28 PM
    I see that the Eagle fans are every bit the crass act they usually are.

So I guess if the tables were reversed u would be talking sh*t? Please! Your team choked, get over it. Don’t worry, at the Yankees got cliff lee…oh wait they didn’t.

49. moochzilla says: Dec 19, 2010 5:55 PM

Quick question…

Miracle at the Meadowlands I was the fumble on the kneeldown. Of course.

Miracle II was when Clyde Simmons returned a blocked FG for a TD.

Miracle III was, I believe, Westbrook’s kick return for the winning score (2003?).

So that would make this Miracle IV?

Part of me thinks there was another Miracle involving Simmons. Anyone remember any I’ve missed?

50. birdgirl20 says: Dec 19, 2010 5:57 PM

gcsuk says:
    Dec 19, 2010 4:56 PM

___________________________________

Class comment and much appreciated by this Eagles fan. Truly.

51. greymares says: Dec 19, 2010 6:01 PM

the reason andy read didn’t throw the red flag on the jackson fumble is because mike vick needed it for a cape in the 4th quarter.

52. birdgirl20 says: Dec 19, 2010 6:01 PM

bigyankeemike says:
    Dec 19, 2010 5:28 PM
    I see that the Eagle fans are every bit the crass act they usually are.
    ____________________________________You, on the other hand, are still stinging because Cliff Lee rejected your Yankees and loves Philadelphia…bad sports are really crass…

53. greymares says: Dec 19, 2010 6:03 PM

I KNOW IT’S REID

54. cleverbob says: Dec 19, 2010 6:16 PM

What an absolutely amazing game. When they clawed back to within 7 points I started thinking ‘just make it to overtime and we’ll have the momentum to take it’. Who knew the punter and punt coverage would screw the pooch like that?

Sometimes you have to take a step back and just appreciate a game for what it was. I would have been sorely disappointed if the Eagles lost, but happy to have watched such a great battle between two quality teams.

55. 1historian says: Dec 19, 2010 6:20 PM

Jackson’s talent is undeniable (ya think!?) but he is a taunter. It’s true that most of the players today ARE taunters but he takes it a whole lot too far and one of these days someone is going to nail him – good.

And he will have no one to blame but himself

56. 1historian says: Dec 19, 2010 6:26 PM

I am not now, never have been, nor will I ever be a fan of a Philadelphia sports team (unless the Phillies are playing the Yankees).

Eagles fans – today is your day. Congratulations and maybe we’ll meet on February 6.

57. bigjb123 says: Dec 19, 2010 6:29 PM

glad we have two nfl championship titles the same as a superbowl cause people cant rip us for not winning it all ever! yes it is the same as the superbowl just wasnt called the superbowl! the only fans who are champs right now are saints fans! you morans!

58. turk2875 says: Dec 19, 2010 6:32 PM

its funny how when Brandon Stokley runs around at the goal line and ppl call it a heads up play, but when D-Jax does it its showboating.

Hi Haters!!!!!!!

59. brentlaff says: Dec 19, 2010 6:40 PM

Did anyone else notice that at the beginning of DeSean’s press confernce he said “this ones for you Howie.” I assuming this was directed at Howie Rosman and meant pay me NOW!!! After Winning like that I thought it was a little low to bring that up.

60. nogoodell says: Dec 19, 2010 6:49 PM

people thinking Jackson’s antics will cost him must have noticed that 1) it hasn’t 2) he is aware of exactly what’s going on

Eagles went 0-3 last year against the gurls.. Good chance they will go 3-0 against the vagiants

61. slatetundra07 says: Dec 19, 2010 6:58 PM

Pay the man!

62. bobbyhoying says: Dec 19, 2010 7:00 PM

It would be interesting to research if a team has ever scored that many touchdowns, that late in regulation, without a defensive score. Hats off to the Giants. They seemed to simply run out of gas at the end of the game. I still think they are capable of beating any other NFC team in the playoffs – if they get in. Eli played well and the front four are relentless. Vick, however, is just unbelievable late in games.

