Sterger’s dad would like to beat up Brett Favre

Brett Favre AP

You may think the Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger situation has ended.  You would be thinking wrong.

Though the principals have been silent, Sterger’s dad recently gave an exclusive interview to RadarOnline.com.

“As a father I am absolutely furious and I better not meet that guy walking down a dark alley,” Leo Sterger said.

He also wasn’t happy with the league’s decision not to punish Favre for allegedly making unwanted advances to Sterger’s daughter.  “Their decision is a complete travesty to women and they are just treating him this way because he is the NFL’s golden boy,” Leo Sterger said.

“Jenn is doing well, all things considered and if anything she feels vindicated after the NFL’s decision.  She’s a strong woman and she is going to be OK, personally.”

We’re not sure why she feels vindicated.  Sure, the league’s release gratuitously pointed out that Sterger did nothing wrong.  But to the extent that Sterger and her lawyer were hoping for a finding that Favre had engaged in wrongdoing, lying to the league during the investigation likely wasn’t the kind of wrongdoing that Sterger had contemplated.

Permalink 155 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets, Rumor Mill, Sprint Football Live - Rumors, Top Stories
155 Responses to “Sterger’s dad would like to beat up Brett Favre”
  1. newagerocker says: Dec 31, 2010 12:21 PM

Maybe Leo should kick his own ass for raising a daughter like Jenn. There is no way that she in not complicit in this incident.

2. importantpftcomment says: Dec 31, 2010 12:22 PM

One would think he would be more worried bout the type of daughter he raised…..being a gold digger is the least of her “titles”!!!

Hate to tell you Mikey, but continuing to say that Favre lied when there is no such proof only makes you look bad

3. nickster2k says: Dec 31, 2010 12:25 PM

now her dad wants his 15 minutes. good lord.

4. snake11s says: Dec 31, 2010 12:25 PM

Mr. Sterger,
    Do you want to beat up the millions who saw her in “Maxim” also?
    I don’t think you have the nads to meet Favre in a dark alley.

5. mattlion says: Dec 31, 2010 12:25 PM

Dude, your daughter has posed topless and also had some ridiculous implants for a while. Really “strong woman”.

6. gtrav says: Dec 31, 2010 12:26 PM

WHO. CARES. Guys, this is not news – please stop.

7. meattuperello says: Dec 31, 2010 12:27 PM

Leo,

You should be proud.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

If you are mad at Brett, then how mad are you going to be at the FSU DL and the train?

8. gtrav says: Dec 31, 2010 12:28 PM

And for the record, why did you include that picture of Brett Favre entitled “brettfavresmellingsalts?”

9. snake11s says: Dec 31, 2010 12:28 PM

I would pay to see a steel cage match between you two with Jen being the Ring girl!

10. fonetiklee says: Dec 31, 2010 12:29 PM

They’re probably about the same age, right? Should be a fair fight.

11. ihitbombs says: Dec 31, 2010 12:33 PM

He’s just bitter cause his daughter gets trains run on her by nfl players. And her ploy to get famous isn’t working out all that great. Wake up dude, Your daughter is a slut. Should’ve raised her better.

12. rrrobertson says: Dec 31, 2010 12:33 PM

she’s doing well? she’s a strong woman?? gimme a &%*$ing break. you raised what we in polite society call a “hootchie” dad.I’m sure your little hootchie will be just fine- albeit maybe with a little less cash than you two were hoping for.
    as for you meeting up with Brett in an alley… I can tell you you wouldn’t last a full round with THE toughest QB the league has arguably ever seen. you’d get your a$$ handed to you.
    just stay home and figure out how you’re gonna pay for your hootchie’s next implants.

13. philaeagles31 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:35 PM

Jen is witch… why didn’t she simply ever tell Favre from stopping his advances?

Favre is a moron. Couldn’t have asked for a better ending to his career.

14. 30ptbuck says: Dec 31, 2010 12:35 PM

Take a number old man (whoops shouldn’t say that he maybe just a little older than BrINT) I know there is a husband of a Green Bay news caster in front of you and many more.
    Here’s a better Idea text BrINT’s daughter in a similar way (don’t include pictures though why humiliate the ass anymore) since he jokes and thinks nothing is wrong with what he did you should have no problems. As long as any authorities that get involved are as incompetent as the NFL

15. pastabelly says: Dec 31, 2010 12:35 PM

Not a happy ending for that massage girl.

16. trevector says: Dec 31, 2010 12:37 PM

I bet daddy Leo paid for Jenn’s boob job. By the way, Jenn has already posed for Playboy and the pics will be republished in the upcoming issue.

17. dallasbaby says: Dec 31, 2010 12:38 PM

“As a father I am absolutely furious that my daughter is a worthless gold-digging tramp. I had better not meet her plastic surgeon walking down a dark alley.”

“She is doing well, still doling out BJ’s in the parking lots of various establishments. She is going to be ok with the fact that her desperate attempt at money was foiled, and because she is a strong woman, she will try harder next time.”

18. chillyp says: Dec 31, 2010 12:39 PM

Dear Leo Sterger,

Good job keeping your daughter off the pole.

~Chris Rock

19. richm2256 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:39 PM

————————————————-

But he’s okay with his daughter posing nude in magazines, huh?

I’m not letting Favre off the hook for being a pervert who sent photos of his dick to a woman, but as a father of a 24 year old daughter, I am qualified to say that this guy is an idiot.

20. bender4700 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:41 PM

I would like to see the other half of the Text conversations.

I don’t think Leo would.

The Sterger family must have had a good Christmas. Planning out how to cash in on being completely worthless.

Leo should have taught his daughter that beauty and lack of talent don’t equal great a great life.

21. snake11s says: Dec 31, 2010 12:42 PM

Meat,
    That was brutal, do you know somwthing we don’t?
    I think you are on Mr. Strenger’s list now.
    Watch yourself when you walk to the liqour store tonight.

22. aasukisuki says: Dec 31, 2010 12:42 PM

1) This guy’s an idiot. He’s probably 5′ 9″ and 280lbs of pure tub. Compare that to Brett Favre, one of the toughest guys in NFL history, who’s a world class athlete. Good luck there.

2) The NFL did not fine Favre for lying. They fined him for not cooperating. Big difference, and good for Favre for not bowing to a lynch mob sent out by some attention seeking trick. Unwanted attention my ass.

23. pervyharvin says: Dec 31, 2010 12:44 PM

Leo, face it. You did a crappy job of raising your daughter. She has seen more NFL penis than a Lambeau locker room.

BTW, Favre is actually a pretty tough guy besides football. No wonder you want a dark alley, so you could shoot him. Be your only chance at winning…

24. boblavoie says: Dec 31, 2010 12:44 PM

Come on Mike – this is not football news. PFT is a great place to visit and post. But this garbage – don’t turn PFT into the National Inquirer.

25. jimmy1smith says: Dec 31, 2010 12:44 PM

I’m sure what he meant was he wants to knee BrINT in the balls and judging from his cell phone pixs, he better be accurate with that small of a target to aim for.

Anyone who thinks this is over, they are underestimating Favre’s ego, if that is even possible. Wait till next July, Bus Cook will be making inquiries to the Vikings and other teams needing a QB about the prospects of BrINT’s return in 2011. The man cannot walk away from the limelight on his own, it will take all 30 remaining teams (Jets and the Packers wouldn’t go near the toxic Favre) saying “No thanks” for BrINT to accept retirement.

26. geauxjay says: Dec 31, 2010 12:46 PM

PLEASE. MAKE. IT. STOP.

27. hobartbaker says: Dec 31, 2010 12:46 PM

Seems like a hollow threat. I mean most guys walking down dark alleys look more or less like Favre. How is he supposed to know which one is Brett?

28. prrbrr says: Dec 31, 2010 12:48 PM

Where was this bozo when his daughter made her claim to fame by wearing push up bra’s to football games, posing for Maxim, and looking like a hooker on the side lines? Maybe someone should kick his a$$ for raising such a quality member of society.

29. myasylum11 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:51 PM

Give me a break, Favre would kick his ass.

30. itoldpercy says: Dec 31, 2010 12:52 PM

I think Leo is upset he did not get CC of Favre’s texts.

31. billygoat says: Dec 31, 2010 12:52 PM

Maybe if he raised his daughter better he wouldn’t have to worry about beating him up.

32. kirkandhanh says: Dec 31, 2010 12:53 PM

So? I want to bang his daughter.

33. mnsportsguy79 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:54 PM

yeah uh huh…right after he beats up hugh hefner too i suppose!!!!

34. Jay says: Dec 31, 2010 12:54 PM

@gtrav:

Favre is going to need smelling salts after Sterger’s dad gets done with him in a dark alley.

Apparently courage runs a bit shallow in the Sterger family tree.

35. scoob766 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:55 PM

Welcome to the club…

36. johnnyballsack says: Dec 31, 2010 12:56 PM

I was leaning toward siding with Sterger in the case. I think that Favre should have been suspended. But jeeez, Leo Sterger is a complete jerkoff. Apparantly he wants to be like Lindsey Lohan’s father, famous for raising a whore.

I could see several dad’s wanting to beat up Rapelisberger, but this girl was not harmed by the incident. I guess he wants to beat up the half of America that has seen his daughter naked.

37. georgeanderson2 says: Dec 31, 2010 12:56 PM

Vince McMahon just woke up from a wet dream…

38. superbengalfan says: Dec 31, 2010 12:57 PM

Sterger’s camp will pull any stunt possible to try to present her in a positive light in the public. Her dad is offended, hhmmm, let’s see, was he offended when he learned from one of Jen’s friends in the press that Jen collects picture of men sending these kind of pictures as trophies?

He’s probably the kind of dad that was proud his little girl made it into playboy.

I’ll bet Brett isn’t to0 happy with his daughter and wouldn’t mind taking out a little frustration on Leo. It would make a great pay per view MMA match.

39. commoncents says: Dec 31, 2010 12:57 PM

Shes pretending to her daddy that she didn’t like seeing all the nude Jets in the locker room. She kept the pics for 3 years and didn’t tell anyone, lets not pretend she was offended because she isn’t.

40. polegojim says: Dec 31, 2010 1:00 PM

So would the VIKINGS FAN BASE and the entire Vikings Defense.

41. rrrobertson says: Dec 31, 2010 1:01 PM

I’m done with the sterger’s collective BS. keep your hooker/daughter locked up and PRAY you never meet up with Brett anywhere- let alone a dark alley…
    I’m sure this isn’t the first sexually-related problem you’ve had with your hootchie-daughter.

42. baddegg says: Dec 31, 2010 1:02 PM

Big man. You sure did a great job of raising her.

43. stetai says: Dec 31, 2010 1:04 PM

Denial! Sterger’s fried went on legal record stating Jenn STerger had a mutual relationship with Favre through texting. Take your blinders off old man, your daughter gets off on celebrity boyfriends.

As for the dark alley, even with a concussion and a purple hand, Brett Favre’d whup your ass.

44. deweyaxewound says: Dec 31, 2010 1:05 PM

I bet Favre agrees to fight him.

Then bails out.

Then decides to fight.

Then backs out again.

Then changes his mind and wants to fight.

Then decides not to.

etc.

45. Wisconsin77 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:07 PM

Brett Favre is a good ole’ southern boy and would knock him out in one punch. Then T-Bag him, snap a picture of it, and text it to Jen.

46. Wisconsin77 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:07 PM

btw Jen, it was AJ and the fact you couldn’t keep your mouth shut that ruined your life. Not Brett Favre.

47. hobbstweedle says: Dec 31, 2010 1:07 PM

Leo Sterger could be a rat bastard (which, presumably, he’s not), and he’s STILL be too good to be worried about having anything to do with HeeHaw.

It’s over, Leo. Let it go. He’s trash.

48. cmich2006 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:08 PM

I have known Jenn since Musberger thrust her into the spotlight…there aren’t many who ‘marketed’ herself to men more than Jenn…daddy doesn’t seem to think there is anything wrong with it and even bought her new boobs…my father always told my sister if you don’t want to be treated like a ‘ho don’t dress and act like one.

49. squabbbler says: Dec 31, 2010 1:11 PM

Pssst…Leo. Your daughter is a whore. Yes…she gets paid. Just thought you should know.

50. ravensfan4life52 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:13 PM

If she was really offended she would’ve complained to the Jets organization or to the NFL front office or the police or somebody. she didn’t. she kept it to herself. which to me says she wasn’t all that offended, or something was going on between the two of them. I don’t feel bad for her at all.

51. sarahpalinhater says: Dec 31, 2010 1:15 PM

I find it hillarious that you guys here call out Jenn Sterger for being a tramp and a whore,,and thereby excuse the PROVEN Illegal act that Favre did indeed do….but yet you call out Ben Roethlisberger as a rapist when there is ZERO Evidence at all. And the girl in that Bar has had MULTIPLE Sex partners…Invited Ben up to her sorority house,,and was wearing a Button that said ” DTF ” ( Down to Fck! )…and yet SHE is the original ” Mother Teresa ”

Can you all say…IRONY!!! ?