63. justanotherdummy says: Dec 19, 2010 7:06 PM

Good effort from Giants fan manning up. Nice new stadium, I did however enjoy hearing it go silent. Stunning day for Birds fans who are not really used to this level of qb play.

64. newagerocker says: Dec 19, 2010 7:09 PM

Wow, just Wow. I’m still in shock 3 hours later. Greatest finish I’ve ever seen. Say what you will about Michael Vick, but he’s the most amazing QB in the NFL right now. I’m not going to buy his jersey but I’m glad he’s our QB and I cheer him from the stands. And as far as DJax is concerned, the only way to prevent him from showing off is to keep him out of the end zone. That’s my two-cents.

65. bleedgreen says: Dec 19, 2010 7:09 PM

Word was Coughlin ran on the field before the end of the play. Think he’ll be fined?

66. 4who4what says: Dec 19, 2010 7:29 PM

Props to the giants fans manning up (no pun intended) and coming to terms with a horrific loss.

To the others who feel obligated to make superbowl remarks: welcome to the 2010 season, Im glad you can cling onto your fluke of a superbowl victory.

As an Eagles fan, It feels great to crap all over this over hyped giants team, laugh at redskins fans who swore this was their year with McNabb, and not even mention the turmoil of the most overhyped Dallas team in recent memory – which is saying something.

Where are those haters who had the Eagles at 6 -10 at the beginning of the season? Fess up. Get on the message boards and apologize and admit you know nothing about football. Every Eagles fan was well aware that even with Kevin Kolb, this team was at the very least playoff caliber.

67. fellorio says: Dec 19, 2010 7:39 PM

lucky5927 says: Dec 19, 2010 4:52 PM

————————————————————
    Maybe God will take a crowbar to your knees instead. Have a nice day.

68. fellorio says: Dec 19, 2010 7:40 PM

@bigyankeemike

Cliff Lee

69. pftrumors says: Dec 19, 2010 7:42 PM

I had to endure the Browns/Bengals stinkfest. I caught a couple highlights. Truly disappointed that I missed a great game.

70. macjacmccoy says: Dec 19, 2010 7:49 PM

Jackson show boating? HE WAS RUNNING OUT THE CLOCK.

When he got the punt there was 14 seconds left. When your running through and past a bunch of guys trying to take your head off you dont have time to look at the clock. So he ran across the goal line like 1,000 of other players have done to run out the clock. Once he was able to look up and see that the time has ran out he went straight into the endzone. It was the smart thing to do. He just proved it only takes a second for someone to score a td in the NFL. So he made sure the Giants didnt have a chance to do what he just did.

Desean has no problem with celebrating and said so even after all the critizism this week. But after the game he said that he was trying to run out the clock. He’s proud when he celebrates so if he was celebrating he would have said so the fact that he said he wasnt means he wasnt.

Stop being hypocrites there isnt a team in this league that hasnt had a dozen players run across the front of the endzone to run out time. So stop acting like its different when Desean does.

71. macjacmccoy says: Dec 19, 2010 8:02 PM

brentlaff says:
    Dec 19, 2010 6:40 PM

I think you heard it wrong he said “this ones for you Dad. R.i.p.” and things like that.

72. macjacmccoy says: Dec 19, 2010 8:14 PM

That was a great game by the Giants. The Eagles really had no answer for there offense in the 1st half. They got some calls that went there way but it happens. Giants capitalized on the Eagles mistakes in the 3rd quarter but the offense seemed to go stale after the Manningham fumble. Which really hurt there defense. They were on the field to much and got tired. Which made there pass rush and lane discipline dissappear.

I still think the Giants are the 2nd best team in the NFC and will be fine. They will more then likely get into the playoffs and except for the Saints who have had the Eagles number for some time now the Giants are the team I least want to play. They’re a very good team and probably deserved the win but I think the Eagles did too. Just for the fact that they never gave up. It was just 1 of those games where anything could and did happen.