52. moxin24 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:16 PM

This is the same guy that bought his daughter fake tits for her high school graduation. He raised a whore, he needs to deal with it.

53. Wisconsin77 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:21 PM

30ptbuck says: Dec 31, 2010 12:35 PM

That wh0re of a newscaster you are referring too has slept with half of the Packer organization over the past few years.

54. cowboys4life says: Dec 31, 2010 1:21 PM

Leo, you raised a whore it looks like, trust me Brett Favre isn’t her first NFL playboy, he just happened to be the most famous, and well uh sent a picture of his member LOL At First Sterger wouldn’t talk to the NFL and didn’t want to press charges, then some lawyer probably told her she could get millions from the incident. Fortunately the NFL saw this coming from a mile away. Remember, it takes 2 to tango!

55. knowerofallthings says: Dec 31, 2010 1:23 PM

Great dad. You do know your daughter is a slut right?

56. 3octaveFart says: Dec 31, 2010 1:23 PM

Get in line.

57. mike83ri says: Dec 31, 2010 1:24 PM

C’mon Mr. Sterger…

Respect your elders.

58. dman19 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:27 PM

Goodell needs to fine Mr. Sterger at least 75 large for thinking such violent thoughts..

59. jethro007 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:29 PM

I no longer like Favre at all–but he would wipe his ass with this clown.

60. tprt2 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:33 PM

Maybe if the dumb ass paid more attention to his daughter when she was younger, she would be in the position she’s in now.

Sometimes people aren’t terribly bright.

61. beefbus says: Dec 31, 2010 1:34 PM

Do you people realize that the league’s ruling had nothing to do with Sterger’s ability to sue? She can still file for civil damages without the aid of the NFL, but they haven’t.

62. chip0269 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:37 PM

Can’t believe all you guys defending BF here. Favre is supposed to be Mr. Family – who stands by his cancer stricken wife. What a phony! Turns out he sends pics of his dck to a woman. He deserves all the misery he gets. I’m glad he’s retiring in disgrace. Let him go home to MS and explain to his wife and family. I’m glad Sturger nailed him.

63. pftmz says: Dec 31, 2010 1:37 PM

Thanks for the breaking news pft. Who are your journalistic heroes? Cronkite, Rather…Daulerio?

64. mean13 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:46 PM

Yo Leo, if my daughter grows up to be the slut that yours did I will want to kick my own ass.

65. tonysoparano says: Dec 31, 2010 1:48 PM

Dont worry about backing up your threat Leo, I doubt Brett will be walking around your trailer park in the near future.

66. scytherius says: Dec 31, 2010 1:50 PM

Any chance we could get another photo of Favre in here? Tired of looking at this one where it looks like he smells sh**.

67. Jack Burton says: Dec 31, 2010 1:55 PM

You sure cousin Eddie isn’t her dad? “Show Uncle Clark that move I taught you.”

68. packattack1967 says: Dec 31, 2010 1:55 PM

#
    gtrav says: Dec 31, 2010 12:26 PM

WHO. CARES. Guys, this is not news – please stop.
    ________________________

you want news? go to NFL.com, this is a rumor site.

69. help me says: Dec 31, 2010 1:56 PM

Hey Mr. Sterger, you’re daughter is one termination away from the pole.

You only have yourself to blame for raising such a ho.

70. deepbacksidedig says: Dec 31, 2010 1:58 PM

Still looking for “rexsmellingfeet”.

71. choosecreative says: Dec 31, 2010 1:59 PM

Dear Leo:

I am upset by your threat to “beat up” Brett Favre for being a man and maybe flirting with your daughter. Yes, your daughter – your little girl whom you put in a thong and placed in the stands at FSU games for every testosterone filled American male to view from week to week. Yes, your daughter – the girl that you taught to dress like a slut to get her job commentating on television. Listen Mr. Sterger, your daughter is one step away from dancing the pole on the strip club circuit. Maybe you should lay off at the notion that a hall of fame quarterback, arguably the best that ever played the game, even looks at your daughter. Maybe if she dressed appropriately, she wouldn’t have garnered so much attention.

72. gamby5150 says: Dec 31, 2010 2:01 PM

why did she wait 2 yrs to say something …

73. CKL says: Dec 31, 2010 2:02 PM

You know what, I hate Favruh and would have loved to have one ounce of empathy for or belief in this “wronged” woman story…but I just don’t. And every time her lawyer, PR guy and now her daddy open their mouths, I have even less than zero.
    At this point I don’t even care if he DID harass her. I am just so sick of public whining and false bravado from her side.

74. help me says: Dec 31, 2010 2:03 PM

————————————————-

Careful Leo, you may find your daughter in fishnets soliciting in that alley.

75. vikadontis98rex says: Dec 31, 2010 2:07 PM

If I’m not mistaken Jenn Sterger is set to be in a March Maxim issue as well as a May PLAYBOY issue. She also has jennsterger.com whose cover page shows her bending over, and cowgirlnation.com which has her in just a thong holding her boobs.

But yeah, this must all be Brett Favre’s fault…..

76. favrelous says: Dec 31, 2010 2:11 PM

I feel bad for her dad. I can picture him trying to get the latest news on his daughter and he googles her. Instead of timely news he gets the shock of lifetime as he sees his girls body of work. That is any fathers worse nightmare.

77. schmedley69 says: Dec 31, 2010 2:21 PM

There are a lot of people who would like to punch Favre in the face, but no one follows through on it out of fear of cutting their hands on his stubble.

78. notredamegirl says: Dec 31, 2010 2:28 PM

This guy would get his butt kicked! He should tell his ho to keep her clothes on! Was he mad when she posed nude!

79. Deb says: Dec 31, 2010 2:29 PM

Does Sterger’s dad want to beat up the plastic surgeon who gave her grapefruit breasts so she could further her career? Does he want to beat up the photographers who took the nude shots for Maxim and Playboy? Does he want to beat up all the other men who allegedly contributed to her weewee photo collection?

It seems he only wants to beat up the guy who didn’t pay the extortion money her attorney and publicist demanded. Well, if I’d expected a big payoff and didn’t get it, I’d be ticked, too.

80. chazzmon says: Dec 31, 2010 2:30 PM

Deanna Farve & Jenn oil wrestling on pay per view!

81. jillbrenneman says: Dec 31, 2010 2:39 PM

Wow, many of the comments are awful, misogynist and fully ignorant of the concept of sexual harassment. While Brett Favre escaped the punishment he should have received, which is usually the case, in sexual harassment cases. Here are a few concepts to ponder.

1. Failing to cooperate in an internal investigation would get virtually any of us fired in itself. Only prima donna athletes seem to have the opportunity to simply not cooperate and get a minor fine. 50k is a minor fine for Brett Favre.

2. Regardless of whether Jenn had breast implants, whether she posed topless, or any other situation, if she perceived Brett’s actions as harassment than legally they were. Sexual harassment is defined from the perspective of the victim legally. That the NFL failed to do it’s job and instead took the typical ole boys club route of protecting the harasser does not change what should have happened.

3. Having breast implants, posing topless, wearing short skirts, even being a prostitute does not imply consent to unwanted sexual advances. Consent is active not passive and defined by an active yes. Anything else is no.

4. That it took her this long to report it is more indicative of very well placed fear of taking on both the NFL and an NFL superstar quarterback. Doing so makes her whole life an open book to the whole world. Beyond that it opens her up to derisive, misogynist hatred from those who feel Brett can do no wrong because he was a good quarterback. Hatred because so many seem to feel that he is above the rules and that she or any other woman shouldn’t dare to challenge Brett’s exalted state because he was the hero of a bunch of men for his on field successes. On field success does not make a great guy off the field.

82. imjinbrdgr says: Dec 31, 2010 2:47 PM

I’m in for the Pay per View. Old man Sterger vs Old man Favre.

83. slickzmoney says: Dec 31, 2010 3:02 PM

Get real. Everyone knows Breett sent the photos because she asked him to. Your daughter is a skank dude and Brett could beat you to death with his grizzled wang.

84. ohnomrbill says: Dec 31, 2010 3:02 PM

Lets give it a break Farve will pay the Bimbo off and it will be over. I am a firm believer that woman have no place in a men’s locker room, as well as men have no place in a woman’s lockeroom.

Not withstanding all of this there are good men and woman doing these broadcasting jobs and they do not have these problems.

Only the ones looking for a SUGARDADDY

85. moxin24 says: Dec 31, 2010 3:10 PM

#
    jillbrenneman says: Dec 31, 2010 2:39 PM

—————————————————-

Get your ass back in the kitchen and make me a sammich

86. importantpftcomment says: Dec 31, 2010 3:11 PM

@jillbrenneman

Just a couple of things you seem to be missing…..

The voice mails and pics themselves are not absolute indications of sexual harassment. We as the general public do not know what responses the gold digger sent (if any).

It has been reported (unsure if proven) that the gold digger not only laughed about the pictures, but in fact collected pictures of many other men. If so, it absolutely eliminates any claim of sexual harassment.

If she or her attorney realistically believed that any harassment took place, sexual or otherwise, maybe you can explain why no suit has been filed to this date, and most likely won’t be due the the expiration of the statute of limitations.

87. johnnyballsack says: Dec 31, 2010 3:12 PM

Hey Leo, I got a news flash for you. I just googled your daughters name and “nude” and about 1,000 pictures popped up. I am sure that seeing a picture of Favre’s junk scarred her forever. Oh that’s right since this whole scandal she is in Maxim again and going to do another Playboy spread. I bet you feel proud that anytime anyone wants to see your daughter nude, they can…because she made it easy!

Since Ben got the “Chief” award, Vick and Stallworth got “Ed Block Courage” awards, you will probably win “Father of the Year” in a landslide. Way to go tough guy.

88. slickzmoney says: Dec 31, 2010 3:13 PM

@jillbrenneman – you are clueless. go away.

89. canadianvikingfaniii says: Dec 31, 2010 3:15 PM

Sterger will be in the adult entertainment industry soon.

90. phillyahole says: Dec 31, 2010 3:15 PM

Right Leo can’t wait to see your daughter in Playboy next month!

91. billygoat says: Dec 31, 2010 3:17 PM

jillbrenneman

Open your eyes. Even her friend said she kept a collection of shlong pics. Do you really think she had no part in this relationship.

92. lawyermalloy says: Dec 31, 2010 3:18 PM

Your fascination with anything “Favre” is evident, but you really need to let this story go!

93. Wisconsin77 says: Dec 31, 2010 3:19 PM

jillbrenneman,

Sexual harassment was never proven or established, that makes your whole argument invalid. The worst Favre can be charged with is being unfaithful to his wife. About 99% of all athletes fall into that category.

I’m sorry that you and other Favre haters didn’t get satisfaction out of this. Sucks to be you.

94. babygirl57 says: Dec 31, 2010 3:27 PM

The problem that have with Jenn is she waited too long to come forward if she was so offended. But when your own friend throws u under the bus about your photos of all the NFL peckers you have something just doesn’t sound right. Daddy you should have been holding your daughter accountable for her own actions all these years. If Favre was such a ho bag where is the string of women that ‘should’ be in line accusing him of being a pervert. Is he guilty, probably of trying to get some action on the side. In the end he probably told her he wasn’t going to leave his wife and she didn’t like it. That is between Brett and his wife to work out. I hope that he and his wife work this out, no marriage is without problems. Jenn is just looking for a pay off. Brett your the Best, but retire, go home to your wife and mend your marriage and Thank God you have a woman like her.

95. macker1283 says: Dec 31, 2010 3:45 PM

Funny most of the commenters on here finding fault with Sterger. Yes, she might have been looking to make a quick score out of this. But, her entire career is basically over now because of this incident. So why not make some money if she could? And I dont know why people are calling her promiscuous and stuff. Believe it or not, she wasn’t the one who sent nude pictures of herself to Favre. (Believe me, if she did we would have seen them by now.) All evidence points to the fact that she didn’t respond to him at all. We know this because we heard a voice message from Favre to Sterger whining about how she didn’t respond to him after he sent pictures of his Johnson to her.

96. snake11s says: Dec 31, 2010 3:51 PM

Jill,
    You must be a lawyer because only that type of thinking gets Jenn a case.
    Would you do the same and expect the same reults?

97. snake11s says: Dec 31, 2010 3:52 PM

>results

98. Deb says: Dec 31, 2010 3:54 PM

@jillbrenneman …

On field, Favre is one of the gutsiest, most passionate players I’ve ever seen. Off field, he’s long had a reputation as a dog with women, and his wife has written that she knew about his philandering even before they married. I’m not a wide-eyed ingenue likely to confuse talent and character.

Yes, in the workplace–right or wrong–harassment is defined from the victim’s viewpoint. But the law does allow for one party to ask out another without an automatic assumption that it’s harassment. Otherwise, suits would be filed every day. In this instance, since no complaint was ever filed, I still fail to see why the NFL was compelled to investigate anything. Ms. Sterger made clear through her representatives that her only interest was a financial settlement.