By the way Gsuk thanks for the class it happens to few and far between on this site.

73. granadafan says: Dec 19, 2010 9:18 PM

turk2875 says:
    Dec 19, 2010 6:32 PM

———————————————————————

Unfortunately, DeSean has a rep for unnecessary showboating/taunting, Stokley does not. I love DeSean’s play, but let’s look at this objectively here. It was a very good head’s up play and an even better return. The dancing bit was all DeSean. I’ve said it before but DeSean needs to CROSS THE GOAL LINE first before celebrating. He has already lost two TDs in his football career for showboating before crossing the goal. Apparently he hasn’t learned his lesson.

74. packeranddarien says: Dec 19, 2010 9:35 PM

Jackson show boating? HE WAS RUNNING OUT THE CLOCK.

Um….no he wasn’t.

Sorry to break the news to ya, but the game clock was expired as Jackson was approaching the 20 yd line on the game winning return.

I know this because you can clearly see Tom Coughlin slamming his play sheet in pure disgust as Jackson passes RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM with the game winning return.

So lets call it like it is: He was showboating. But who cares?

Back to back weeks Jackson scores the GW TD, I don’t care if he does the windmill as he crosses the goal line ( which is probably coming next). As long as he scores, he can do whatever he wants.

75. meatball13 says: Dec 19, 2010 9:35 PM

brentlaff……DeSean was referring to Howard Eskin the radio host who asked him a question.

76. hoobsher says: Dec 19, 2010 11:12 PM

wheres vox when you need him?? i almost miss that guy….

anyway giants fans, you really cant just accept this and say “man we blew it” instead you say how our team is full of terrible people…which it isnt, in fact it was giants starting most of the fights on the field if i was watching correctly. if anything, the game was called in your favor and you still lost it. cant say we won on luck. the fact that it came down to that and jackson just blew your special teams apart shows how your team folded like oragami. and i hate to break it to ya fellas but special teams is also part of your team. and our ST outplayed your ST. just like our offense outplayed your offense and our defense outplayed your defense and our coach outcoached your coach. seriously, just accept the fact that the eagles are better and have been better since 2008 and i will stop rubbing this pile of feces that is the giants in that second half in your face.

GOD that was a big one. now someone can come along and make fun of my grammar, or bring up superbowls, or mention that vick used to be a terrible person or that reids kids were in jail or something insignificant like that.

77. baroneski28 says: Dec 19, 2010 11:47 PM

As much as I hate the Eagles, they absolutely own the Giants right now. They are just a better team. There is nothing else to say. As for Matt dodge, I don’t think he should be getting the blame for this. The defense just fell apart. I do think Dodge should lose his job though. He has been kicking line drives all year, with the occasional good kick. I hope this doesn’t send the Giants into a tailspin.

78. indyeagle says: Dec 20, 2010 12:01 AM

Great win. With that being said, we are not going to win the Superbowl if Reid continues to refuse to run the ball. We are getting Vick killed because there is no threat of the run. We waited until the second half to give Lesean the ball and look what happened!

The run game opens up everything!

Go Birds!

79. andyprough says: Dec 20, 2010 2:01 AM

As MC Hammer once said: “Cowher time”

80. moochzilla says: Dec 20, 2010 8:37 AM

Jackson has officially entered SuperStar status. The final step is for ESPN to make up stories about how we don’t appreciate him.

I never saw anything like that from McNabb in over a decade. Ever. Our hurry up offense actaully hurried up. We closed the deal on a comeback that didn’t involve a David Akers 43 yard FG.

It was also nice to see a revised gameplan for the second half, something I had not seen since Jaws left.

One of the best wins I can remember. Contracts should already be drafted for both Vick and Jackson.

And they do all this despite a depleted and young defense that gives up swaths of yards.

81. moebigsley says: Dec 25, 2010 8:37 AM

Serves NY right. What with their “We’re so hip” attitude and all.