I’ve been harassed and I’ve known other harassment victims. I took care of my problem through proper channels and that ended it. And I was younger and in a much more vulnerable situation than Ms. Sterger. Sorry, I’m not buying her fear of the NFL. She left the Jets employ and could easily have reported it without concern for repercussions. She didn’t. Instead she hung onto these voice mails and a supposed sext for two years, gossiping about it to anyone who would listen. The material went public because she shared it around–and had a good laugh about it. I wasn’t laughing about my situation. And neither were the harassment victims I knew whose livelihoods were at stake and who were experiencing real fear about how they were going to take care of themselves and their families.

That harassment incident was a big deal to me at the time, but after being raped a couple of years later, it faded to the background. But I’m tired of women equating a guy asking them out with being harassed–having their job threatened or their grades lowered or some tangible form of victimization. And I’m tired of hearing women who regret a night of drunken debauchery or think a one-night stand could pay off be called “victims” as though they’ve suffered a violent attack when they’ve simply had a bad case of greed or “gee, I wish I hadn’t done that.”

You’re right that Sterger’s implants and modeling career were not an invitation to be harassed. And if I thought she had been harassed, I’d never have brought them up. My point was that, under the circumstances, it seems a bit disingenuous for her dad to suddenly care about defending her honor.

99. ryansdirtytrailer says: Dec 31, 2010 3:55 PM

Both she and Favre handled the situation very badly.

Can’t wait til this drama is gone.

100. snake11s says: Dec 31, 2010 3:59 PM

Being a prostitute does not imply consent to unwanted sexual advances?
    What world do you live in?
    Liberal BS.

101. jackfnburton says: Dec 31, 2010 4:13 PM

Did he want to beat up Brett Favre two years ago, when the incidents actually happened?

102. phinfan says: Dec 31, 2010 4:18 PM

I smell a celebrity boxing event

103. tradebait9 says: Dec 31, 2010 4:19 PM

jimmy1smith……….why do you keep talking about the size of Brett’s penis in every post, you sure sound like you spend a lot of time looking at the pics of his. Just further proof that you are a gay man, why don’t you come out of the closet already.

104. rrrobertson says: Dec 31, 2010 4:21 PM

@jillbenneman: “Having breast implants, posing topless, wearing short skirts, even being a prostitute does not imply consent to unwanted sexual advances. ”

Yeah I agree, it doesn’t imply unwanted sexual advances, all of the above mentioned implies WANTED sexual advances- and she got them, so why complain about it?
    If you are afraid of sexual advances you would probably be best to avoid hanging out half naked near mens showers, and publishing your nude photos for millions of horny men to view.

105. macker1283 says: Dec 31, 2010 4:32 PM

@rrobertson…

There are no nude pictures of Sterger on the web nor is there any evidence she was hanging around half naked in the men’s lockerroom. Actually, the opposite. Favre sent nude pictures of himself TO HER. Stop making crap up. Just because the hot girl wouldn’t date you in high school doesn’t mean you need to take out that frustration on any hot chick. I wan’t some fat ugly chick in your office to send you pictures of her privates to you on your cell phone…see how you like it.

106. thegonz13 says: Dec 31, 2010 4:38 PM

For God sake, this is much ado about nothing! While Favre ALLEDGED behavior may be inexcusable, the fact remains that Sterger is hardly more than a tease with big bombs! She had very little else going for her and still doesn’t.

Jenn, your fifteen minutes are just about up. Enjoy whatever few seconds you have left!

107. tombstone7 says: Dec 31, 2010 5:27 PM

I’m pissed at Brett too! I looked at Sterger’s pixs and he coulda done betta! She’s average at best!

108. berbes says: Dec 31, 2010 6:07 PM

i was going to write something pithy about daddy dearest, but you all nailed it. thanks!

109. mky8grn says: Dec 31, 2010 6:12 PM

Looks like Leo wanted his 15 min of fame too. Lighten up Leo…..pretty big talk for a guy on the street and not in the alley!!

110. theytukrjobs says: Dec 31, 2010 6:43 PM

Beat him up for what? Hitting on his daughter? What a big bad tough guy. Hate to break it to him but I bet a lot of dudes have done much more than just hit on her…Maybe Brett should get in line.

111. uncommon1 says: Dec 31, 2010 6:53 PM

First off, I’m all for violence and forcing people to look at genitalia. So I love this story.
    I think that Jen is responsible for this whole thing. If you’re gonna be smokin hot and use it to your advantage, (Her B.S. job with the Jets) you’re putting yourself out there. Now for a guy to see this girl dressed as she usually was, to me that just scream “text me a pic of your dong”. Brett is a victim of his own male hormones. He is the victim in all of this.

112. jlo1965 says: Dec 31, 2010 7:05 PM

As a woman living in Las Vegas. Our employment entails some interesting clothing choices. With that comes a certain amount of attention by the male population. If it arrives in an unwanted media format there is this little thing called delete. Escalating it to media attention means a hidden adjenda. Go Dad for rushing to her defense, now maybe tell her to cover up her tata’s and she will be fine.

113. givingmy2cents says: Dec 31, 2010 7:18 PM

I have a problem with saying it is ok to do this to a woman who is “impure” but not ok if the woman did not “ask for it” (i.e., engage in any “impure” behaviors). It sounds like the madonna-whore dicotomy and it sends confusing messages to girls/women about whether others have a right to harm them or not. It is wrong to sexually harass women, period. I do agree that just texting nude photos is not harassment–what makes me uncomfortable with these photos is the context. It seems to be an aggressive act, like he is somehow sneering at her– because he seems to know she does not like it. I do agree that Sterger’s behavior is confusing in an overall way; just as girls are given mixed messages about what is expected of them (be a sex object or you are a prude, but if something bad happens it is your fault) boys get sent confusing messages as well. Sterger’s Maxim photos and (sizable) breast implants, as well as her nude photos, contribute to the objectification of women that is all over our culture. She feeds into the bad stuff, too. Guys are sent mixed messages about whether women want to be viewed as sex objects or not. But no matter what, Sterger at least “gets” that these photos are insulting. Any attempt to get money from it is wrong–it looks suspicious, unless she plans to give it to a charity. On a final note, what is it with people who just plain don’t believe women when they say this is happening if they are attractive and sexy? Being attractive and sexy is not objectification. Remember when the sportscaster was photographed against herwill in the shower–ugh–and women actually showed up on tv saying she should expect it because she is good looking, and that presenting herself as liking attention for her looks meant that deep down she was inviting it? Jesus, that was ludicrous.

114. givingmy2cents says: Dec 31, 2010 7:25 PM

…and the very pics some posters are insulting her for (and yeah, I get that they are over-the-top) are pics they would have “liked” her for if she didn’t come out as angry at Favre over his text-pics. I wonder if a lot of people who get off on stuff like this also view the women they are looking at as just a bunch of whores?

115. notredamegirl says: Dec 31, 2010 7:31 PM

Brett just sent Jenn and her dad a picture of his behind with a text that says “KISS IT”! Dad is trying to get that 15mins!

116. nomesayin says: Dec 31, 2010 7:40 PM

Is there any force, trauma, or pain that Li’l Leo could ever impose on Favre that would be more painful than, say, what Julius Peppers did to Favre this yr? If Julius Peppers can’t knock Favre out, how do YOU plan to do it, Twinkie?

What did you have in mind, Leo? You better bring a lead pipe or baseball bat. It is doubtful that your soft hands would even make a dent.

After 30 seconds of “meeting Brett Favre in a dark alley”, Leo would be gasping for air & out of breath. Old man Favre would just be getting warmed up.

Be careful what you wish for, HO-daddy.

117. slickzmoney says: Dec 31, 2010 7:44 PM

White trash girls generally have a white trash “daddy”. Suck it Leo.

118. favrelous says: Dec 31, 2010 8:18 PM

all the responses that defend sterger are from her friends or her lawyers. i would love to know why her lawyers went public and did not actually file suit. sterger and her reps actions were weird.

boy, i am having a rocking new years.

119. supergoonone says: Dec 31, 2010 9:07 PM

Macker you are a gym class hero just like Stergers Dad and Favre for that matter.

There are pictures silly fool. Now we know you didn’t search. Her friend ratted her out. She told the NFL she responded back “out of fear” (BS!) She told Deadspin in August!. You are a fool,and you are superfical and plastic and fake just like she is for bringing up “ugly women.”

Which is what it is all about for you sterger defenders. If someone homely broken glasses chick had done this crap, you would be on Favres side, which says it all about people like you. You are the reason why Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are popular.

good night, and stop acting like a high school mean girl for once in your life.

120. goldsteel says: Dec 31, 2010 9:36 PM

I feel safe now that I’m at the HE-MAN WOMAN HATERS Club. It’s always the girl’s fault. No one wants to suspend the national treasure, Brett Farve. What if he were suspended? Would that keep him out of the HOF? HAHAHAHA!

I can’t wait till he leaves the field. Too bad they aren’t playing the Steelers. If I had the money I’d pay Harrison’s fine if he would knock out Farve. I mean out for the count!

121. pervyharvin says: Dec 31, 2010 9:37 PM

@ givingmy2cents ……You say”I do agree that just texting nude photos is not harassment–what makes me uncomfortable with these photos is the context. It seems to be an aggressive act, like he is somehow sneering at her– because he seems to know she does not like it.”

WTF do you know about how any of it went down?? Jesus H Christ people like you give me no hope for America…go stick your head in a toilet and flush ..Please go away

122. monkeesfan says: Dec 31, 2010 11:07 PM

Leo Sterger SHOULD beat up Bret favre. Don’t say Favre doesn’t deserve it.

123. Panda Claus says: Jan 1, 2011 12:16 AM

Leo Sterger, the next Michael Lohan? Not saying, just asking.

124. didiwags says: Jan 1, 2011 1:40 AM

Hello!!! Has no one realized that it NEVER happened and that is why NOTHING happened law suit wise! She had no real case therefor she could not file suit! It does not take a genius to figure that out. NTM who keeps texts messages from 2 yrs ago!!?? NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! This is something her a a guy friend made up!

125. mackie66 says: Jan 1, 2011 8:40 AM

Does anyone have Jen’s text number ? Just asking,,,,,

126. Wisconsin77 says: Jan 1, 2011 10:04 AM

goldsteel,

Since you feel so strongly about women’s rights, why don’t you give that money to Harrison any way so he can knock out Big Ben who actually raped a girl while his lackey stood guard.

hmm, which is worse? Sexting to a willing participant who actively texts back and collect sexting from other celebrities? Or rape? I’ll let you think about that.

127. jillbrenneman says: Jan 1, 2011 11:26 AM

Snake 11 writes “Being a prostitute does not imply consent to unwanted sexual advances? What world do you live in? Liberal BS.”

I live in a world where legally consent is active not passive. Someone being a prostitute doesn’t authorize any guy to force her to have sex with him. Regardless of whether she derives her income from prostitution, she retains the right to say yes or no. Otherwise it is rape. What world do you live in Snake 11? I hope you don’t have daughters in your conservative world.

to others stating she is half naked near the players locker room,

She is wearing a uniform. Thus the Jets decided on her attire. And likely where she stood. For that matter cheerleaders are often half naked. I’m assuming the fathers on this thread would have no problem with teenage boys sending lewd pics to their cheerleader daughters based on the uniform the school chose for the cheerleaders to wear.

128. Deb says: Jan 1, 2011 12:53 PM

@Wisconsin77 …

goldsteel is out of line, but that doesn’t make Roethlisberger a rapist. The woman who filed the civil suit in Nevada had a one-night stand with him, texted friends the next day that she wanted to see him again, obsessed over him to coworkers for a year, then balked when her boss asked her to take paid leave when he was scheduled to return to the hotel a year later (to avoid any embarrassment). Suddenly she claimed it was rape and filed a $3 million lawsuit against Ben and her coworkers.

Multiple witnesses have the Georgia woman following him to at least three establishments, pinching his butt and inviting him to her place. When he declined, her friend began ragging him about the Nevada accusation and was ejected from the party. Ben was alone with the accuser less than 10 minutes. Later the woman ejected from the party dragged the accuser to police and said she’d been raped though the accuser denied even having sex. Her medical exam and forensic tests showed no intercourse occurred. The accusation was payback for tossing the sorority sister from the party. The bodyguard-at-the-door tale was spun only by the accuser and her two sorority sister buddies. It was refuted by all other witnesses.

The DA said he didn’t have evidence that penetration occurred and didn’t even have probable cause to believe a crime was committed. Police in Nevada said the same and that they would not be opening a criminal investigation regardless of the outcome of McNulty’s civil suit.

Unfortunately, many celebrities behave like entitled jackasses–and that certainly includes Roethlisberger and Favre. But many women throw themselves at celebrities or target them for financial gain or notoriety. That’s what happened with both these men–and many others in the NFL who haven’t received as much publicity.

@jillbrenneman …

Those who try to fit the Jenn Stergers, Andrea McNultys, and Milledgeville DTFs of the world into the victim mold may have good intentions, but they aren’t serving the cause of women. And they certainly aren’t helping real victims.

First, Jenn Sterger is a grown woman, not a teenage cheerleader. And I’m not altogether certain that the Jets chose her get-ups; they certainly didn’t choose her looks for Maxim and Playboy. This is an adult making her own choices.

Bear in mind that there has been no evidence presented that Favre did anything other than proposition Sterger in a nonthreatening way (based on the content of the voice mails, which he’s admitted are his). And by her own admission, she told sent a message to him that he should speak up rather than just staring at her. If she had a problem with his approach, she could have pursued it through channels, rather than sharing his private communications with everyone she knew. I don’t know the wiretap laws in New York, but in some states, she would be liable for sharing his voice recordings without his permission.

He denies that the sext photos are his, and at present, there is no confirmation other than her word–two years after the fact–that the photos are of him, were sent by him, were unsolicited, or were unwanted. Her uncorroborated comments do not constitute evidence of harassment.

129. Wisconsin77 says: Jan 1, 2011 2:04 PM

jillbrenneman,

Fair enough, but it has been proven that Favre’s advances were NOT unwanted. Jen’s friend dimed her out on that account, why don’t you think they haven’t already sued for sexual harassment? Because they know they would lose. . So no violation, no law was broken except the law of marriage.

130. Wisconsin77 says: Jan 1, 2011 2:05 PM

Dep,

Fair enough, but it just doesn’t make sense to me when people try to equate sexting to rape (whether Ben was innocent or not, does not change the fact that the comparison is ludicrous).

131. granadafan says: Jan 1, 2011 2:44 PM

It’d be a good fight for Leo Sterger. Favre’s punches would miss and hit a wall.

132. jillbrenneman says: Jan 1, 2011 3:53 PM

If this a case of Favre doing no wrong he would have cooperated with the investigation. A person refuses to cooperate when there is something to hide. If he was innocent, the questions would be easily answered and a nail would have been driven into Sterger’s case. It can’t be a case that he is hiding marital infidelity, as his womanizing is well known in Green Bay and pretty much undisputed. So why would Brett hide when answering the questions in a case of innocence would be his best move.

@Deb, Jenn is wearing a Jets uniform while on their payroll. How could her outfit not be officially sanctioned? Who, while on duty, in any uniformed job gets to wear something with a company emblem that isn’t authorized?

Agreed, she is an adult making her own choices, but posing for Maxim and Playboy still do not constitute active consent.

@Wisconsin, there remains a difference between something not happening and something rising to the level where it could be won in a court of law. Especially given the plaintiff would be a woman who posed for playboy and maxim and the defendant is Brett Favre and an NFL franchise. Both defendants would have enormously deep pockets for a defense. There are very valid reasons this may not have played out legally that does not mean that Favre is guilt free. It is very hard to win a sexual harassment case even when the woman has no history of posing in magazines, breast implants etc. Employers are quick to find some much lesser transgression calling sexual harassment something else such as inappropriate behavior because they are trying to protect themselves from liability and bad public relations, not because the accused is innocent.

There remains a difference between Brett Favre who was an really good quarterback and Brett Favre in terms of off the field exploits.

I can’t speak to the issue of Jen’s friend. I haven’t read that account but it strikes me that Brett and Jen’s friend get the benefit of the doubt from most here while Jen gets cast as the whore who either deserved what she got or is lying to get something. And unfortunately, that is usually what happens to women who allege harassment. And certainly is the case when the accused is a celebrity.

133. Wisconsin77 says: Jan 1, 2011 5:02 PM

jillbrenneman says: Jan 1, 2011 3:53 PM

Negative. First, nobody said he did no wrong. He did, he attempted to cheat on his wife. So right there he is not going to be open on the investigation. Now if the wrong you are referring to is sexual harassment? Hardly in this case, they don’t have a leg to stand on and it has nothing to do with “deep pockets.”

The threat of a sexual harassment suite was nothing but a ploy from this gold digger to try to get some hush money. Favre called her bluff, and wisely so. She has no suite. As Favre said, “bring it on”

134. Wisconsin77 says: Jan 1, 2011 5:02 PM

jillbrenneman says: Jan 1, 2011 3:53 PM

Negative. First, nobody said he did no wrong. He did, he attempted to cheat on his wife. So right there he is not going to be open on the investigation in an attempt to try to save his marriage and convince his wife he didn’t do it. Now if the wrong you are referring to is sexual harassment? Hardly in this case, they don’t have a leg to stand on and it has nothing to do with “deep pockets.”

135. jillbrenneman says: Jan 1, 2011 5:57 PM

@Wisconsin, given he is notorious for his womanizing, why would he care about hiding this particular advance with Jenn Sterger?

As for her being a gold digger, I disagree. Sexual harassment cases that prove to be offering no restorative justice very often then become entwined with attorneys who seek financial settlements in place of workplace correction. She is likely to be following the advice of various counsel and their method of gaining justice on her behalf ensures they get paid for their efforts thus pursuit of financial settlement.

136. Wisconsin77 says: Jan 1, 2011 6:17 PM

jillbrenneman says: Jan 1, 2011 5:57 PM

He was notorious while he was younger, pre-marriage. But so are most professional athletes. He certainly doesn’t want his wife to know NOW!

137. Deb says: Jan 1, 2011 6:19 PM

@Wisconsin77 …

Well, real rape and harassment share the common threads of power, control, and manipulation … but that’s another discussion. The Favre and Roethlisberger cases are comparable only in that Goodell took interest in both because the men are high profile and were bringing negative publicity to the league–not because either of them was guilty of anything. So I’ve discussed the two situations together in terms of Goodell’s hypocrisy. High-profile players get their hands slapped even when innocent (Favre, Ben); low-profile players are ignored even when guilty (Vince Young assaulting someone in a strip club, Brandon Underwood cavorting w/hookers which brought all kinds of trouble to himself and his innocent teammates).

But yes, you’re right, there’s no comparison between the Favre and Roethlisberger situations … just as there’s no comparison between the Roethlisberger and O.J. Simpson situations … or any of this and Michael Vick. People who lump all this together are being silly.

@jillbrenneman …

In the photos I’ve seen, she wasn’t wearing Jets-themed clothing. And I’ve already agreed that clothing-choice shouldn’t be a license to harass. But as mature adults, we have to be recognize that women who choose to work in the sex industries–whether as prostitutes or nude models–will be perceived by men to be more receptive to advances. That’s no different than men who choose to be bouncers being perceived as more ready to get into fights. It comes with the job. Again, no one has produced evidence that Ms. Sterger was harassed.

As for Favre’s failure to cooperate, you strike me as an intelligent woman. As the sister and sister-in-law of criminal defense attorneys–and someone who has dealt with the wrongly convicted–let me suggest that you never forego your right to remain silent. Many, if not most, unjustly convicted people were railroaded on their own twisted words. The notion that the innocent should speak freely is stuff for TV shows, not real life.

138. 1historian says: Jan 1, 2011 7:13 PM

He sends her a picture of his johnson and she waits for 2 years to reveal it and then she expects people to empathize with her and now to take it to the next level her FATHER Leo steps in.

Leo my boy – this is over. When it gets this dumb that makes it official – it’s over.

Not to say that pro athletes and rock musicians and the like are blameless but the women who throw themselves at them are just as trampy as they are.

139. goldsteel says: Jan 1, 2011 8:03 PM

Wisconsin77 says:
    Jan 1, 2011 10:04 AM
    goldsteel,

————————————————–

Where’s your proof? Where’s the evidence? Where’s the indictment? Where’s Ben’s day in court to face his accuser? All you have is a prosecutor embellishing his case to the American public. No rebuttal. No jurisprudence.

Your so called thinking is just part of the typical male lynch mob mentality.

Aren’t women prudes if they don’t and prostitutes if they do?

Kate Millett (b. 1934), U.S. feminist author. Speech, 22 March 1975, Women Writers’ Conference, Los Angeles.

140. jordinh says: Jan 2, 2011 2:08 PM

Dear Mr.Sterger,
    Type in the word “Sterger” on Google and all you see is nude photos of your daughter. You dont need to type in Jenn.
    The fact of the matter is Farve and you fake boob daughter NEVER met. Another fact, your daughter was BROKE until right before the scandal broke out by her own PR representative admission.
    Also, if you love your daughter, you need to tell your daughter to stop pursuing modeling. She is hideous with a big forehead. She only got on Playboy is because she is willing to pose nude. (Great job on putting morale into your daughter BTW).
    She should be honored to have a photo of the wiener of the greatest QB that ever lived.

Rock on Farve!!!

141. braincutter says: Jan 2, 2011 8:01 PM

Dad, don’t throw stones now that we’ve seen the goods on both sides. You, and I, remember when a guy just sent flowers to a woman he admired or wanted to…get next to. Times have changed my friend. Stay out of the alley. It ain’t worth it. LET IT DIE.

142. supergoonone says: Jan 3, 2011 1:40 AM

goldsteel = hypocrite. Favre had no evidence either. You are no womens right fighter so stop it.

143. kupski says: Jan 3, 2011 2:39 PM

Yo Leee O

your daughter a dirty ho

she been banged more than gongs on Chinese New Year. Been passed around more than a doobie at a Marijuana Festival.

144. cmagwood says: Jan 4, 2011 9:44 AM

Let me get this straight, some little skank meets and engages Brett Favre in an obvious MUTUAL exchange/communication via text, and now her dad wants to beat Brett up because his daughter is a sleazebag slut?! What part of the game is that? Lesson learned to all professional athletes, PICK YOUR SLUTS MORE WISELY!

145. ejmat2 says: Jan 4, 2011 4:23 PM

sarahpalinhater says:
    Dec 31, 2010 1:15 PM
    ——————————–
    Proven Illegal act? Really? What did I miss? From my understanding the only thing that was “proven” was that Favre left her voice messages. Care to elaborate more on what is proven?

146. ejmat2 says: Jan 4, 2011 4:29 PM

beefbus says:
    Dec 31, 2010 1:34 PM
    ……She may be a hoochie or whatever, but none of you know her personally. Just because she poses naked, it doesn’t mean she’s promiscious.
    ————————–
    LOL at that last sentence.

147. browns11 says: Jan 4, 2011 7:59 PM

Beat up/beat off…

Like father-like daughter

148. lanflfan says: Jan 5, 2011 4:11 PM

#
    imjinbrdgr says: Dec 31, 2010 2:47 PM

I’m in for the Pay per View. Old man Sterger vs Old man Favre.

———-

I wish MTV still did “Celebrity Deathmatch”. It was only claymation but dam that would be funny to watch.

149. juancorsair says: Jan 5, 2011 5:41 PM

After reading this case, all I can say is this:

While Favre’s (alleged) behaviour would constitute sexual harassment in every office I have ever worked in, Leo Sterger’s comments are ridiculous.

Leo:

Your daughter is a nude model. She has posed in Playboy and displayed her goods for the entire world to see. You can plug her name in Google and access them from pretty much any computer in the western world. While this does not by any means justify her being sexually harassed at her place of employment, threatening to punch out a guy that (allegedly)sent her a picture of his horn is just plain silly. Your daughter is neither an innocent schoolgirl nor a timid churchmouse by any stretch of the imagination, so drop the tough-guy nonsense already. You sound like a ghetto-dwelling white-trash loser.

P.S. I’d bet the farm on Favre to knock you out in the first round. You have to be able to take a beating to give one, and Favre has a well-documented history of playing professional football while suffering from a great deal of pain. You on the other hand are just another guy in front of a microphone who is letting his mouth write checks his body can’t cash in exchange for a scant 30 seconds of fame. Beat it.

150. juancorsair says: Jan 5, 2011 5:55 PM

Wisconsin77 says:

Best post of the thread. Hats off to you, Sir!

151. psousa1 says: Jan 6, 2011 10:29 AM

Someone tell me how fining or suspending him would’ve benefited Jenn Sterger?

152. monkeesfan says: Jan 6, 2011 6:46 PM

Favre has no history of toughness – his history is of running away when someone stands up to him on the field. His “injury” history is more fabrication than real. He’d lose a fight with Sterger’s dad easily.

153. masterofthegridiron says: Jan 6, 2011 9:45 PM

Alot of things have transpired in the Football since this posting. I’m tired of getting e-mails saying someone has replied to this article….Time to move on!!

154. ejmat2 says: Jan 7, 2011 7:34 AM

monkeesfan says:
    Jan 6, 2011 6:46 PM
    —————————-
    Really? What inside knowledge do you have of this? His injuries that he has sustained over his career are pretty well documented so I’m not sure where the hell you get fabricated. Also, how do you know he’d lose a fight with Sterger? Have you seen Sterger fight before. Better yet, how about Favre?

Sometimes the posts on here crack me up.

155. juancorsair says: Jan 7, 2011 2:33 PM

monkeesfan says:

Sometimes the posts on here crack me up.

Tell me about it. Despite how I may feel about Favre as a person, the smart money in this fight would be on a professional athlete. Certainly not on some retard who starts running his mouth in front of a camera about defending the honour of his daughter who has posed nude for the entire world to see.

Favre’s behaviour may be deplorable by some standards to the point of warranting sanctions, however that does not help Leo Sterger from coming off looking like an idiot altogether.